PDA

View Full Version : sct invite free...maybe

nikmash232
08-19-2007, 02:06 AM
okay i have a sct invite...but you have to explain why u want it....this is not a giveaway ....if i get persuaded that you actually want the sct account and will contribute to the forums and keep a good ratio then u will get the invite

but im very hard to persuade....so try your best :D

no PMs

vizouk
08-19-2007, 02:19 AM
i will try but first my english aren't very good can you help me with the question the meaning. why i dont born in usa why?lol

hasnainbk
08-19-2007, 02:31 AM
FIRST = For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology

nikmash232
08-19-2007, 02:35 AM

good job...lol now that wasnt hard...but u searched didnt u...okay now answer all of the first part..convince me

jounior
08-19-2007, 02:38 AM
www.first.org/about/

nikmash232
08-19-2007, 02:39 AM
yup pretty much it just wanted to know who already knew about it...and if they are involved in it...thats all

InstantClassic
08-19-2007, 02:44 AM
Ok I don't have many trackers, and the ones I have aren't the best of the best. I've heard some good things about SCT and I would love to get in there. I do not "hit and run" on any of my downloads, I always make sure to get the ratio up to standards, and I try try to contribute as much as I can (mostly music,tv shows.) I've never been banned from a forum for breaking the rules, or not having a ratio up to standard and don't plan on breaking any forum rules ever. I'd really appreciate this.

Good luck to others :) .

vizouk
08-19-2007, 02:44 AM
torrents, trackers all this search for the best only the speeds only the content, for me no its different. I try have the best tracker and i dont lose one i upload in all, like i already sau in one post its like a game score for me have the best ratio, upload more and more and download sure, sometimes a good movie game etc, somethings that we see all days.

So i think that i can try win this sct invite and convince you that i'm the right person, i promise and my promise its a promise no just a words from my mouth its something more, its that i will respect my scenetorrents acc like a gamer respect him favourite game, like a jessica alba fan protect him x*x poster of her and i will try be one of best sharers in sct and i can tell you a joke:D

i'm new menber here but i think that i'm active menber and i try help all the time that i can.

p.s:if i don't win i try is very good.

my uploader tl acc its a example of my work( i'm trading because i will receive another, and i'm try some good invites)

SgtMajor
08-19-2007, 02:48 AM
First is everything,
Second is nothing.

jasperr
08-19-2007, 02:59 AM

I'm not quite sure i'm uderstanding this FIRST... but will read more up on it...

th0r
08-19-2007, 03:01 AM
but im very hard to persuade....so try your best :D

can my foot try its best to persuade you?

hippoxtc
08-19-2007, 03:05 AM
I have been trying to get SCT mainly for the content of the site. I am not like most people on the forum who is trying to trade for something better because after SCT I dont need anything else. I just want the contents from the site because it has great packs, movies, appz, etc. plus the bonus about it is that it has great speeds and I wouldnt mind that either. I have RevTT and RTS but the content there is not comparable to SCT and I would gladly give them away is if I had SCT because I wouldnt have any use for them and I'm pretty sure other users on this forum would have great use for them since they are heavily buffered because I had them for quite awhile.

Giallorosso
08-19-2007, 03:10 AM
wait untill i make a lie hahahaha
i'm busy now but i will make a story soon
but this give away wasn't expected man
but u are the one
so pls give this thread some time cause there are too many pple need like these kind of give away .

kaffeine
08-19-2007, 03:11 AM
edit

limpdickkid
08-19-2007, 03:12 AM

I am a very dedicated user, who seeds as long as I dont get 1:1 atleast. I have files that I've been seeding for over 2months because they havent reached 1:1 or because they dont have enough seeds. Not unlike many others I've been looking for an ScT invite for a while now. I hear they have a lot of packs and being a movie fanatic I would love to get my hands on a few of those. Rest assured that if you consider me you wont regret it.

jasperr
08-19-2007, 03:24 AM
but u are the one
so pls give this thread some time cause there are too many pple need like these kind of give away .

AGREED ON THAT..... well, not about the making up a story and lying...:P

NICE ONE M8;)

embolism
08-19-2007, 03:27 AM
If I write a long post, you will probably not have the patience to read it.
I am new to this complete business but learning fast. I really like this forum since it has helped me get invites. I want to repay the same.
Persuading somebody to do something? that probably will not work.
The question is: would you help those already have a full stomach or those who are starving.....to taste what you have tasted.

