PDA

View Full Version : Help, Bitmetv Acc Disabled....

anonymoose
08-22-2007, 12:18 PM
OMG OMG OMG,

I just got the acc 2 days ago.
Swear by GOD I didn't cheat, or do anything I can think that would cause this to happen

Can I get on to thir IRC with no acc?:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

scampthedog
08-22-2007, 12:25 PM
Im guessing you got the acc / invite from here (trading forum). Mine got banned too. Also lost my OINK acc for trading in here. Went to their chat and they said dont trade at fst. Lesson learned too late I guess.

beat
08-22-2007, 12:26 PM
You can go to their irc. Already pmed you about it. Probably they banned someone on your invite tree or they banned you for trading.

anonymoose
08-22-2007, 12:27 PM
I didn't trade an account or an invite for that matter.

Thanks beat

tupac
08-22-2007, 12:27 PM
OMG OMG OMG,

I just got the acc 2 days ago.
Swear by GOD I didn't cheat, or do anything I can think that would cause this to happen

Can I get on to thir IRC with no acc?:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
You can go to their IRC without account, but you will need to wait in the channel until you get voice (this could take hours)

ghurka
08-22-2007, 12:28 PM
Why not check with the person who invited you....maybe all his invitation tree got disabled for some reason.

scampthedog
08-22-2007, 12:29 PM
I didn't trade an account or an invite for that matter.

Thanks beat
But did you get it from the trade section? Most trackers have rules against offering invites (for free or trade) on public forums and I'd dare say Bitmetv would be the same. The person who sent the invite would be banned as well.

anonymoose
08-22-2007, 12:44 PM
sorry guys, but i'm new to IRC. I'm in the channel, but do I have to give them my username and problem first before they give my voice or do I just have to wait. And, I'm not entirely sure what voice is?- is it just like being given some kind of priveledge??

Presto
08-22-2007, 12:47 PM
It's sort of a privilege. You'll see when the staff member sets your mode +v, that means you've gotten voice & that means you have to state your sitename and problem.

anonymoose
08-22-2007, 12:49 PM
Thanks

znik
08-22-2007, 12:53 PM
you are not telling us the whole truth.
You are telling us that you "got" the account 2weeks ago. That means you were not invited by somenone but you got another's account.

Then you tell us you didn't trade. Was it for free then? Was the previous account holder from another country?

Did you change the registered email + passwd?
If it is "YES" you know the answer why they banned you and you don't have to waste your time on IRC cause you won't get it back.

anonymoose
08-22-2007, 02:21 PM
No no no no no,
Znik, my friend, I was invited 2 days ago. I won the invite in a giveaway....
Therefore, no change of e-mail or anything.

Im still waiting in their help channel. Do I have to do anything before i am given voice. Also, just curious: there are quite a few people in the channel, will they all see what is being said?

beat
08-22-2007, 03:02 PM
Yes they will.

anonymoose
08-22-2007, 03:48 PM
I spoke the the mods on IRC:
http://i14.tinypic.com/4minrbk.jpg
I'm heartbroken:cry1:

T_w
08-22-2007, 03:53 PM
Unlucky...Thats it...if you won it for free , it might been less heartbraking but any way , by the rules , you can try to get another account ?

cheers

znik
08-22-2007, 04:22 PM
Well, I am sorry, but I will have to write it once more:
Be very careful by whom you are invited and who you invite especially on bitmeTV....

Do you think that this tracker has gone to level6 because it is difficult to get invites there?
It is fairly easy, but it is probably the strictest tracker in punishing traders. Not even on oink do you lose your own account for inviting a bad apple!

On the other hand, even a bad apple is enough to chop the whole tree down from its root on bitmeTV, as deep as it gets!

If you had the bad chance of being on one of the branches of the burned tree, you will also be punished no matter how innocent you are.

A lot of people invite themselves in one of the branches, hoping they will at least keep an account if something goes wrong with a trade.
Well, they are wrong!

Personally I have been invited by a staff member and have only invited 1person that I really trust.
This is the only way to keep your head there alive I believe.

Presto
08-22-2007, 04:24 PM
Really sad to hear mate... That's one of the many things I hate about trading, you'll always be connected & in that chain with cheaters, traders or god knows with who; you'' never know when or why you get disabled, warned etc.

I think I must be really glad getting an invite from someone with a really big heart for free. I didn't even know him, because he rarely posts here, just knew that he isn't a trader. (Thank you bro, I'll always help you if I can).

Hope you all the best though.

anonymoose
08-22-2007, 04:29 PM
Thanks guys.

