PDA

View Full Version : Have SCT Fresh

KaxmE
08-22-2007, 05:30 PM
Need Pretorians and Bithumen.
Please PM Me.

dragos
08-22-2007, 05:35 PM
Oh my god , to give away the best tracker in the world for hungarian garbage. Are you allright ? Have you drank enough fluids today ? Is it the heat, playing tricks on your mind ? Splash your face with icy water and keep your ScT or ask for something decent .

zagor
08-22-2007, 05:40 PM
Oh my god , to give away the best tracker in the world for hungarian garbage. Are you allright ? Have you drank enough fluids today ? Is it the heat, playing tricks on your mind ? Splash your face with icy water and keep your ScT or ask for something decent .

:D

Mind your own s**t

birney29
08-22-2007, 05:57 PM
sorry for being such a newb but wat is ScT ?

tupac
08-22-2007, 06:09 PM
What a n00b :sick:
The trades here are based on rarity, not content.

Peter North
08-22-2007, 06:18 PM
PM send...

redcorvette
08-22-2007, 06:19 PM

another TRADER N00BTARD :dry:.....its the content that matters, not the rarity.:shutup:

If you know ppl, none of the sites are rare. you would probably be on all of the rare sites you possibly know. :yup:

marksman
08-22-2007, 06:22 PM
sorry for being such a newb but wat is ScT ?

Scenetorrents..the best tracker..

/me waits for sylar666 or resigned..

jasperr
08-22-2007, 06:23 PM

another TRADER N00BTARD :dry:.....its the content that matters, not the rarity.:shutup:

If you know ppl, none of the sites are rare. you would probably be on all of the rare sites you possibly know. :yup:

thats probally the truest statement i've seen yet! :yahoo:

tupac
08-22-2007, 06:26 PM

True, it's the content that matters. But the rare trackers you can trade for great content trackers.

PM me when you will have UK-T. I will give you for it a TL invite, and you can't complain, because TL has better content. And you said that you don't care about rarity, only about content. And after that I will trade the UK-T for a SCT with 4TB buffer. This is the difference between traders, and those who don't care about levels: I get SCT with 4TB buffer, you get TL invite :whistling

redcorvette
08-22-2007, 06:31 PM
the thing is i wouldnt trade my UK-T with anyone...why? just cuz i dont trade accounts/invites....if i have something and u really need it, i would just give it you for free.

you just need to convince me taht you need it.

KaxmE
08-22-2007, 07:33 PM
I need also bitcosmo.(with Pretorians and Ncore or Pretorians and Bithumen)
Please Pm Me.