$SnoopDo2G$
08-19-2007, 03:56 AM
sct invite...not a giveaway
...get persuaded..will contribute to the forums and keep a good ratio then u will get the invite
no PMs

First thing first, Hello There "nikmash232",

Well i heard that SCT is a good community and i understand the meaning of sharing, so basically i can share what i've
and contribute to that community,
Ratio isn't a problem i can keep my Comp on most of the time,
Well that's it but i would love to contribute to that community ;)

P.S:And by the way you got good taste "Parkour Fan"
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r35/nikmash232/18472.jpg
One of my friend is actually a Yamakasi second generation trained and formed by the Yamakasi's, im pretty sure you know about Yamakasi ? (That was a bit off topic but you said no PM so...:P )

titofat
08-19-2007, 04:12 AM
i want sct because its my only dream and retire after get it i am not looking to collect a trackers i want only sct because its a big tracker in contain and sure speed and pre time
thanks man for helping people

Giallorosso
08-19-2007, 04:22 AM
but u are the one

AGREED ON THAT..... well, not about the making up a story and lying...:P

NICE ONE M8;)

thanxx for agreeing with me
but i want to help pple so they will help me back when i'm in a trouble
so good from u to get beside me;)

i want sct because its my only dream and retire after get it i am not looking to collect a trackers i want only sct because its a big tracker in contain and sure speed and pre time
thanks man for helping people

this guy deserve it
and at least he will remove his despiratly signeture :P:P

good luck m8
u realy deserve it man
but u have to persaude that guy with hard brain:angry: hahaha:D

ROFL-LOL
08-19-2007, 04:24 AM
The reason of why i want sct? well, I know it has great content and pre-times and everything. It has great forums too. I want sct because i want to be a part of one of the greatest community ever. I love scene, i really love. I have rts and scn, but i think that they aren't as good as sct. Sct would be the community what i would use very much. I think that i would find everything what i could ever need from there. Sct just is the answer for everythin. And of course i have to say that i'm not cheater and especially not trader. I'm not collecting accounts and just putting them to the closet. I use all the invites what i ask.

I'm not any ass-kisser who is trying to say that "good bless you, you're the greatest guy ever". no, I'm not that guy. I the guy who tells the real facts of the invites what i need. If i get this invite, The first thing what i would propably do in the sct, i will ask a new avatar for the forums. Then i start to use forums.

I hope that you have energy to read my "Story" :D
Thanks.

tintin123
08-19-2007, 04:33 AM
wonder why ur in a happy mood

i dont want the sct invite

but there was a guy earlier wanting to buy one:
i would give him it

he didnt wana trade and seems reasonable
he genuinely wanted to buy one shows interest

if he gets it free he will appreciate it

then he can donate!

p.s add IRC as a requirement!

ROFL-LOL

u r winning so far i think: GOOD LUCK

Golom
08-19-2007, 04:41 AM
I want ScT too, because try to get in since nearly one year. ScT and TT are my favourite tracker i want to join. ScT for the special packs of movies i don't get everywhere and the good speed i've heard. I wish i get an ScT for free because i have only some level 3 trackers for trade :cry:.
I hope this is a good reason for the ScT invite.

THX a lot

kondason
08-19-2007, 05:13 AM
another sct giveaway? baaa i have to get this one.

sct is one of the besy,pre times,movies packs,tv packs great tracke! the contect is great.

you ask me why i need it? well first of all i looking for it alot of time.
second i try my best to giveaway things here in the forum.
3rd i stop trading acc so giveaway is the only way i can get the sct invite.
4th i gona be greatfull forever and will not forget it.
5 i got seedbox and i can take good care of the acc
6 i will not trade not cheat and never had acc there before.

and the spicial resone

7 because you great guy and love my ass :S

PoOki
08-19-2007, 05:36 AM
another sct giveaway? baaa i have to get this one.

sct is one of the besy,pre times,movies packs,tv packs great tracke! the contect is great.

you ask me why i need it? well first of all i looking for it alot of time.
second i try my best to giveaway things here in the forum.
3rd i stop trading acc so giveaway is the only way i can get the sct invite.
4th i gona be greatfull forever and will not forget it.
5 i got seedbox and i can take good care of the acc
6 i will not trade not cheat and never had acc there before.

and the spicial resone

7 because you great guy and love my ass :S

That's it!! First the blowjobs that you offered for free and now this one?

