PDA

View Full Version : whats a good site for music torrent flacs

pacmanfever
08-19-2007, 03:04 AM
I Know about Demonoid, and oink, is there any other you can register without hassles or invites?, Like Demonoid has a waiting period for registering at end of month.

Anything other site that has alot good music in Losless using torrent?

PiraSoftCORP
08-19-2007, 04:08 AM
pedro lossless

th0r
08-19-2007, 04:32 AM
i second oink and pedro's as starting points

pacmanfever
08-19-2007, 04:45 AM
thanks, Ill try pedros, but ill wait till they open reg or when i get an invite later

$SnoopDo2G$
08-19-2007, 05:01 AM
Like Demonoid has a waiting period for registering at end of month.

But still it depends what kind of music you like coz i know some other good site 0day stuff without torrent...

But in torrent you got that...

*LossLess Legs (http://www.shnflac.net/)

*DimeaDozen (http://www.dimeadozen.org/)

*FileMP3 (http://www.filemp3.org/)

*ZOMB TORRENTS MUSIC (http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/index.php)

*db.etree (http://bt.etree.org/index.php)

*Demonoid u can register now ! (http://www.demonoid.com/register.php)

*TapeDown free signup if you like rap ;) (http://www.tapedown.com/)

*RapHustle (http://www.raphustle.com/)

*MixFiend (http://www.mixfiend.com/)

*Torrentlounge (http://www.torrentlounge.com/)

pacmanfever
08-19-2007, 08:22 PM
Ive been using Demonoid, Ive gotten alot of Flac from there, like alot of rock, but the hard to find stuff im trying to find is Synth-pop, New Wave, Punk, of 80s and late 70s these are hard to find.

Lossless files is what im releasing or collecting
I got A friend at Oink, but hes not a Power User, and cant offer a Invite, so Ill have to wait or find someone to invite me. Think thats the best place for quality and rarety files.

I Have alot Rare Canadian New Wave Cds ive been buying and collecting and want to hook up at good site, the only place Ive been using that has alot of Lossless with some rare stuff is Demonoid, but hear my friend raving about Oink having alot rare 80s cds in lossless.

xbawksz
08-19-2007, 09:11 PM
pedros is good, exigo is the best but harder to get into.

dbmp
08-19-2007, 10:35 PM
And for dance/techno/trance FLAC music?

SecureInvitee
08-19-2007, 11:55 PM
e**** pwns all above !

Mister Moo
08-19-2007, 11:59 PM
e**** pwns all above !

no oink pwns all, the only reason you posted this is becasue you have exigo, whoopdee fucking doo, its one of the most overrated sites, its not very fast, the selection is not that great and the staff suck ass

th0r
08-20-2007, 12:10 AM
funny, you sound like you do not have an account there and are holding a grudge against users that do and mention its name; that tracker has a great selection of lossless torrents and good speeds, the community is cool too

SecureInvitee
08-20-2007, 01:29 AM
staff is great and really friendly , rips are MOST DESCENT IN THE WHOLE P2P from the best and most accurate rippers in international lossless bittorrent.

you can see rare stuff in that place...
also E**** as tracker and its fuctionality is awesome.so much custom made code. as far as the community goes...there is no doubt... the best ever.

Oink sux cock m8. quality > quantity . OPPs flac rips are fucking shitty ...most of them fake and transcodes. no checking or control there by the staff and the users.

lossless rips on oink are fake @ 40% and shitty ( bad standards @ more 40% ).

necromantic
08-20-2007, 01:51 AM
I've got a question for the FLAC users. Can you really hear an audible difference between v0 and FLAC? I've tried both and the only difference I've found is the filesize is almost 3x bigger. Do you guys listen to your music on high end stereos? I'm just wondering what the advantage is.

th0r
08-20-2007, 03:21 AM
i have a very expensive sound card and a pair of $450 headphones combined with a $375 5.1 jbl speaker system; yes, i can tell the difference

nikmash232
08-20-2007, 03:24 AM
Exigo!

I've got a question for the FLAC users. Can you really hear an audible difference between v0 and FLAC? I've tried both and the only difference I've found is the filesize is almost 3x bigger. Do you guys listen to your music on high end stereos? I'm just wondering what the advantage is.

i am an audiophile for your info

amiga
08-20-2007, 03:49 AM
oink is the best.

Pazzini
08-20-2007, 03:47 PM
i have a very expensive sound card and a pair of $450 headphones combined with a $375 5.1 jbl speaker system; yes, i can tell the difference

How much of a difference are we talking about ? And can you only hear the difference on a high end system ?

Cheers :)

Ratzy Rox
08-20-2007, 04:21 PM
Oink has more lossless albums than any other site. To the guy boasting about flac and a 5.1 speaker system; bollocks. If you knew your stuff you'd have claimed to have a decent stereo system, at least make it believable. What headphones and soundcard do you have?

