sababot
08-23-2007, 06:17 AM
stop spamming or asking for revolt in new threads
all things concerning revolt should be dealt here
(i hope staff will approve me)
enjoy the thread :)

PiraSoftCORP
08-23-2007, 06:19 AM
yes i missed the revolt signups... i want it soo badddddd.

i have wheelmods and rabbit accounts dont ask for both im willing topart with just one

sear
08-23-2007, 06:22 AM
^ I hope your joking dude. It's a forum :lol:

Presto
08-23-2007, 06:23 AM
yes i missed the revolt signups... i want it soo badddddd.

i have wheelmods and rabbit accounts dont ask for both im willing topart with just one

Expect dozens of mails. :naughty:

PiraSoftCORP
08-23-2007, 06:23 AM
revolt is not good?

th0r
08-23-2007, 06:24 AM
it is a forum

kompelli
08-23-2007, 06:27 AM
what it's only a forum and nothing else ?

th0r
08-23-2007, 06:29 AM
it has a tiny tracker with less than 50 torrents that are usually filled requests or just random uploads

ibnahmed
08-23-2007, 06:31 AM
i can live with that forum, just not lucky enough.

signalearth
08-23-2007, 06:33 AM
if someone has an invite they are willing to give to a good member of the community then let me know. I would appreciate very much, thanks in advance... :)

Mugur
08-23-2007, 08:02 AM
FST is a forum too and it is nice to be here. But here there's a lot of trading and I hear that revolt is completely different. If someone would like to give me a chance, I would be very happy.

jam0980tr
08-23-2007, 08:12 AM
fst is betta than revolt look at how many users on fst and revolt fst rules

KSA
08-23-2007, 08:21 AM
what if FST closed the registeration,
think of how much offers and beggers will be out there!
it's all about the rarety.

MoCca
08-23-2007, 09:06 AM
hmm not realy:) revolt its not like fst its not about trades etc.. there its about invites and if you are a good member you can easily get invites on rarest trackers + one of the best comunityes , thats why evreyone looks for it..

jeter
08-23-2007, 09:09 AM
hmm not realy:) revolt its not like fst its not about trades etc.. there its about invites and if you are a good member you can easily get invites on rarest trackers + one of the best comunityes , thats why evreyone looks for it..
bar stealer! :)

Enlightened
08-23-2007, 09:10 AM

U mean U can put in a "Request" for the rarest Trackers.....Is that what U mean?

jeter
08-23-2007, 09:12 AM

U mean U can put in a "Request" for the rarest Trackers.....Is that what U mean?
Thats an obvious plus, isnt it?

smervincle
08-23-2007, 09:22 AM

No, it's not enough there my friend. You must upload many thing and giveaway a lot of invites for request one invite on rarest trackers.

And don't forget that you must be active there.

I like FST much better than another forums.

DrParker
08-23-2007, 10:08 AM
looking for revolt account/invite can offer some nice trackers..

trikster
08-23-2007, 10:35 AM
You must upload many thing and giveaway a lot of invites for request one invite on rarest trackers.
And don't forget that you must be active there.

just like here, isn't it?

Heroo
08-23-2007, 10:44 AM
Edit

Presto
08-23-2007, 10:47 AM
Why don't you try it out, you have nothing to lose?

jounior
08-23-2007, 11:15 AM
any body manage to get into browsing page yet

smervincle
08-23-2007, 11:27 AM
just like here, isn't it?

Yes. And why not here than on another small community?

nikmash232
08-23-2007, 01:28 PM
umm u cant get on the browsing screen until u become a pu i believe so 4 weeks + 100 posts

08-23-2007, 02:32 PM
umm u cant get on the browsing screen until u become a pu i believe so 4 weeks + 100 posts

only 25 post not 100 :P

josegavara
08-23-2007, 02:41 PM
I thought I would stick this message here as it has our name in the title. As you are all aware we let 500 members in last night. A great deal will depend on them whether we open it up again. First signs don't look good as some of the people we allowed in have already been caught cheating. I will not tell you how but we know when people aren't what they seam.

I have received a stack of private messages which I won't answer.......this is the answer to all of the pm's.

I do believe that we will probably get about 10% good members from the 500 intake. if we do it will have been worth it and we will consider doing it again.

Let me state once again we are not a bit torrent site. If that' what you are after you will be disappointed

I'll not take any more of your time

jasperr
08-23-2007, 02:57 PM
I thought I would stick this message here as it has our name in the title. As you are all aware we let 500 members in last night. A great deal will depend on them whether we open it up again. First signs don't look good as some of the people we allowed in have already been caught cheating. I will not tell you how but we know when people aren't what they seam.

I have received a stack of private messages which I won't answer.......this is the answer to all of the pm's.

I do believe that we will probably get about 10% good members from the 500 intake. if we do it will have been worth it and we will consider doing it again.

Let me state once again we are not a bit torrent site. If that' what you are after you will be disappointed

I'll not take any more of your time

It's a shame that ppl would take advantage of stuff like this, JUST for trading leverage! makes it hard for others like myself who maybe interested in a "COMMUNITY" enviornment. i'm growing to like fst more and more BUT however, i would also like to see what else is out there and make lots of new friends..... it almost seems unfair that because is rated as "RARE" ppl who have absolutely no use for it try not only grab one account, but multiple accounts which takes away from the rest of us.. :(

i do hope that you guys have open regs again... SOON! :whistling

thats my 2 cents

thebazzla
08-23-2007, 03:13 PM
It's a shame that ppl would take advantage of stuff like this, JUST for trading leverage! makes it hard for others like myself who maybe interested in a "COMMUNITY" enviornment. i'm growing to like fst more and more BUT however, i would also like to see what else is out there and make lots of new friends..... it almost seems unfair that because is rated as "RARE" ppl who have absolutely no use for it try not only grab one account, but multiple accounts which takes away from the rest of us.. :(
it was bound to happen i am afraid to say, like jasperr (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/jasperr-167554) said only around 10% or so will turn out to be good. and some would have signed on or multiple sign ups to trade as i have already seen:(

kallieb
08-23-2007, 03:22 PM
I wasn't sure where to post my thoughts...on the Revolt thread, or on an anti-trading thread, but I'm sure it will be read one way or the other so here goes.....

I'm certainly not the first one to notice that within minutes of Revolt opening up their doors for signups, the forums here equally filled up with people offering Revolt accounts for trade.

THis act alone typifies exactly what many (including my voice) have been saying all along about why trading is wrong.

Cannot it be seen that there is no respect given to this site whatsoever if all you do is sign up and then toss the account away only to get something better. For any trader who is giving away their fresh account.....Please tell us why are you giving it away so quickly!!!! What's your plan!!!

When someone follows an account trading practise, please stop and consider just how many hands will touch this account before it finally comes to a resting place. Will it be used by someone to hit and run, or will it fall into the hands of someone from the *entertainment industry* so that they can mess up another quality site!

People who trade cannot see beyond themselves in the here and now. THey argue that...hey I"m honourable...I don't cheat. If I make a trade I don't hold back and steal the other account. I give and I take and it's all cool. To me that argument is bullshit. The second the account leaves your hands it is just moving down a chain and the chances are at one point or another someone will take over the account and mess it up. They'll HnR, they'll be the last seeder and delete before the leechers can finish. I cannot tell you how many times I have been royally PISSED OFF, when my download dies at 80 or 90% because the last seeder in his/her idiotic selfishness decides they don't need to hang out any more.

What is the thinking behind abandoning a needed seed???? Because you have no loyalty to the community or to the principles of torrenting. It is all about being selfish. Taking what you want when you want and the hell with everyone else.

I believe those individuals who sign up for sites because they want them, are far more likely to be responsible. They post on the forums, they upload torrents, they help keep the site positive and growing. Why....because they have a personal investment in making things better, rather than just being selfish.

So...why is trading bad....think about this!!! People need to stop defending their right to trade without an awareness of the big picture and it's impact on others.

thebazzla
08-23-2007, 03:39 PM
i totally agree with you kallieb :)
(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/kallieb-170977)

beat
08-23-2007, 03:45 PM
Not to mention that their forums are getting filled with spam from new members trying to get to the tracker.

thebazzla
08-23-2007, 03:50 PM
reading the rules dont you have to wait 4 weeks to access the goodies

SgtMajor
08-23-2007, 03:52 PM
Not to mention that their forums are getting filled with spam from new members trying to get to the tracker.

And that is the most saddest part, it will take a while for the dross to be binned, for the inactive to be banned, for the traded accounts to be disabled, but if they do get 50 or so good users, then they will consider it as having been a worthwhile exercise.

