PDA

View Full Version : No Need For No Cd Patch Ne More!

Evil Gemini
07-01-2003, 06:08 AM
If your like me and you cant be bothered to find out what type of cd protection a certain game uses do this.

Download virtual cd and install it, put the game you wanna burn into your cd rom and create a virtual cd. When its done you can either leave the virtual cd on your hard drive or you can burn ot on a cd but the only way to install the game is to have virtual cd installed.

(im not sure if virtual cd will rip every game with no errors but its worth a try)

I have borrowed heaps of my freinds pc games (and rented from libraries) to find out they dont wanna burn correctly and u just waste alot of cd's. This way you dont have to worry about ne thing and when an update patch comes out for the game you dont have to look for an updated no cd patch :D

It would be good to share virtual cd's on Kazaa instead of just iso's because iso's can be a pain in the ass.

balamm
07-01-2003, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by neattairoski@1 July 2003 - 07:08
It would be good to share virtual cd's on Kazaa instead of just iso's because iso's can be a pain in the ass.
I suppose this is somewhat, generaly, kazaa usage related :-"

Evil Gemini
07-01-2003, 06:24 AM
Yes

yyiryyib
07-01-2003, 04:22 PM
iso's are easy, just mount them and check the image is good, nothing out of sinc then burn, no worries

Poolplayer34
07-06-2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by yyiryyib@1 July 2003 - 16:22
iso's are easy, just mount them and check the image is good, nothing out of sinc then burn, no worries
Only problem is that for me anyway, 90 percent of the ISO's I've downloaded have CRC errors and CDMage generally can only fix a few of them.

ozamosi
07-06-2003, 11:24 AM
i'd advise you to thorw virtual cd out the window and get yourself CloneCD, ClonyXXL, and Daemon-tools. combined with clony, wich discovers different types of copyprotections, clonecd can rip every game, and daemon-tools is just great at virtual cd:s. you can mount any type of image-file including cue, iso, ccd, bwt, mds, cdi and more. AND you can emulate different types of cdprotections.