PDA

View Full Version : bitmetv users and every1 else-a few tips plz?

etai3000
08-19-2007, 12:50 AM
how can i keep a good ratio?
whats the best technique?

can anyone tell me which is the proxy site out there?
(example for proxy site:www.fastfreeproxy.com)

thanks everyone!

th0r
08-19-2007, 12:56 AM
jump on new and seemingly popular torrents early on and seed, seed, seed, and seed some more. you can also try donating for upload credit, if they have that there

PiraSoftCORP
08-19-2007, 01:07 AM
plus upload your own stuff ( use revtt TL sct FTN as your axx

Peter North
08-19-2007, 01:07 AM
jump on new and seemingly popular torrents early on and seed, seed, seed, and seed some more. you can also try donating for upload credit, if they have that there

Yes,they have a donation system,from 10 to 150€...Whit or whitout invites.

tupac
08-19-2007, 01:18 AM
You need a seedbox, or a lot of free time. I made 100GB buffer in 1 month with my 1Mbit home connection upload speed, but it was a pain in the ass.
Some advice:
Look for large torrents, even if there are only a few leechers, you will be able to upload more than on a small torrent with houndreds of leechers, becuase on the small files the leechers become seeders very fast.
Do partial seeding.

Green Goblin
08-19-2007, 01:53 AM
i just donate to this great site, still cheaper than buying all those tv box sets.

znik
08-19-2007, 12:20 PM
how can i keep a good ratio?
whats the best technique?

can anyone tell me which is the proxy site out there?
(example for proxy site:www.fastfreeproxy.com)

thanks everyone!
The best technique to keep even a bad ratio is not to get a traded account and never to use a proxy to access the site.

If you can't follow some basic rules and don't read the rules of each tracker, I guess a seedbox won't help you now...