What I believe we should also do is just let these threads die, by us posting in them we are just highlighting them, and that is the one thing they prob don't need at all - publicity of any sort.

beat
08-23-2007, 03:57 PM
Yep, I think that after all the hassle they'll have to go through they will think of giving out invites instead of opening sign ups. I agree with you when it comes to the undesired publicity as this will be my last post on this matter.

Mugur
08-23-2007, 04:15 PM
Yes, invites are better than signups. They will have huge work to do. And I agree with the other statements above too.

saif_amr
08-23-2007, 04:58 PM
this is my experience with revolt to those trying to trade revolt account

50 weeks ago I got an invite and make an account to keep
but this account disabled later, when I contacted the mod via IRC
he inform me that an IP from the states access my account and when I explain that done by misstack as i used a proxy server to access a site banning my ISP range of IP and the guy was so nice to return my account
after that I post a screenshot of revolt forum to another site(an arabic site), also I left the 2 first letter of my name on(showy act) as no one knowing any thing about this site the screen shoot keep moving from site to site until its reached the mod hand at revolt and my account disabled for good

know I signed up yesterday and I going to protect and keep my account up and running as it deserve

so my recommendation to all not try trade your account as it will be disabled as soon as possible

freedom
08-23-2007, 04:59 PM
so.. i missed this.. doesn't matter.. i have here at FST a great community.. :)

ThaSh00t3R
08-23-2007, 05:52 PM
Damn i misses the BiG SIGNUP.

ebeli
08-23-2007, 06:59 PM
I'm looking onw account. I could offer pret account with 230gb buf.

Idanp
08-23-2007, 07:06 PM
you didnt misses nothing turst me revolt sucks

Chewie
08-23-2007, 07:54 PM
you didnt misses nothing turst me revolt sucks
Wow! Such a considered and well put opinion.

Would you like to elaborate or merely appear to be a sore loser?

th0r
08-23-2007, 07:58 PM
chewie, i beg of you, please lock this thread

Idanp
08-23-2007, 08:00 PM
i was banned for sa my opinion..well i guess the community fine but the admins there sucks

MoCca
08-23-2007, 09:36 PM
i don't understand my acc was disable for what? i didn't do anything:( its not faire:( i was never gonna trade it for nothing..

matan1nino
08-23-2007, 09:45 PM
okay man

i am sorry about mt last message

dbmp
08-23-2007, 09:51 PM
This is a great topic to be locked...

saif_amr
08-23-2007, 10:23 PM
i don't understand my acc was disable for what? i didn't do anything:( its not faire:( i was never gonna trade it for nothing..

they disable all account that makes like 20-25 post in 1 day
as they considering it spamming
and they are clear in that and there is sticky under the title
New users read this!

If you post crap just to get your post count up you will find yourself banned. Do not do it.

And to add to that, you get told what this site is all about, we are more of a community then a torrent site, and if you come on here just for the torrents, then I'm afraid that this place is not for you,,as sys said, we do not tolerate spamming for gain,,be warned

so you know what we are talking about. we are not talking about the good light-hearted banter that's a big part of what this site is. we are talking about the meaningless posts in threads already open just to get the count up.

snap3r
08-23-2007, 11:10 PM
dam > the admins at revolt suck bigtime
i send a pm to one of the mods for asking when i will have access to the tracker cuz i have made 25 posts > and not all in one day and the sucker disabled my account
to all users out there > if you have an revolt account dont trade it > dont send messages to the admins or mods only users > dont log in to the site from a diferent ip > dont change your email or password or your account will be disabled > i think this facts state that REVOLT cant be traded ( only invites )

th0r
08-23-2007, 11:21 PM
for the love of god, please close this thread already

snap3r
08-23-2007, 11:25 PM
yup it would be best

Sawyer2020
08-24-2007, 12:41 AM

why you want it closed ? :huh:
anyway I missed sign up 2 :(

tintin123
08-24-2007, 05:37 AM
to the new users enjoy revolt for what it is. a COMMUNITY

not a torrent tracker.

to those that still have an account check out the HELLO thread and see how many traders got banned for one reason or another.

