PDA

View Full Version : Trampoline do you have one?

100%
08-22-2007, 07:51 PM
My babo has been nagging about getting one for half a year now, for our pet kid of 2 years.

It's been all the fad here in suburbia.

Tell me the truth, is it worth it?

:bouncesmilie:

Seedler
08-22-2007, 09:09 PM
My babo has been nagging about getting one for half a year now, for our pet kid of 2 years.

It's NOT the best way for learning how to do a backflip, contrary to popular beliefs:dabs:

Biggles
08-22-2007, 09:16 PM
Friend at work says his neighbours have one and their 18 year old daughter uses it a lot.

It is apparently worth buying one for your neighbour if he has an 18 year old daughter :idunno:

I think it is also important that you help them position it in their garden ....apparently

AmpeD
08-22-2007, 09:21 PM
haha.
yea they are fairly cheap (like 100 bucks) and alot of fun

ghurka
08-22-2007, 09:25 PM
Had one for my kid for a few years now....recently bought a bigger one - 12 foot. Well worth the money for keeping him and his friends amused....only trouble is we recently got given a couple of space hoppers and my son and his friends decided it would be fun to sit on them on the trampoline. Not recommended....the kids ended up kneeing themselves in the face and the space hoppers ended up over a neighbours fence. Luckily we got an enclosure on the trampoline....don't ever have a trampoline without one. Usually cheapest to buy them as a package.

Definitely agree with what seedler said tho....backflips are a no-no unless you're a trained gymnast.

Sextent
08-22-2007, 09:37 PM
Had one for my kids for a few years no. Well worth the money for keeping them and their friends amused Luckily we got an enclosure on the trampoline....don't ever have a trampoline without one. Usually cheapest to buy them as a package.

Pretty much that.

Don't agree with the space hopper thing tho'. Number 3 son and his mate do that all the time and love it. having said that they are both mad as snakes.

100%
08-22-2007, 09:46 PM
Thanks for info,
i read that you can put them on the ground if you dig a hole underneath. plus venting plus draining plus support and it is safer for kids except gets dirtier. No need for netting.

Would prefer it on the ground cause those monster are ugly as f.

AmpeD
08-22-2007, 09:48 PM
have fun digging a big arse hole

Sextent
08-22-2007, 09:49 PM
Thanks for info,
i read that you can put them on the ground if you dig a hole underneath. plus venting plus draining plus support and it is safer for kids except gets dirtier. No need for netting.

Even if you do that, which would be fucking mental and a major excavation job, still get a net for round it.

Biggles
08-22-2007, 09:51 PM
Thanks for info,

Seems a lot of effort although you will have a nice fish pond when they get fed up with the trampoline.

100%
08-22-2007, 09:51 PM
yeah... looking forward....
fukit why not dig a pool while i'm conforming anyway.

Proper Bo
08-22-2007, 09:52 PM

:blink:

100%
08-22-2007, 09:53 PM
ok i think i will go for playstation/wii/Xknob instead.

Barbarossa
08-23-2007, 09:09 AM

We're going to get one next year, probably. Trampolines rawk :smilie4:

Sextent
08-23-2007, 09:57 AM
They shouldn't really. That would actually be quite dangerous.

A young child could be hurled to their certain death.

Or worse, a fully grown taxpayer could be mildly inconvenienced.

manker
08-23-2007, 10:15 AM
Just a wurd of advice :smilie4:

Always make sure that your back garden is slightly less well endowed with kiddies stuff than your parents' back garden. That way your kiddies are always gonna want to stay for an extra hour or so at your mam's house while you take your missus home and have secks with her.

See, it's that kind of attention to detail that makes me such a hit with the lay-deez.

Sextent
08-23-2007, 10:27 AM
That and the constant supply of fresh towels.

manker
08-23-2007, 10:38 AM
That and the constant supply of fresh towels.
Yeah, and the way I come home from work and say; 'Hey, bitch. Stop fucking around and make me a fucking egg sandwich'.

It's fine that I say that because we're both black, btw. I'm not a misogynist or owt.

Sextent
08-23-2007, 10:46 AM
Treat 'em mean etc.

Tho' to be fair, Mrs manker probly knows she's struck it lucky. You're a keeper, boi.

bunny67
08-23-2007, 10:54 AM
my kid as a trampoline and she loves it ,its good exercise and keeps them busy for ages