Now Im 100% sure that you're gay :lol:

Joking :P I hope you get the invite mate ;)

KAVKASIELI
08-19-2007, 05:51 AM
I whant good text to persuade nikmash232
I don't know enough English to write it myself

I pay Thor's buffered +Iplay acc

thank you in advance

pone44
08-19-2007, 05:58 AM
I don't know any other honest way to get a account? I will and have never traded an account or invite! Sick of begging in forums...Congrats to the winner!

Giallorosso
08-19-2007, 06:11 AM

thank you in advance

DO U WANT ME TO MAKE A TRAGEDY STORY FOR U ??:D
JUST KIDDING

LOOK MAN
ALL U HAVE TO DO IS SAY WHY U NEED IT , ARE U TRACKERS COLLECTOR OR U WANT TO TRADE IT OR U WANT IT FOR UR OWN ???
U MUST TO BE HONEST THAT'S ALL AND SAY WHY U NEED IT NOT ANYSITE ELSE ?

AND THAT GUY IS HARD TO PERSAUDE , HE JUST WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN THAT'S ALL:angry: , BUT HE DESERVE TO HAVE FUN CAUSE HE PAY FOR THE INVITE :P:P

SO JUT SAY WHY U NEED IT WITHOUT ANY SAD FEELING AND LIKE THAT KIND OF STUPID STORIES AND I HOPE IT WILL BE URS IF U DESERVE IT

SO JUST BE SIMPLE:yup:

th0r
08-19-2007, 06:22 AM
typing your entire post in caps lock gets your point across faster; no really, it does

Giallorosso
08-19-2007, 06:28 AM
typing your entire post in caps lock gets your point across faster; no really, it does

I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND UR POINT EXACTLY
IS UR OPINION NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE ??

I THINK IT'S POSITIVE

BUT IF IT'S NEGATIVE I WILL STOP TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS:yup:

KAVKASIELI
08-19-2007, 06:30 AM

thank you in advance

JUST KIDDING

LOOK MAN
ALL U HAVE TO DO IS SAY WHY U NEED IT , ARE U TRACKERS COLLECTOR OR U WANT TO TRADE IT OR U WANT IT FOR UR OWN ???

AND THAT GUY IS HARD TO PERSAUDE , HE JUST WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN THAT'S ALL:angry: , BUT HE DESERVE TO HAVE FUN CAUSE HE PAY FOR THE INVITE :P:P

SO JUT SAY WHY U NEED IT WITHOUT ANY SAD FEELING AND LIKE THAT KIND OF STUPID STORIES AND I HOPE IT WILL BE URS IF U DESERVE IT

THANK YOU MY FRIEND FOR ADVICE

BUT DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT ABOVE MY WORDS WHERE
SERIOUS?:whistling

I WROUT THESE BECOUSE I KNOW THAT HE WHANTS SOME
FUN, AND I DID'T WHANTED TO WRITE STANDART STORIE
WHICH BEGINS WITH THESE WORDS:
"I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS INVITE FOR MANY YEARS(OR CENTURIES)"

BUT SIMPLY
I CAN SAY THAT
DAMN ,OF COURSE I NEED SCT INVITE

nihility
08-19-2007, 06:33 AM
its sarcastic, only native english speakers would be able to interpret it properly.
so basically hes telling you to stop typing in caps lol

th0r
08-19-2007, 06:35 AM
basically, yes, there is never a need to type a post in all capital letters

Giallorosso
08-19-2007, 06:36 AM
JUST KIDDING

LOOK MAN

THANK YOU MY FRIEND FOR ADVICE

BUT DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT ABOVE MY WORDS WHERE
SERIOUS?:whistling

I WROUT THESE BECOUSE I KNOW THAT HE WHANTS SOME
FUN, AND I DID'T WHANTED TO WRITE STANDART STORIE
WHICH BEGINS WITH THESE WORDS:
"I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS INVITE FOR MANY YEARS(OR CENTURIES)"

BUT SIMPLY
I CAN SAY THAT
DAMN ,OF COURSE I NEED SCT INVITE

LOOK MAN I HATE THAT SENTENCE "I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS INVITE FOR MANY YEARS(OR CENTURIES)"

REALY U GOT THE WHOLE THING
I HOPE THAT HARD GUY GIVE IT TO U CAUSE U REALY DESERVE IT
AND DAMN U ARE SMART HAHAHA :D:D:P:P

SO I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ELSE
WE WILL WAIT THAT'S ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SO BE PATIENT

okai
is this fine with u
or u want me to talk in french or arabic

we will be killed by the guy who make this thread cause we get out of the subject
so let's go back lol

coolanime102
08-19-2007, 07:23 AM
I die for one. Just joking. I just want to know why so many people want sct so badly. I will know the reason to my question by getting the sct invite. Yeah I will help out with the site by gaving invites away and keep a very good ratio on sct..

