PDA

View Full Version : Is Chaice Billy Dean/Manker?

chalice
08-18-2007, 07:14 PM
Holy fuck!!! JP just blew me away with his paranoia.

I am not Manker.

Neither am I Billy Dean.

The only reason I visited this board tonight was to see what brilliant shit JP was posting (as is his wont).

Now I'm accused of being one of his enemies (or 3 of them!!!).

JP, if you request it, I will supply you with my personal phone number (via pm) so we can discuss this at length. That's how much I trust/ed you.

Which proves my point: Stay away from the donkeys.

JPaul
08-18-2007, 07:26 PM
It has been brought to my attention that Chalice did not find my claim "Billy = manker = Chalice" funny. It would appear that members of the board staff feel the same way. I have therefore decided to apologise for the misunderstanding. I thought it was obvious that the idea was intended as a joke, it appeared to me that people, for the most part saw the joke. As did the fact that Billy Chalice did not contact me to discuss the matter.

However, whatever I thought is irrelevant, I wish to take this opportunity to say that I unequivocally apologise for the misunderstanding. I had no desire to offend manker Chalice, I have no desire to offend Chalice. It is unlikely I will ever have any desire to offend Chalice.

It has also been brought to my attention that there have been a lot of complaints about me referring to people as "racist", or "nazi", or "homophobe". I find this surprising. I say that for two main reasons. Firstly these words are always used totally out of context, the most dim witted individual could see that they were not intended as genuine insults but as badinage. I genuinely thought everyone would see that. I find it stunning that they do not. Secondly, for the most part I use these words when dealing with my regular correspondents. I find it absolutely impossible to believe that they are making lots of complaints about this. Indeed if they didn't want to join in with the joke then they would PM me and we would discuss the matter, like adults.

I can therefore only conclude that these "lots of complaints" are coming from people not involved in the discussions who simply wish to complain. Perhaps a lot of people doing it once or twice, or a few people doing it lots of times. In either case I'm sure the mods will take the appropriate action if they feel that I am breaking board rules. I am equally confident that when they do they will explain this to me.

I obviously can't speak for the experience of other people who have joined in the same joke. Perhaps they have been contacted by the mods and told to desist, that is a matter for them.

In any case, if you do not appreciate the humour when I am having a laugh with friends please feel free not to read it. Indeed please feel free to put me on ignore, that's what the function is for. If you want me to have no dealing with you feel free to let me know, either in public or by PM. We can mutually ignore each other and then we can all get on with just having fun with the people we enjoy interacting with.

Once again and to make absolutely sure there is no misunderstanding. I offer my apologies to Billy manker Chalice for any upset caused due to me proposing this link. It was genuinely a simple misunderstanding.

Snee
08-18-2007, 07:28 PM

I am not Manker.

Neither am I Billy Dean.

The only reason I visited this board tonight was to see what brilliant shit JP was posting (as is his wont).

JP, if you request it, I will supply you with my personal phone number (via pm) so we can discuss this at length. That's how much I trust/ed you.

'sup, Hypo. How's it going?

JPaul
08-18-2007, 07:34 PM
:O

Now you mention it ...

chalice
08-18-2007, 07:39 PM

I am not Manker.

Neither am I Billy Dean.

I remember Hypo and to be honest, he was much smarter than I (not to mention, less busy). I find it incredible that a wry comment made at the end of a statement in reference to one of JP's could be found as malicious (especially when that's the arena within he works).

JP, I'm still hoping that you realise your error. The offer still stands with phone number thing.

JPaul
08-18-2007, 07:46 PM
See, typical manker grooming. The evidence is all there.

He'll be offering to chat next.

Snee
08-18-2007, 07:48 PM

I remember Hypo and to be honest, he was much smarter than I (not to mention, less busy).
It's busyman!1 I'd never have guessed.

chalice
08-18-2007, 07:49 PM
I give up. Fuck it. I really did like you JP.

JPaul
08-18-2007, 07:52 PM
Great, now I get a PM about a long standing, valued member.

Cheers Chalice, you know these people don't do irony. The plaice is full of Americans, including some from Canadia.

chalice
08-18-2007, 08:43 PM
Great, now I get a PM about a long standing, valued member.

Cheers Chalice, you know these people don't do irony. The plaice is full of Americans, including some from Canadia.

