PDA

View Full Version : Iplay

Tagentx
08-21-2007, 02:38 PM
About a week ago I got an account at Iplay. The first thing I did was found a popular file there and downloaded the same file from another site, then upped it there. Before long I had almost a gig of upload credit and no download credit. Then the next day they disabled my account for cheating. After a few hours of panicking, I found their irc channel and spoke to an op and explained what I did. He enabled my account again. In my search for what I did wrong I saw a rule they have that you should only seed to a 2.0 ratio, I am wondering do they enforce this rule. If so, how do I build that account up without messing up my ratio. Most of the files there, I think I will have a hard time seeding back.

ExtremeF0rce
08-21-2007, 02:40 PM
enter on iPLAY IRC Channel and discuss with m0Fo or Crc

m0Fo
08-21-2007, 03:14 PM
In fact, the rule is like this:

Give others a chance to seed. If your ratio on a single torrent is already above 2.0, you should give others the chance to seed too. Overseeding will only make it hard or even impossible for others to keep a good ratio.

Read it again...

Necronomicon
08-21-2007, 03:40 PM
SCT has the same rule (call it guideline or policy). Don't know, that it was ever enforced.