PDA

View Full Version : The "antitrade" BitESC phenomenon

znik
08-23-2007, 09:44 AM
As an ex-member of that "antitrade" community I would like to warn the new members that will be recruited by that community. :ermm:

I have recieved multiple reports from almost all the existing bitESC members that they were asked by the owner of that community to provide profiles of various trackers before entering.
When the unsuspicious member provided a profile of an elite and desirable tracker, he was invited and asked to offer one of his FTN, FTWR or other invite to the owner of that forum.

There are also known associations with shady members of the BT community.

There are even members who pretend to be "ex"-traders, and even though they use a userbar "BitESC - no traders allowed", they trade openly on FST.

I asked my membership to be cancelled there since I don't like hypocrisy and woudn't like my name to be assosiated with that forum any more. :sick:

In fact I wasn't the first one to resign, since all the Com. Reps have already silently abandoned that place, knowing things I might not be aware of.

I thought I should warn though the new members that will be recruited , especially with bait giveaways as this one:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-nb-giveaway-anti-traders-by-bit-esc-222474

Everyone who joins that community should be aware of the risks and should be extremely careful with his invites on elite trackers. ;)

The true antritrade community is the "ATG" community here on FST. :yup:

blackbird
08-23-2007, 09:49 AM
lol.. thanks for informing us znik

if someone wants to share or giveaway invites, why do they need to join an "anti trading " community

they can do it right here in fst ... .. :)

and who is the owner of that community ... ?? an fst member ??

Presto
08-23-2007, 09:54 AM
*snap*

Did I get it right, they take high-rated accounts from new users?

And could you say more about atg?

znik
08-23-2007, 09:59 AM
Apparently this forum was a parody created by traders to get in their hands invites they couldn't get by trading, using their power and splendor as SysOps of a antitrade forum and recruiting naive FST members who thought they found a worthy invitee in the name of the "antitraders' king" PabloEscobar.

Enlightened
08-23-2007, 10:19 AM
Just soooo..."Sick " and "Tired" of all these "Groups", using FST as a Recruiting ground to further their Cause. Why don't FST just Ban their ASSES??

rapesauce10
08-23-2007, 10:21 AM
GJ znik...

Night0wl
08-23-2007, 10:30 AM
Just soooo..."Sick " and "Tired" of all these "Groups", using FST as a Recruiting ground to further their Cause. Why don't FST just Ban their ASSES??

Well why don't you just ignore these kinds of threads then? I'm sure others found the info useful.

As for ATG it's part of this forum and is strictly no trading. Just a place to hang out and talk to fellow non traders about pretty much everything. If you are allowed in you will notice it when browsing the forums ;)

korombos
08-23-2007, 12:03 PM
wow! thanks for the info znik.
I always thought it was a nice community,
because respectful members like you used to use
their userbars.

SKGunners
08-23-2007, 12:16 PM
Well, if that NB giveaway is hoax then it is really sad and I wouldn't like to be part of a community like that. Thanks for the info, znik. I hope I can get my account deleted there.

perastikos
08-23-2007, 12:31 PM
I am a member too! Actually i invited znik there...
But now, i removed userbar from my sig...

I know that znik anytime talks with evidences, show i don't know if i can trust the BitESC staff anymore....

TCD004
08-23-2007, 01:10 PM
I was a member there as well till today... Unfortunately you are right my friend...

To join a Bit-ESC was a big mistake... SysOp ( PabloEscobar ) sent me straight away after my sign up >>> this PM <<< (http://i19.tinypic.com/5y9xa2u.jpg) and today i received another message from him... He saw my R*v*lt is open thread and asked me if i have spare account there ! >>> Here <<< (http://i11.tinypic.com/61ow7f4.jpg) is his PM.

I need to apologize for everybody who i invited to this community. Sorry.

Thank you znik (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/znik-98190) that you opened my eyes. My account is disabled there. I never used Bit-ESC userbar and i am happy about that, but i have to say i was member there.

I will continue as independent AntiTrader/NonTrader... From now i will be more careful... Thank you again znik ;)

beat
08-23-2007, 01:15 PM
And so Bit-Esc dies.

fstrulz
08-23-2007, 01:21 PM
To join a Bit-ESC was a big mistake... SysOp ( PabloEscobar ) sent me straight away after my sign up >>> this PM <<< (http://i19.tinypic.com/5y9xa2u.jpg) and today i received another message from him... He saw my R*v*lt is open thread and asked me if i have spare account there ! >>> Here <<< (http://i11.tinypic.com/61ow7f4.jpg) is his PM.

I hope those were not mass PMs. :lol:

perastikos
08-23-2007, 01:22 PM
I had the same PM about FTN :P

But thanks for my and my FTN acc, i don't have FTN invites ;)
And i don't want to get one, never :lol:

anonymoose
08-23-2007, 01:24 PM
Good on you Znik, leave those hypocrits!

jasperr
08-23-2007, 01:28 PM
I havn't heard of this group before, BUT thanks for the heads-up! :D

blackbird
08-23-2007, 01:28 PM
is this the group started by some asians ??

SKGunners
08-23-2007, 01:35 PM
It was started by PabloEscobar and he many times blamed me for things I didn't do which he never told me but other people in other forums when he didn't get any invite from me. He started it just for getting invites from other members and Bit-ESC deserves to die!

SpiderPig
08-23-2007, 01:46 PM
You forgot something else znik.. PabloEscobar is Usomani (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/usomani-162105)

stroj
08-23-2007, 01:54 PM
hm, funny he got same avatar as this guy http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/cai0-171056

SpiderPig
08-23-2007, 01:55 PM
hm, funny he got same avatar as this guy http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/cai0-171056

Probably not him. The avatars are in the default avatars package thingy on FST.

stroj
08-23-2007, 01:57 PM

Probably not him. The avatars are in the default avatars package thingy on FST.

Oh i see, my apologies then.

tupac
08-23-2007, 02:03 PM
You forgot something else znik.. PabloEscobar is Usomani (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/usomani-162105)

He is the owner of Bit-Esc? LOL! He has around 30-40 threads opened with trades. Another "anti-trader" busted :whistling

TCD004
08-23-2007, 02:08 PM

He is the owner of Bit-Esc? LOL! He has around 30-40 threads opened with trades. Another "anti-trader" busted :whistling
I don't know how many accounts he has here, but he used this one >>> PabloEscobar <<< (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/pabloescobar-171423/) when he PM'd me here...

SKGunners
08-23-2007, 02:16 PM
I think he has like over 5 accounts in FST.

ByteBitten
08-23-2007, 02:32 PM
Thanks for the heads-up znik.

kallieb
08-23-2007, 02:35 PM
saw the post on how the avatar is common. I edited my post..

AugustoP
08-23-2007, 02:37 PM
I personally see nothing wrong about asking new members for invites. That's why the community was created, to share invites between its members, right?

pone44
08-23-2007, 02:40 PM
I dont understand? i am anti trade but not a part of a group yet. Why not all join together and be overseen by a honest voted member so no boundaries can be stepped over? This section is more exciting to me with the giveaways( i am not greedy, there is more 2 it.), as i see giveaways r keeping this section alive as most some will never trade. And i thank all groups...

stroj
08-23-2007, 02:41 PM
I personally see nothing wrong about asking new members for invites. That's why the community was created, to share invites between its members, right?

Yeah, you join and share your invites. But not as a ticket to join the community.

kaffeine
08-23-2007, 02:43 PM
The first time I heard about Bit-Esc I was trying to find out how to join in (never heard anything was so rotten in there before). I guess it will soon die now.
Thanks for the info.

AugustoP
08-23-2007, 02:50 PM

Yeah, you join and share your invites. But not as a ticket to join the community.

You should give something before you get something back, eh? But probably not an invite to one of top level trackers.

Presto
08-23-2007, 03:06 PM
No official word from Bit-Esc itself?

SIMRACK
08-23-2007, 03:19 PM
all the current "anti-traders'" are hardcore traders in the past....it wouldnt be a surprise if they resume trading again..and there exists nothing like an anti-trader community

Sylar666
08-23-2007, 03:40 PM
As I try to put together the facts, I cannot escape the feeling that znik might be right in many aspects. I pulled znik's leg many times, but i have to tell, that things told by him are always considered serious by me. He never tells anything without a good reason. And he knows I respect him, set aside my short - temper and bully -manner. So far I liked hangin ' around there (BitESC), made some giveaways, but I did not find any solid explanation why strong and respected members have just abandoned the forum recently...Although I have never been approached directly by PE, some hints have been already made about "How nice it would be to get invited to FTN", and these hints have soon become regular, recurring from time to time and it has become very ostentatious at a time that he needs me to get him an FTN - invite. At that point I have not found it wrong - because he helped me with some trackers, in a real nice and unselfish way. So I am really in doubts now. Thanx for the post, znik, I really appreciate it that U shared that with us. But without U, znik, without BCC - friends, Community Reps it is pretty obvious that this initiative is a death - suspect. Eventually - sooner than later, it will just die.

beat
08-23-2007, 03:48 PM
When you create an anti-trader community where the leader itself is a big trader I guess the community is already dead. Anyway it could have been a great community if it wasn't for some black sheep.

snowprince
08-23-2007, 03:50 PM
Thanks Znik, for all this. I had the doubt from the start. I was asked to provide all tracker profiles before I joined. The moment I joined, I was shocked with the pm in my mailbox. I had expected it to be a welcome pm. Instead, it was for FTN invite. See this:
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/495/pablo01zz9.jpg

At that very moment, I knew that this forum was all humbug.
But I still was enjoying there somehow. Many members were good, and there was healthy relationship.
The way the BCC guys were treated with wrong allegations was painful. Though I was not involved, I had faced similar thing in past from a Bitesc mod.

Bitesc will not be able to survive like this

Presto
08-23-2007, 04:21 PM
Geez, I really hope you didn't give him the f t n invite.

TCD004
08-23-2007, 04:25 PM
I'm pretty sure, that he still hasn't got FTN invite and hopefully will not receive any other invites...

znik
08-23-2007, 05:12 PM
Sylar I am sorry but I don't feel the need to return back there to confront anyone.
Whoever wants to confront the truth may do it here at a neutral terrain.

Al these BitESC members who posted their proofs here wanted to do it a long time ago but wouldn't dare to offend any admin there, as they are lonely netfreaks, without many friends, as I may have.

I could just leave BitESC without saying a word, but I revealed it here mainly for fellow sincere FST members who would soon be recruited, (like Kalieb for example that I respect)

There are many other reports that came into my attention, like dark connections of PabloEscobar with real life scammers. I just don't have in my hand these evidences and preferred to stay out of this.

I am sure all the Com. Reps, that also left that place, knew all these, and much more than that, before me.

I am really sad about all this, because I was always a vivid supporter of real nontraders' forums.
However, a hoax nontraders' forum is much more dangerous than a forum of known traders and possible scammers.
If these facts were not revealed now, they would have created much more drama in the near future...

Sylar666
08-23-2007, 05:27 PM
Sylar I am sorry but I don't feel the need to return back there to confront anyone.
Whoever wants to confront the truth may do it here at a neutral terrain.

Never told U to go back. I just shared my view on it and thanked U for sharing Your opinion with us. Where did U read me asking U to go back? Never. I guess U have just more knowledge on these issues and U know this Torrent - society better than I do. It is not wrong to learn from the well-informed...:).

ROFL-LOL
08-23-2007, 05:33 PM
Do you know why znik has wrote this? because he's bcc member by himself. His jus mad of that i made a NB invite giveaway at Bit-Esc and i didn't pick-uk him because i didn't want to give invites to Bcc members. He just got mad of that. And anyway one bcc member betrayed me (i don't mention the name) and i told about that in the forum and no wll the bcc members got pissed of that, because they don't believe me.

kallieb
08-23-2007, 05:37 PM
you know....this whole situation sickens me on a number of levels.

This is almost sociopathic on a number of levels.... It has a predatory feel to it.

Of this I refer to this individual who tried to draw in sincere and giving people who only wanted to do the right thing, with the end result being to try and take their freely given invites only to turn around and use it for personal gain. This PE person is a real jerk, and anyone who thinks like him and trys to act like him is a jerk also.

ps thanks for the words of respect znik. it really meant a lot for me to read that. I think highly of you here as a role model.

direstraits
08-23-2007, 05:42 PM
antitrader problems :frusty:
apparently you are not so saint as you looked like

znik
08-23-2007, 05:45 PM
Do you know why znik has wrote this? because he's bcc member by himself. His jus mad of that i made a NB invite giveaway at Bit-Esc and i didn't pick-uk him because i didn't want to give invites to Bcc members.

