PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Templateshares.org Invite

Defy
08-21-2007, 08:39 PM
Among many things that I do from day to day I always find myself dabbling in graphic/web design. Okay, I admit it... I'm a junkie, lol. But you didn't hear me say that. :whistling

In any case, I'm looking for an invite to templateshares.org (http://www.templateshares.org) if there are any available! Most, if not all, of my bittorrent invites and such are caught up in my ultimate site desire.. nor do I really know what this template place is worth.

Please PM me if you think we can work out some sort of offer. Thank you! :happy:

Enlightened
08-21-2007, 08:42 PM
Among many things that I do from day to day I always find myself dabbling in graphic/web design. Okay, I admit it... I'm a junkie, lol. But you didn't hear me say that. :whistling

In any case, I'm looking for an invite to templateshares.org if there are any available! Most, if not all, of my bittorrent invites and such are caught up in my ultimate site desire.. nor do I really know what this template place is worth.

Please PM me if you think we can work some sort of offer out. Thank you! :happy:

I am in a Good Mood......PM me I will generate the Invite code for u.... Cheers, M8:D

th0r
08-21-2007, 08:44 PM
Among many things that I do from day to day I always find myself dabbling in graphic/web design.

let me see some of your work

Defy
08-21-2007, 08:55 PM
Thank you BestTrade_Ever!
I appreciate it. :happy:

Enlightened
08-21-2007, 09:05 PM
Thank you BestTrade_Ever!
I appreciate it. :happy:

U are welcomme..........Geez I am Not much of a "Trader", do have a :soft Spot"....ROLMAO