PDA

View Full Version : For my PS2 should I get a fliptop or a slidecard

fantasyx72
08-22-2007, 10:10 AM
For my PS2 should I get a fliptop or a slidecard because before the ps2 ends I want to play the games I never got to play and so I want to mod my Ps2 now and wanting to know if I should get a fliptop or a slidecard.I had open my ps2 before so putting a fliptop would be easy but people say slide is easy too but please help me people,THANK YOU

OO YEA FOR GOT ITS THE SLIM PLAYSTATION 2

Cheese
08-22-2007, 10:16 AM
I went for a slidecard because it's just a simple case of removing the cover of the dvd drive and slotting the card in.

Get a network adapter and compatiable hard drive and you can set up an exploit using the memory card, slidecard and a PS1 disk. That way all your games will be on a hard drive and you won't have to piss around with slide cards (or flip tops) in the future (I'm not even sure where my slidecard or disk is now . . ).

Great site for guides on setting this up: http://www.exploitstation.com/

Busyman
08-22-2007, 01:03 PM
For my PS2 should I get a fliptop or a slidecard because before the ps2 ends I want to play the games I never got to play and so I want to mod my Ps2 now and wanting to know if I should get a fliptop or a slidecard.I had open my ps2 before so putting a fliptop would be easy but people say slide is easy too but please help me people,THANK YOU

OO YEA FOR GOT ITS THE SLIM PLAYSTATION 2

I thought slidecards were for the PS2 and not the PSTwo.:huh:

fantasyx72
08-28-2007, 07:08 AM
people whats wrong with fliptop

Grind$oFine
11-07-2007, 10:09 PM
I don't know if you already bought it, but I went with a flip top and I love it.
I don't understand why the slide card would be preferable. Installing the new top is easy and it's really convenient when switching games..

Emma1979
12-14-2007, 02:22 AM
I think fliptop is a much easier method. I have a slimline ps2, so i just use swap magic after disabling a couple of sensors (found vid on youtube). My m8 uses a slidecard but after a few pints, it can become quite tricky :lol:

ecug
12-18-2007, 01:00 AM
I have a slidecard for almost 2 years now...it havenīt disappointed me...still i think that a fliptop is an easier way to use swapmagic..;)

grimms
12-18-2007, 10:52 AM
I'm probably gonna go with Fliptop. It's easier with swap magic.