You just made me laugh! :D
I am already a Norbits member and I was invited by Vidde (who is a NB staff member there), loooong ago... :rolleyes:
Vidde could confirm you that.

I have no need for your invites my friend AND I NEVER ASKED ONE...

mikechrobot
08-23-2007, 05:49 PM
I have been a memeber of BitESC since it's very beginning, and I just liked the people, the community, and to that sharing invites, I was never approached by PabloEscobar about any high level tracker invites. However, the evidence is quite strong, especially the one provided by TCD004, I never knew that anything shady was going on, but right now I don't know what to think. I still like the people at BitESC very much and have developed and bond between them. As to saying that giving invites to high trackers was an entry ticket I must disagree, as yes, PMs were sent etc. etc. but did TCD004 get banned because he didn't send him an FTN invite, no.

Many members were recruited who didn't have any high level trackers, one, whoes name I won't mention, had OiNK as the highest rated tracker, but had good stats on the low level trackers, and was known and liked, so he joined. The only evidence you have is the PM, but, you didn't have to give any invites, you were just expected to share if you wanted to be a respected member, nobody got banned because they didn't give high level invites at the beginning, only because they were invite leeches or traders.

Overall, I think that yes, PE might have been a little to aggresive about asking for invites, but nobody got banned for it, so why be making a big deal out of it, and there is no policy that only high level owners could join, so that statement isn't supported by evidence, and as to shady connection of PE, it's just ur word nothing else.

As to BitESC being a bunch of traders who just want high level trackers for free, I don't know about that, I agree that the fact that ROFL-LOL and PE turned avid anti-traders only when the site opened was strange, and on that your accusitions might be true, but you can't generalize, quoting one of your statements on our forum, and can't blame the whole BitESC, I have never been a trader, and always been pro sharing. You can't judge the community by two members, who, btw, didn't pick up almost any invites at BitESC, one NB for Pablo, and that just might be it. And what that FTN is saught after, if he's such a trader he could get it that way, why make a site, maintain it for 3 months, just to get a damn FTN invite?

I kind of agree with ROFL-LOL, a BCC memeber, however not znik, jumped on the NB giveaway as soon as it appeared even though it was his second post, even though he was a member since the beginning, and ROFL-LOL refused the invites because he said he didn't trust BCC members

I hope the member that have or are considering leaving can reconsider and see through znik's accusitions, much of which are unsupported with clear evidence
//Mike

tupac
08-23-2007, 05:51 PM
Do you know why znik has wrote this? because he's bcc member by himself. His jus mad of that i made a NB invite giveaway at Bit-Esc and i didn't pick-uk him because i didn't want to give invites to Bcc members.

You just made me laugh! :D
I am already a Norbits member and I was invited by Vidde (who is a NB staff member there), loooong ago... :rolleyes:
Vidde could confirm you that.

I have no need for your invites my friend...
Owned :lol:

TCD004
08-23-2007, 06:44 PM
ROFL-LOL (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/rofl-lol-136760) and MikeChrobot (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/mikechrobot-161968) if you are happy there nobody make pressure on you to leave Bit-Esc...

I have to agree with znik and need to say, that he is right. I liked the people there as well... But if the "management" of Bit-Esc is fake, it is no point to stay there for me... And you can trust me, that you will see later some more proofs about Bit-Esc... I prefer to stay here between traders, but still i will stay AntiTrader/NonTrader...

KevinGarnet
08-23-2007, 06:46 PM
i am a member too but i like FST more..

TCD004
08-23-2007, 06:51 PM
I missed you here KevinGarnet... :D I can't imagine any threads without your comments...

Presto
08-23-2007, 06:53 PM
^ LOL, me neither. They are almost as constructive as mine.

jeter
08-23-2007, 06:56 PM
Anyone want to join a "real"anti-trading crew pm me guys.

th0r
08-23-2007, 06:59 PM
i am or was a bit-esc member; yes, i was asked to provide ratios in order to join, but i was never foolish enough to invite anyone from there or give them access to my accounts

TCD004
08-23-2007, 07:02 PM
Anyone want to join a "real"anti-trading crew pm me guys.LOL Are you joking now ? One member just mentiod here (he wasn't talking about Bit-Esc), that for one AntiTrading crew you need high level tracker invite to join... He was speaking about your crew !!! So rather please stop spamming with your crew, or i will ask him to post here the proofs, how you are asking him for ScT and FTN invite as a entering ticket to your "real" crew...

znik
08-23-2007, 07:19 PM
mikechrobot you don't know a lot of things. Do you think all the Com. Reps abandoned that place because they didn't get an invite from ROFL-LOL?
Don't you think that they know something better than you and me?

Why do you think that even the all mighty Brandon refused an ftn to Pablo when he asked him? Why wouldn't he invite him right away if he was trustworthy?

Why do you think that the FTWR admin, who was also recruited, never posted a single post at the new BitESC forum? Why didn't he offer an FTWR invite to Pablo and why did he ban ROFL-LOL from his tracker?

Why did PabloEscobar offer a VIP rank to Sylar? Maybe because he got from Sylar some of his valuable ivnites to the Hungarian trackers, where Sylar is one of the pioneers?

Yes, it is true that some recruited members who didn't offer or didn't have to offer an FTN or FTWR invite to Pablo were NOT finally excluded.
Don't you think however that if THAT was the case these members would immediately publicize the truth?

Out of all the recruited members, some of them would finally bite the bait and would offered a rare invite to Pablo and his subordinates that couldn't get by trading.

Yes, there were also nice BitESC members who didn't have higly rated accounts. They were nominated though by other sincere BitESC members.
I never said that all the BitESC members were insincere.

As far as the NB giveaway, as I said, I never asked an invite and not even 1 single other invite while I was a member there from any other member. On the contrary, I offered invites.
If I well remember, the winners of the NB giveaway were you mikechrobot and PabloEscobar.
When a BCCer asked 1 of the NB invites offered, RoFL-LOL started some conspiracy theories about the BCC members, that they were the ones responsible for his banned traded account on the FTWR tracker.

I asked RoFL-LOL to give away the 1remaining invite to some other BitESC member that wasn't also a BCC member.
He preferred to give it away here on FST, asking for 3high leveled ratio proofs, in order to recruit new BitESC members as he admited inside the BItESC, since he also played the role of a Mod there.

Presto
08-23-2007, 07:23 PM
Wow, I honestly had no idea, that torrenting world was so full of dramas and intrigues.

th0r
08-23-2007, 07:24 PM
it is definitely filled with unnecessary drama

mikechrobot
08-23-2007, 07:29 PM
I never protected Pablo, and yes, in many aspects you are right, but I'm just saying that you shouldn't generalize, and shouldn't say things like giving high level invites was the entry ticket, and I never said that you not getting NB was the reason, just that your fellow BCC friend Night0wl decided to ask for it as his 2nd post. By no means am I saying that you are not right, because u know a lot, so do i, and yes, a lot of reason are opting behind ur thoughts, I just don't think you should blame BitESC, talk about the bad members, not the whole community, that's all that i want, as I have never done anything wrong, or planned this shit, if it was planned :P

TCD004
08-23-2007, 07:44 PM
.....and shouldn't say things like giving high level invites was the entry ticket....mikechrobot read znik's posts and you will see, that he never said this... P.E. asked after sign up all the FTN members if they can send him invite... And b4 they joined he asked for profile links... That's it.

jeter
08-23-2007, 07:49 PM
Anyone want to join a "real"anti-trading crew pm me guys.LOL Are you joking now ? One member just mentiod here (he wasn't talking about Bit-Esc), that for one AntiTrading crew you need high level tracker invite to join... He was speaking about your crew !!! So rather please stop spamming with your crew, or i will ask him to post here the proofs, how you are asking him for ScT and FTN invite as a entering ticket to your "real" crew...
uhm we are not looking for members who just started to torrent around, we are looking to form a community around people with ELITE status and knowledgeable ideas/opinons/ take that as me "trying to get high trackers" as i have the trackers i will use for the most part. Post your proofs and expose my group, im sure the people in are statisfied of the activity and how community-oriented we are. At least I wasn't the "group" that let one past by me, part of the recruitment process is not letting a rogue get in how i determine this? For one high trackers tells me you can follow the rules be respectable settle down and not jump at every chance of an invite. Once again post your proofs.

Regards,
Jeter

sear
08-23-2007, 07:50 PM
it is definitely filled with unnecessary drama

:yup:

I too was a bit-esc member I was told to be careful and in the last 3 days or so I have been having second thoughts, and this whole affair is for me the nail in the coffin.

marksman
08-23-2007, 07:52 PM
Wow, I honestly had no idea, that torrenting world was so full of dramas and intrigues.

yeah..this story should be made a movie..good storyline..

Sylar666
08-23-2007, 07:54 PM
Actually I have NEVER been asked for profile links. And Pablo never asked for Hungarian Trackers - invite either. Never to himself. These are facts.
Don't we just overkill here a little bi?I guess everybody concerned in this matter has to make up her/his mind. Simple as that. There are pro and con arguments to be considered.

th0r
08-23-2007, 07:56 PM

fst should be made into one of those over-produced mtv shows for those undeserving brats, there already is tons of material here!

it is just a secret trading forum, mom; god! you never understand me!

kallieb
08-23-2007, 08:01 PM
this is true, what jeter says. Sometimes you need to know that this person is not brand new, and that they are not just wanting to join a seperate group just for the purpose of grabbing a whole bunch of invites for themselves.

I see great value and benefit in giving invites in a more private venue. For one thing, some trackers themselves say you cannot give away on open forums so in this regard you must follow their rules. Also, privacy like this allows you to better know the person and make sure they are honourable and will be a good member of the community. Membership is a privilege and needs to be treated properly. The open forum can be such a minefield. I see many many examples of people creating false accounts, and promising to use the invite for their personal use and then trade it away when it serves their purpose.

It is unfortunate that disrepute has come down on a group that came together for good reasons. But I still think the principle is a very good one, and of course, who should be considered as a member must first be established that they have good intentions. When you think about it, how else can we measure that someone is honest, sincere and trustworthy. One way is that they have been able to obtain membership in well-regarded sites. If they are a good standing member of a number of these decent sites, than this of course can be considered a good reference.

REally, when you think of it.....would you invite someone it to be part of an inner circle of high level/quality accounts and their claim to experience is a few months in at Demonoid!! (I can tease this way as I belong to this tracker too!!).

my two cents anyways....just so people do not get to hot under the collar because people need some background checks first!!

Sorry if this is confusing...

sense
08-23-2007, 08:28 PM
Wow, I am so glad I left right after the BCC members left (was only a member for 1 day). I can't take all this drama.

AugustoP
08-23-2007, 08:46 PM

fst should be made into one of those over-produced mtv shows for those undeserving brats, there already is tons of material here!

it is just a secret trading forum, mom; god! you never understand me!

Try Welcome to the scene. I hope they'll made an episode about sceners fighting p2p'ers.

pone44
08-23-2007, 08:55 PM
Ok.. where does the truth lie? I thought sharing crews were for the fst community not for themselves? Now all these posts. Traders do give some great giveaways so we should all just be cool n stop tryin to hustle each other.. Are we not all a community here?

Beenieman
08-23-2007, 09:56 PM
Didnt even know that thier was crews out there lol.. Doesnt that still make it trading even though its supposidly anti-trade? I dunno my head hurts after reading 7 pages lol.

rapesauce10
08-23-2007, 11:17 PM
This is just a poser anti-trade "crew", trying to leech off of the success of others.

Believe me, in the real ones, we actually are anti-trade :P

Night0wl
08-23-2007, 11:35 PM
Just to clarify NightOwl is me and I have been on vacation (many members here can vouch for that) and for quite a few weeks before that I was busy with other stuff. By all means look at my activity here as well. It took a severe drop somewhere early July.

That Norbits invite was a good way of testing the waters after the whole PabloEscobar incident to see how things were, and guess who was the one to post that "only two posts blah blah". It sure wasn't the one offering the invites. Any small doubt I might have had before that were wiped instantly. Especially the mentioning of rarity levels in an "anti-trading" forum.

P.S. I had posts at the old forum as well. Ever thought of maybe taking those into account Pablo? Oh and one of the first things I did was hook someone (was it ROFL-LOL?) up with Pedros since noone could help him with E****. That account was deleted for inactivity, guess it wasn't high enough level for someone of that stature.

P.P.S. I don't want to start some bitchfight here. This was just to clarify some things.

