PDA

View Full Version : Offski.

chalice
08-20-2007, 12:21 AM
See you all in about 6 months.

Please don't cry.

Fuck, this board is eating itself from the inside out.

bunny67
08-20-2007, 12:22 AM
is that not a good thing?

Mr JP Fugley
08-20-2007, 12:24 AM

Please don't cry.

TTFN mate, catch you the next time you are passing thro'.

All the best to you and your's, may the road rise to meet you.

Lilmiss
08-20-2007, 12:26 AM
:o

How dare you turn up here after years of ignorance and declare another 6 months orf.
It's unjust, so it is. :no:

Mr JP Fugley
08-20-2007, 12:27 AM
"so it is", nice touch.

chalice
08-20-2007, 12:32 AM
"so it is", nice touch.

I thought so too, so I did.

Mr JP Fugley
08-20-2007, 12:34 AM
"so it is", nice touch.

:lol:

Go now, so manker can start posting again. :naughty:

chalice
08-20-2007, 12:44 AM

I'm going, so I am.

Mr JP Fugley
08-20-2007, 12:55 AM

I'm going, so I am.

Good idea, so it is.

Biggles
08-20-2007, 09:37 AM

Please don't cry.

The current masochistic tendancy of the board is interesting. In 6 months it will have either taken to religion or be festoned with nipple clamps (or maybe both come to think of it :unsure: ).

Chip Monk
08-20-2007, 10:14 AM

Please don't cry.

The current masochistic tendancy of the board is interesting. In 6 months it will have either taken to religion or be festoned with nipple clamps (or maybe both come to think of it :unsure: ).

I am given to understand that the former pre-supposes the latter for you Witch chaps.

Two speeling mistakes in one relatively short post, that's very un-Leslike.

Biggles
08-20-2007, 10:25 AM

I am given to understand that the former pre-supposes the latter for you Witch chaps.

Classic Freudian double error there. Freud noted that single errors were rare and that an error was often compensated by a complimentary second error. I think the chap may have been on to something (despite the flower/dream/sex thing) because I never noticed festooned's rather jarring lack of a second o. I have tendency to mis-speel tendency - not sure why :unsure:

PS - we get our nipple clamps from the Inquisition as they own intellectual property rights on them - (discounted, as other relgions get favourable rates, obviousment)

Snee
08-20-2007, 11:22 AM
Bye. Was nice having you around, chalice.

Chip Monk
08-20-2007, 02:04 PM

Classic Freudian double error there. Freud noted that single errors were rare and that an error was often compensated by a complimentary second error. I think the chap may have been on to something (despite the flower/dream/sex thing) because I never noticed festooned's rather jarring lack of a second o. I have tendency to mis-speel tendency - not sure why :unsure:

PS - we get our nipple clamps from the Inquisition as they own intellectual property rights on them - (discounted, as other relgions get favourable rates, obviousment)

Always bearing in mind that Freud was a raving lunatic.

I think Emma is quite sexy. I also love her voice with the cute wee thing which is almost an impediment, but in a good way.

http://www.jla.co.uk/images/Artists/FreudEmma1P.jpg

Biggles
08-20-2007, 02:06 PM

I think Emma is quite sexy. I also love her voice with the cute wee thing which is almost an impediment, but in a good way.

Both points are sound.

Chip Monk
08-20-2007, 02:08 PM

Both points are sound.

I didn't know such picture existed.

:coat:

Biggles
08-20-2007, 02:11 PM
Both points are sound.

I didn't know such picture existed.

:coat:

Perhaps Mulder could do one of his artistic interpretations for us.

Chip Monk
08-20-2007, 02:13 PM
Nah, Barbie's are better.

Not the dolls like.