Giallorosso
08-19-2007, 07:36 AM
I die for one. Just joking. I just want to know why so many people want sct so badly. I will know the reason to my question by getting the sct invite. Yeah I will help out with the site by gaving invites away and keep a very good ratio on sct..

will u pay for getting invites and then give them away ??????
i don't think so .........:whistling

but nice try
and goodluck

at least u say the truth

sgyuri
08-19-2007, 07:41 AM
I am looking for Sct a long time ago. (like everybody here, I think :D)
I would like to join the community, because I think I would be a good member and after viewing the Fst review and reading a lot of posts about the site I am relly interested about the content and the forums as well. I would be really happy if I get the invite. :D
However good luck to the others too! Nice giveaway, my friend!

z1gl3r
08-19-2007, 09:01 AM
i tried trade sct for ts-tracker and some other trackers but ts-tracker registrations become opened and ts-tracker become level 1

now i can only hope for free giveaway

coolanime102
08-19-2007, 09:46 AM
why would I pay for invite that is bad and get me ban from sct if I get invited

BoomPower
08-19-2007, 11:32 AM
Okay, where to begin? When I joined FST about six months ago ScT was one of the rarest trackers. In the five leveled rating system ScT was level 5 together with UK-T and sometimes FTN. Of course everybody wanted it, because ScT was the rarest of them all. They also had the best content, pretimes, packs etc.

Now times have changed and ScT isn't the rarest anymore. They gave away a lot of invites and you can donate for invites. Because of this ScT has slowly become less rare than it was in the past.

Here at FST we have the wiaw-thread, which is about how hard it is to get into a tracker. A lot of people here want to trade all their trackers for UK-T or FTWR. Only because they are the rarest. Not for the content, because, according to what I've heard, it's not anything special with UK-T and FTWR. People want rarity. The content is just a small plus if it's good.

So why do I tell you all this? Well, it's to explain something very nice. Even if ScT is as rare as it has been, everybody want to have it. ScT is still as wanted as it was when it was in the highest rarity level. Maybe even more wanted. Why? I think it is about the content. ScT is still considered one of the best 0day trackers, according to the content. Some people say like "FTN is much better because the latest episode of Lost was uploaded here two minutes before ScT got it." And who cares about that? Not me! I use privete closed trackers because I want stable speeds and almost all good stuffs in one place. I think ScT fits quite good in those requirements.

I have to say something about speed. At private trackers, almost all new torrents has good speeds. But when I download something that is a little bit "older" I'm often quite frustrated over the bad speed. Well, it's not a big problem for me to wait some days for a movie I really want to see, but it would be a security to know that I'll always get good speeds on all torrents. I'm an active member of quite a lot of trackers, but NONE of them can give me good speed on ALL their torrents.

I've heard a lot of good things about ScT, according to the speed. "ScT is the home of seedboxes", someone said. "My seedbox want to live forever at ScT", another one said. So according to what I've heard ScT is the best tracker if you want speed. I want speed. Fast speed, and the speed ScT provides is probably their real speciality.

I have to say something about ratio. Well, one of the best inventions in the torrentworld is the ratio. If you have to keep a good ratio you WILL keep a good ratio if you get somethig good back. A good content is a good reason for me to seed back what I've downloaded. If I also get good speed I have a VERY VERY good reason to seed. ScT has good speeds because people seed. If the users of ScT seed for me and give me good speeds it's a natural way for me to give other users good speeds. If ScT gives me good speeds I'll give ScT speeds. And I'm sure ScT will give me speed. I am a seeder.

Finally I want to tell you something about forums. A forum is a good place to discuss and share your thoughts with other people. A good tracker isn't just a place where you can share files. It's a place for sharing your thoughts. Some trackers have very nice and friendly forums. Swedvdr is my favorite right now. I haven't heard anything about ScT:s forum but I'm a good forumuser and I think I can provide a lot to most forums, because most forums gives me a lot. I like discussing and listening to other people. It's nice to know how people from other countries think.

Now I see that this text became quite long, but I hope you understand why I really want ScT. I'll try to summarize it with a few words:

I want ScT for:

good content
good speed
seeding
forums

I won't use ScT for:

trading
cheating
keeping a bad ratio

Would I be a good ScT user? Then consider giving your invite to me. :)

berry89
08-19-2007, 11:40 AM
LOLLL boompower. I think you are very honest and work well on your disccusion at the same time :happy:.