Alco23
08-23-2007, 11:54 PM
Let's not make this a Bit-ESC v BCC thing so there's no real need to clarify points irrelevant to the OP. It's just bait for more drama... (stop biting the bait Blue_Skies (NightOwl) ;))

Basically, znik is just warning potential Bit-ESC recruits saying
"How much trust can you place in a so called anti-trade site run by a shady Admin/SysOp?"

The rest of the community might be fine but if the guy running the show is dodgy then... well... znik's warned you all and it's your choice whether or not to take his advice or not.

Night0wl
08-24-2007, 12:13 AM
Sorry for taking the bait.

Group hug everyone :hug:

meo
08-24-2007, 04:32 AM
Just another proof that those so called anti traders are just bull crap.
they just here to advertise and over hype their sites hosted on free www. what a joke..

ROFL-LOL
08-24-2007, 04:38 AM
P.S. I had posts at the old forum as well. Ever thought of maybe taking those into account Pablo? Oh and one of the first things I did was hook someone (was it ROFL-LOL?) up with Pedros since noone could help him with E****. That account was deleted for inactivity, guess it wasn't high enough level for someone of that stature.

Actually it didn't deleted because of inactivity. I deleted it because i hate trackers which has waiting time.:P

But i'm stopping now defencing pablo and bit-esc, because now it looks like that he closed the site because he don't want that we could fuck off to him, i quess. Please don't trash my nick anymore. I admit that you bcc members were right. A apoligize that i never doubt you.

Sorry.

sear
08-24-2007, 05:03 AM
Now that is some funny shit :lol: the least he could do is front up and fight for his honour. Jesus this is ridiculous little kids, now he's shut the site. This is beyond a joke what kind of crew is that. Honestly at least have some balls ffs.

Edit:

900 posts:01:

optimistik
08-24-2007, 05:09 AM
The site is seriously closed? That seems odd, this one thread made him close it then?

Mötley
08-24-2007, 05:10 AM
What are these bit-esc and bcc? I've never heard. Trackers?

sear
08-24-2007, 05:14 AM
They are private forums and yes it's closed :lol:

vBulletin Message

Sorry, the board is unavailable at the moment while we are testing some functionality.

Contact me on my email ******@gmail.com for further info

looks like you drove him out of businesses znik.

th0r
08-24-2007, 05:17 AM
so can i create a thread to destroy bcc? is that how this game works?

Enlightened
08-24-2007, 05:34 AM
Where is that BCC SHUVT. nowadays? Have not seen him around for awhile?

th0r
08-24-2007, 05:47 AM
he is on vacation i think

PraYa
08-24-2007, 05:52 AM
keep it anti-traders leaders :D

Dr_Green_Thumb
08-24-2007, 09:08 AM
Yes we want SHUVT. I miss his posts, anywho was a fun read.

Sylar666
08-24-2007, 10:43 AM
keep it anti-traders leaders :D
we do not need any leaders. At least I do not need any. I am happy with some of my Buddies here. No Shuvt, no anybody. Everyone should mind his own business, we do not need an escalated havoc like this here.
Chill out and I wish everybody a meaningful, nice late-summer weekend.;)

Patriot foreve
08-24-2007, 11:46 AM
To be honest ,i think this whole anti trading shit is all crap ,it's just trading but with a more appealing view

Some of those anti-traders are big traders and some of them here attack trading so much and try to announce they are anti-traders hoping for an invite from some ComRep while they trade their accs in other places muche lesser famous and mostly national

Even some of those who announce themselves as retired traders ,well maybe they retired trading in fst but they still trade some places else

Some also tried to create some fake giveaways in order to get some members to get into certain groups by giving the acc to himself under anotehr acc or even to one of his friends who knew it's afake giveaway from the beginning

The anti-trading as i said is almost like trading ,it's just you try to give some of your invites/accs hoping that another member of this or that community will repay you in the future with another invite/acc ,it's just trading with a little time delay

Now one of the easiest known ways to get to some high ranked accs is to announce you are an anti trader ,post some posts confirming that ,try to get on an anti-trading group and do some giveaways then when he asks for some of accs he will eventually get them

To be honest ,traders who do giveaways are much more reliable to me as traders who did this kind of giveaways do it to help as they ahve extra invites or accs and tehy are willing to share them with other members and most of them aren't expecting anything in return as they either have it or can get it sooner or later

but despite that everything has abad side as some traders wanna collect as many accs as they can to be able to trade them further leaving some accs unused

Well,Anti Trading needs to be more improved as it's not about words ,it's about deeds

Melvinmeow
08-24-2007, 12:42 PM
To be honest ,i think this whole anti trading shit is all crap ,it's just trading but with a more appealing view

Some of those anti-traders are big traders and some of them here attack trading so much and try to announce they are anti-traders hoping for an invite from some ComRep while they trade their accs in other places muche lesser famous and mostly national

Even some of those who announce themselves as retired traders ,well maybe they retired trading in fst but they still trade some places else

Some also tried to create some fake giveaways in order to get some members to get into certain groups by giving the acc to himself under anotehr acc or even to one of his friends who knew it's afake giveaway from the beginning

The anti-trading as i said is almost like trading ,it's just you try to give some of your invites/accs hoping that another member of this or that community will repay you in the future with another invite/acc ,it's just trading with a little time delay

Now one of the easiest known ways to get to some high ranked accs is to announce you are an anti trader ,post some posts confirming that ,try to get on an anti-trading group and do some giveaways then when he asks for some of accs he will eventually get them

To be honest ,traders who do giveaways are much more reliable to me as traders who did this kind of giveaways do it to help as they ahve extra invites or accs and tehy are willing to share them with other members and most of them aren't expecting anything in return as they either have it or can get it sooner or later

but despite that everything has abad side as some traders wanna collect as many accs as they can to be able to trade them further leaving some accs unused

Well,Anti Trading needs to be more improved as it's not about words ,it's about deeds

So in your own opinion... anti traders could be compared to yourself and the site your staff on then eh?

Basically you (Microships) ban traders for trading invites/accounts on your site RunningTheS....
Then you go around and blatantly trade invites on other sites like FTN ect...
Isnt that kinda strange and dimmented? I mean if you dont obey the rules on other sites your a member of. WTF would you expect anyone to even take you and your sites rules even the slightest bit serious? Who are you really to judge people who try not to or are against trading when your one of the biggest assclowns on this site that does it. Basically in my own opinion... listening to you is like having the blind lead the blind cause you contradict yourself. Maybe your using too many hidden aliases and cant remember which one you are.. PF the Trader/ Microships the RTS staff member whos against trading/ Brown Nosing ass kisser to anyone who gives you VIP positions ?? Just a thought.

sokrates
08-24-2007, 12:47 PM
where is the sense in joining such a group anyways?
i already know enough people i can trust^^
btw anti-trading sounds odd to me..

Melvinmeow
08-24-2007, 12:53 PM

Anti-Trading is basically people who dont TRADE.
They offer accounts for FREE
which is basically what the invites are supposed to be FREE.

Its just wrong to see the many differant types of trading that go on here and elsewhere.

Trading a invite here for an invite there.
Trading a invite here for a BJ.
Trading a invite here for $$$ or other goods.

mestari
08-24-2007, 01:22 PM
I was a member @ there for few days but not anymore...!
That is really wrong way to do those kind of things..!
Big thanks for znik for opening his mouth and announcing some important things that I wasn't aware of yet.
And as I said in Anti-trading/promises thread, here at FST are guys (even "well-known") who have their anti-trading acc and secondary acc for trading!

stroj
08-24-2007, 01:23 PM
Its almost the same, as the account giveaway. Neither trading accounts or giveaway are allowed on most of sites.
When we are talking about rules.

SpiderPig
08-24-2007, 01:40 PM
so can i create a thread to destroy bcc? is that how this game works?

Try it!

Close thread please..

To all of you naive ignorant people out there.. anti-trading IS bullshit. Non-traders is NOT bullshit. People have their gay signs everywhere announcing they are "retired" or "seen the light" or are "anti-traders," but most of them are not. People who are the genuine non traders are those who usually seem coalesce within the "community," rather than auspicious and noticeable.

There is absolutely no good in joining one of these "anti-trading" sites like Bit-ESC, simply because they are created by former traders who seek to gain rather than to give, in addition to the retarded tactics they use for "recruiting" (publicly). If you are one of the true "non-traders," you should shut the fuck up and give invites to those who deserve it - via PM.

My advice? If you want to go the "right" way, I suggest you not join those anti-trading "crews" or what not, stay sequestered, and find a group of friends who are willing to share invites with you. If you want to go the "wrong" way, then that is your choice. But, as many have stated already, trading deforms the p2p world and it is imminent that it will also destroy it. Share your invites with your friends, not people you don't know about.

P.S BCC is not an anti-trading website. We don't even really have an invites section!
P.P.S Shuvt is busy with his new job.. and he is DPed here, so he rarely visits.

sokrates
08-24-2007, 01:47 PM
Its almost the same, as the account giveaway. Neither trading accounts or giveaway are allowed on most of sites.
When we are talking about rules.

well you can't expect traders to know the rules of the 40 trackers they are registered on :P

thx for the explanation Melvinmeow, but i was able to imagine the sense of anti-trading on my own ;)
it's sad to see so many people trading, but in fact it's faster, so it will never stop i think :/
it took myself about 2 years to get to know people i can trust and who trust me^^
but in the end i think it was worth it..
ok i also didn't try too hard to get to know anybody well enough bc i'm paranoid^^

AugustoP
08-24-2007, 02:11 PM

Its just wrong to see the many differant types of trading that go on here and elsewhere.

I've heard about trading some WoW artifact for blowjob but a high-level invite?

blackbird
08-24-2007, 02:18 PM

I've heard about trading some WoW artifact for blowjob but a high-level invite?

i was confused at that "BJ".. lol now i know :D

dr0w
08-24-2007, 03:07 PM
nvm

pECi
08-24-2007, 03:24 PM
oh so much drama, intrigue and espionage...no need to watch tv anymore...one could make a best seller out of this :lol:

Ac3Dunk
08-24-2007, 04:16 PM
I cant judge abt both grps bc i neva been there, anyway you can see from here a convo between an Admin of **** and a member of BitESC

