PDA

View Full Version : Need The DVD Club

Crappy
08-21-2007, 09:51 PM
Hi all, I need this tracker. My offer is Bitme acc and ScC acc 20 GB buffer. PM me.

Peter North
08-21-2007, 10:10 PM
You cant trade thedvdclub in FST, like Nightmeare (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/nightmeare-45777) said:

"There WILL be no trading off account/invites to TDC, invites should be given free off charge to deserving members. if i find u trying to trade invite / account i will ban you off TDC including the your IP range. dont trade invites are free prove you are will be a good member an you will be invited."

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-thedvdclub-219477

Spooky
08-23-2007, 02:24 PM
Corais... You are freaking awesome dude!!

@ Crappy - By offering to trade accounts. Most of our members and all of our staff will most likely not give you an invite.

kallieb
08-23-2007, 02:42 PM
Interestingly, within that same thread Corais posted, it included a post that invited folks to PM a staff member of TDC directly to request an invite, and to explain why they would make a good member of the community. If you can do this, chances are you'll get the invite.

I think though that some folks don't want to take this step because they don't want the site for themselves. It is just a stepping stone is a trade. For this reason I understand why site staff get annoyed so easily. accounts should not be traded -- ever!! It poisons the pool.

So Crappy if you want TDC, there is a very easy way to get it. Check out the thread!

MsBrooke
08-23-2007, 10:16 PM
I have been trying to request an invite with no success. Never even considered trading but haven't been so lucky as to have a member reach out.

Interestingly, within that same thread Corais posted, it included a post that invited folks to PM a staff member of TDC directly to request an invite, and to explain why they would make a good member of the community. If you can do this, chances are you'll get the invite.

I think though that some folks don't want to take this step because they don't want the site for themselves. It is just a stepping stone is a trade. For this reason I understand why site staff get annoyed so easily. accounts should not be traded -- ever!! It poisons the pool.

So Crappy if you want TDC, there is a very easy way to get it. Check out the thread!

Nightmeare
08-23-2007, 10:43 PM
ive got ashit load off pms, to busy to go though them.

fstrulz
08-23-2007, 10:46 PM

I'd suggest that you make a giveaway thread... Just like what the Rabbit and FTN staff did. :)

nikmash232
08-24-2007, 12:30 AM

I'd suggest that you make a giveaway thread... Just like what the Rabbit and FTN staff did. :)

ftn staff?!? when!?

Enlightened
08-24-2007, 12:41 AM

Rabbitt when, the last time was only Invites given to Rabbitt PU users??

fstrulz
08-24-2007, 01:59 AM

ftn staff?!? when!?

I meant free invites giveaway here in FST... Just like JGG and Brandon's. :)

Enlightened
08-24-2007, 02:02 AM
ftn staff?!? when!?

I meant free invites giveaway here in FST... Just like JGG and Brandon's. :)

Ohh !! Gotcha ,,,I thought I "Miss" out a Rabbit Invite, I will kick myself for that, Thanks