PDA

View Full Version : Revenge Stories

MetroStars
07-01-2003, 08:25 PM
Sum 1 mentioned american pie in the movie world and this reminded me of a nasty revenge story

Personally i have never got revenge on any 1 but i did see sum nasty revenge at work 1 time ...

This guy was gettign shit of 1 of the harsh female bosses so he took his revenge on her by getting her DR Pepper bottle and taking it 2 the toilet and jacking off in it he came back and showed me his slimey man fat sliding down the bottle very very nasty --- I never found out if the bitch boss drank out of it but i would have bin good fun 2 watch...

(>Zero Cool<)
07-01-2003, 08:39 PM
ehm...lovely :blink: Not sure how to follow that... :huh:

I once ate a certain cute lil pixie like ladies strawberries does that count :blink: :)

MetroStars
07-01-2003, 08:40 PM
I think it does

Wolfmight
07-01-2003, 08:48 PM
Some people hack/attack the school network cause they are pissed with someone at the school lol. (not safe prob cause u could get caught)

dlingeverything
07-01-2003, 08:56 PM
Not related to revenge but this kid
at my school was being an idiot.

He signed up for an account at a biology
teacher website (with answers).

I dont know how he did it but he got the account
and soon enough everyone was using it.

He was stupid enough to do this at the
SCHOOL computer. And when the website
realized that the account was invalid, they
tracked down the IP back to our school and
our school found out that it was him.

The worst part about it, he&#39;s still in school
b/c his parents donate money to school <_<

Just goes to show you, it (usually) doesnt work

2nd gen noob
07-01-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by dlingeverything@1 July 2003 - 21:56
The worst part about it, he&#39;s still in school
b/c his parents donate money to school <_<
isn&#39;t justice just great

punishes every one exactly the same way, doesn&#39;t make any exceptions at all

oh, wait a minute...

Lilmiss
07-01-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@1 July 2003 - 20:39
ehm...lovely :blink: Not sure how to follow that... :huh:

I once ate a certain cute lil pixie like ladies strawberries does that count :blink: :)
:"> all is forgiven. your strawberries are nicer anyway. :P

when i was younger i stayed me best mates after a night out, she had 2 beds, and mine was furthest away from the door. well, after a night of "how much vodka can you drink" we went to bed feeling qweasy. in the middle of the night, my stomach lurched and i knew i had to be sick. but disator, as i was clambering over her bed i threw up all over her unconscious body. :o
giggling to myself, i cleaned myself up and put the cover over her, leaving her till morning. for ages afterwards i laughed at her for being sick, but when i told her she crumpled up the crisps she was eating and rubbed it in my hair. we were at the pub at the time. :rolleyes:

(got her back for that by throwing chewing gum in her hair. we had to rip loads of it out. :D )

MetroStars
07-01-2003, 09:48 PM
nice story lilmiss --- Nothing worse than throwing up on yourself and sum 1 else for that matter

TheDave
07-01-2003, 09:52 PM
(got her back for that by throwing chewing gum in her hair. we had to rip loads of it out.&nbsp; )
now thats just mean

chalkmongoose
07-28-2003, 06:18 AM
My friend through my guitar out the window...

hypoluxa3k
07-28-2003, 06:59 AM
in school, i wrote all over a guys floppy discs and he showed em to my teacher and i got into major shit, so that was HIS revenge. :angry:

mulch
07-28-2003, 06:51 PM
When I was stationed at my first unit here in Germany we had a Company Comander whom I&#39;ll call hair lip. The guy was just as ugly as stupid and an azzhole to boot.

Everytime he got in his Bradley he wanted the driver to turn the heater on full blast. One day we found a case of CS hand grenades. he he Inside of the grenades is a small cup of CS powder. We screwed the fuses off off about 10 grenades and poured the powder on to a paper plate. ( being very very careful) The comander of a Bradley sits on the right side for the turret on both sides is a vent for the heater/fan. We took out the fan on the right side and put the CS powder right behind the fan then put the fan back. We told the driver what we&#39;de done and he thought it&#39;de be a great idea. The plan was that as soon as the fan for the heater kicked in the driver would bail the Brad. and close his hatch. After he was out he&#39;de climb up to the CO&#39;s hatch and close that too. All went like our plan but too well. CS powder burns like acid and for a short time you feel like your gonna die a slow and painful death. In the small confinds of a Bradley turret PURE CS powder is dangerous. The guy didn&#39;t die or anything but when he got back from the hospital we never had a second off for 6 months. But it was ALL worth it. He couldn&#39;t find the lever to open the hatch and took him like 10 min to get out.

Spindulik
07-28-2003, 07:14 PM
Well, this isn&#39;t exactly revenge, but close enough&#33;

I remember all nines years of grade school (including kindergarten), there was a bully (and some of his friends), one grade above me, who tormented me and all of my friends to no end. Even after grade school. The kid was in juvenile prison a few dozen times. Well known trouble maker in the community&#33; Arested many times. My family sued him one time for "breaking and entering", and assault, at my home. We weren&#39;t the only ones to sue during this kid&#39;s miserable lifetime.

Anyhow, to make a long story short. The a--hole overdosed on some drugs in his highschool years and died. I kind of felt good about it. What comes around goes around.

If you believe in God, then this must be part of God&#39;s plan. God knows everything, so he must have known that this idiot&#39;s life was doomed, even before he was born.

Assultsniper
07-29-2003, 06:52 AM
Some guy laughed at me and I shot him the end.

sampson
07-29-2003, 08:52 AM
When I was in the US Army, we were resting while running manuvers one day when out of nowhere this jackass that was always up to something throws a carton of milk inside our tank. Now that wouldn&#39;t have been so bad if that milk carton hadn&#39;t been at 110 degrees for about two days and attached to an m-69(dummy grenade). Well we had all had enough of his shit, so we took all of our sour milk and wrapped them around another m-69 and coated the thing with electrical taped. We had to rig the thing with a short fuse as it was wrapped and no pinned was to be pulled. Now anyone knows explosives knows that a compressed explosive is HIGHLY explosive. I jump up on the side of their tank to toss this thing inside when the fuse goes &#39;FFfffst&#33;&#39; and would have blown my hand off if I hadn&#39;t let go a second earlier. Anyways, people come falling out hacking and coughing and unable to hear. One guy blew an eardrum, which I got in deep shit for b/c he sued the Army. But after all the yelling stopped my Sargeant told me"Graves, that was some funny shit"

mutterings
07-29-2003, 01:30 PM
When i was a lad :o My little brother used to get me in the shit with my parents for no reason so one day i copied his handrighting and wrote his name all over the hall stair and landing.....Got him right in the shit :D :D It was sweet he was there getting the hiding of his life while denying it was him but strangely enough they found the pen that was used hidden under his bed ;)