PDA

View Full Version : Would This Offer Work?

G-Force
08-22-2007, 01:33 AM
RTS+MMA+OINK+BitMeTV+REVTT+PWT+Diwana+FCZ+TL for SCT?

I have a Scene Torrent account but me and another user are combining our invites to try and get him one.

SgtMajor
08-22-2007, 01:37 AM
Combine your financial resources & donate for 1 invite, much cleaner & you will get donor status, much better donate for as many invites as you can afford.

TCD004
08-22-2007, 01:40 AM
Combine your financial resources & donate for 1 invite, much cleaner & you will get donor status, much better donate for as many invites as you can afford.
:) I think i have to agree with you ;)

th0r
08-22-2007, 01:41 AM
sgtmajor you have earned yourself another gold star!

G-Force
08-22-2007, 01:48 AM
I am already a donor but i refuse to pay 20 euro for an invite.

SAM
08-22-2007, 01:53 AM
I am already a donor but i refuse to pay 20 euro for an invite.

that's the spirit :)

nikmash232
08-22-2007, 02:03 AM
sgtmajor you have earned yourself another gold star!

haha how many does th0r have -1219...:lol::D:mellow:

G-Force
08-22-2007, 02:33 AM
So would it be worth it?

Giallorosso
08-22-2007, 02:33 AM
So would it be worth it?

maybe

KFlint
08-22-2007, 02:35 AM

same opinion here!

G-Force
08-22-2007, 02:40 AM

same opinion here!

I have already said that i am not going to pay 20 euro for an invite, that is close to $50AUD which is bloody stupid for an invite. It defeats the purpose of free file sharing, although that being said i donate to most of my major torrent sites.

KFlint
08-22-2007, 02:48 AM
same opinion here!

I have already said that i am not going to pay 20 euro for an invite, that is close to $50AUD which is bloody stupid for an invite. It defeats the purpose of free file sharing, although that being said i donate to most of my major torrent sites.

i agree with you that sct is a cash cow with this invite system

but unfortunatly you offer isn't very attractive

G-Force
08-22-2007, 02:58 AM
[quote=G-Force;2219974]

but unfortunatly you offer isn't very attractive

Thank you, that was all i was after. What could i add to improve it?

Giallorosso
08-22-2007, 02:59 AM
same opinion here!

u are totaly right
but who listen for that ?????????
i hope u got free invite man
but with ur offer it's very hard to get invite
so try to add some high lvl with good buffer
and u can use ur seedbox for that , i guess
u can manage that by urself
so be patient and try to get some advices :yup:

marksman
08-22-2007, 02:59 AM
a level 6 would help greatly.or maybe a good buffer to ur bitmetv would do..

Giallorosso
08-22-2007, 03:02 AM
a level 6 would help greatly.or maybe a good buffer to ur bitmetv would do..

that what i was talkin about
we need to help u man

G-Force
08-22-2007, 03:45 AM
If i was able to obtain a CZone, BitMe, and LearnBits invite to throw in would that be enough?

marksman
08-22-2007, 03:59 AM
a czone yea i guess.dont take it as a word..its just my thoughts tho..

G-Force
08-22-2007, 04:09 AM
a czone yea i guess.dont take it as a word..its just my thoughts tho..

We have 3 BitMeTv invites between us so maybe we could swap one for Czone, then and then keep the other one for the offer.

Giallorosso
08-22-2007, 04:13 AM
If i was able to obtain a CZone, BitMe, and LearnBits invite to throw in would that be enough?

czone with buffer is fair enough , i guess:yup:

Enlightened
08-22-2007, 04:30 AM
Sad.....but true, "aussie Man".

U don't have "enough" trading Chips on the table

U got a bunch of "Low Level " stuff of which half of them, Nobody wants.

Well, if U are "adamant" about not doling out the $$$, I think U need to OFFER either a higher LVL OR some of those Hungarian sites or a Lower Big Buffer Trackers

G-Force
08-22-2007, 05:34 AM
Would a buffered Torrent Leech (1TB) help ?

