PDA

View Full Version : Oink help

dtrain123
08-18-2007, 03:20 AM
Hi, today I tried to login to Oink 4 times and I could not get in. It said username/password or the security image is incorrect. Did someone steal my account? I'm mad now!:angry:

splash
08-18-2007, 03:22 AM
Did you try to do the forgotten password recover? What happened with that?

kaffeine
08-18-2007, 03:25 AM
Are you a member in Bit-HDTV?

seppypom
08-18-2007, 03:49 AM
it says
Last seen 2007-08-15 21:00:59 (2 days ago)
and its not disabled

creepingdeath
08-18-2007, 04:50 PM
Have you Bit-HDTV account?Some Bit-HDTV accounts hacked.If you are a member in Bit-HDTV , I think ,you should change password in other trackers.(Espiceally same password)

Be careful.

dtrain123
08-18-2007, 08:35 PM
Yes, I am a member of Bit-HDTV. Got my account back after I had to ask for a new one. I'm still not sure what to do with oink. I don't need to do the password recovery because I know all of my usernames/passwords for my trackers. Any ideas on what to do? Are you saying I should change all of my passwords for all of the sites I'm on? Thanks for all of your help guys.

tupac
08-18-2007, 08:38 PM
Yes, I am a member of Bit-HDTV. Got my account back after I had to ask for a new one. I'm still not sure what to do with oink. I don't need to do the password recovery because I know all of my usernames/passwords for my trackers. Any ideas on what to do? Are you saying I should change all of my passwords for all of the sites I'm on? Thanks for all of your help guys.

If you had the same username and password on Bit-HDTV and Oink, then your account was probably stolen.

muyoso
08-18-2007, 08:47 PM
Ill make it easy for you. Your password: That team sucks. Who likes basketball anyways? After you lost that one player, you know who I am talking about, your team went to shit.

Seriously people. Change your freaking passwords. You have no clue how many peoples accounts I have been able to log into on various sites. They are lucky that I am not out to steal the accounts or mess with them in any way. But really, change your damn passwords. My name was on the list as well, and I had to go all over changing passwords. I know I have to have missed a few, but I got all of the important ones.

dtrain123
08-19-2007, 02:01 AM
Thanks for your help everyone. Now I:
#1. Lost my Oink account
#2. Lost my BitMeTV invites to a user I invited that traded the account

Those two invites I got for free thanks to generous people at another site. I guess I learned the hard way. I'll be changing my passwords every week from now on. I would still like to know who stole my Oink account and traded the BitMeTV account and that they get banned forever.

tupac
08-19-2007, 02:05 AM
#1. Lost my Oink account

Those two invites I got for free thanks to generous people at another site. I guess I learned the hard way. I'll be changing my passwords every week from now on. I would still like to know who stole my Oink account and traded the BitMeTV account and that they get banned forever.

You don't need to change your password every week. Just use different password on all of your accounts. This way you are safe. :yup:

muyoso
08-19-2007, 02:22 AM
#1. Lost my Oink account

Do you still have any of the torrent files from one of those trackers? If so, you can extract a passkey from it. I would go on IRC for each of those sites and tell them what is up, what your passkey is, and to please find the account and restore it to you.

the_e_male
08-19-2007, 02:50 AM
dtrain123: Your OiNK account is fine. Your password was changed because you were on the Bit-HDTV list. If you'd use the password recovery (as was suggested to you), or even come to the help chat, instead of posting here, you'd be fine. Luckily for you, no one stole your account.

pacmanfever
08-19-2007, 03:01 AM
oink oink

dtrain123
08-19-2007, 06:11 PM
OK, got my password back. Thanks you guys. I still need to talk to BitMeTV staff though about my invites.