It is possible to tell the difference between v0 and lossless audio provided you've got the right equipment, the right ears and you listen to music with a lot of high frequency sounds, cymbals in particular. The main reason for downloading lossless audio however is that you can reencode it to a variety of lossless formats without transcoding.

pacmanfever
09-28-2007, 08:19 AM
i have high end system, with good $1000 pair speakers, but wanna upgrade to $3000 pair ones in future. and denon $1000 player that play all cd formats , SACD, DVD-A, CD, MP3, HDCD. I make my own audio dvd from 100% flac, pcm a on good sytem this is differnace, symbols or high freeqencies, bass, the vocals, almost everything in song sounds crisper, better and has more dynamics on a big ass system with only 2 speakers, non this 6.1 with cheap intergrated recievers crap, but good ol power amp with pre amp no EQ , just pure sound. its nice clean sounding, specially some vinyl rips to flac or wave, yol hear sonics better then your dinky flat low dynamics of mp3. Even Mp3 at 320kbps still flat, when wave is up to 1000kbps.

alot peolpe been saying mp3s is good enough i agree for backup for computer listening and for ipod, but make mp3 and play it on your system and compare it, youl hear true high-fidelity if you got half decent stereo playing lossless. Why think audiophiles are going after vinyls, the sound in most cases better then cd, and now lossless has creeped up to blu-ray discs, and DVD-audio at upto 196k compared to cds 44k, so there is a differance wake up and listen to it and see. Mp3 is striped down to its bone sounds, freeqencies are taken out forever, a wave is 100% of full range nothin taken out.

fpr those that dont know anthing about dynamic range if waves, hes lamen terms you can undrstand more easy. in wave you get true real to life sounds as close to possible origianl mastering and sounds you hear in real life, yeh our ears roughy hear range of 44.1, but when you play higher wave more then 44, its more natural sound, just like if a live orchestra, was playing in street parade, you hear it its crisp and has alot dynamic range. what is dynamic range, its like clean deep base that rich, and shakes your bones when you play it, and you also hear crisp high freeqencies, like higher volume stuff like sybls and loud gatars, in a wave these bounch between these differant volums in a song, and mp3 cant do this well, if you robbing its dynamics, so base and highs get closer togethr in mp3 formate, while wave retains and full dynamics, even better on vinyls the dynamcis, that means more clarity of all range. thats what all fuss is about, lossless.

with 10,000 dollars speakers and right sytem you wont beleive your ears. just play classical music it has larges range dynamics, specuially on vinyl, even rock or pop sounds great.

blackbird
09-28-2007, 08:23 AM
with 10,000 dollars speakers and right sytem you wont beleive your ears. jsut play classical music it has larges range dynamics, specuially on vinyl, even rock or pop sounds great.

if i had 10,000 dollars to spend on speakers.. i wont be using torrents .. :mellow:

pacmanfever
09-28-2007, 08:57 AM
with 10,000 dollars speakers and right sytem you wont beleive your ears. jsut play classical music it has larges range dynamics, specuially on vinyl, even rock or pop sounds great.

if i had 10,000 dollars to spend on speakers.. i wont be using torrents .. :mellow:

hehe, true but if im modest income guy, and i spend 10,000 on speakers, i would most defently use torrents to get more music, basue i woundlt have too much money to buy cds

pacmanfever
09-28-2007, 08:57 AM

hehe, true but if im modest income guy, and i spend 10,000 on speakers, i would most defently use torrents to get more music, basue i woundlt have too much money to buy cds

pacmanfever
09-28-2007, 08:58 AM

hehe, true but if im modest income guy, and i spend 10,000 on speakers, i would most defently use torrents to get more music, because i woundlt have too much money to buy cds

hansol
10-18-2007, 04:02 PM
I like order at pedro's with flacs, you MUST rip your own CD's and rip it the 1 & only the right way,and all rips are proper flac with full documentation, at O**k you have various modes od ripping and also rips without proper documentation, log and cue files. when you substract at o**k the ones without log, and the ones without cue files, the number is slightly bigger than at pedro's. What I don't know is a situation at e**o, I want to know if it is worth finding an invite. I like system like it is at pedro's, the one at o**k is for me just a little bit better than demonoid and other similar sh**t of trackers. So. is e**o something like pedro or something like o**k?

hansol
10-19-2007, 06:27 PM
people, how about some answer here?

ekk3123
10-19-2007, 06:30 PM
e**** is good for flac

teddy_ho
12-31-2009, 08:20 PM
anyone know where i can get audiophile chinesse album ?
thanks

anon
12-31-2009, 08:28 PM
Nice bump... you may want to have a look at this thread:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-lossless-music-tracker-145641

If you're looking for a particular album, it'd be nice to post its name.

wasaby
01-01-2010, 07:00 PM
waffles is very good for flac

Slickerey
01-01-2010, 07:32 PM
waffles is very good for flac

Skittles and E**** are better. ;) So is Pedro's.

Waffles is only good for MP3 music and some newer FLAC files.

Hundreds of torrents are getting uploaded daily on music trackers like Pedro's, Skittles, and E****.

Shlesers
01-02-2010, 11:10 AM
Torrents.ru and demonoid, huge flac collection and easy to get into, easy to seed... :yup: