PDA

View Full Version : I hate it

Sextent
08-22-2007, 11:44 AM
When people put something on like usenet and the rars are called something like POCOR and there's no fucking info file.

What's the point of that well, bastard.

Biggles
08-22-2007, 11:47 AM
I would almost certainly agree with you ....

if I knew WTF a rar was like.

Sextent
08-22-2007, 11:49 AM
It's like a zip

Biggles
08-22-2007, 11:55 AM
It's like a zip

Oh I see - well then I agree - opening packages without info is like kissing snakes or sumthink like that (sumthink tricky anyhoo)

Sextent
08-22-2007, 11:58 AM
Kissing snakes isn't tricky. It's just an appalling thing to do. I can think of no reason why you take part in such an activity.

Did you go to the Lemon Party site. I warned you it would turn your head.

Biggles
08-22-2007, 12:03 PM
Kissing snakes isn't tricky. It's just an appalling thing to do. I can think of no reason why you take part in such an activity.

Snakist!

Snakes are people too....well obviously not actual people, that would be silly.

Barbarossa
08-22-2007, 12:04 PM
Is Biggles drunk! :O

In the middle of the day? :O

Sextent
08-22-2007, 12:05 PM

Snakist!

I have nothing against eating between meals. It's what separates us from the dieters.

Are you collecting the Queen's schilling whilst doing this btw.

manker
08-22-2007, 12:07 PM
Is Biggles drunk! :O

In the middle of the day? :O
There can be no other explanation :ermm:

Sextent
08-22-2007, 12:09 PM
Other than forgetting his tablets.

I'm just keeping him talking until the Nurse arrives.

Biggles
08-22-2007, 12:13 PM
Snakist!

I have nothing against eating between meals. It's what separates us from the dieters.

Are you collecting the Queen's schilling whilst doing this btw.

Yes - though I have just realised it is lunch time. :O

Reorganisation gone off at half cock has left my in-tray a tad light. I have hopes, perhaps unfounded, that my new leaders will remember I exist at some point. I did email them but they are struggling with new offices and the like and I think they would prefer I STFU for the mo :idunno: Most of our team are baling out - I think I may have to consider a similar strategy if this keeps up. I'll give it a year or two :)

Sextent
08-22-2007, 12:15 PM
Les, with the retention of pension rights in a year or to you can buy a boat, call her Dignity and sail up the West Coast.

Biggles
08-22-2007, 12:32 PM
Les, with the retention of pension rights in a year or to you can buy a boat, call her Dignity and sail up the West Coast.

An attractive proposition and one which has gone from a pipe dream to odds on favourite the way things are going.

My plan is not to leave until the push me out with a long stick made of money.

Sextent
08-22-2007, 03:29 PM

An attractive proposition and one which has gone from a pipe dream to odds on favourite the way things are going.

My plan is not to leave until the push me out with a long stick made of money.

Become an alcoholic or drug abuser, that's usually worth a £20,000 enhancement.

Jagarga
08-22-2007, 07:23 PM
wouldn't that entail a movement to embra perchance?

Sextent
08-22-2007, 07:32 PM
Nah, it's just compulsory in Edinburro, encouraged in Glasgouw, optional elsewhere.