Enlightened
08-22-2007, 05:44 AM

It is equivalent to about a LVL 6 that I traded many times, like pT ,Used to be FB on that LVL.

It might, unless that guy is lookin specifically for that.
It general not really. My 2 cents

jeter
08-22-2007, 05:49 AM

It is equivalent to about a LVL 6 that I traded many times, like pT ,Used to be FB on that LVL.

It might, unless that guy is lookin specifically for that.
It general not really. My 2 cents

i concur youre going to have to get lucky by offering those trackers but maybe someone can help you out

you never know!

01ramos
08-22-2007, 05:53 AM
a TT invite only.. would be perfect, well for me.

G-Force
08-22-2007, 05:55 AM
a TT invite only.. would be perfect, well for me.

What about a REVTT, BitMeTV, Oink, and 2 week seed box access?

01ramos
08-22-2007, 05:57 AM
thing is i already have bitmetv, oink and dont need revtt and i have no interest in seedboxes, i have interests in electronic & trance which is lacking in my itunes libary, sorry, but i think that other users would like seedbox access ive seen a couple looking for that

G-Force
08-22-2007, 06:00 AM
thing is i already have bitmetv, oink and dont need revtt and i have no interest in seedboxes, i have interests in electronic & trance which is lacking in my itunes libary, sorry, but i think that other users would like seedbox access ive seen a couple looking for that

No worries mate, i am a patiant guy, i took me 2 years to get my SCT invite lol.

jam0980tr
08-22-2007, 06:01 AM
SgtMajor way is the best.Come On 20 euro is nuffin lol

G-Force
08-22-2007, 06:03 AM
SgtMajor way is the best come on 20 euro is nuffin lol

20Euro is $50 Australian, that is almost 2 slabs of beer. File SHARING (key word) should not be paid for, donations are a different story.

Enlightened
08-22-2007, 06:08 AM
SgtMajor way is the best come on 20 euro is nuffin lol

20Euro is $50 Australian, that is almost 2 slabs of beer. File SHARING (key word) should not be paid for, donations are a different story.

Yeah, "Aussie Man"..... Cough it up and get C4C in firefox and "jump right in if U have a chance"......

Like what Sarge said..Clean and Quick........why go to the hassle of Trading if there is a SURE way of getting that Invite:D:D

G-Force
08-22-2007, 06:15 AM

Yeah, "Aussie Man"..... Cough it up and get C4C in firefox and "jump right in if U have a chance"......

Like what Sarge said..Clean and Quick........why go to the hassle of Trading if there is a SURE way of getting that Invite:D:D

I just dont believe in paying for invites, its more of a moral thing rather than a money issue.

Enlightened
08-22-2007, 06:28 AM

I just dont believe in paying for invites, its more of a moral thing rather than a money issue.

I am NOT saying for everyone....but is worth everuy penny, M8

I have donated and bought 2 in a row and gave out 3 FREE S*T invires.....

Well, if U want to debate about the "Maral" and "Ethical" issues then........I hate to say it, >> Don't Trade for it !!:frusty::frusty::frusty:

G-Force
08-22-2007, 06:33 AM

I am NOT saying for everyone....but is worth everuy penny, M8

I have donated and bought 2 in a row and gave out 3 FREE S*T invires.....

Well, if U want to debate about the "Maral" and "Ethical" issues then........I hate to say it, >> Don't Trade for it !!:frusty::frusty::frusty:

I agree, i hate the fact u need to trade to get what you want, i have been floating around FST around 2 years now and the amount of trading here is just ridiculous! I am a member of other Invite forums where trading is strictly prohibited and only sharing may take place, it works alot better and has a much better community feel. Dont get me wrong i love FST and have made some great friends, including yourself, i just think we could have a better system and set of guide lines in place.

G-Force
08-24-2007, 04:55 AM
Well it worked! RevTT + BitMeTv for SCT.

Thanks for helping out, and thank for the person who swapped me (you know who you are).