* guest303 ([email protected]) has joined #help
<guest303> offering help
<guest303> any admin?
<@Schiz0> Yes guest303?
<guest303> can i pm you schiz0?
<@Schiz0> No, just talk to me here. Do you need something?
<guest303> no
<guest303> i can help with many ip\'s and email\'s if they cause any troubles
<guest303> since i run a forum
<@Schiz0> We don\'t need help..We have many resources and dedicated staff for finding traders/cheaters/etc
<guest303> dunno if you have already heard about it or not
<guest303> Bit-ESC
<@Schiz0> Yes, we\'ve headr of it
<@Schiz0> And I\'m a member
<guest303> oh never seen you around buddy :)
<@Schiz0> I don\'t go on it too often...I\'m busy alot
<guest303> i am sure
<guest303> i would love helping out with traders and cheaters
<guest303> if i can offer my services
<guest303> is JGG around these days?
<guest303> since he was quite active but has seem to disappeared
<guest303> ?
<@Schiz0> Yeah, he\'s been busy too.
<guest303> Sure.. :)
<guest303> always ready to help
* guest303 ([email protected]) Quit (User is banned (Schiz0 says seeya!))
<*****> guest303 wtf u doin messaging peeps
<****> i come home and have messages from him
<@Schiz0> He\'s being banned, that\'s what he\'s doing :-P
<*****> mo-ron
<*****> hes all on about him being in some secret tracker or something
<******> kinda like we are huh :P
Session Time: Mon Aug 13 00:00:00 2007
<*****> something like that I would suppose
* Sthebig ([email protected]) Quit (Ping timeout)
<@M4rduK> guest303 is Th0r
<@M4rduK> the guy that was on a while back
<@M4rduK> he\'s also pablo escobar - the sysop of bit-esc
<@M4rduK> and the guy that optimistik reported a couple of days ago (search your #help logs for usomani for the full history)
<@M4rduK> just in case anyone wanted to know. ;)
<@M4rduK> BCC and bit-esc are \"anti trading\" groups - apparently they have some sort of rivalry and spend most of their time trying to get members from the other group banned from trackers
<*****> ahh pablo escobar..remember him
<*****> hai M4rduK
<@M4rduK> hai
<@M4rduK> I thought your name was pablo
<guest202> i wanted to contribute to this tracker
<guest202> thats it
<guest202> and get a chance to see it
<guest202> th0r..
<@M4rduK> guest302/guest303/Th0r/usomani/pablo.escobar?
<@M4rduK> *202
<guest202> im guest 202,303
<guest202> pablo is our sysop of the forum
<guest202> usomani is pablo
<guest202> usomani is pablo\'s frnd
<@M4rduK> usomani is 2 people?
<guest202> what do u mean?
<guest202> :D
<@M4rduK> what do *you* mean??
<@M4rduK> Tue[:13:32] <guest202> usomani is pablo
<@M4rduK> Tue[:13:32] <guest202> usomani is pablo\'s frnd
<@M4rduK> is he pablo or is he pablo\'s friend...?
<guest202> meant that as correction
<@M4rduK> are you usomani?
<guest202> 2nd sentence
<guest202> im th0r :)
<@M4rduK> Joins: guest202 ([email protected])
<guest202> yeh usomani set my irc up
<guest202> and i accessed some irc channels using his nick
<@M4rduK> we heard that usomani and pablo were the same person... *shrugs*
<guest202> must be those BCC guys
<@M4rduK> lol yeah
<guest202> who are against our forums
<guest202> without any proof
<guest202> we have solid proof against them
<guest202> one of them was a trader
<@M4rduK> yesyeys
<guest202> and someone was a cheater
<guest202> want me to upload it somewhere for u?
<@M4rduK> to be honest - I\'m completey tired of both BCC and bitesc
<@M4rduK> you both come in here non-stop trying to get the other group in trouble
<@M4rduK> yet almost nobody from either group is actually a member
<@M4rduK> we have a total of 3 members from both groups combined
<guest202> we guys (bit-esc) are just trying to promote the concept of safe community
<@M4rduK> and they all three check out as ok
<guest202> for everyone to share their invites
<guest202> and have fun
<guest202> thats it
<guest202> it was BCC who started acting kiddish
<@M4rduK> that\'s the same thing they say
<@M4rduK> I agree with that though
<@M4rduK> they were the ones that started the reporting
<@M4rduK> here\'s the deal though
<guest202> :)
<guest202> i never even talk about them
<guest202> they went to every trackers irc
<guest202> and start bullshitting
<@M4rduK> like I said - we only have 3 members TOTAL from BOTH groups combined
<@M4rduK> people from both groups keep coming in here rporting people that are not members
<guest202> i am interested in being an active member in your community
<guest202> if that is possible
<@M4rduK> well, invites are basically shut down at the moment
<guest202> i can wait :)
<@M4rduK> and, to be 100% honest, as much as a fucking headache BCC and bitesc have been to us, it will be hard from anyone from either group to get in now :wacko:
<guest202> lol trust me
<guest202> i will never even mention those 2 groups
<guest202> anywhere anytime
<guest202> we never wanted to
) Quit (Client quit)
<guest202> those BCC guys started it all
<guest202> and we had to defend ourselves
<guest202> we could have done it too
<guest202> but acting mature and with some brain is the point
<guest202> not just going to every tracker u know
<guest202> and bullshitting without any proof
<guest202> and yeh i know the invites are not shut down since one of my frnds recently joined ur tracker last night
<guest202> Tig
* joant waits for the kick/ban button to come in to play
<@M4rduK> I thought your name was pablo
<guest202> i wanted to contribute to this tracker
<guest202> thats it
<guest202> and get a chance to see it
<guest202> th0r..
<@M4rduK> guest302/guest303/Th0r/usomani/pablo.escobar?
<@M4rduK> *202
<guest202> im guest 202,303
<guest202> pablo is our sysop of the forum
<guest202> usomani is pablo
<@M4rduK> usomani is 2 people?
<guest202> what do u mean?
<@M4rduK> what do *you* mean??
<@M4rduK> Tue[:13:32] <guest202> usomani is pablo
<@M4rduK> Tue[:13:32] <guest202> usomani is pablo\'s frnd
<@M4rduK> is he pablo or is he pablo\'s friend...?
<guest202> meant that as correction
<@M4rduK> are you usomani?
<guest202> 2nd sentence
<guest202> im th0r :)
<@M4rduK> Joins: guest202 ([email protected])
<guest202> yeh usomani set my irc up
<guest202> and i accessed some irc channels using his nick
<@M4rduK> we heard that usomani and pablo were the same person... *shrugs*
<guest202> must be those BCC guys
<@M4rduK> lol yeah
<guest202> who are against our forums
<guest202> without any proof
<guest202> we have solid proof against them
<guest202> one of them was a trader
<@M4rduK> yesyeys
<guest202> and someone was a cheater
<guest202> want me to upload it somewhere for u?
<@M4rduK> to be honest - I\'m completey tired of both BCC and bitesc
<@M4rduK> you both come in here non-stop trying to get the other group in trouble
<@M4rduK> yet almost nobody from either group is actually a member
<@M4rduK> we have a total of 3 members from both groups combined
<guest202> we guys (bit-esc) are just trying to promote the concept of safe community
<@M4rduK> and they all three check out as ok
<guest202> for everyone to share their invites
<guest202> and have fun
<guest202> thats it
<guest202> it was BCC who started acting kiddish
<@M4rduK> that\'s the same thing they say
<@M4rduK> I agree with that though
<@M4rduK> they were the ones that started the reporting
<@M4rduK> here\'s the deal though
<guest202> i never even talk about them
<guest202> they went to every trackers irc
<guest202> and start bullshitting
<@M4rduK> like I said - we only have 3 members TOTAL from BOTH groups combined
<@M4rduK> people from both groups keep coming in here rporting people that are not members
<guest202> i am interested in being an active member in your community
<guest202> if that is possible
<@M4rduK> well, invites are basically shut down at the moment
<guest202> i can wait :)
<@M4rduK> and, to be 100% honest, as much as a fucking headache BCC and bitesc have been to us, it will be hard from anyone from either group to get in now
<guest202> lol trust me
<guest202> i will never even mention those 2 groups
<guest202> anywhere anytime
<guest202> we never wanted to
Quit (Client quit)
<guest202> those BCC guys started it all
<guest202> and we had to defend ourselves
<guest202> we could have done it too
<guest202> but acting mature and with some brain is the point
<guest202> not just going to every tracker u know
<guest202> and bullshitting without any proof
<guest202> and yeh i know the invites are not shut down since one of my frnds recently joined ur tracker last night
<guest202> Ti
* ***** waits for the kick/ban button to come in to play
<*****> lol
* ~wwwolf remembers the trench run from star wars
<~wwwolf> \"stay on target.... stay on target...\"
<guest202> :O
<******> 2 for the price of one
<guest202> just lemme hear from m4rduk pls
<joant> fancy shooting your friend down too
<guest202> as in?
<*****> there are no invites guest202 -_-
<****> rule no one
<@M4rduK> who the fuck invited Ti in??
<@M4rduK> he was bugging me on other sites to hget in
<@M4rduK> damnit...
<@M4rduK> I bet he won\'t be here for long...
<guest202> hmmm..
<guest202> why do yu say so?
<~wwwolf> street fighter?
<guest202> he\'s doing as far as i can see
<guest202> doing good**
<@M4rduK> Tue[:13:42] * wwwolf remembers the trench run from star wars
<@M4rduK> Tue[:13:42] <wwwolf> \"stay on target.... stay on target...\"
<@M4rduK> LOL
<~wwwolf> M4rduK... street fighter time?
<@M4rduK> ..?
* guest202 ([email protected]) Quit (User is permanently banned (Haiyuken!))
<@M4rduK> LOL
<*****> Haiyuken!)Haiyuken!)Haiyuken!)Haiyuken!)Haiyuken!)
<@M4rduK> oh man
<*****> SONIC BOOM!!!!!!!
<@M4rduK> I am so fucking sick of those guys :frusty: :frusty:

/Me Hides .....
No more pain
No more drama

znik
08-24-2007, 04:28 PM

It seems that there is another recruitment program in progress, and I hope that the founders of this club were not inspired by Pablo.

What frightens me most is that they are also requesting high-leveled account proofs in order to be accepted.

We are talking about the "RTU", that is runningtheunderground.
I have already a very interesting report about the founder Jeter by a member who seems to know him veeery well...
Anyone else knows Jetter or Slick99? :unsure:

I wouldn't like to start another thread about the "RTU phenomenon" this time :rolleyes::whistling
It could have much more drama, intrigue and espionage! :naughty:

I hope slick99 and Jeter are genuine, but in any case recruiting is strictly prohibited here.
Everyone should stay alert... :ermm:

blackbird
08-24-2007, 04:29 PM
RTU = ruining the underwear .. lol

kallieb
08-24-2007, 04:34 PM
never mind...!

Something Else
08-24-2007, 04:37 PM
Oh dear, it seems these other 'communities' nearly always either:
-con their members some how...
or
-are accused of conning their members somehow...which causes mistrust and suspicion...
They all get their chance. Most come and go quickly, any worthy ones will survive and find their place. It's up to users to decern the honesty of any 'forum' or 'club' they join at first because you just 'don't know' what lies ahead. Good job we have trusty FST to warn people when these things do happen. So lets keep it that way and give everyone 1 chance. If they fug it up then crucify them here in public... I think that's fair anyway... ;)

PraYa
08-24-2007, 05:09 PM
Nice words Melvin ,if the users there shared thier invites then you call that a trade
then why its called a Community !!
anyways its away better than trading :)

Sylar666
08-24-2007, 05:24 PM
This is rubbish. I joined in 4 the community. I had - have - everything. I did it for fun. I have 60 trackers from Lvl 2- to Level 10. I don't give a damn, anymore. I do not want from U, from anybody else - anything. Just stop that phony expertise and wiseass talk. It really is a crashing bore. There are people and will be - Who "just knew better". So WTF? Why don't U just call it a day, and U all HighHats stop whining and start living?
Enough said. What had to be told is already told by znik. U are no extra asset by any means. Just copycats. Stop logorrhea.

jeter
08-24-2007, 09:30 PM
LOL Are you joking now ? One member just mentiod here (he wasn't talking about Bit-Esc), that for one AntiTrading crew you need high level tracker invite to join... He was speaking about your crew !!! So rather please stop spamming with your crew, or i will ask him to post here the proofs, how you are asking him for ScT and FTN invite as a entering ticket to your "real" crew...

It seems that there is another recruitment program in progress, and I hope that the founders of this club were not inspired by Pablo.

What frightens me most is that they are also requesting high-leveled account proofs in order to be accepted.

I have already a very interesting report about the founder Jeter by a member who seems to know him veeery well...

I wouldn't like to start another thread about the "RTU phenomenon" this time :rolleyes::whistling

I hope slick99 and Jeter are genuine, but in any case recruiting is strictly prohibited here.
High-level proofs for one tell me you can abide by the rules, have a genuine interest in settling down and giving invites to people that you CAN trust. Trust me no-one will ever get by me in the recruitment process, already in 3-days our forum has been MORE then active which is what i prefer more then a greedy selfish moron like th0r who waits around for invites. RTU is not running the underwear, members are forbidden to speak its name or they risk a ban. I'm sure anyone who is apart of the upcoming crew are statisfied with the foundation we have established in the spirit of sharing rather then you "have to give invites". Point is i've already let 2/8 members in that did not show proofs of a higher level account, but he did show me various other accounts in which i cross checked myself. His honesty and willingness to be active got him a spot. Don't want to detail any further then that, you'll be hearing from us soon ;)

SpiderPig
08-24-2007, 09:41 PM
Good luck with your traders "crew"

jeter
08-24-2007, 09:52 PM
Any further bashing, please feel free to pm me with questions
I'd rather yall hold yalls opinion and judgment before glancing and slandering reputations around our community. Not only are you shamming me, but other members/staff who happen to be long-standing good members here on fst.

SpiderPig
08-24-2007, 09:54 PM
I thought your forum was for traders (or at least not one of those "anti-trading" forums).. am I wrong? Wasn't trying to "bash" you.. just wishing you good luck. Don't want you guys to turn into another Bit-ESC.

Enlightened
08-24-2007, 09:55 PM
P.P.S Shuvt is busy with his new job.. and he is DPed here, so he rarely visits.

DPed.......Meaning?

Nice piece U wrote , BTW,,U must be great in my Essay Class, I have to say....LOL:lol:

Something Else
08-24-2007, 09:56 PM
So in your own opinion... anti traders could be compared to yourself and the site your staff on then eh?

Basically you (Microships) ban traders for trading invites/accounts on your site RunningTheS....
Isnt that kinda strange and dimmented? I mean if you dont obey the rules on other sites your a member of. WTF would you expect anyone to even take you and your sites rules even the slightest bit serious? Who are you really to judge people who try not to or are against trading when your one of the biggest assclowns on this site that does it. Basically in my own opinion... listening to you is like having the blind lead the blind cause you contradict yourself. Maybe your using too many hidden aliases and cant remember which one you are.. PF the Trader/ Microships the RTS staff member whos against trading/ Brown Nosing ass kisser to anyone who gives you VIP positions ?? Just a thought.

lmao pwnd :yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup: again.....