JP, I haven't been around for a while. If I propound your paranoia, I apologise. This was not my intention. My intention was to support you while not obviously ingratiatiing myself. This backfired quite spectactularly. This leads me back to the conclusion that I reached a while back:

Why the fuck am I posting on a completely pointless board?

The only answer I could reach was: JP posts on it.

Obviously, that wasn't enough.

Thanks for the clarification.

JPaul
08-18-2007, 08:54 PM
So, this is how it ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper.

There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.

chalice
08-18-2007, 09:08 PM
So, this is how it ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper.

There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Was that supposed to be a requiem? Jesus, man, you're better than that. Please apologise for your diaphanous bullshit, then we can proceed.

JPaul
08-18-2007, 09:14 PM
I apologise for my bullshit being diaphanous. I shall try to be more opaque.

Tho' to be fair yours was worse - "Hypo was smarter than me". FFS a joke's a joke but that's taking liberties.

chalice
08-18-2007, 09:17 PM
I apologise for my bullshit being diaphanous. I shall try to be more opaque.

Tho' to be fair yours was worse - "Hypo was smarter than me". FFS a joke's a joke but that's taking liberties.

LOL!!

JPaul
08-18-2007, 09:24 PM
I think I've trained myself to make it as transparent as possible. The problem is it still appears plus subtle for a lot of people here.

Or is it. Do you think there may be those seeking opportunities to be offended. Particularly on the part of others. I've often suspected that.

chalice
08-18-2007, 09:35 PM
I think I've trained myself to make it as transparent as possible. The problem is it still appears plus subtle for a lot of people here.

Or is it. Do you think there may be those seeking opportunities to be offended. Particularly on the part of others. I've often suspected that.

What's the point of posting if not to be contentious? Surely, that's what's all conversation compounds?!?

Let's kill ourselves and leave post-suicidal comments on the interweb. I have trained monkeys who/which are willing to comply, brother.

Oooh oooh. (scratch and the like).

Snee
08-18-2007, 09:47 PM
:blink:

...nigel? Is that you?

chalice
08-18-2007, 09:54 PM
:blink:

...nigel? Is that you?

16000 posts and every one a smiley gem!!!!

JPaul
08-18-2007, 10:07 PM

What's the point of posting if not to be contentious? Surely, that's what's all conversation compounds?!?

Let's kill ourselves and leave post-suicidal comments on the interweb. I have trained monkeys who/which are willing to comply, brother.

It doesn't all have to be contentious, just don't make it uniformly banal. That's my motto.

Well not really a motto, per se. More a rule of thumb.

Can you actually leave post-suicidal comments. Wouldn't they be pre-suicidal comments, posted posthumously ... by a monkey.

As opposed to the usual comments, posted by monkeys. Which we are used to reading.

chalice
08-18-2007, 10:24 PM

It doesn't all have to be contentious, just don't make it uniformly banal. That's my motto.

Can you actually leave post-suicidal comments. Wouldn't they be pre-suicidal comments, posted posthumously ... by a monkey.

As opposed to the usual comments, posted by monkeys. Which we are used to reading.

SEE!! I defy anyone to respond to such an openly ridiculous statement in such an openly ridiculous way!!!

JP, you are GOD.

The God Of Semantics,

The God Of Obtuseness ( does that even exist!?!) ((the god, not the concept)),

The God of Pettiness!!!!

You rock and I worship you.

It's better than that invisible fucker who doesn't answer.

Now, if you didn't answer this post, you'd be like every other myterious bastard who doesn't exist!!!!

But you will......

Forgive me, Lord for my obvious drunkeness.

JPaul
08-18-2007, 10:35 PM

SEE!! I defy anyone to respond to such an openly ridiculous statement in such an openly ridiculous way!!!

JP, you are GOD.

The God Of Semantics,

The God of Pettiness!!!!

Now, if you didn't answer this post, you'd be like every other myterious bastard who doesn't exist!!!!

But you will......

FFS, you just called me a wanker three times in one day.

Are you trying to meet some sort of quota.

chalice
08-18-2007, 10:51 PM

JP, you are GOD.

The God Of Semantics,

The God of Pettiness!!!!

But you will......

Yes mate, God is a wanker. Although, I could make it to 2000 posts and do a poem at the end. In which case, GOD is a fuel-injecting catalyst and so on.

Inspire me, you etherial fucker!!!

The second poem wouldn't be so dick-licking ( you probably don't rememberthe first).

(BTW, I don't really think you''re a dicklicker, it was poetic lisence, don't you know!).

chalice
08-18-2007, 10:53 PM
Sorry, man. I really am pissed.

JPaul
08-18-2007, 11:07 PM

Yes mate, God is a wanker. Although, I could make it to 2000 posts and do a poem at the end. In which case, GOD is a fuel-injecting catalyst and so on.

Inspire me, you etherial fucker!!!

The second poem wouldn't be so dick-licking ( you probably don't rememberthe first).

(BTW, I don't really think you''re a dicklicker, it was poetic lisence, don't you know!).

It's the Dali thing isn't it. It's turned your head.

JPaul
08-18-2007, 11:08 PM

You're pissed! I'm fucking livid.

chalice
08-18-2007, 11:12 PM

Good job we're not yanks. Thing could get nasty. Thanks for understanding ny induced handicap.

JPaul
08-18-2007, 11:18 PM

Good job we're not yanks. Thing could get nasty. Thanks for understanding my induced handicap.

:lol: always a pleasure, never a chore mate.

I'm just made up to see you posting again.

True Story.

chalice
08-18-2007, 11:31 PM
Good job we're not yanks. Thing could get nasty. Thanks for understanding my induced handicap.

True Story.

Thanks JP. I recur only for your pleasure. I do mean it, you rock.

Goodnight (that was a prayer).

JPaul
08-19-2007, 12:18 AM

True Story.

Thanks JP. I recur only for your pleasure. I do mean it, you rock.

Goodnight (that was a prayer).

I keep telling you, I'm not a gay man.

But if I was ... :naughty:

manker
08-19-2007, 08:58 AM
Just had a PM from Chalice:
I'll never post here again , I'm so far from being an asshole . Fuck you too , thanks for all the support as it really surprised me . :o

===

On a serious note; I didn't know it was possible to be so fucking emo with only one keyboard.
'Phone me, phone me - I can explain eeeeeeeverything ... .'

chalice
08-19-2007, 09:04 AM
Just had a PM from Chalice:
I'll never post here again , I'm so far from being an asshole . Fuck you too , thanks for all the support as it really surprised me . :o

===

On a serious note; I didn't know it was possible to be so fucking emo with only one keyboard.

It's not very nice to make fun of someone's shortcomings. They've supplied me with drugs for the schizophrenia.

brotherdoobie
08-19-2007, 09:10 AM
Just had a PM from Chalice::o

===

It's not very nice to make fun of someone's shortcomings. They've supplied me with drugs for the schizophrenia.

Take the drugs. Now.

-bd

manker
08-19-2007, 09:31 AM

Take the drugs. Now.

-bd
:lol:

Chalice, it's a good thing that (judging by your survival) your parents are responsible people because if you could have gotten hold of your dad's razor blades last night ... :no:

chalice
08-19-2007, 09:40 AM
Take the drugs. Now.

-bd
:lol:

Chalice, it's a good thing that (judging by your survival) your parents are responsible people because if you could have gotten hold of your dad's razor blades last night ... :no:

My father died 31 years ago. If I could get a hold of his razor blades, I'd go on Antiques Roadshow.

I was too pissed to contemplate suicide last night. Now I'm just cringing.

"Why do we always come here?
I guess we'll never know.
It's like a kind of torture
To have to watch the show."

Cue everybody calling me a muppet.

manker
08-19-2007, 09:48 AM
My father died 31 years ago. If I could get a hold of his razor blades, I'd go on Antiques Roadshow.You're not an angst filled teenager who lives with his parents.

My apologies.

Btw, if you're feeling a bit, well, vulnerable, it may be an idea not to converse much with JP. Have you any idea how many people he's hounded off the bored recently. Established, valued and well-liked members such as Guillaume, gemby!, lynx and samsamsamsam.

All gone, probably never to return. The man is a menace.

chalice
08-19-2007, 09:55 AM
My father died 31 years ago. If I could get a hold of his razor blades, I'd go on Antiques Roadshow.You're not an angst filled teenager who lives with his parents.