Unlucky...Thats it...if you won it for free , it might been less heartbraking but any way , by the rules , you can try to get another account ?

cheers

Well, that's the thing. If an inviter invites me and BMTV realise than I have been banned there already, they will delete that account too and by their standards probably a whole invite tree.:cry:

fstokebanget
08-22-2007, 05:45 PM
I also have a bad experience with BMTV staff, had been a VIP member there for almost one year, always donated to their site, never cheated, but last time, before I got banned, I was seeding couple of big torrent file and full of leechers there, I left the seeding for 24/7 for a few months, suddenly their staff gave me warning and disabled my ability to upload/download. Having just a few conversation with him, suddenly they banned me after I donated to their site. I know that their decision is absolute but in my humble opinion they made a wrong decision without getting know the truth first.

Mister Moo
08-22-2007, 09:58 PM
BMTV staff are comparable to oinks. nuff said

bakkouka
08-23-2007, 02:28 AM
This case has happened to me many many times:
Bad Invite Tree
and all invites were deleted then the accounts disabled. It's the same old story.
I've never used the irc channels at any site.
No need to talk to anyone thru irc. You'll get nothing but some insults.
In torrent field, you've to be accustomed to that.

fstokebanget
08-23-2007, 06:08 AM
Yeah, that's why many people says that their staff sucks. I know that even in oink, you can get the staff to have a better understanding about a circumstances.

Necronomicon
08-23-2007, 07:21 AM
Anyway, that dumb tequilavip is a real a*hole. The dumbest, craziest, most malevolent piece of crap I ever seen. Personally I hate him as a person can be hated. Arrogant little piece of stool.

anonymoose
08-23-2007, 10:32 AM
I can't agree with you guys more. What a crazy rule that a whole invite tree could be banned. If someone offers me an invite, I take it. Does BMTV expect me to question the inviters' invite tree or something? It's absolute madness. I'm still furious...

znik
08-23-2007, 12:53 PM
Unfortunately the bitmeTV staff cannot know for sure if the invite offered to you by a trader was for free.

Some traders usually invite themselves in one of the branches.

The staff prefer to wipe out the whole tree instead of dealing with every little branch, hoping there won't be any bad apple left.
Unfortunately some good apples pay the prize too.

The best way to keep your head alive there is to be invited by a staffer and keep your invitees to a minimum (absolutely trusted) number.

anonymoose
08-23-2007, 01:05 PM
Thanks znik, but am I allowed another account there? Or will these paranoid staff delete that account too?

perastikos
08-23-2007, 01:15 PM
The new account will be deleted too!
I had the same story, once banned, always banned there :)

beat
08-23-2007, 01:18 PM
Actually it's one account per lifetime as far as I know.

\\Edit: Too late :p

anonymoose
08-23-2007, 01:21 PM
Cheers beat & everyone for your help.I know nothing can be done now. ;(

perastikos
08-23-2007, 01:29 PM
Their tracker, their rules... But i have only a small objection.

I invited a lot of crap users here from FST (giveaways and trades) with my original acc there (perastikos). The admins saw that. Sent me a warning, sent me a PM (e.g. "u are inviting a lot of scam"), take my invites BUT don't disable the acc at once!

Conlcusions:
- You have bitmeTV acc: be VERY careful with the invites as znik said
- You have a disabled acc: Search for alternative trackers

beat
08-23-2007, 01:56 PM
There's not an alternative as good as BitMeTV. But if you're looking for popular shows you don't need BitMeTV, my account is probably going to get deleted soon for inactivity since all the shows stopped now. :P

SpiderPig
08-23-2007, 02:03 PM
Too bad man.. I got banned on Bitme for the same thing

Gish
08-23-2007, 06:26 PM
well seasons on DVD are now coming out so there is plenty to download and share:)

tyler78
08-23-2007, 06:59 PM
my account disabled too.and i was on their irc channel like 5 hours and nobody answered me.nobody tell me why my account disabled.why theyre not answering me.i just want to know why.

anonymoose
08-23-2007, 07:39 PM
Sorry to hear that tyler,
Yeh, their IRC is very bad. You have to wait till you're given voice, and that took as much as 3.5 hours. And then when I did get in, they were stubborn and well, I kinda wasted my time. Damn you BMTV!!!

You're acc was probably banned for the same reason as mine...(bad invite tree).

tyler78
08-23-2007, 07:52 PM
damn theyre suck.i never get an invite or account again.

Sylar666
08-23-2007, 08:54 PM
Tequilavip is most probably the nastiest rat in Torrent-history. A number One candidate for Most Hated Guy. He is malevolent, negligent, hostile, and behaves like a king. BMTV deserves better, people like Ibslice.

anonymoose
08-23-2007, 09:38 PM
Ibslice seemed good, he was fair and great at FST. Dunno why he was disabled here though.