I must say I agree 100%
But I shouldn't say that because he's staff... :unsure:

SpiderPig
08-24-2007, 09:59 PM

DPed.......Meaning?

Nice piece U wrote , BTW,,U must be great in my Essay Class, I have to say....LOL:lol:

He has disabled privileges..

Thanks for the compliment... I'm not too much of a writer, I prefer the sciences

jeter
08-24-2007, 10:04 PM
LOL Are you joking now ? One member just mentiod here (he wasn't talking about Bit-Esc), that for one AntiTrading crew you need high level tracker invite to join... He was speaking about your crew !!! So rather please stop spamming with your crew, or i will ask him to post here the proofs, how you are asking him for ScT and FTN invite as a entering ticket to your "real" crew...

We'd never end up like "another" bit-esc, they had a good run and from i hear great members, but narrow-minded contemptous staff (for all i know these are rumors). We strive to have a great staff and no just good members, but great ones.

Alien5
08-24-2007, 10:08 PM
To be honest....bLAh... blaH... BLAh... it's not about words ,it's about deeds exactly

Something Else
08-24-2007, 10:16 PM
:D:
pissin myself mate.....

microships
08-24-2007, 11:01 PM

Melvin i think you should go get laid really ,you are full of hatred and in any chance and in any topic you try to just convert the topic to be on some RTS talk and since day one u tend to show your true nature of hatred

I don't really know how come a ComRep speaks so low like that ,you are just pathetic

one thing that you don't know that i don't ban traded accs ,you know what i do with them ,i just keep watching them if the member who acquired that acc turns to be agood guy who really wanna use the tracker and become active i let him keep the acc and some members can confirm that

RTS ban only cheaters ,dupe accs,those who continously break our rules but acc traders are on our least area of interest because if the member who acquired the acc turned to be agood member then he will keep the acc and he is welcomed to be part of the community while if he just keeps the acc for further trade then the acc will be disabled eventually and automatically because if it didn't fall in good hands it will fall in bad hands as cheaters whose disable automatically ,also those who giveaway their accs to their friends whose willing to become part of RTS are not disabled as we don't force anyone to love our tracker but those who love us and work with us supplying us with suggestions ,opinions ,or any questions they have are really much welcomed and it's totally appreciated by all the staff

I am not really here to brag but anyone who have contacted me with any questions in RTS have been politely responded and alot can confirm that ,even those who stole our special packs were notified politely about our rules and it was their choice to follow them or to abandon RTS

our members comfortability are on top of our priorities,we don't act there like some tough hard minded staff as in RTS members and staff work together and we welcome all support ,suggestions ,opinions from all our members

Being astaff member isn't what some wanna be to just ban,warn,disable or do whatever damage thinking that his e-penis is big as some in some trackers do but it's a responsibility to held and a way of getting to know more members,cultures ,sharing and co-operating

In RTS we don't say that staff decisisons is non-negotiable as some trackers do but we are more happy to listen to any user complaining and if he convinces us or it turns to something wrong in any RTS staff decision we tend to fix it and politely apologize to the member for the inconvenince we caused

perhaps what was irritating our members lately mostly was the 1 week inactivity period and we will increase that soon and the HNR warnings which their only way to avoid them is to seed for 24 hours or 1:1 ratio

For any RTS suggestions,opinions,questions feel free to pm me here or on RTS ,you could also pm the RTS COmRep in here if u like and we will be more than happy to answer you

Thx and sorry for this offtopic but as always Melvin had to attack RTS and i had to reply

Melvinmeow
08-25-2007, 12:42 AM

Melvin i think you should go get laid really ,you are full of hatred and in any chance and in any topic you try to just convert the topic to be on some RTS talk and since day one u tend to show your true nature of hatred

I don't really know how come a ComRep speaks so low like that ,you are just pathetic

one thing that you don't know that i don't ban traded accs ,you know what i do with them ,i just keep watching them if the member who acquired that acc turns to be agood guy who really wanna use the tracker and become active i let him keep the acc and some members can confirm that

RTS ban only cheaters ,dupe accs,those who continously break our rules but acc traders are on our least area of interest because if the member who acquired the acc turned to be agood member then he will keep the acc and he is welcomed to be part of the community while if he just keeps the acc for further trade then the acc will be disabled eventually and automatically because if it didn't fall in good hands it will fall in bad hands as cheaters whose disable automatically ,also those who giveaway their accs to their friends whose willing to become part of RTS are not disabled as we don't force anyone to love our tracker but those who love us and work with us supplying us with suggestions ,opinions ,or any questions they have are really much welcomed and it's totally appreciated by all the staff

I am not really here to brag but anyone who have contacted me with any questions in RTS have been politely responded and alot can confirm that ,even those who stole our special packs were notified politely about our rules and it was their choice to follow them or to abandon RTS

our members comfortability are on top of our priorities,we don't act there like some tough hard minded staff as in RTS members and staff work together and we welcome all support ,suggestions ,opinions from all our members

Being astaff member isn't what some wanna be to just ban,warn,disable or do whatever damage thinking that his e-penis is big as some in some trackers do but it's a responsibility to held and a way of getting to know more members,cultures ,sharing and co-operating

In RTS we don't say that staff decisisons is non-negotiable as some trackers do but we are more happy to listen to any user complaining and if he convinces us or it turns to something wrong in any RTS staff decision we tend to fix it and politely apologize to the member for the inconvenince we caused

perhaps what was irritating our members lately mostly was the 1 week inactivity period and we will increase that soon and the HNR warnings which their only way to avoid them is to seed for 24 hours or 1:1 ratio

For any RTS suggestions,opinions,questions feel free to pm me here or on RTS ,you could also pm the RTS COmRep in here if u like and we will be more than happy to answer you

Thx and sorry for this offtopic but as always Melvin had to attack RTS and i had to reply

1) Im married so please update any information lists you may have about me. Thanks.

2.)
Not sure where you feel I was attacking RTS.
I did no such thing.
I did attack 1 member of staff there yes... but that wasnt an attack it was merely a responce to his gay thread. Just out of curiosity did you not have the BALLZ to post with your normal name? (Probably not since you switched to microships.)

3.)
I have no beefs with RTS despite what you or your other split personalities may thing. Ask your own freaken staff members clown. I messaged one of them with some information the other day with info someone posted about you guys... If I was a dick about it... I would have posted the info here for everyone else to see. Did I? No Cause I wasnt out to be a dick. I was out to tell this 1 particular staff member what needed to be said and he thanked me for it. Like I said you can beleive what you want to beleive... The only time I comment about scum/sites/stupidness is when someone with balls responding is whats needed in the topic. You basically were talking with your head up your ass again so I felt the desire to pull it out for you.
You should be thanking me. Instead you just put your head back in your bumhole. Geeze all that effort I made for nothing. Oh well
let bygons be bygons I suppose.

4.) If it seems like hatred against RTS only.. maybe you should examine why you think that? Maybe you yourself feel like a scumbag or something and your sites not working out as well as you hoped so you yourself cant face that alone so need a name to point to. Feel free to point to me all you like if its what keeps your balls from dropping in the morning when you wake up beside your boyfriend.
If it was hatred I felt towards you or your community you would know it. I have only been nice to a group of people that everyone else in the torrent communities litterally considered scum.... I gave you ideas of how to improve your site, I told 1 of your staff about a nfo that was released about you guys, I have answered numerous questions that your staff/coders asked me. If I hated your site I would have just told you all to FUCK OFF basically. Did you see me do this? NO!

5.) You ban traders.. Maybe you should post a reply to this with your other alias so we can see if the stories matchup.
At least I know you did. Maybe your rules/feelings about traders change everytime you post with your alternate alias on here??

6.) Your special packs were just stolen off other torrent sites for the most part. Maybe 1 or 2 were originals...(perhaps someone on your site made/found) I would say stolen from Scene Axx but its quite obvious you guys dont have any. Due to the fact you have a (Hidden) thread on your site where you were posting hacked accounts on sites like SCT and FTN... for your uploaders to get content off of to post on RTS.

7.) Me speaking low about anyone... can you please link me to such a topic.... I have seen people who are real assholes on this site post comments that showed they had no clue on the topic they were posting on and countless times I never even commented. I figure let bygons be bygons, let the blind lead the blind.

8.) If your members were the top of your priorities why did you guys lie to them? Your staff went from saying your site had encrypted passwords all along... to admitting they were not encrypted until after the first week the site was open.. to admitting they were only not encrypted the first day. I mean you guys cant freaken get your stories straight... I mean its 1 thing if each staff member didnt have a clue what was going on and all their stories were each diff. but the same freaken staff member changes his stories probably more often than he showers.

9.) Dont try and explain to me what being a staff member is... If you think im just around to ban/warn/disable accounts your VERY WRONG. I can think of possibly 1 warning I have given out in the last 6 months. Prior to the influx of cheaters who signed up yesterday I can think of maybe 100 users ive banned in the last 6 months. All of which were either lowsy cheaters or traders I caught. (Many of the people who were on the receiving end of the TRADES had the traded accounts disabled... however their ips were not banned and they were sent a fresh invite.)
As far as the E-Penis comment... hmmm perhaps we can have the user I incorrectly banned yesterday for ratio cheating comment about my epenis lmao... I banned him and he signed up for a new nic a few mins later and pmed me. I appologized to him for incorrectly banning his account and then re-enabled it. I can openly admit to users when I have wronged them, or when something I did was not right.... you should grow some ballz and try it sometime. Feel free to come on my site and ask users what they think of me.... hell you can even ask users here... Feel free to. I wrecken MAJORITY of the users who comment wont share the same feelings about me that you do.

10.) Glad to see you listen to users comments. Its a good thing that many sites dont do that well. I personally have always listened to users comments again feel free to browse my forums and see for yourself if you dont beleive me. I can think of at least 4 topics we started in the last month or 2 asking users for their opinions on site matters. (would recommend anyone else who runs a site to do the same sort of things.)

11.) Again I didnt attack RTS. I attacked 1 users comment. But you can say I attacked your site or whatever if I wanted to attack your site all I would have to do is basically call it RunningTheShit, RunningTheSucks, RunningTheScum, RuiningTheScene, RunningTheScumbags, ect... you get the point.
I have never insulted your site... so get the facts straight before you post such dumb comments.

12.) P.S. Can that staff on FST please stop reading my pms. They are called PMS for a reason. I find it strange when an image hosted on my site gets intentionally sent to me to prove my point. This image was only send to me via pm and not posted ANYWHERE else on the net. And SURPRIZE.. I view the appache logs and see 6 FST staff members ips as viewing this image nobody should have known existed. Very nice... hopefully the noobs dont notice you guys read pms. Sorry to say I noticed at least some of you do. Might be a security issue? P.S.S. I have a msn convo were Reality admitted to it as well in case you guys need more refrence to this.

Something Else
08-25-2007, 12:47 AM
laughter is great :D
Go get em.....Melvin

bunny67
08-25-2007, 12:51 AM
o i love you melvin tell him how it is

Salvia
08-25-2007, 12:53 AM
I <3 Melvin

kapowcowpwned
08-25-2007, 12:54 AM
lmfao

marksman
08-25-2007, 01:05 AM
n the crowd has gone wild while the eternal fight between the giants go on..

Melvinmeow
08-25-2007, 01:08 AM
n the crowd has gone wild while the eternal fight between the giants go on..

LMAO

Whos fighting? Were voicing opinions.

kapowcowpwned
08-25-2007, 01:09 AM
i think this "fight" is already over lol

marksman
08-25-2007, 01:12 AM

oh shit!..re air maybe! :)..we could get millions out of this fight..

Melvinmeow
08-25-2007, 01:16 AM

Highly doubtful... Not many people would PPV an event where Mike Tyson fights a 7 yr old girl.
So doubt they would want to PPV this fight.

Although we could advertise it with words that make it sound like a really great event ;)
Or we could just put it on a x rated channel.

Something Else
08-25-2007, 01:18 AM
And Jessica can hold the scorecard between rounds :D

Melvinmeow
08-25-2007, 01:24 AM

Hell no... thats brandons Job... I even got him a leather skirt.

marksman
08-25-2007, 01:25 AM

Highly doubtful... Not many people would PPV an event where Mike Tyson fights a 7 yr old girl.
So doubt they would want to PPV this fight.