My apologies.

Btw, if you're feeling a bit, well, vulnerable, it may be an idea not to converse much with JP. Have you any idea how many people he's hounded off the bored recently. Established, valued and well-liked members such as Guillaume, gemby!, lynx and samsamsamsam.

All gone, probably never to return. The man is a menace.

This is all news to me. Suppose I'd better do some reading.

The people you mentioned (to my memory) were pretty resilient. Surely Jp isn't that menacing!? Though he did have me going for a while last night. Dug my own grave etc.

chalice
08-19-2007, 10:11 AM
'Phone me, phone me - I can explain eeeeeeeverything ... .'[/QUOTE]

I was just so deeply offended at having been mistaken for yourself. You understand.

manker
08-19-2007, 10:11 AM
Though he did have me going for a while last night. Dug my own grave etc.It was quite funny reading the posts this morning :schnauz:

He can be that menacing, btw. I'm not telling tales or 'owt but he practically forced Rat Faced and Virtualbody1234 to step down as mods during a recent exchange of views. After JP found out his address, RF left the bored totally. VB soldiered on but steadfastly refuses to post in the lounge.

I try to keep on his good side but if he doesnae like you, the FST death knell doth toll :smilie4:

manker
08-19-2007, 10:14 AM

I was just so deeply offended at having been mistaken for yourself. You understand.
Yeah, of course I understand. We all do :)

I'd totally want some cawk to phone me if they didn't believe something I'd said on the internet.

chalice
08-19-2007, 10:22 AM
Yeah, of course I understand. We all do :)

I'd totally want some cawk to phone me if they didn't believe something I'd said on the internet.

Such bitterness. Wish the off-license was open. Then I could be posting more emo.

I'm off for a cry.

chalice
08-19-2007, 10:28 AM
Though he did have me going for a while last night. Dug my own grave etc.It was quite funny reading the posts this morning :schnauz:

He can be that menacing, btw. I'm not telling tales or 'owt but he practically forced Rat Faced and Virtualbody1234 to step down as mods during a recent exchange of views. After JP found out his address, RF left the bored totally. VB soldiered on but steadfastly refuses to post in the lounge.

I try to keep on his good side but if he doesnae like you, the FST death knell doth toll :smilie4:

Say it ain't so RF.

Man. I've seen JP launch his assaults but I doubt he'd ever post anyone's address (except for that Tartan Fruitfly episode). In which case, I remember RF threatening to post TF's address. Or maybe I just dreamt that. Ho hum.

JPaul
08-19-2007, 11:08 AM
Tartan Fruitfly, I have a vague memory of that name. Discuss.

Oh and I now have an image of Chalice/manker having a discussion with himself. With the haircut and background lighting changing to indicate him swapping twixt decent spud and harsh bar steward.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/jekyll/images/635x240/homepage3.jpg

The really spooky thing is he doesn't realise it himself.

Thank the Lord his Billy character appears to have gone forever ...

SAM
08-19-2007, 03:20 PM
what's manker ?

Hairbautt
08-19-2007, 03:39 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=manker

Hairbautt
08-19-2007, 03:40 PM
I like the fifth one.

chalice
08-19-2007, 03:40 PM

Oh and I now have an image of Chalice/manker having a discussion with himself. With the haircut and background lighting changing to indicate him swapping twixt decent spud and harsh bar steward.

He was Chalkmongoose. He was banned from the board and came back as a Scot. Mainly because of yourself, I recall. He hated your guts something shocking. He was quite deranged. I almost remember someone getting a hold of his address and it was that which finally saw him off.

Should have given it to the cops. Or maybe someone did. It was ages ago.

SAM
08-19-2007, 03:49 PM
I like the fifth one.

i like the first one and the fourth not that bad
but i think this word is coming from monkey ;)

JPaul
08-19-2007, 04:15 PM

He was Chalkmongoose. He was banned from the board and came back as a Scot. Mainly because of yourself, I recall. He hated your guts something shocking. He was quite deranged. I almost remember someone getting a hold of his address and it was that which finally saw him off.

Should have given it to the cops. Or maybe someone did. It was ages ago.

Thanks, I remember that now.

I remember all of the people defending Chalkmongoose as well, fantastic. Must have been a few who felt like total gimboids at the end of the day.