Mugur
08-19-2007, 02:41 PM
Why do I need SCT? For its content. I think they have also an excellent community which will be a pleasure to be part of. So it would be natural to give back something to this excellent tracker, meaning an active part in the forums and not breaking any rules.
Probably you hear that a lot, so you will not be convinced, but I hope I'll win an invite someday.

LuckIEE
08-19-2007, 02:54 PM
i can write all sorts of weird thing to persuade you to give me the invite. I am not going to do it. I will say this.
If something is worth having it won't come easy.

gaara400
08-19-2007, 02:54 PM
sct the greatest tracker

it is always the big dream to every torrent user :)

why i need it? maybe for every thing

1 - content
2 - speed
3- pretime

and you ask why i need it ;)

korel32
08-19-2007, 02:55 PM
pliss my SCT

waterloo
08-19-2007, 03:06 PM
Never had a "high level tracker". Have had to be content with TL for over a year now. I don't download stuff just to build up ratio's and delete em pointlessly wasting insane amounts of bandwidth...i stick to stuff which i actually have use for. I'll try to make good use of it and be a responsible member. I have 6 month old torrents still seeding in my client so that won't be a problem either.

Hopefully sct will end my search for a fast,quality site with varied content and good torrent retention and some fun and helpful ppl who can help with troubleshooting, discussions etc with me doing the same if it's within my scope. I'm not old enough to own a credit card or have a paypal account, nor do i have multiple accounts/invites to trade or somethin, so a genuinely helpful person offering a chance like this is my only hope and just maybe i can put the days of painfully goin from site to site searchin for somethin with some fast seeders behind me.

nikmash232
08-19-2007, 04:11 PM
OKAY update when i said NO PMs i ment NO PMs so now whoever pmed will not win..
no one is good at persuasive skills here....come on? anyone? dont give me crap give me something i can laff about or something exciting and not you sad life stories at FST and not getting a high level tracker...if you are a trader it is very easy to get a high level tracker...you guys just stink at trading that means...because ive been in ftn 5 times! come on...its not that hard

gaara400
08-19-2007, 04:48 PM
OKAY update when i said NO PMs i ment NO PMs so now whoever pmed will not win..
no one is good at persuasive skills here....come on? anyone? dont give me crap give me something i can laff about or something exciting and not you sad life stories at FST and not getting a high level tracker...if you are a trader it is very easy to get a high level tracker...you guys just stink at trading that means...because ive been in ftn 5 times! come on...its not that hard

i dont need it for trade

i need it for my usage

i love movies and sct in the best site for movies

it has a great content and good packs

and the speed on it is very very good

i hope that persuade you

nikmash232
08-19-2007, 04:51 PM
gaara post a speedtest....and ill consider it.

gaara400
08-19-2007, 04:54 PM
edited

nikmash232
08-19-2007, 04:59 PM
okay...sorry i would give it to you...but you are gonna die in sct...its impossible to seed for you

gaara400
08-19-2007, 05:01 PM
okay...sorry i would give it to you...but you are gonna die in sct...its impossible to seed for you

dont be worry about seed m8

my friend have seed box i will use it

nikmash232
08-19-2007, 05:05 PM
okay then its your if you promise to keep a good ratio!

AND THE WINNER IS gaara400
:drunk:

waterloo
08-19-2007, 05:07 PM
Yea, i think my long ass post put me at a disadvantage. Even i wouldn't be bothered to read it. :P

gaara400
08-19-2007, 05:07 PM

wow really thank you very match :yahoo::clap:

i promise you i will keep good ratio

nikmash232
08-19-2007, 05:18 PM
Yea, i think my long ass post put me at a disadvantage. Even i wouldn't be bothered to read it. :P

dont worry i read it...kinda got bored in the middle...but dont worry you will have more chances soon ;)

Giallorosso
08-19-2007, 06:20 PM

good , very good
congratulations man

and did u have fun or not ??????
i think u get bored after u read these kind of posts , but great end :P:P

dtrain123
08-19-2007, 06:41 PM
Looks like I am late again. Congratulations gaara400!

titofat
08-19-2007, 07:40 PM
oh its not the time to inter in sct :(
congrats gaara400 and thanks nikmash232 :)

gaara400
08-19-2007, 07:51 PM

good , very good
congratulations man

and did u have fun or not ??????
i think u get bored after u read these kind of posts , but great end :P:P

Looks like I am late again. Congratulations gaara400!

oh its not the time to inter in sct :(
congrats gaara400 and thanks nikmash232 :)

thanks guys

i hope you will enter there soon

$SnoopDo2G$
08-19-2007, 09:09 PM
here is my speed test
http://www2.0zz0.com/2007/06/04/16/82042510.png

yeah will see ya there ;) woah don't mean to be mean but you got a slow ass crappy connection bro... 100 kb/s upload ?!
i got like 5 times more in upload man,
but i have a normal connection 8Meg.