Although we could advertise it with words that make it sound like a really great event ;)
Or we could just put it on a x rated channel.

yeah not that hard 2 adveritse itl...heck WWE makes their stuff sound gr8..and cmon..ITS MEVLIN VS PATRIOTFOREVE..am still waitin for patriot's answer..i bet that fight wont end soon:P

jam0980tr
08-25-2007, 01:39 AM

Hell no... thats brandons Job... I even got him a leather skirt.

lmfao thats funny man you just cracked nices joke
<3 Melvin

microships
08-25-2007, 01:49 AM

1) Im married so please update any information lists you may have about me. Thanks.

2.)
Not sure where you feel I was attacking RTS.
I did no such thing.
I did attack 1 member of staff there yes... but that wasnt an attack it was merely a responce to his gay thread. Just out of curiosity did you not have the BALLZ to post with your normal name? (Probably not since you switched to microships.)

3.)
I have no beefs with RTS despite what you or your other split personalities may thing. Ask your own freaken staff members clown. I messaged one of them with some information the other day with info someone posted about you guys... If I was a dick about it... I would have posted the info here for everyone else to see. Did I? No Cause I wasnt out to be a dick. I was out to tell this 1 particular staff member what needed to be said and he thanked me for it. Like I said you can beleive what you want to beleive... The only time I comment about scum/sites/stupidness is when someone with balls responding is whats needed in the topic. You basically were talking with your head up your ass again so I felt the desire to pull it out for you.
You should be thanking me. Instead you just put your head back in your bumhole. Geeze all that effort I made for nothing. Oh well
let bygons be bygons I suppose.

4.) If it seems like hatred against RTS only.. maybe you should examine why you think that? Maybe you yourself feel like a scumbag or something and your sites not working out as well as you hoped so you yourself cant face that alone so need a name to point to. Feel free to point to me all you like if its what keeps your balls from dropping in the morning when you wake up beside your boyfriend.
If it was hatred I felt towards you or your community you would know it. I have only been nice to a group of people that everyone else in the torrent communities litterally considered scum.... I gave you ideas of how to improve your site, I told 1 of your staff about a nfo that was released about you guys, I have answered numerous questions that your staff/coders asked me. If I hated your site I would have just told you all to FUCK OFF basically. Did you see me do this? NO!

5.) You ban traders.. Maybe you should post a reply to this with your other alias so we can see if the stories matchup.
At least I know you did. Maybe your rules/feelings about traders change everytime you post with your alternate alias on here??

6.) Your special packs were just stolen off other torrent sites for the most part. Maybe 1 or 2 were originals...(perhaps someone on your site made/found) I would say stolen from Scene Axx but its quite obvious you guys dont have any. Due to the fact you have a (Hidden) thread on your site where you were posting hacked accounts on sites like SCT and FTN... for your uploaders to get content off of to post on RTS.

7.) Me speaking low about anyone... can you please link me to such a topic.... I have seen people who are real assholes on this site post comments that showed they had no clue on the topic they were posting on and countless times I never even commented. I figure let bygons be bygons, let the blind lead the blind.

8.) If your members were the top of your priorities why did you guys lie to them? Your staff went from saying your site had encrypted passwords all along... to admitting they were not encrypted until after the first week the site was open.. to admitting they were only not encrypted the first day. I mean you guys cant freaken get your stories straight... I mean its 1 thing if each staff member didnt have a clue what was going on and all their stories were each diff. but the same freaken staff member changes his stories probably more often than he showers.

9.) Dont try and explain to me what being a staff member is... If you think im just around to ban/warn/disable accounts your VERY WRONG. I can think of possibly 1 warning I have given out in the last 6 months. Prior to the influx of cheaters who signed up yesterday I can think of maybe 100 users ive banned in the last 6 months. All of which were either lowsy cheaters or traders I caught. (Many of the people who were on the receiving end of the TRADES had the traded accounts disabled... however their ips were not banned and they were sent a fresh invite.)
As far as the E-Penis comment... hmmm perhaps we can have the user I incorrectly banned yesterday for ratio cheating comment about my epenis lmao... I banned him and he signed up for a new nic a few mins later and pmed me. I appologized to him for incorrectly banning his account and then re-enabled it. I can openly admit to users when I have wronged them, or when something I did was not right.... you should grow some ballz and try it sometime. Feel free to come on my site and ask users what they think of me.... hell you can even ask users here... Feel free to. I wrecken MAJORITY of the users who comment wont share the same feelings about me that you do.

10.) Glad to see you listen to users comments. Its a good thing that many sites dont do that well. I personally have always listened to users comments again feel free to browse my forums and see for yourself if you dont beleive me. I can think of at least 4 topics we started in the last month or 2 asking users for their opinions on site matters. (would recommend anyone else who runs a site to do the same sort of things.)

11.) Again I didnt attack RTS. I attacked 1 users comment. But you can say I attacked your site or whatever if I wanted to attack your site all I would have to do is basically call it RunningTheShit, RunningTheSucks, RunningTheScum, RuiningTheScene, RunningTheScumbags, ect... you get the point.
I have never insulted your site... so get the facts straight before you post such dumb comments.

12.) P.S. Can that staff on FST please stop reading my pms. They are called PMS for a reason. I find it strange when an image hosted on my site gets intentionally sent to me to prove my point. This image was only send to me via pm and not posted ANYWHERE else on the net. And SURPRIZE.. I view the appache logs and see 6 FST staff members ips as viewing this image nobody should have known existed. Very nice... hopefully the noobs dont notice you guys read pms. Sorry to say I noticed at least some of you do. Might be a security issue? P.S.S. I have a msn convo were Reality admitted to it as well in case you guys need more refrence to this.

1)I guess your wife isn't good enough for you ,may be your gay and that's why u post some gay message when u open your signups ,i believe you look for satisfaction from men :lol:

2)Really,it seems you have some short memories but i believe you can return and check your previous posts and it will refresh your mind

3)Don't try to act so innocent as you just make me sick and that nfo u were talking about was really abig help in the last day of signups to RTS as it just gets us more members and more uploaders applications :lol:

4)Helping our staff well i doubt that ,you just want to know what happens in RTS and pass the info to your friends who hate the tracker

5)Well,your talking about RTS and i am replying as RTS staff ,and my prespective in both materials are similar ,i don't change my

6)well,i guess our upload times can pretty much make u shut up ,RTS packs were the most popular packs for the last 3 months on alot of trackers and we don't rip others work because packs which weren't ours were noted and thanks was given to original uploader so don't fucken try to manipulate things in here as infact our packs were teh stolen ones and i beleive there was some thread with screenshots regarding that in here

and Don't talk about anything you have no information about it ,don't be like a parrot who just say things that others told before and not know about it

7)why would i link you to atopic while your language in this topic is pretty much low

8)That issue was responded and fixed after 2 days from opening and it was the main btsource code and none of our members was harmed and u just wanna create alot of fuzz about that topic while i haven't seen you commenting and defending members when HDbits was hacked or when the whole bit-hdtv members passes was posted on the interenet causing alot of damage to around 16000 or u think you are biased as your true nature melvin as ahater is clearly shown from the begining

9)I was commenting on general abouyt taht but it seems that you may have done alot of banes and disrepect to members that requires you to defend yourself

10)It's good you listen too

11)I beleive you said some comments with almost the same meaning but i don't really bother as i don't give acrap about you like the site or not ,it's your opinion ,soem hate it and others love it

Those who like us and help us with suggestions ,activity,opinions are more than welcome while those whose hatred has blind them they can go and eat shit as i don't care about them

I will have to go to sleep now so i will comment on you tomorrow incase you replied and if this thread survives

jeter
08-25-2007, 01:56 AM
dont worry, ill be bumping this continously itll stay alive!

deuce6000
08-25-2007, 02:09 AM
Bumping threads is against the rules if your not adding anything to the conversation.

Mötley
08-25-2007, 07:22 AM
I think that this topic has no mention anymore. This fight is kind of over if bi-esc(or whatever) has quit.

rapesauce10
08-25-2007, 07:53 AM
MelvinMeow, a hater?

Guess what Microships,

Fuck you and your trash site, your terrible arguing skills, your illiterate posting, and your high and mighty attitude.

Believe me, no one but you is delusional enough to try and portray Melvin in a bad light... guess what, eat shit kid. You're not welcome here.

blackbird
08-25-2007, 08:22 AM

hidden RTS forum :blink:

FST staff reading PM.. so thats the kindof agreement they have with NB staff ??:ermm:

that is new information to me

thanks melvin..

Enlightened
08-25-2007, 09:13 AM

FST staff reading PM.. so thats the kindof agreement they have with NB staff ??:ermm:

thanks melvin..

Very serious accusations..........hope FST stafff can Rebutt that?:O:O:O

SKGunners
08-25-2007, 10:39 AM
That's sad, I thought there PMs were meant to be private...

bunny67
08-25-2007, 10:44 AM
:lol:sorry couldnt help but laugh....not on fst they are not !.For you guys that dnt believe they read pms ask melvin to show you logs straight from the horses mouth =Reality
That's sad, I thought there PMs were meant to be private...

Necronomicon
08-25-2007, 11:16 AM
This is some nasty piece of crap. I just can't believe FST Staff reads my PMs. It is so...awkward.:(

Presto
08-25-2007, 11:20 AM
They will reveale my nasty, perverse thoughts. :(

bunny67
08-25-2007, 11:21 AM
They will reveale my nasty, perverse thoughts. :(so stop sending naked pics:lol:

SpiderPig
08-25-2007, 03:34 PM
Why is Jeter banned?

TCD004
08-25-2007, 03:37 PM
Why is Jeter banned?To be honest... I don't know, but i'm not surprised at all... Are you ?

Something Else
08-25-2007, 03:56 PM
oh noes, not my precious PM's :lol:

_coder_
08-25-2007, 04:34 PM
Why is Jeter banned?To be honest... I don't know, but i'm not surprised at all... Are you ?

I dont see what he done wrong to get banned tbh...

TCD004
08-25-2007, 04:46 PM
I dont see what he done wrong to get banned tbh...Btw. how it is possible, that you have access to invite section ??? You shouldn't have it...

Melvinmeow
08-25-2007, 04:51 PM
To be honest... I don't know, but i'm not surprised at all... Are you ?

I dont see what he done wrong to get banned tbh...

Not sure why he got banned...
But I find the pm he sent me prior to being banned rather funny....

wtf, seriously how did you hack into my *** account...not cool man.

I was just playing jokes on him....
He was mouthing off in their irc chan and I decided to see what he would say...
I even set it to send a recovery email back to him. ;)

BTW PF or microshit or whatever name you replied with last night... Look forward to another reponce later. Have to take the kids swimming first ;)

_coder_
08-25-2007, 04:59 PM
I dont see what he done wrong to get banned tbh...Btw. how it is possible, that you have access to invite section ??? You shouldn't have it...

Does this look like the Invite Section to you?

TCD004
08-25-2007, 05:02 PM
Btw. how it is possible, that you have access to invite section ??? You shouldn't have it...

Does this look like the Invite Section to you?Right, i'm sorry, you are right, i mixed up the tabs (sections)...

_coder_
08-25-2007, 05:06 PM
Does this look like the Invite Section to you?Right, i'm sorry, you are right, i mixed up the tabs (sections)...

:P:P:P

SpiderPig
08-25-2007, 05:46 PM
Have to take the kids swimming first ;)

LIAR! Koreans don't go swimming, all they do is play that dumass game called StarCraft

Alien5
08-25-2007, 06:07 PM
reality can clear my inbox anytime :naughty:

Something Else
08-25-2007, 06:17 PM
reality can clear my inbox anytime :naughty:

POFL

pissing on floor laughing...

gnlstryker
08-26-2007, 04:56 AM
i Guess It Wouldnt Hurt A Bit Wont It ??? Huh...

kapowcowpwned
08-26-2007, 09:26 AM

thanks melvin..

Very serious accusations..........hope FST stafff can Rebutt that?:O:O:O

hard to rebutt facts lol

bblogs
08-26-2007, 11:11 AM

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/jpegman/jeter0406.jpg

Just another anti-trader :lol:

I'm glad my crew is not "anti-trading" now :frusty:

Presto
08-26-2007, 11:45 AM
I wonder what is his second accounts nick in here.

_coder_
08-26-2007, 11:58 AM

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/jpegman/jeter0406.jpg

Just another anti-trader :lol:

I'm glad my crew is not "anti-trading" now :frusty:

All anti-traders were once traders well atleast 90% of them anyways thats what i think tbh

Necronomicon
08-26-2007, 01:35 PM
"All anti-traders were once traders well atleast 90% of them anyways thats what i think tbh"
That is absolutely true.

