PDA

View Full Version : exigo

sokrates
08-17-2007, 07:19 PM
hi everyone ;)

it seems no one i know has an exigo acc..
bc i love classical music, i would like to see what exigo has got.
i only have an upload speed of 32kb/s, but somehow i manage to keep my ratio everywhere.
my virtual friends, who trust me, invited me to bmtv,bm,oink,sct,tl,rts(when it was more difficult to get in :P ),...
i never traded anything, so i am looking for a free invite to keep it this way :)

regards :blink:

ps: please spare inappropriate posts ;)

jeter
08-17-2007, 07:20 PM
8posts?

Enlightened
08-17-2007, 07:24 PM
hi everyone ;)

it seems no one i know has an exigo acc..

Well,...............I am NOT sure How many ppl U know in FST or other P2P Forums?
Well. I do have one and have it for a long time now, let me check for U.... That is the least I can do 4 U:D

BoaBa
08-17-2007, 07:25 PM
man here's my advice. If you give something to the FST Comunity, they will return your favour. So, if you have invites, and you don't need them, start making give`aways for the people who need them. Get familiar with this forum, start helping others and be sure they will help you.

it's a lot you'r asking, so don't expect to get inside e***o so fast, i wish you the best of luck!

stroj
08-17-2007, 07:27 PM
You already broke one of their rule, u should wrote e***o instead.

Enlightened
08-17-2007, 07:37 PM
man here's my advice. If you give something to the FST Comunity, they will return your favour. So, if you have invites, and you don't need them, start making give`aways for the people who need them. Get familiar with this forum, start helping others and be sure they will help you.

it's a lot you'r asking, so don't expect to get inside exigo so fast, i wish you the best of luck!
You already broke one of their rule, u should wrote e***o instead.Ease off !! Guys........No need to get "hostile"

BTW.....I just checked it for u,Surf thru many Pages ONLY found like ...."Beethoven - Piano Sinostars ..Vol 1 "

Most of the stuff are very "Contemporary" and a good substiute will be BT Music or Pedros as it is sometimes call. Okay:D:D:D

sokrates
08-21-2007, 10:28 AM
You already broke one of their rule, u should wrote e***o instead.

well i had a look on the ratings page and i thought, it wouldnt matter, how it is written bc everybody can see it there..

thx for having a look BestTrade_Ever^^

BTW.....I just checked it for u,Surf thru many Pages ONLY found like ...."Beethoven - Piano Sinostars ..Vol 1 "
isnt it possible to search categories there?

kyushizzl
08-21-2007, 11:12 AM
good luck buddy! you will need it!

sokrates
08-24-2007, 09:18 PM
it seems like the ratingspage and this thread have been successfully edited :)

sperm
08-24-2007, 09:28 PM
BTW.....I just checked it for u,Surf thru many Pages ONLY found like ...."Beethoven - Piano Sinostars ..Vol 1 "isnt it possible to search categories there?

:yup:

and if he had sorted by classical, he would have seen 212 torrents :D

sokrates
08-27-2007, 07:40 PM
hmmm... oink has 770 classical torrents in flac-format, so i guess i will survive not being invited to e**** :P

Shafter
08-31-2007, 04:47 AM
If inactive torrents were included when searching he would have found a lot more. Good luck.

maxehhh
08-31-2007, 04:51 AM
8posts?

hell yeah! :cool:

scribble
08-31-2007, 05:02 AM
8posts?
lol how did jeter get banned?

sokrates
08-31-2007, 12:58 PM
8posts?
lol how did jeter get banned?

well i think this is a little bit ot.. but ok..

well shafter, what's the point in having many dead torrents?
thx for your wishes anyway ;)

if anyone thinks about inviting me, i can make some screenshots, but don't expect too much from 256kbit/s :P

sear
08-31-2007, 02:50 PM
You missed your best chance m8 he just walked away, I think his nik starts with an s :lol: he aint a com rep for nothing ;)

sokrates
09-01-2007, 10:00 AM
hmm.. are you spying on him seeing him walking? :P
imo i wasnt disrespective or anything like that, i just want to understand what people are telling/writing.. my bad ^^

Shafter
09-01-2007, 07:14 PM
what's the point in having many dead torrents?

On inactive torrents seeds are typically acquired quickly, the benefit of personalized seeding tables and lots of great users.

pro267
09-01-2007, 07:21 PM
Shafter, maybe you could consider doing a giveaway of invites?
I'm sure many users (including yours truly), would love a chance to join, but don't have the ability to join due to the (stupid) WIAW rarity ranking..

SgtMajor
09-01-2007, 07:42 PM
I wouldn't trust a giveaway of level 1 in here, never mind a level 9, you can just see the mayhem that would follow, immediately followed by the offering of said level 9 for trade for something they actually want as they only got said E**** for the value it offers over the content it offers.

pro267
09-01-2007, 07:49 PM
I wouldn't trust a giveaway of level 1 in here, never mind a level 9, you can just see the mayhem that would follow, immediately followed by the offering of said level 9 for trade for something they actually want as they only got said E**** for the value it offers over the content it offers.

I realize what you're saying, but what is inferred from that is that unless you have a friend with invite privileges at a high leveled tracker (which most of us don't in the case of E****, I'm sure), you can only get there by trading.
Sorry, I can't accept that. If that's true then we may as well give up on the filesharing concept entirely.

SgtMajor
09-01-2007, 08:03 PM

I realize what you're saying, but what is inferred from that is that unless you have a friend with invite privileges at a high leveled tracker (which most of us don't in the case of E****, I'm sure), you can only get there by trading.
Sorry, I can't accept that. If that's true then we may as well give up on the filesharing concept entirely.

What you infer is a million miles from the truth, and probably 99% of E**** members got there without the need of FST or trading.

If you keep asking, keep helping others and make a friend or two along the way, and do not get there by trading alone, then doors will open for you and you will get what you deserve, if that is an E**** invite by someone here, or elsewhere, who knows?

You can of course get there quicker by other methods, which are not to be condoned, but the least worst of them is offering an invite of similar value.

blackbird
09-01-2007, 08:07 PM

What you infer is a million miles from the truth, and probably 99% of E**** members got there without the need of FST or trading.

If you keep asking, keep helping others and make a friend or two along the way, and do not get there by trading alone, then doors will open for you and you will get what you deserve, if that is an E**** invite by someone here, or elsewhere, who knows?

You can of course get there quicker by other methods, which are not to be condoned, but the least worst of them is offering an invite of similar value.

some people trade accounts here as if ther whole life depends on it .. lol and when they finally recieve an account or invite in one of those high level trackers , they dont even actively use it... :lol:

Shafter
09-01-2007, 08:25 PM
My best advice is to be active in the bt community, show interest in lossless music and learn how to use eac. Trading is certainly not the way to do it. You and the user you were invited by will be really bummed when your accounts are disabled.

rapesauce10
09-01-2007, 08:33 PM
My best advice is to be active in the bt community, show interest in lossless music and learn how to use eac. Trading is certainly not the way to do it. You and the user you were invited by will be really bummed when your accounts are disabled.

Haha GJ ;)