PDA

View Full Version : FSC pls :(

fulu
08-23-2007, 11:24 AM
Hi a week ago i was the luckiest man on earth when someone invited me to the best community that is of course FSC. Now This is what happened :(

Sorry your account was hijacked by a Israeli :(

Unfortunately, your account is a security risk and will not be re-activated, sorry.

Quote: Originally Posted by fulu
I'm from europe (malta) a small island hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8type
Yeah, i know who invited you, i gave him the invite. What is your location?

This is to let you know that i did nothing wrong like the inviter told me :ermm: i am just a big unlucky man...Now i hate begging but can anyone spare an INVITE with me???

Thanks for reading

dragos
08-23-2007, 11:27 AM
" Sorry your account was hijacked by a Israeli"

What does this mean exactly ? Should we take it literaly ?

coolanime1
08-23-2007, 11:28 AM
LOL imo its just a rather "stupid" joke that your account has been disabled. Hijacked by a Israeli, why dont they say, sorry this is a dupe to 9/11 :P

Konsignacija
08-23-2007, 11:28 AM
Man you have bad luck but you will need double luck to get in back!

jounior
08-23-2007, 11:29 AM
first of all u shoud not ever ever use the same username on another site
that is ur biggest problem that get u in this trouble
hope u get it again twive luck

PoOki
08-23-2007, 11:30 AM
" Sorry your account was hijacked by a Israeli"

What does this mean exactly ? Should we take it literaly ?

That means that his account got hijacked by a Israeli..

That sucks mate.. I hope the hijacker will get shot in the head :yup:

hangemhigh
08-23-2007, 11:34 AM
I don't get it
whos from israel now?

PoOki
08-23-2007, 11:37 AM
I don't get it
whos from israel now?

The hijacker

dragos
08-23-2007, 11:39 AM
Now every time when i see a post "why does everybody hate israeli people" i will think of this thread

greymatter
08-23-2007, 11:55 AM
Unfortunately, your account is a security risk and will not be re-activated, sorry.

This is to let you know that i did nothing wrong like the inviter told me :ermm: i am just a big unlucky man...Now i hate begging but can anyone spare an INVITE with me???

Thanks for reading

If re-activating the account is a security risk, Why not Dv8type give you a free invite if it was really not your mistake (i don't indent to say it was your fault, lol) . I guess, may be if you have asked, he would have invited you. lol
Don't you feel so? Just ask...

fulu
08-23-2007, 12:14 PM
no he didn't invite me for free and he wasn't the one who invited me..

Anyway i don't know if it's a joke but it seems a bit weird to me hijacked !!!!

DV8type
08-23-2007, 08:05 PM
If re-activating the account is a security risk, Why not Dv8type give you a free invite if it was really not your mistake (i don't indent to say it was your fault, lol) .

He says he's from malta. Well there was some1 who logged in from Israel. I dont know if it was a trade gone bad, a case of 'sharing' accounts or if he has a easy password and his account was hijacked, either way it is his responsibility to care for his account.

jeter
08-23-2007, 08:10 PM
first off you dont bump FSC threads, we dont like that exposure :/, secodnly no1 will risk their accounts if you have been invited there, and third off i havent thought of one yet.

Check and see if you are on the bithdtv list.

Tokeman
08-23-2007, 08:25 PM
He says he's from malta. Well there was some1 who logged in from Israel. I dont know if it was a trade gone bad, a case of 'sharing' accounts or if he has a easy password and his account was hijacked, either way it is his responsibility to care for his account.

Well said. Another note, when you are ban'd from a tracker, they usually do not want to see you back with another account. They will just ban you again if they find out.

I am sorry about your loss though...