SgtMajor
08-19-2007, 06:06 PM
2 x czone invites to the new guys who can show me that:

They have not won anything in here yet
Have not jumped in on every giveaway thread so far
Can promise not to trade or cheat the invite or the account later
Do not just tell me "I want czone man"
And will be a good member there

There are a lot of scene releases at czone, so only apply if you think it can help you.

I will give them as I see any good reason to give one, when both have gone, the thread will be closed.

nikmash232
08-19-2007, 06:08 PM
do i count?

DEmEX
08-19-2007, 06:08 PM
man thanks for this giveaway man " I WANT CZONE MAN " i promise no trade and cheat i n there please i need czone ...

thanks for this man

KAVKASIELI
08-19-2007, 06:10 PM
do i count?

yes of course

slick99
08-19-2007, 06:12 PM
man thanks for this giveaway man " I WANT CZONE MAN " i promise no trade and cheat i n there please i need czone ...

thanks for this man

haha, love how the new people dont read the rules. i hope he was joking when he posted this. :happy:

TheDoc
08-19-2007, 06:13 PM
hi
the only thing i don't fit in that i won 1 invite before it was A-L from a fellow egyptian
i need czone bcos i need high speed tracker , i Love movies and TV
i can always keep a good ratio
these are from todays :
http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yfycud4.jpg
thx anyway

Submission
I have never won anything free, atleast for a very long time. I never cheat nor trade as you can see I am a long time member, nearly a year but still 0 rep since the new trading rep system.

I have good ratio, can provide proof if you want and have 100KB/s upload as well.

thebazzla
i was just about to say that myself i also wonder how long it will be before the traders arrive :D

Peter North
08-19-2007, 06:14 PM
Me...me...me :D

PoOki
08-19-2007, 06:15 PM
Watch out SgtMajor.. You can never know on who you gonna fall..

Gooldluck everybody :)

pone44
08-19-2007, 06:15 PM
submission-100kb/s in kind of slow to up to that track?

AugustoP
08-19-2007, 06:17 PM
Btw, is CZone any good?

SgtMajor
08-19-2007, 06:18 PM

thanks for this man

Nope, don't ask again, man.

But I hope it was humourous :D

hi
the only thing i don't fit in that i won 1 invite before it was A-L from a fellow egyptian
i need czone bcos i need high speed tracker , i Love movies and TV
i can always keep a good ratio
these are from todays :
http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yfycud4.jpg
thx anyway

Nope, not a n00bie and a previous winner.

I have never won anything free, atleast for a very long time. I never cheat nor trade as you can see I am a long time member, nearly a year but still 0 rep since the new trading rep system.

I have good ratio, can provide proof if you want and have 100KB/s upload as well.

You go to possibles for the time being.

malignoy2k
08-19-2007, 06:22 PM
hi i want czone man ..... please

thanks man

nikmash232
08-19-2007, 06:25 PM
hi can i have czone please...never been on it im curious

SgtMajor
08-19-2007, 06:28 PM

Sure, drop me a PM with an email.

WARNING: Any others PMs will be deleted, without even reading them, so don't bother.

Still 2 invites left for deserving n00bies.

22ji
08-19-2007, 06:31 PM
i deserve it as i dont have anything above level 4
and i have been member of this site for last 1 and 1/2 years still i got no big tracker

frtdi150
08-19-2007, 06:31 PM
hi can i have czone man ..... please

thanks man

PirateEagle
08-19-2007, 06:34 PM
hi can i have czone please...never been on it i heard that they have good 0day stuff good luck to all :)

ebeli
08-19-2007, 06:37 PM
I'm perfectly the guy you're looking for. I never won anythin (actually i won on the davidkz23's giveaway hungarian trackers pack, but i never got anything:(), I would never trade forward my account which i've got by giveaways. And of course i wont cheat either.

boobly
08-19-2007, 06:39 PM
Can I have a czone. Im definitely a noob to the fullest!

KSA
08-19-2007, 06:39 PM
Good luck SgtMajor (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/sgtmajor-79679) picking up the good n00bs,
BTW, shall i offer a 4th Czone invite?

Naaaaah :D j/k

darkboy
08-19-2007, 06:44 PM
hi can i have czone please...im a noobie here

znik
08-19-2007, 06:46 PM
I R Noob. UGH!
I no jump giveaways. Only trees!
UGH, UGH!

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w173/avataros/cave3.jpg
GRAND UGH!

tyler78
08-19-2007, 06:48 PM
hi,can i take it?i heard its a great tracker with high speed.iwont trade it.i promise.

nikmash232
08-19-2007, 06:51 PM
hi i sent u my email :D

Giallorosso
08-19-2007, 07:28 PM

Sure, drop me a PM with an email.

WARNING: Any others PMs will be deleted, without even reading them, so don't bother.

Still 2 invites left for deserving n00bies.

hi mate i don't need anything
i just want to know what is noobie mean ????????
that's all

SgtMajor
08-19-2007, 07:35 PM
Members who have recently joined, or just not posted much, and therefore won't have much, sometimes they are just posting shy, just trying to get some lurkers out as well, certainly 2 stars and over rules you out.

Giallorosso
08-19-2007, 07:39 PM
Members who have recently joined, or just not posted much, and therefore won't have much, sometimes they are just posting shy, just trying to get some lurkers out as well, certainly 2 stars and over rules you out.

i'm out cause i have win before
right
but i still noobie
all i need is get some benifit that's all
so thanxxx alot man
and realy good rules , cause u open great chances for new member
so thanxx man for helping ppls:D

tomerso
08-19-2007, 07:45 PM
i really want to be a member in zone, i have heared it is a great traker site, thanks anyway mate.... :)

sear
08-19-2007, 07:50 PM
I R Noob. UGH!
I no jump giveaways. Only trees!
UGH, UGH!

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w173/avataros/cave3.jpg
GRAND UGH!

Watch out SgtMajor this one can't be trusted :noes:

JaZZ2007
08-19-2007, 07:56 PM
i wish i can be eligible for 1 invite but yesterday i received an invite for free and i'm breaking the first rule you posted

Gosht
08-19-2007, 07:59 PM
Hi man, I am member here for like a month, and I am trying to do my part, so I made my first give away yesterday:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-small-give-away-220782

And C-Zone seans to be a very nice tracker, so please give me an invite. :D

My ratios:

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8594/ratiosls8.png

My seedbox:

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/1...warevpscq4.png (http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/1282/leewarevpscq4.png)

THANKS !!! :D

And Good Luck to all !!!
=D

bklyn
08-19-2007, 10:47 PM
Hey all,
kinda new here..never won anything here or even posted to any giveaways before ... This would be my only high tracker .. Not looking for the top trackers ..this would be just fine for me..Tried to be helpful in my post and only posted when i had something of interest to say ..Well thats it thxs anyhow however it goes...greatsite

itay1
08-19-2007, 11:00 PM
I wanna get it cause i don't have any high speed and "rare" trackers, and in most of them i can't find a lot of things I'm interested.
I have'nt win anything although jumped in on a couple of giveaway threads.

If you wanna ratio proofs here:
Ace Torrents: http://www.2send.us/picture.php?file=765f3e9293.JPG
bitsoup: http://www.2send.us/picture.php?file=6244736888.JPG

$SnoopDo2G$
08-19-2007, 11:08 PM
2 x czone invites to the new guys ....

Well it's been a while i that im member but i did not login for while since i was more using rapidshare and stuff like that,
But i can promise i won't mess up, i didn't get anything yet from here.(i posted on two other threads but im new...
as you can see..)

SgtMajor
08-19-2007, 11:10 PM
Bad news, account disabled & all invites deleted and my IP banned.

We can thank a cheater from my last czone giveaway for that folks, so I would like to personally name & shame when I can, czone admin are trying to get me the details as I type, so I can backtrack as to who it was.

Sorry for getting up hopes, but to say I am seriously pissed off is an understatement.

No more giveaways from me, I will only personally select who I invite to where when I see a deserving case from now on.

It seems some posters are hell bent on building up ratios no matter the damage to their invitees by whatever method they can just to trade off a big buffered high level tracker, so whoever you were, I will find you and name & shame you, so thanks pal for nothing.

znik
08-19-2007, 11:26 PM
SgtMajor really sorry to hear about that.
There will always be some bad apples here who trade their accounts without respect to their inviter.

th0r
08-19-2007, 11:28 PM

We can thank a cheater from my last czone giveaway for that folks

welcome to the bittorrent invites section of fst

anions
08-19-2007, 11:36 PM
Edit:

Oops, sorry to hear about that. This really sucks when people trade accounts they've received as giveaways from helpful members like you :|

I hope everything works out in the end.

game1283
08-20-2007, 12:27 AM

We can thank a cheater from my last czone giveaway for that folks, so I would like to personally name & shame when I can, czone admin are trying to get me the details as I type, so I can backtrack as to who it was.

Sorry for getting up hopes, but to say I am seriously pissed off is an understatement.

No more giveaways from me, I will only personally select who I invite to where when I see a deserving case from now on.

It seems some posters are hell bent on building up ratios no matter the damage to their invitees by whatever method they can just to trade off a big buffered high level tracker, so whoever you were, I will find you and name & shame you, so thanks pal for nothing.

I was about to say, "be careful Man, I really like you being very kind" when I read your post above, I'm one of your last giveaway, thank god, my account wasn't banned nor disabled.. it was up and still alive.. I am sad for your lost, whoever was the cheater in your last giveaway, I think he must have deserved to be shamed. He breaks the pleasant environment in our BT invite section..

More Power, I hope your account at czone be fixed.

Jeff234
08-20-2007, 12:31 AM
sorry sarge, hope you get it back

seppypom
08-20-2007, 12:31 AM
I have not won anything in here yet
I Have not jumped in on every giveaway thread so far
I Can promise not to trade or cheat the invite or the account later
I wont just tell you "I want czone man"

and i am not KevinGarrett

too, bad you got disabled

tyler78
08-20-2007, 12:45 AM

so sorry to hear that m8.hope u get it back.

TCD004
08-20-2007, 01:05 AM
It is nice to help... But if you try to help new members, usuallly they will grab 1 invite and trade the account, cheat or... You can't know from 10 posts if that member deserve an invite... This is why i made my own rules for giveaways... I like to giveaway invites, but i don't want to loose my own account because of cheaters and traders...
I am really sorry... Hope, that you will have soon new (or have back the old one) CZone account...

SgtMajor
08-20-2007, 01:35 AM
I have not won anything in here yet
I Have not jumped in on every giveaway thread so far
I Can promise not to trade or cheat the invite or the account later
I wont just tell you "I want czone man"

and i am not KevinGarrett

too, bad you got disabled

Yeh, too bad I got disabled.

KevinGarnet is my hero.

And how he is allowed to get away with it is the most disappointing thing of all.

It is nice to help... But if you try to help new members, usuallly they will grab 1 invite and trade the account, cheat or... You can't know from 10 posts if that member deserve an invite... This is why i made my own rules for giveaways... I like to giveaway invites, but i don't want to loose my own account because of cheaters and traders...
I am really sorry... Hope, that you will have soon new (or have back the old one) CZone account...

I know, life's a shit, then you deal with it.

I will help, but quietly from now on, and how they get my help will be a formula only known to me, otherwise everybody would post & meet the requirements wouldn't they! :)

nikmash232
08-20-2007, 01:41 AM
hey is czone up?

Emad1129
08-20-2007, 03:32 AM
I need it plz never had before?
http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/2324/flry6.jpg
http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?image=idesirmf0.jpg
http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tliy8.jpg

try4deepak
08-20-2007, 06:45 AM
Yes i'm here and i never traded or got any invites and i can promise you that i will never trade any acounts in the future or the past. It is you're wish to offer me a Czone. If you see me giving this then you can also see me as the derived and the best member there. Coz i respect all the rules and regulations b4 entering any site.

Anyway, Its all upto you now to decide whether i'm good or not... Thnx & Regards

BR.

znik
08-20-2007, 07:58 AM
It is really interesting that some people don't even read the whole thread before asking for the invite.:rolleyes:

I am sure they would never be bothered to read the rules of the tracker as wel... :shifty:

NO MORE INVITES people...

I am curious to see the next one who will ask for that czone invite! :P

sear
08-20-2007, 08:16 AM
I need it plesa never hda before? wont chetin pomres relly ned bad.

:lol: sorry I couldn't resist...sad to hear about your invites sarge It makes it hard to trust people. I learned that the hard way as did a lot of people like my friend znik there.

Mugur
08-20-2007, 09:04 AM
Is there someone who wants to give a czone invite to a non-noobie?

KSA
08-20-2007, 09:07 AM
Oh, if feel really sorry SgtMajor u end up like this :( too bad u got disabled, kind peoples like u don't deserve this shit.
Hope u can take ur account back, GL.

Mugur
08-20-2007, 09:15 AM
Now that I read the story, I feel soorry for you sgtMajor and I hope something like that will not happen to you again. It is a lesson for all of us to be very careful when giving invites away.

BlueLabel
08-20-2007, 09:44 AM
the acc is disable???
that bad
never mind still you have a good will
better luck next time

Artemis
08-20-2007, 09:45 AM
I am relatively new here too Sgt Major but I have seen that you help people out alot and have given away selflessly, sorry to hear that this has cost you an a/c

raj3186
09-21-2007, 11:56 AM
can i have a czone invite plz!!!! :-), i know i cannot get this anywhere else as i have nothing to trade for a CZone invite!
Thank u

TCD004
09-21-2007, 11:59 AM
Not bad :) Resurrect 1 month old thread.... I don't think so, that this thread is still actual...

embolism
09-21-2007, 12:02 PM
Hey Major, I am reviving my request from the begining of September. I had requested one C Zone account and since then I have not only contributed to FST but also to various Torrent sites. You are the one who works behind and doesnt go for complements, however thank you for the NCore invite giveaway few days back. If you think I am worthy of it, then be it. If somebody is more deserving, then its theirs. Good luck to all the new guys trying to get valuable accounts/memberships.

After reading entire thread: Do GOOD PEOPLE COUNT IN THIS WORLD?? I havent seen somebody as generous since my brief stint at FST. You were called Stg Major for nothing!!!! hope the Czone folks resurrect and give you back what you deserve.

unknown6
09-21-2007, 12:05 PM
dear friend

pls may i got it i never have czone account

i promise to keep good ratio im always seeding

snap3r
09-21-2007, 12:13 PM

verry sorry to hear that mate :cry: i hope that the guy who is responsable with this will get the same treatment to all of his trackers :pinch:
hey why dont you talk to scorpion ( hes an admin at czone) he has an account to FSCE and i see that you have one to :) maibe he can unban your ip and i can borow my czone account to you cuz you gave me the invite in the first place :)

whiteangle
09-21-2007, 12:15 PM
Can I have czone please. This will be my only chance since I dont trade accs/invites, so I'd be really grateful if you can give it to me. I seed for the sake of sharing, not for getting my ratio up, and I'm sure i wont let you down

lapc
09-21-2007, 12:15 PM
can i have czone invite
i never won any thing on any giveaway
i will never cheat or trade
ratio
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4933/e****jn4.jpg
nice giveaway
thnx any way

snap3r
09-21-2007, 12:16 PM
can i have czone invite