PDA

View Full Version : Need an invite for the DVDClub

MsBrooke
08-19-2007, 10:05 PM
Hey everyone. I have posted here a few times hoping for an invite from someone for the DVDClub. I have been trading on Demoinoid (which I know is a beginner tracker) for a long time now and I have uploaded almost 200GB with a ratio of 1.4 (I am MsBrooke there and can provide a screenprint of the ratio).

I really want to try to move to the next level (and really would love to trade DVD-r's) but I just haven't had any luck with anyone willing to help out a beginner so far.

If anyone is in the help a beginner mode I would really appreciate it and would really be a great member. While I am looking for the DVDClub because I understand its one of the best ones out there if someone has another good DVD-r tracker that would be great too!

Enlightened
08-19-2007, 11:41 PM
sounds kinda "ambivalent" here. Looks like U 'need" the DVD Club", and the other hand , U want To "Trade" [ Take it to the next LVL]

Is it that U need TheDVDClub as a form of a Leverage, so that U can kick it to the next notch in your Trading??

MsBrooke
08-20-2007, 12:17 AM
sounds kinda "ambivalent" here. Looks like U 'need" the DVD Club", and the other hand , U want To "Trade" [ Take it to the next LVL]

Is it that U need TheDVDClub as a form of a Leverage, so that U can kick it to the next notch in your Trading??

Taking it to the next level was referring to a better site for DVD rips than Demonoid. Not interested in trading memberships, just want to get one at a site that I can find more movie choices than I can on Demonoid. Not sure where you are getting the refrences of membership trading, versus movie trading...

kallieb
08-20-2007, 01:26 AM
do a search of the threads here...there is one entitled TheDVDClub, started by the sysop of TDC. He is open to receiving PM's from members requesting invites to his site. I'd suggest this could be the best route to get an invite. Just read the thread so you know in advance what info you need to share when you request an invite.

BTW.. I got what you meant by the word *trade*. By taking the time to read your post I understood that you meant trade to mean the sharing of movies from seeding/uploading etc, and not the trading of site invites, etc.

Good luck getting a membership. I'm a member of the TDC and enjoy it a lot

Enlightened
08-20-2007, 01:33 AM
do a search of the threads here...there is one entitled TheDVDClub, started by the sysop of TDC. He is open to receiving PM's from members requesting invites to his site. I'd suggest this could be the best route to get an invite. Just read the thread so you know in advance what info you need to share when you request an invite.

BTW.. I got what you meant by the word *trade*. By taking the time to read your post I understood that you meant trade to mean the sharing of movies from seeding/uploading etc, and not the trading of site invites, etc.

Well, I should nOT have to "Read between The Lines', Yeah, I guess alot of ppl took the "time" to READ it, AND STUCK IN THE BOTTOM AND IGNORED .LOL this Post was "Resurrected" bt me if Use a word "TRADE", that is a highly inflammatory word.. especially in an Invite section.
Anyways, he his "Right:, tere is a syOp from the TheDVDClub, hope he sees this post and PM U.

MsBrooke
08-20-2007, 02:00 AM

Thanks Kallieb!

I will look for the thread!!

kallieb
08-20-2007, 02:50 AM
you're very welcome!!

jasperr
08-20-2007, 03:47 AM

Well, I should nOT have to "Read between The Lines', Yeah, I guess alot of ppl took the "time" to READ it, AND STUCK IN THE BOTTOM AND IGNORED .LOL this Post was "Resurrected" bt me if Use a word "TRADE", that is a highly inflammatory word.. especially in an Invite section.
Anyways, he his "Right:, tere is a syOp from the TheDVDClub, hope he sees this post and PM U.

hehe... see where all this trading has brought us??... seems to me that, even mention of the word just irritates ppl(as was mentioned here)... nice to know i'm not alone on that....

Enlightened
08-20-2007, 03:55 AM

hehe... see where all this trading has brought us??... seems to me that, even mention of the word just irritates ppl(as was mentioned here)... nice to know i'm not alone on that....

Yeah, Man......I could have "Invited" him, I did have 1 invite sitting around. BUT after his haughty "exchange", I just thought to myself, SHOULD HAVE JUST LEFT HIS POST SAT AT THE LOWEST PILE , I shouldn"t have "Resurected" it. Now I know why it was IGNORED By others.
But, hey Good luck.:naughty::naughty::naughty:

jasperr
08-20-2007, 04:04 AM
:smartass:

MsBrooke
08-20-2007, 12:51 PM
I honestly didn't intend to irritate anyone. As a beginner I was simply looking for help from people on here. I would have thought that my first sentence on trading on Demoinoid would have made it clear trading referred to sharing files on a tracker versus trading invites to other trackers.

Apologies to anyone who took it the other way.

jasperr
08-20-2007, 01:00 PM
I honestly didn't intend to irritate anyone. As a beginner I was simply looking for help from people on here. I would have thought that my first sentence on trading on Demoinoid would have made it clear trading referred to sharing files on a tracker versus trading invites to other trackers.

Apologies to anyone who took it the other way.

well, to be honest..... thats what i thought.... i heard trading on demonoid... and thought they have a trading thread on demonoid??? ..... but, thats not really your fault, it's that there are sooooooooo many ppl today that trade for invites and accounts, ya know. and some of us are tired of that scene... and it's starting to show i guess...... sorry for that..

i hope ya get what your invite!

fstrulz
08-20-2007, 01:01 PM
I wish I had an invite to give you...

It's kinda hard to get invited to TheDVDClub...

For now, you can always try signing up at Swebits. They have 3,000+ DVDRs and fast speeds...

http://swebits.org/signup.php

pharaoh
08-20-2007, 01:14 PM
msbrooke what is your upload speed?

MsBrooke
08-20-2007, 08:13 PM
msbrooke what is your upload speed?

Hopefully the image works this time...

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc100/msbrooke1977/SNAG-0000-1.jpg

I wish I had an invite to give you...

It's kinda hard to get invited to TheDVDClub...

For now, you can always try signing up at Swebits. They have 3,000+ DVDRs and fast speeds...

http://swebits.org/signup.php

Thank you! I checked out the site but its obviously a non-english tracker and I can't read whatever language it's in. I appreciate the suggestion though!

MsBrooke
08-21-2007, 01:09 PM
Pharaoh I sent you a PM following up on your request for speeds. You out there?