>.DONT TRADE IT
>.DONT SPAM
>.DONT PISS OFF ADMIN

oh and dont ask about the invite thread as noobs dont and shouldnt get access till they have earned it

now close this thread

josegavara
08-24-2007, 05:59 AM
dam > the admins at revolt suck bigtime
i send a pm to one of the mods for asking when i will have access to the tracker cuz i have made 25 posts > and not all in one day and the sucker disabled my account
to all users out there > if you have an revolt account dont trade it > dont send messages to the admins or mods only users > dont log in to the site from a diferent ip > dont change your email or password or your account will be disabled > i think this facts state that REVOLT cant be traded ( only invites )
you forgot to mention the dupe accounts you created.....thats why i disabled you

maxehhh
08-24-2007, 06:04 AM
got damn i want to join there ...

djsubway
08-24-2007, 06:38 AM
Have here member from revolt staff? If yes, who is he?
Thanks

SgtMajor
08-24-2007, 06:47 AM
Hint, there's only 1 person allowed to go round disabling accounts, and it isn't me.

Enlightened
08-24-2007, 06:50 AM
Have here member from revolt staff? If yes, who is he?
Thanks

Open your eyes, a couple of post ^^^:lol:

DominatoR
08-24-2007, 07:22 AM
So, considering that so many people trading their account or getting disabled for various reasons got inside Revolt ( and quickly got out .. ), will there be a second chance for us who did not manage to sign-up ? :D ..

Enlightened
08-24-2007, 07:31 AM
So, considering that so many people trading their account or getting disabled for various reasons got inside Revolt ( and quickly got out .. ), will there be a second chance for us who did not manage to sign-up ? :D ..
NOPE......Looks like they are piss, just looking at so many of the Banned ppl in the "Hello SEction":shifty:

DominatoR
08-24-2007, 07:35 AM
Ohh :(, stupid people not knowing to appreciate the chance they're were given ..Well, life goes on :D. Have fun !

josegavara
08-24-2007, 08:06 AM
We have deleted over 300 of the 500 who signed up. mostly for dupe accounts. did they think we wouldn't notice. Obviously they were putting these accounts in the bank to trade them later. Even if they did manage to trade them we would see it right away. As I have said before we may do it again if we get some good members and some are starting to come through. So please don't pm me for an invite....I won't respond. If I see anyone I think would make a good member I will pm them. I am aware that Revolt is taking up far too much space in these forums and would ask that we all take a deep breath and wait and see where we go from here.

I would like to thank the staff here for their patience

Jimmymac

DominatoR
08-24-2007, 08:13 AM
Wow, more than half of the new members were deleted ... that's a shame, really ..
Well thank you for informing us .
Hopefully, you'll open your gates for other members soon .. Many of us will be waiting and keeping fingers crossed, I'm sure .

josegavara
08-24-2007, 09:04 AM
Well its not really more than half of the new members. Its more than half of the new accounts with a lot of "new members" having multiple accounts. :-P Shame when you think there action stopped others getting these accounts.

Mugur
08-24-2007, 09:52 AM
Yes, that's why I think it would be better to give invites. Moreover, in this way people from different timezones will have a chance. Not everybody can stay up in the middle of the night looking for a possible revolt sign up .

maxehhh
08-24-2007, 10:03 AM
More than the half of the members were deleted because they don't know how to follow the rules... the rules are awesome: no spammers...

darkseekers
08-24-2007, 10:03 AM
Yes, that's why I think it would be better to give invites. Moreover, in this way people from different timezones will have a chance. Not everybody can stay up in the middle of the night looking for a possible revolt sign up .

yeah..agree that

mievmo
08-24-2007, 10:06 AM
very good thread.

maxpower76
08-24-2007, 10:27 AM
I missed the sign-up, but its great what revolt staff done.

All the best.

dbmp
08-24-2007, 02:23 PM
Well its not really more than half of the new members. Its more than half of the new accounts with a lot of "new members" having multiple accounts. :-P Shame when you think there action stopped others getting these accounts.

Yep, it's quite a selfist action... :( Well, lets thank to the staff @ Revolt for at least give the opportunity to new people signup, and hope and wait for the new opening. :) Many of us are still in line...

Sawyer2020
08-24-2007, 02:36 PM
We have deleted over 300 of the 500 who signed up. mostly for dupe accounts. did they think we wouldn't notice. Obviously they were putting these accounts in the bank to trade them later. Even if they did manage to trade them we would see it right away. As I have said before we may do it again if we get some good members and some are starting to come through. So please don't pm me for an invite....I won't respond. If I see anyone I think would make a good member I will pm them. I am aware that Revolt is taking up far too much space in these forums and would ask that we all take a deep breath and wait and see where we go from here.