Btw that's mine if you wanted "nikmash232"
maybe for next time ;)

Speed Test (http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5682/untitledxr7.png)

seh
08-19-2007, 09:19 PM
here is my speed test
http://www2.0zz0.com/2007/06/04/16/82042510.png

yeah will see ya there ;) woah don't mean to be mean but you got a slow ass crappy connection bro... 100 kb/s upload ?!
i got like 5 times more in upload man,
but i have a normal connection 8Meg.

Btw that's mine if you wanted "nikmash232"
maybe for next time ;)

Speed Test (http://www.speedtest.net/result/173265433.png)

lol 585kb/s ?? :shutup:

:lol:

$SnoopDo2G$
08-19-2007, 09:26 PM

pfff so what i said i got a normal connection i was just wonderin' how come he got 100 kb/s ??????:wacko:

:shutup: :P

nikmash232
08-19-2007, 09:40 PM

pfff so what i said i got a normal connection i was just wonderin' how come he got 100 kb/s ??????:wacko:

:shutup: :P

i have 1 mb/s but i cant use it since i have comcast ...gay!

$SnoopDo2G$
08-19-2007, 09:51 PM

that's fucked up, but i heard some people having that Optical fiber and gettin' real fast connection, i would love to get myself that fiber at home or work...and maybe satellite connection are fast as well ?

tupac
08-19-2007, 10:13 PM

that's fucked up, but i heard some people having that Optical fiber and gettin' real fast connection, i would love to get myself that fiber at home or work...and maybe satellite connection are fast as well ?
satellite connections are not so fast, and they have very bad pings, and that's not good for online games :whistling

kalle66
08-19-2007, 10:20 PM
i really need that invite caz some stupid guy from israiel hacked my acount and changed my password and email . i have uploaded more ten 1.2TB and iam old user there u can check my user name there my user name is wazzy66 when i got invite i will be able to talk to admin on irc and get my acount back then i can give u back ur acount !
i´hope u andrestand my problem .
ps. i lost my acount on iplay.ro also but i talked to admin and i got it back and that admin showed me that guys ip that he was from israel !
here is log from irc chat i hade with admin there (iplay.ro)
(17:38:57) 11[m0Fo11] okay
(17:39:00) 11[wazzy66] thanx
(17:39:01) 11[m0Fo11] same as on the site
(17:39:29) 11[wazzy66] yeah i have never changed my ip
(17:39:31) 11[m0Fo11] the guy who has stolen your acct. has this IP Address: 80.230.64.42 :)
(17:39:42) 11[m0Fo11] if you wanna go out there in Israel and look for him :)
(17:39:50) 11[wazzy66] :)
(17:40:06) 11[m0Fo11] so, what email and password should i put in?

doesdjef
08-19-2007, 10:36 PM
i really need that invite caz some stupid guy from israiel hacked my acount and changed my password and email . i have uploaded more ten 1.2TB and iam old user there u can check my user name there my user name is wazzy66 when i got invite i will be able to talk to admin on irc and get my acount back then i can give u back ur acount !
i´hope u andrestand my problem .
ps. i lost my acount on iplay.ro also but i talked to admin and i got it back and that admin showed me that guys ip that he was from israel !
here is log from irc chat i hade with admin there (iplay.ro)
(17:38:57) 11[m0Fo11] okay
(17:39:00) 11[wazzy66] thanx
(17:39:01) 11[m0Fo11] same as on the site
(17:39:29) 11[wazzy66] yeah i have never changed my ip
(17:39:31) 11[m0Fo11] the guy who has stolen your acct. has this IP Address: 80.230.64.42 :)
(17:39:42) 11[m0Fo11] if you wanna go out there in Israel and look for him :)
(17:39:50) 11[wazzy66] :)
(17:40:06) 11[m0Fo11] so, what email and password should i put in?

lol, nice one. You really went the extra mile

Be careful to whom you giveaway the invite too. I gave away 3 sct invites to this community (kept some others for later) and there are a lot of bad people here. Also consider keeping the invite