Presto
08-26-2007, 01:42 PM
Not all traders make a "real anti-trading crew" the next day after having a successful trade.

SpiderPig
08-26-2007, 01:56 PM
"All anti-traders were once traders well atleast 90% of them anyways thats what i think tbh"
That is absolutely true.

That is absolutely untrue.

Necronomicon
08-26-2007, 02:01 PM
I won't argue with U Dude, just for the sake of dispute. I respect Your opinion whatever it might be. Just never agree, and of course i 'd rather specify: 90 % of cases.

sear
08-26-2007, 04:55 PM
@Necronomicon, I'd just like to know what your basing your figure on? How many anti-traders are you friends with? and how many of them used to trade? In my experience the figure is much smaller. So I'm afraid I'm going to have to call bullshit.

Necronomicon
08-26-2007, 05:02 PM
I like Your style , sear. I won't name people, though. Friendship differs from being torrent - buddy, honey. And, well, I do not give a sad f*ck what U call bull-stool. Just amazing how sophisticated U are. I have my opinion, and I just won't start to discuss it with U here. I 've been some time around...Not necessarily here, not with this name. Managed to get buddies with lots of nice guys. And traders are as nice as U, so-called "Anti-traders". U are hypocrites in most cases - former (or current) traders, with aliases. Bet U one of them, honey. A sad trader.

SAM
08-26-2007, 05:12 PM
They will reveale my nasty, perverse thoughts. :(

it will reveal mine too :D

sear
08-26-2007, 05:28 PM
I like Your style , sear. I won't name people, though. Friendship differs from being torrent - buddy, honey. And, well, I do not give a sad f*ck what U call bull-stool.

Thank you. I can't say I disagree and your entitled to not give a fuck.

Just amazing how sophisticated U are. I have my opinion, and I just won't start to discuss it with U here.

Why not? as good a place as any.

I 've been some time around...Not necessarily here, not with this name. Managed to get buddies with lots of nice guys. And traders are as nice as U, so-called "Anti-traders".

Agreed, many traders are nice and I get along with a lot of them just fine, even though I disagree with their choices and believe it's bad for the bt community. I also don't lump them all together I prefer to take people on their individual merits so please don't catagorise me.

U are hypocrites in most cases - former (or current) traders, with aliases.

Sadly this can be true (bastards) but I disagree with it being most.

Bet U one of them, honey. A sad trader.

Nope, I could get angry about this but you don't know me so it's ok. I'm not and have never been a trader just for your info and please don't call me honey I find it offensive.

btw I'm just disagreeing with you here not attacking you personally, just so you know I'm interested in debate not flaming ;)

beat
08-26-2007, 05:51 PM
You don't want to discuss but you're ok with making biased and dubious accusations. The main purpose of a forum is discussion. Share ideas, views and thoughts. Don't turn this into a flame war.

We can't stop here! This is bat country!!

Necronomicon
08-26-2007, 06:00 PM
Thank you. I can't say I disagree and your entitled to not give a fuck.

Just amazing how sophisticated U are. I have my opinion, and I just won't start to discuss it with U here.Why not? as good a place as any.

I 've been some time around...Not necessarily here, not with this name. Managed to get buddies with lots of nice guys. And traders are as nice as U, so-called "Anti-traders".Agreed, many traders are nice and I get along with a lot of them just fine, even though I disagree with their choices and believe it's bad for the bt community. I also don't lump them all together I prefer to take people on their individual merits so please don't catagorise me.

U are hypocrites in most cases - former (or current) traders, with aliases.Sadly this can be true (bastards) but I disagree with it being most.

Bet U one of them, honey. A sad trader.Nope, I could get angry about this but you don't know me so it's ok. I'm not and have never been a trader just for your info and please don't call me honey I find it offensive.

btw I'm just disagreeing with you here not attacking you personally, just so you know I'm interested in debate not flaming ;)
Ok, sorry, did not mean to offend U. ;) In fact I did some search, and learned that U are a devoted Anti-Trader. BTW, U were invited to Bit-Esc, weren't U?
So let's get reasonable. my thesis - and here comes Your parathesis. R U in?
1. Axiome. Most antitraders originate of traders. When they have what they wanted, they just quit. So it is not a moral issue, but rather a practical, IMHO.

sear
08-26-2007, 06:20 PM
No worries I have thick skin :) Yes I am devoted to not trading (not that it takes devotion I just don't do it). But on the same token I don't go out trolling looking to fuck with traders. I prefer to do my thing and perhaps influence by example not nagging/hounding.

Yes I was in Bit-Esc for a short amount of time but I quickly realised it wasn't for me, before this thread was posted btw.

And it's true some anti-traders begin as traders. Some quit when they have what they want or are scammed. Others quickly see what's at stake and decide to get what they want by making friends. I myself am always a little suspicious of ex-traders who've suddenly seen the light. I feel that they will start trading again as soon as there is something they want and can't get any other way. Though that is not always the case some are just sick of the game, and it is never too late to change :noes:

I disagree with your figure of 90 percent. In my experience it's not most at all, more of a 60/40 split on the side of never having traded or at most 50 percent.

kapowcowpwned
08-26-2007, 06:22 PM
All anti-traders were once traders well atleast 90% of them anyways thats what i think tbh

who told you that? lmao

i haven't made a trade in my life and I can vouch for many other people who are the exact same

stroj
08-26-2007, 06:22 PM
There are 2 kinds of users, nice-honest ppl ..and assholes ;)

Anti-trading/trading, doesnt really matter for me.

Salvia
08-26-2007, 07:52 PM

who told you that? lmao

i haven't made a trade in my life and I can vouch for many other people who are the exact same

exactly, ive never traded all my invites were given by friends and i give all my invites for free to friends

sear
08-26-2007, 08:18 PM
We can't stop here! This is bat country!!

"I knew it your a fucking narcotics agent" :lol:

Salvia
08-26-2007, 08:37 PM
i think my favorite part was when the coke blows away and hunter exclaims "Look what god did to us!"

sear
08-26-2007, 08:39 PM
i think my favorite part was when the coke blows away and hunter exclaims "Look what god did to us!"

Yah it's pretty good. except it's not Hunter it's the attorney ;) then Hunter says "god didn't do that you did, I knew it your a fucking narcotics agent"

Salvia
08-26-2007, 08:42 PM
ah my bad, thanks for the correction...i gotta get the book again was better than the movie IMO

sear
08-26-2007, 08:53 PM
much much better :yup:

beat
08-26-2007, 08:59 PM
Don't fuck with me now, man... I am Ahab!

sear
08-26-2007, 09:03 PM
:lol: nice one beat.

But enough with the :spam: guys even though it is fun. I'm still waiting for Necronomicon to return and this isn't the lounge.

sense
08-26-2007, 09:05 PM
I can't believe this thread isn't dead already. :(

dbmp
08-26-2007, 09:05 PM
This topic lost all the sense... :P

znik
08-26-2007, 09:15 PM

That was because all the former BitESC members abandoned the ship pretty fast, so there wasn't a debate really! :P

sear
08-26-2007, 09:26 PM
True the original debate was short lived but there's been some other interesting posts. I for one was looking forward to Necronomicon's reply. But oh well maybe later.

Necronomicon
08-26-2007, 10:08 PM
The debate seemed pointless, anyway. Znik seemingly has a large amount of respect- being a veteran himself. Sear, as I gotta get early tomorrow, I just call it a day, and I get back 2 U some time 2morrow. Then I come up with my formal logics of deduction and induction. Take care.

That was because all the former BitESC members abandoned the ship pretty fast, so there wasn't a debate really! :P
Not really. Pablo closed up the site to my knowledge. BTW nobody is guilty, until proven to be guilty. Something like this, Dude.;) All I read was accusations and presumptions. Nothing personal against U, i just do not take conspiracy theories. Maybe poor guy just wanted to do some good stuff this time. U never know...As for asking FTN - invites. Is that a big deal? no, it ain't. Happens here in a lot of threads with dumbest ever posts. He ain't a killer, for Heaven's Sake. This stuff is already overkilled. He never had a chance - it was alike a verbal execution.

Night0wl
08-26-2007, 10:47 PM
The debate seemed pointless, anyway. Znik seemingly has a large amount of respect- being a veteran himself. Sear, as I gotta get early tomorrow, I just call it a day, and I get back 2 U some time 2morrow. Then I come up with my formal logics of deduction and induction. Take care.

Not really. Pablo closed up the site to my knowledge. BTW nobody is guilty, until proven to be guilty. Something like this, Dude.;) All I read was accusations and presumptions. Nothing personal against U, i just do not take conspiracy theories. Maybe poor guy just wanted to do some good stuff this time. U never know...As for asking FTN - invites. Is that a big deal? no, it ain't. Happens here in a lot of threads with dumbest ever posts. He ain't a killer, for Heaven's Sake. This stuff is already overkilled. He never had a chance - it was alike a verbal execution.

As I know there will be no proof posted in this thread or on this forum, it pretty much comes down to whether you choose to believe znik who is a long time trusted member of this community or not

If not, then so be it, but I can tell you are wrong if you think he is lying.

sear
08-26-2007, 10:56 PM
@Necronomicon, another time then.

p.s. I can tell you znik is as honest as they come and he speaks the truth.

Necronomicon
08-26-2007, 11:02 PM
If not, then so be it, but I can tell you are wrong if you think he is lying.
Do not give me things in my mouth that have not been told...I guess he is an honest guy (znik) - the thing here is the interpretation. Let me play the Devil's Advocate for a moment: we do not know the real motivators, the real drives. Maybe there is some other consideration, yet of unknown for U.
BTW, waitin' for SCT - freeleech, then I really beat it.:) Getting worn out, am sorry not to come up with the best possible arguments, M8s...

kallieb
08-26-2007, 11:18 PM
p.s. I can tell you znik is as honest as they come and he speaks the truth.I'll add my agreement to this.

There is nothing wrong with believing something on the basis of someone's word. Often times that's all we have to rely upon. I appreciate a healthy dose of scepticism now and then but at the same time one cannot ignore integrity!! Znik strikes me as someone who strives for the truth rather than selectively fudging facts to support a particular postion.

my thoughts anyways...can be taken or left at your leisure.

Alco23
08-26-2007, 11:54 PM
Some interesting replies from Sear and Necronomicon in the last two pages. Actual discussion instead of the usual flame! :happy:

Do not give me things in my mouth that have not been told...I guess he is an honest guy (znik) - the thing here is the interpretation. Let me play the Devil's Advocate for a moment: we do not know the real motivators, the real drives. Maybe there is some other consideration, yet of unknown for U.

Ok let's continue this thought then. What's znik to gain here by posting this warning to other FST members? He knows his post is only going to get him attacked and flamed so why do it?

Personally I know znik's a good guy but just curious what kind of argument you can bring up to say otherwise. ;)

Necronomicon
08-26-2007, 11:58 PM
I talked about Pablo, not znik. I do not doubt znik's generosity. Let's see the other way round. I am sick and tired of being misinterpreted and misunderstood all the time. Some of U just plain malevolent. Bye.

Night0wl
08-27-2007, 12:56 AM
My reply was in no way saying you didn't believe znik, sorry if it came out that way. It just seemed to me that you were pointing out that no real proof had been posted or Pablo/Usomani being here to defend himself. I know there will be no real proof and The FTN invites is just topping on the cake.

This shit started a long time ago and isn't something that just happened right now. Things have been left out and they are gonna stay left out.

Hence my reply above.

marksman
08-27-2007, 03:58 AM
this thread became boring..let it die

wait..i just made a bump..:(

SAM
08-27-2007, 04:52 AM
this thread became boring..let it die

wait..i just made a bump..:(
:D
yeah it seems it won't die after all
but i guess it's a good debate though i'm not anti-trader my self
but as a non-trader
i feel like this debate makes too much fuss lately .

Necronomicon
08-27-2007, 05:04 AM
This shit started a long time ago and isn't something that just happened right now. Things have been left out and they are gonna stay left out.

I did not know that. Also - I still trade, and do not feel a bad person b/c of that. Before I quit I had made some giveaways. Then I thought better of it. I had enough. People started to develop the habit of requesting then demanding as if I'd feel obliged to do my daily routine. So I called it a day and quit. That does not mean that I won't resume my nasty habits, though. :)
Just had the feeling, that my Hungarian (well, I had only those up 4 grab, had to live with that) has not been appreciated and respected the way they should have been. Sorry 4 my bad English. Debating and reasoning here might actually improve my knowledge. ;)
And, again I ain't here for the sheer shake of debating.:yup:

PabloEscobar
08-27-2007, 12:18 PM
Ok. Really sorry for taking long time to reply. Been busy searching for apartments :D

Well, all I ever did was ask for an FTN invite? is that all this is about? I would have happily stepped down if I would have been asked to. Anyway it was a pleasure talking to everyone inside Bit-ESC and its sad it had to end like this.

