PDA

View Full Version : Glottal Stop

Biggles
08-20-2007, 09:55 AM
FFS!!!

What is going on? Kate Nash, Streets, Lily Allen, the Artic thingies all singing like Jamie Oliver on mogadon.

Am I becoming a grumpy old man - probably :yup:

ballar
08-20-2007, 10:19 AM
FFS!!!

What is going on? Kate Nash, Streets, Lily Allen, the Artic thingies all singing like Jamie Oliver on mogadon.

hey biggles how are u doin can tell me more about this site :D:naughty:
so pls reply love to know u better okay.and one more thing do u know about real hyip investment site that is save u give me one or two ok thanks

Something Else
08-20-2007, 10:26 AM
What's that pop music??? Is it shit?? Is that what you're sayin??? If it is, then I agree completely... :)

Biggles
08-20-2007, 10:51 AM
FFS!!!

so pls reply love to know u better okay.and one more thing do u know about real hyip investment site that is save u give me one or two ok thanks

WTF!!

Actually what you really need is a nice Amway franchise. HYIPs suck Manker's.

Chip Monk
08-20-2007, 10:57 AM
Les is just trying to cut you out of the loop, man.

Get yourself to http://www.hyip.com/ and the bucks will start rolling in.

You know it makes sence.

Mr. Mulder
08-20-2007, 11:10 AM
i knew this guy who went for hyip this one time and now he has cereal and toast for breakfast, true story.

Snee
08-20-2007, 11:54 AM

WTF!!

_:dabs:_ (http://www.google.se/search?hl=sv&q=ffs+hyip&btnG=S%C3%B6k&meta=lr%3Dlang_en)

Barbarossa
08-20-2007, 12:10 PM

I think it's because of all the dust in the atmosphere. Everyone is becoming asthmatic.

Chip Monk
08-20-2007, 12:52 PM
i knew this guy who went for hyip this one time and now he has cereal and toast for breakfast, true story.

Yeah, right. You're just trying to impress people with stories about this guy you know.

Well we're not wearing it bucko. Not by a long chalk.