PDA

View Full Version : BitmeTV Request

erebus
08-21-2007, 04:37 PM
Im a huge tv fan and have been looking out for an invite for this tracker for months now with no luck. Just got sacked from work :w00t: and with all my new found freetime i'll need alot of TV shows to keep me sane!! So pretty please with a cherry on top could some kind soul sort me out!

P.S. I do not trade invites.

Peter North
08-21-2007, 04:45 PM
If some guys in here, are giving bufferd acc´s for just a invite.
What makes you think that you are going to have one for free?
Good luck anyway brother... ;)

jasperr
08-21-2007, 04:53 PM

well, be that as it may....... that doesn't mean that someone wouldn't help'em out.. this solely your assumption on that... i dunno if you've been reading any of the posts lately.. but there seems to a growing DISTASTE with traders around here... so, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if someone helps him out..

ThaSh00t3R
08-21-2007, 04:55 PM
good Luck Bud.

galaxydog2000
08-21-2007, 05:03 PM
the problem with sites as rare as bitmetv is that there is a good chance that inviting the wrong person will make you lose your account, and maybe even have the entire invite tree hacked. even at oink, the worst that can happen is that you lose your invites, and thats only if you invite a cheater (no consequence for bad ratio/inactivity in your invitees).

erebus
08-21-2007, 05:04 PM
Thank you for luck, looks like i will need it :) Trading totally goes against the values of P2P in my opinion, it's all meant to be about sharing.

marksman
08-21-2007, 05:05 PM
Thank you, trading totally goes against the values P2P in my opinion, it's all meant to be about sharing right?!

yeah sharing to who u know and trust

Peter North
08-21-2007, 05:06 PM
jasperr (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/jasperr-167554) i said that, not to make people laugh, or to say to im that he can not recived a bitmetv invite for free, just because is not giving anything.
But the guys how have a bitmetv acc with invites, or dont give them or trade, or trade it for something big.

erebus
08-21-2007, 05:14 PM
Fair point marksman but I have not had the pleasure of meeting anyone from bitmetv. I can however provide my usernames/ratios from other trackers.

Enlightened
08-21-2007, 05:16 PM

well, be that as it may....... that doesn't mean that someone wouldn't help'em out.. this solely your assumption on that... i dunno if you've been reading any of the posts lately.. but there seems to a growing DISTASTE with traders around here... so, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if someone helps him out..

I think there is a growing "Distaste" of your Stupid comments all over the place
Why don't U keep your 2 cents to yourself
If U do NOT like to trade there is the door ,make sure it hits your A$$ on the way out
If ppl like to trade , leave them alone. The biggest "Lammer" is U, tryting to "convert" others with your self righteous B.S.
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

erebus
08-21-2007, 05:31 PM
Well its beginning to seem like unless your lucky enough to have friend in bitmetv already that a trade is almost necessary.

Enlightened
08-21-2007, 05:40 PM
Well its beginning to seem like unless your lucky enough to have friend in bitmetv already that a trade is almost necessary.

FST Invite/trading/Giveaway section provides a common ground where ppl can "CHOOSE" to Giveaway, TRADE or just make friends. Any person should have that "freedom" to do so. Don't U think?
It shouldn't be a place where an Xtreme Right wing or Left wing "Converting" or "Convincing" any individual .
what happen to Freewill ? Did we lose it here?

erebus
08-21-2007, 05:48 PM
Huh? How am i affecting your freewill? I expressed an opinion about trading that is all, feel free to trade all ya like.

marksman
08-21-2007, 05:55 PM
Huh? How am i affecting your freewill? I expressed an opinion about trading that is all, feel free to trade all ya like.

not u m8..and what i really ment is try 2 make friends around here first.before u ask them for free invites..invites aint everthing..just show that ur friendly and helpful member..it takes a bit of time but its worth..or try 2 hunt for trackers n trade..choose ur way:D..both r fine..

erebus
08-21-2007, 06:05 PM
To be honest i like reading the news section on here but apart from that i don't have much more to talk about on filesharing so Im not going to make alot of friends here :)

SgtMajor
08-21-2007, 06:18 PM
With that kind of attitude, I doubt very much you will get what you are looking for, you now have 2 options, edit your post and hope your first post is the only post they see, or continue with your last post.

The choice is yours.

kaffeine
08-21-2007, 06:20 PM
To be honest i like reading the news section on here but apart from that i don't have much more to talk about on filesharing so Im not going to make alot of friends here :)

You should try. This is a very nice community.

erebus
08-21-2007, 06:41 PM
Not a bad attitude i know there is nice people here just apart from bit torrent I hardly use the internet or forums, not my thing.

sphrth88
08-21-2007, 06:46 PM
Not a bad attitude i know there is nice people here just apart from bit torrent I hardly use the internet or forums, not my thing.

That just shows the only reason you're on here is to get what you want and leave. Hit 'n' Run on a forum. :blink::lol: