PDA

View Full Version : Is this funny

JPaul
08-18-2007, 04:42 PM
http://trond.weblogg.no/valg/images/american_idle_1175704490.jpg

On a scale of The to Bo what do you give it.

chalice
08-18-2007, 04:56 PM
You've posted funnier. But it's not altogether without humour. So, yes.

JPaul
08-18-2007, 05:01 PM
Chalice, how the devil are you doing, old bean.

On a scale of The to Bo we have a yes.

Jagarga
08-18-2007, 05:02 PM
i'd say it's an effy on your scale. funnier than the and less gay than bo.

JPaul
08-18-2007, 05:05 PM
Believe it or believe it not I was going to give it an effy for pretty much the same reasons.

True Story.

Actually said :earl: - "On a scale of 1 to 10 that's bad"
Said by the same chap "Have you heard the bad news, wee John is Pan Loaf"

chalice
08-18-2007, 05:06 PM
I am well, Friend. Glad to see that you still prod the donkey. It may squeal but that doesn't mean it's laughing. Judging by the front page in the lounge, you're still courting controversy. Hope Peat (who should know you by now) isn't too (mock) offended.

JPaul
08-18-2007, 05:11 PM
I am well, Friend. Glad to see that you still prod the donkey.

Did you just call me a wanker. :cry: /reported

I'm sure Peat is fine, his last few posts certainly indicate that. As did he PM where he thanked me for helping him on the road to manhood.

chalice
08-18-2007, 05:18 PM
I am well, Friend. Glad to see that you still prod the donkey.

Did you just call me a wanker. :cry: /reported

I'm sure Peat is fine, his last few posts certainly indicate that. As did he PM where he thanked me for helping him on the road to manhood.

I would never call you a wanker. The Great Masturbator, perhaps, buts that's an altogether different context. Stay away from those donkey's, mate, they'll get you into donkey shit.

JPaul
08-18-2007, 05:27 PM
Ah, how I've missed our Daliances.

I've been in quite a lot of Donkey shit recently as it happens. If I'm reading the messages correctly there is a current debate on whether I should be banned. It would appear that my small (but hitherto loyal) supporters (some may say apologists) are deserting me.

I may have to join you on that forum where every post makes Kev's work look akin to "The cat sat on the mat."

chalice
08-18-2007, 05:53 PM

I've been in quite a lot of Donkey shit recently as it happens. If I'm reading the messages correctly there is a current debate on whether I should be banned. It would appear that my small (but hitherto loyal) supporters (some may say apologists) are deserting me.

I may have to join you on that forum where every post makes Kev's work look akin to "The cat sat on the mat."

Man, now I'm bloody well intrigued. With great power comes great responsibilty, JP. You've lost it, man. You're slingin' those poisonous webs all over the interweb. Retire quietly and I won't have to bring in the big guns (i.e. absolutely fuck all).

You are this forum. Always have been, always will be. If they ban you, they ban themselves.

Mathea
08-18-2007, 06:06 PM
You are this forum. Always have been, always will be. If they ban you, they ban themselves.

Aye, fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?! Alba gu bra!
:D

JPaul
08-18-2007, 06:11 PM

Man, now I'm bloody well intrigued. With great power comes great responsibilty, JP. You've lost it, man. You're slingin' those poisonous webs all over the interweb. Retire quietly and I won't have to bring in the big guns (i.e. absolutely fuck all).

That must be the most subtle version of "Get a life, get laid, wanker" I've ever heard.

I don't remember you being this harsh, have you been speaking to manker a lot recently. You know manker, Billy_Dean's alter ego

JPaul
08-18-2007, 06:13 PM
Aye, fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?! Alba gu bra!

I still can't believe they got an American to do that. At least Rob Roy didn't fall into that particular trap.

chalice
08-18-2007, 06:18 PM

That must be the most subtle version of "Get a life, get laid, wanker" I've ever heard.

I don't remember you being this harsh, have you been speaking to manker a lot recently. You know manker, Billy_Dean's alter ego

I didn't mean to be harsh, JP. Apologies. This is dramatic news. I hadn't thought that Manker was Billy Dean ( still not convinced). I didn't get along with Manker very well, though I respected his eloquence (which far surpassed Billy). Are you a racist.

JPaul
08-18-2007, 06:25 PM

I didn't mean to be harsh, JP. Apologies. This is dramatic news. I hadn't thought that Manker was Billy Dean ( still not convinced). I didn't get along with Manker very well, though I respected his eloquence (which far surpassed Billy). Are you a racist.

:lol: How come nobody but me can see that manker is Billy, it's so obvious.

chalice
08-18-2007, 06:31 PM

:lol: How come nobody but me can see that manker is Billy, it's so obvious.

I can't see the transparency. Do please elaborate. I mean this.

JPaul
08-18-2007, 06:44 PM
Don't over analyse it, I'm fairly certain you are manker as well.

It's not like I think everyone is manker, just Billy and you. I never bought into the jimbo conspiracy.

JPaul
08-18-2007, 06:45 PM
Can I put it like a trinity thing.

Billy - Cunt

manker - Harsh but decent spud

Chalice - Really nice guy.

All the same person playing three different characters.

chalice
08-18-2007, 06:46 PM

How vicarious. Care to say anything original?

chalice
08-18-2007, 06:48 PM
Can I put it like a trinity thing.

Billy - Cunt

manker - Harsh but decent spud

Chalice - Really nice guy.

All the same person playing three different characters.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!

Please say you don't believe that JP.