PDA

View Full Version : Hacked Accounts? (BlackCats & Oink)

turboregal
08-21-2007, 04:30 PM
Hey all,
I was just wondering if I could get some help, I believe my private torrent tracker accounts are being hacked, correct me if I'm wrong...

Basically I've had bit-hdtv for a while, and the password randomly changed on that one, and I've had blackcats and oink. Blackcats I worked up a good ratio all summer, and now when I got to login I get wrong password, and when I go to recover password it says that my email isn't found in the database. Same thing happened with oink after 4-5 days.

I changed my p/w on bit-hdtv to something not my usual, but I'm still not too happy about blackcats, I seeded all summer for that ratio, I was wondering if someone could help me out and post to the forums and see what the problem was?

Username on both was turboregal, can you tell them to email me at TurboRegal (((at))) gmail.com

Thanks alot!

vytexx
08-21-2007, 04:32 PM
Just contact them via irc

turboregal
08-21-2007, 04:34 PM

I've tried to connect to the blackcats games irc server

It is irc.blackcats-games.com correct?

It keeps saying "refused connection"

jasperr
08-21-2007, 04:44 PM

you can try this.. (assuming your trying to use mirc):

/server irc.blackcats-games.com:6667

necromantic
08-21-2007, 04:53 PM
No big loss on the blackcats, just get an invite. A good ratio or buffer won't help you anyways. They have really fucked up seeding/HnR rules.

turboregal
08-21-2007, 05:30 PM

you can try this.. (assuming your trying to use mirc):

/server irc.blackcats-games.com:6667

Still get a connection refused...

muyoso
08-21-2007, 06:14 PM
I say cut your losses and be happy that you didnt have a high level account, or have your paypal account hacked. And seriously, wtf are you thinking using such a simple password as that old gaming system?

J-cool
08-21-2007, 07:14 PM
hey samething happened to me but on othersites :( someone is doing this to alot of fst members so be carfule!!

fstemon
08-21-2007, 07:19 PM
Info from blackcats:Details for TurboRegal Join date 2007-06-29 22:53:48 (7 weeks ago) Last seen 2007-08-15 19:51:59 (5 days ago) Share ratio 5.887 Class Power User Thank Yous 0 Torrent comments 0 Forum posts 3

No big loss on the blackcats, just get an invite. A good ratio or buffer won't help you anyways. They have really fucked up seeding/HnR rules.

Invites are closed.

turboregal
08-21-2007, 08:59 PM
I say cut your losses and be happy that you didnt have a high level account, or have your paypal account hacked. And seriously, wtf are you thinking using such a simple password as that old gaming system?

Okay, so this guy stole my accounts...

Can someone contact the someone on blackcats for me possibly and get my account email changed to what was previously stated...

Thanks...

muyoso
08-21-2007, 10:03 PM
I dont know what you mean by "this guy stole my accounts". I didnt steal your accounts. I know your password. A thousand other people know your password. You might want to read up on why we all know your password, and maybe have different passwords for all your accounts.

necromantic
08-22-2007, 01:19 AM
He's right but, damn, that avatar is disgusting!

muyoso
08-22-2007, 01:29 AM
I think she is sexy.

sear
08-22-2007, 01:40 AM
damn, that avatar is disgusting!

agreed please change it I can hardly read this thread it's bloody offensive :sick:

pharaoh
08-22-2007, 01:47 AM
the avatar is .....

turboregal
08-22-2007, 03:38 AM
I dont know what you mean by "this guy stole my accounts". I didnt steal your accounts. I know your password. A thousand other people know your password. You might want to read up on why we all know your password, and maybe have different passwords for all your accounts.

Anyone care to inform me?

muyoso
08-22-2007, 05:27 AM
you were a member at bit-hdtv. Bit-hdtv had a massive password leak. Your password and the paswords of thousands of other people were leaked online in a giant txt file. My password was on the list, as well as many others on here. Since you used the same password at all of your torrent sites, and most likely have the same password on your email and on this board as well, someone found that out, and completely took everything you had.

turboregal
08-22-2007, 03:35 PM
you were a member at bit-hdtv. Bit-hdtv had a massive password leak. Your password and the paswords of thousands of other people were leaked online in a giant txt file. My password was on the list, as well as many others on here. Since you used the same password at all of your torrent sites, and most likely have the same password on your email and on this board as well, someone found that out, and completely took everything you had.

Ahh sorry for the accusation....
My bad!

turboregal
08-24-2007, 04:53 AM
Could someone please post on the blackcats forums, I'd really like to get that account back...

noobslayer
08-24-2007, 05:38 AM
what's ur mail?
i'll talk to the mods

turboregal
08-24-2007, 06:27 PM
what's ur mail?
i'll talk to the mods

KevinGarnet
08-24-2007, 06:33 PM
mhm.. i know some people who have the same problem and they went to irc.. contacted to staff and they got back their accs.. so i think you should get back you acc too..

noobslayer
08-24-2007, 08:52 PM
i've sent the PM to one of the mods with info on what happened
i'll inform u when he will send me a reply