I would like to thank the staff here for their patience

Jimmymac

so could you please tell us when it will open again :)

solaris
08-24-2007, 06:27 PM
i missed the signups are they closed forever...............?

beat
08-24-2007, 06:32 PM
Would you mind just reading the damn thread?

tradersarebad
08-24-2007, 07:37 PM
There have been no decisions made about future open signups. A good percentage of existing users have been annoyed at the large amounts of spam and brownnosing.

josegavara
08-24-2007, 11:38 PM
NOPE......Looks like they are piss, just looking at so many of the Banned ppl in the "Hello SEction":shifty:

now he is one of them for trying to trade account

vizouk
08-24-2007, 11:45 PM
and my acc how disable?

jeter
08-24-2007, 11:46 PM
ReVoLt irc rules.

Enlightened
08-24-2007, 11:53 PM

now he is one of them for trying to trade account

Why do U say that?
The above comment was based upon what I have seen , not in anyway "suggesting" that I am going to trade a REVOLT account:frusty::frusty::frusty:

I have total Respect for your Site, and trading REVOLT is Futile and suicidal.
why would I risk it, I am just asking where do u base your "assumption" from?

josegavara
08-25-2007, 12:05 AM
my post is because you tried to trade your account on revolt [narvana] not because of anything you have said here

vizouk
08-25-2007, 12:06 AM
josegavara when you can say me how my acc was disable i pm you with all explained. thanks

Enlightened
08-25-2007, 12:08 AM
my post is because you tried to trade your account on revolt [narvana] not because of anything you have said here

Did U see this thread at all , and I wish U have some proof and PM me with it , instead of just "accussinng" me

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-why-people-still-asking-rvlt-222712

josegavara
08-25-2007, 12:10 AM
josegavara when you can say me how my acc was disable i pm you with all explained. thanks

you opened 2 accounts you say one is for your brother then you go and spam the other. work it out

vizouk
08-25-2007, 12:15 AM
i dont post anything with my bro account i only ask a mod to fix the problem no post anything it the true.:dabs:

you can see fabio4433 no post and only my acc its vizouk

sopshr33a
08-25-2007, 12:17 AM
lol , he should get at leat -10 points for an original excuse(It was for my brother)

i could'nt have thought a better one myself.
except maybe mt fst account was hacked and the dude made a revolt account for himself:D

josegavara
08-25-2007, 12:18 AM
its against our rules to open 2 accounts

caricas
08-25-2007, 12:22 AM
I just want one acc and for my own use (only)...can you invite me please?

I missed the signups...:(...and i really wanna be part of it...and give away a lot!!

sopshr33a
08-25-2007, 12:23 AM
i know this jose gavara

i was just jesting

i am just sayin he should at least get points for orignality , even if they are only points deducted.:D

josegavara
08-25-2007, 12:24 AM

Did U see this thread at all , and I wish U have some proof and PM me with it , instead of just "accussinng" me

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-why-people-still-asking-rvlt-222712

i'll pm you proof

vizouk
08-25-2007, 12:25 AM
if isnt for my bro i dont contact staff to resolve the regsitations problems or i? i only trade the registation link.

if its a excuse what you want that i said i will dont think in something it is the true if you believe in me recover my acc okay if not np i said the true.

signalearth
08-25-2007, 01:25 AM
Complain, complain... Sounds like trouble to begin with. Give me the account and the problem is solved :lol:...

bblogs
08-25-2007, 02:57 AM
Hey guess what.....FST (the best forum) has open signups :w00t:

And also, FST accounts don't get disabled for no reason! :O

lol @ Revolt beggars :P

tintin123
08-25-2007, 03:45 AM
actually im not surprised 300/500 got banned!

too many people dont appreciate the most fortunate things in life!

sababot
08-25-2007, 11:35 AM
should i close this thread or not?

snap3r
08-25-2007, 12:14 PM
:noes:
should i close this thread or not?

dbmp
08-25-2007, 12:22 PM
Guy snap3r enjoys the discussion... :P

Mugur
08-25-2007, 12:26 PM
If you close it, other threads will be created most probably.

sababot
08-26-2007, 04:54 PM
makes sense
but still new revolt's threads are appearing...
we need a sticky :D