But before I leave just wanted everyone to see what's BCC all about -

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3810/bcczv6.png

Have fun fellas, those who know me, know where to find me ;)

kallieb
08-27-2007, 12:37 PM
I'm sorry, but I don't quite get it...that is not exactly a flattering post. Using ratio cheats on any site is wrong regardless of the justification that is suggested.

SKGunners
08-27-2007, 12:39 PM
Wow, what a........ I don't have words for you, PabloEscobar. You're not just a cheater, but also a trader and scammer and you used like a millions of dupes in FST. And on top of that, when you realized that all your shit was revealed, you took a screenshot of the BCC and posted it here in public? Shame on you and I'm really sorry that FST just disabled your privileges but didn't ban you.

And don't just limit everything to a FTN invite alright. No one asked you to step down or something. We're asking you to get the fuck out. You've done way too many things which if revealed, would bring utter disgrace and shame upon you.

TCD004
08-27-2007, 12:46 PM
Ok. Really sorry for taking long time to reply. Been busy searching for apartments :D

Well, all I ever did was ask for an FTN invite? is that all this is about? I would have happily stepped down if I would have been asked to. Anyway it was a pleasure talking to everyone inside Bit-ESC and its sad it had to end like this.

Have fun fellas, those who know me, know where to find me ;)No you didn't ask just for FTN invite... As a Leader of Bit-Esc you should show all members a role model... PMing everybody about FTN invite, PMing me about Revolt dupe account... Is it right in your opinion ? For what is then invite (request) section ? You did many more things... I can't agree with them... And this is really childish to write here about BCC and posting here some screens (just to let you know i am not a BCC member). This thread is not about BCC, is about Bit-Esc and you...

SKGunners
08-27-2007, 12:48 PM

Have fun fellas, those who know me, know where to find me ;)No you didn't ask just for FTN invite... As a Leader of Bit-Esc you should show all members a role model... PMing everybody about FTN invite, PMing me about Revolt dupe account... Is it right in your opinion ? For what is then invite (request) section ? You did many more things... I can't agree with them... And this is really childish to write here about BCC and posting here some screens (just to let you know i am not a BCC member). This thread is not about BCC, is about Bit-Esc and you...Exactly, this clearly shows his negativity. He SHOULD be the one sharing his invites with the members, not asking every new member that joins.

Alco23
08-27-2007, 01:03 PM

Thanks Pablo for pointing out that BCC does NOT condone cheating in ANY form at all (see Falcon's reply).

Just to clarify, BCC does NOT think sites like iptorrents and bitsoup are "crap". Bitsoup actually has one of the better communities out there. ;)

Anyway, as the guys above me said. It's not about BCC. It's about warning the FST community about... See znik's posts.

Chewie
08-27-2007, 02:02 PM
Have fun fellas, those who know me, know where to find me ;)
Jeez, but there are so many stones.

Patriot foreve
08-27-2007, 04:18 PM

Thanks Pablo for pointing out that BCC does NOT condone cheating in ANY form at all (see Falcon's reply).

Just to clarify, BCC does NOT think sites like iptorrents and bitsoup are "crap". Bitsoup actually has one of the better communities out there. ;)

Anyway, as the guys above me said. It's not about BCC. It's about warning the FST community about... See znik's posts.

well,i doubt Falcon banned or disabled the cheater on BCC :lol: ,It seems that BCC is avery nice community indeed allowing their members to discuss ways of cheating and even asking for advice on how to do them on crap sites

BCC don't recommend you to cheat on high lvl trackers but you can experiment cheating on crap trackers :lol:

It seems that Some Angels of BCC aren't as good as they pretend to be ,After all There are bad members whether they are traders or not ,It's just about who to trust

Necronomicon
08-27-2007, 04:59 PM
Let's face it: the antagonism is not that deep among traders and non-traders (I prefer this terminology to anti-traders) then ones suggest us. Personal example: I think I never b e able to get to TT but with trading. I am not interested in sites like F*** , or E****, but being a music fan, I'd like to have that very tracker. And I try to grab the slightest chance to make it. Yes, I take my chances. As I told U before: trading while being useful to get what I want, is a wonderful way of developing new mates. If U are lucky and not get scammed, of course. There is a large amount of risk in trading- but that's real life. If the risk / benefit ratio is attractive - then I just go for it. Love challenges.
As I said before: I ain't villain, and still insist on my opinion that trading is not a moral category. If U had been pragmatist (or positivist) U would have understood, what I was tryin' to say.

TCD004
08-27-2007, 05:10 PM
Necronomicon so you want tell us, that you are making friends with trading ? :) To be honest, in my opinion if you are trading with your trading partner you are just tool to get the desired tracker ;) If you will ask them next time it they can help you with some tracker, they will ask you: "what you can offer?". It's another way - non-traders as you said. You will give your invites for members, which deserves these invites... And believe me if you will ask next time for something it is much bigger chance, that this member will help you without asking for anything...

sear
08-27-2007, 05:14 PM
What he said ^

_coder_
08-27-2007, 05:40 PM
What he said ^

...and what the other guy said after him ^

.......and what the other guy said after him ^

Necronomicon
08-27-2007, 05:41 PM
Necronomicon so you want tell us, that you are making friends with trading ? :) To be honest, in my opinion if you are trading with your trading partner you are just tool to get the desired tracker ;) If you will ask them next time it they can help you with some tracker, they will ask you: "what you can offer?".
Not exactly. I remember some examples where a good relationship was based (and supported) by the principles of mutually beneficial deals. Well, I would not rule out Your way: I think that is a lot easier to be amongst trusted, respected and focused guys with a common commitment (whatever it should be). Bonds among traders must be stronger then the ones amongst non- traders. But I just would not question the sincerity of a switched trader, either. Let him begin his new era with a "tabula rasa". I would not like my straightness or seriousness to be denied for instance, let alone I ever give up trading.:)
But seems to me we are moving in circles, and the nasty boys are coming and will kill this thread anyway.

SAM
08-27-2007, 05:51 PM
But seems to me we are moving in circles, and the nasty boys are coming and will kill this thread anyway.

that's right :)

Night0wl
08-27-2007, 06:04 PM

well,i doubt Falcon banned or disabled the cheater on BCC :lol: ,It seems that BCC is avery nice community indeed NOT allowing their members to discuss ways of cheating OR even asking for advice on how to do them on any sites

BCC don't recommend you to cheat on any trackers and any member doing so, whether experimenting or not, will be kicked out, which had to be pointed out to one of the younger members:lol:

It seems that Some Angels of BCC aren't as good as they pretend to be ,After all There are bad members whether they are traders or not ,It's just about who to trust

Fixed ;)

And thankfully those bad members have been flushed as soon as found out.

Patriot foreve
08-27-2007, 06:07 PM
well,i doubt Falcon banned or disabled the cheater on BCC :lol: ,It seems that BCC is avery nice community indeed NOT allowing their members to discuss ways of cheating OR even asking for advice on how to do them on any sites

BCC don't recommend you to cheat on any trackers and any member doing so, whether experimenting or not, will be kicked out, which had to be pointed out to one of the younger members:lol:

Fixed ;)

And thankfully those bad members are more than welcome and they can still be members in our precious secret forum where you can experiment cheating techniques and even get some tips from members around .

Fixed 2 ;)

Night0wl
08-27-2007, 06:13 PM
Why fix to make it untrue :unsure: I fixed it to be true

Oh right.. forgot who you were.

Patriot foreve
08-27-2007, 11:13 PM
Why fix to make it untrue :unsure: I fixed it to be true

Oh right.. forgot who you were.

you fixed my post and i fixed yours ,i belive that makes us even ;)

if u forgot about me ,well i am patriot ,an FST member ,nice to meet you :D

Something Else
08-28-2007, 02:41 AM
....And that's why most places don't make children mods......:naughty::naughty:

Dr_Green_Thumb
08-28-2007, 02:52 AM
O ...snap!

AugustoP
08-28-2007, 02:52 AM
Looks like open discussion of security measures is not tolerated in BT community.

Ac3Dunk
08-28-2007, 03:20 AM
I made many friends here without trading, is not all abt trading or post quantity its all about your quality post ;).

SKGunners
08-28-2007, 08:26 AM
....And that's why most places don't make children mods......:naughty::naughty:Couldn't have said it better, dude. But come on! You know who he is! :whistling

Sylar666
08-28-2007, 09:10 AM
Guys...this is really getting nowhere now. Let's just be productive!

JA
08-28-2007, 11:48 AM

who told you that? lmao

Half or more of BCC were traders...start listing BCC memebrs and ill start listing who the ex-traders were..

_coder_
08-28-2007, 12:06 PM
who told you that? lmao

Half or more of BCC were traders...start listing BCC memebrs and ill start listing who the ex-traders were..

:D

Patriot foreve
08-28-2007, 12:10 PM
who told you that? lmao

Well,even some of the current (Building Cheaters Community) members trade in some unfamous places under different aliases but if the mods there search well ,they could see the pattern in their posts in this unfamous forums but since i personally don't care then i will leave them to dig the info themselves ;)

SKGunners
08-28-2007, 12:47 PM
who told you that? lmao

Half or more of BCC were traders...start listing BCC memebrs and ill start listing who the ex-traders were..You don't even know who the BCC members are and you know they are traders? You got some psychic powers there, mate.

Well,even some of the current (Building Cheaters Community) members trade in some unfamous places under different aliases but if the mods there search well ,they could see the pattern in their posts in this unfamous forums but since i personally don't care then i will leave them to dig the info themselves ;)That's a nice acronym you made there, probably it stands for one of a site you're an admin at I suppose? Well, honestly, if you don't care then why are you talking bad about the BCC?

This is isn't going anywhere, guys. As a moderator, if you knew your job, you would have immediately locked this thread as soon as it started going off-topic which it is right now. This thread was just to enlighten the members about Bit-ESC, not get into a BCC vs. blah blah war or bad-mouthing about the BCC. I suppose the best thing to do as a respected moderator would be to lock the thread instead of this. That's just my opinion and as JA said, we all have the right to share our views. Thank you.

mestari
08-28-2007, 01:04 PM
So it is worst crime ever to talk openly about BCC after BCC members ruined whole Bit-ESC?
Not that it means much to me, but I'm sure that if someone starts to dig BCC backgrounds, we will surely find some skeletons from there too..!
Only pure angels are in heaven and none of us have bright, shining ring above our heads, huh?

BTW, All of us are tired discussing of this thing...it could be better to abandon this thread..!

JA
08-28-2007, 01:15 PM
You don't even know who the BCC members are and you know they are traders? You got some psychic powers there, mate.

Thats why i said list them, and ill tell you who your traders are...I'm pretty sure all the older members from FST when to BCC and ive traded with them one way or another. :)

SKGunners
08-28-2007, 01:26 PM
t could be better to abandon this thread..!I guess that would be the best thing to do since I think the mods really don't want to lock this thread.

JA
08-28-2007, 01:35 PM
t could be better to abandon this thread..!I guess that would be the best thing to do since I think the mods really don't want to lock this thread.
Yo im waiting for that list..

phrenzy
08-28-2007, 01:36 PM
You never traded w/ me...........

GaleaNatur
08-28-2007, 01:40 PM
You never traded w/ me...........

but u are old trader http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/search.php?searchid=1610322 :whistling:whistling

phrenzy
08-28-2007, 01:53 PM
BTW the link says no matches....... I'll help ya though.....3-4 trades, last one a year or so ago....

Parrot Fucker just likes to badmouth things he knows he will never be a part of..

pECi
08-28-2007, 02:00 PM
SCATriot forever...go cry emokid coz they didn't let u join BCC :lol:

Something Else
08-28-2007, 02:07 PM
lolz...... I think poor FST suffers for having staff like the 2 kids above...It really makes them look like a joke...when are they gonna sort that out????

Skiz
08-28-2007, 02:08 PM
I hadn't even read anything past the first page of this thread until now.

Bring this thread back to the "BitESC Phenomenon" or it will be closed.

dragos
08-28-2007, 02:11 PM

you were always bad with him, even ban him more than twice from iplay :angry:

Skiz
08-28-2007, 02:14 PM

you were always bad with him, even ban him more than twice from iplay :angry:

I guess you kids can't follow simple instruction.

Closed.