PDA

View Full Version : What Is This Movie?

thealmightysting
07-02-2003, 06:55 AM
There was this movie I saw a long time ago (mid nineties) and here is how the story goes... These two guys (one was a bigger black man) break into a really nice house to steal stuff and they find the man whom, they think, lives there. This guy pretends to be the owner of the house (a wealthy doctor I think) but later in the movie we find out that the little white guy who appears to be the owner, was actually a murderer who broke into the house and killed the residents. There is also a latino girl in the movie who plays the black guys girlfriend, and she ends up running off with the murderer guy midway in the movie. This one may be tough.

2nd gen noob
07-02-2003, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by thealmightysting@2 July 2003 - 07:55
There was this movie I saw a long time ago (mid nineties) and here is how the story goes... These two guys (one was a bigger black man) break into a really nice house to steal stuff and they find the man whom, they think, lives there. This guy pretends to be the owner of the house (a wealthy doctor I think) but later in the movie we find out that the little white guy who appears to be the owner, was actually a murderer who broke into the house and killed the residents. There is also a latino girl in the movie who plays the black guys girlfriend, and she ends up running off with the murderer guy midway in the movie. This one may be tough.
was jennifer lopez the latino girl?
was george clooney the main guy?

thealmightysting
07-02-2003, 07:04 AM
no and no

iamtheoneandonlyone
07-02-2003, 07:40 AM
I've heard of something similar to this. I don't remember the title.

Woxhol
07-02-2003, 09:44 AM
You need NotoriusBIC's Movieworld's Lost & Found (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=25&t=40620)

Riddler
07-02-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by thealmightysting@1 July 2003 - 23:55
If you can give me even ONE of the principal actors' names, I'll be able to give you the title of the movie. B)

thealmightysting
07-02-2003, 04:25 PM
The black guy's name is on the tip of my tongue. I can picture him perfectly, but can not think of his name to save my soul. He looks a little like a cross between Laurence Fishburne and Ving Rhames. Tall, bald, gapped teeth. I thought the little white guy was William H. Macy but I was wrong.

justin89
07-02-2003, 07:49 PM
was the black guy Michael Clark Duncan?

neil1967
07-02-2003, 08:39 PM
did julie andrews play the latino girl?

callum
07-02-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by 2nd gen noob+2 July 2003 - 07:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (2nd gen noob @ 2 July 2003 - 07:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-thealmightysting@2 July 2003 - 07:55
There was this movie I saw a long time ago (mid nineties) and here is how the story goes...&nbsp; These two guys (one was a bigger black man) break into a really nice house to steal stuff and they find the man whom, they think, lives there.&nbsp; This guy pretends to be the owner of the house (a wealthy doctor I think) but later in the movie we find out that the little white guy who appears to be the owner, was actually a murderer who broke into the house and killed the residents.&nbsp; There is also a latino girl in the movie who plays the black guys girlfriend, and she ends up running off with the murderer guy midway in the movie.&nbsp; This one may be tough.
was jennifer lopez the latino girl?
was george clooney the main guy? [/b][/quote]
Sounds alot like Out Of Sight.

juderobs
07-02-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by callum@2 July 2003 - 22:03
Wasnt Jlo an FBI agent or a cop in out of sight ? would have mentioned that, and I cant remember a house and pretending to be a dr. so pretty sure it wasnt that...

Helpful to the final answer I am not :P

Riddler
07-02-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by thealmightysting@2 July 2003 - 09:25
The black guy&#39;s name is on the tip of my tongue. I can picture him perfectly, but can not think of his name to save my soul. He looks a little like a cross between Laurence Fishburne and Ving Rhames. Tall, bald, gapped teeth. I thought the little white guy was William H. Macy but I was wrong.
Delroy Lindo....or Yaphet Kotto?

2nd gen noob
07-02-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by callum@2 July 2003 - 22:03
yeah, i was thinking about out of sight

Riddler
07-03-2003, 01:58 AM
Samuel L. Jackson?...........Lou Gosset Jr?.............Clarence Williams III ?

thealmightysting
07-03-2003, 03:48 AM
Nope none of those guys... much younger looking

I remember a new part of the movie though.... for reference lets refer to the man who actually is a doctor and owns the house as GUY#1 and the guy who is pretending to own the house GUY#2 (clever, I know). The black guy gets the credit cards from GUY#2 and goes out to the bank to withdraw money because GUY#2 has no money on him. He takes GUY#1&#39;s car and while out, gets rear ended by a cop or gets a parking ticket (something of the sort) it is during this scene that the black guy opens the trunk of the car and finds GUY#1 and his family dead in the trunk of the car.

anyways.. that was a shitty description, but maybe it&#39;ll help