PDA

View Full Version : Last Insane give away~ From Greken!

Pages : [1] 2

greken24
08-23-2007, 07:10 PM
And the giveaway has come to an end! Believe me it was very hard to pick the winners since many ppl have convinced me for many trackers. I prefered to give the swedvdr to a swedish person cause the tracker has a lot of swe-releases, but not so many swe ppll has repyied so here are the winners of the trackers!

ScT 1.3TB buffer BoomPower

Swedvdr 600gb+ buffer Exalted user DominatoR

E**** good buffer (can request invites) SgtMajor

Swebits 1TB+ buffer A friend of mine since nobody wanted it hardly.

2 ScN invites game1283 / anions

1 Czone invite mido

1 NB invite SAM

1 NB acc kondason

1 ScN acc i cant give it away since it will be disabled..

WINNERS PM ME!!

Thank you all for your nice posts http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/wink.gif
-----------------------------------------------
From Greken with Love&Respect

stathis
08-23-2007, 07:12 PM
i would love to get my hands on Swedvdr.

Big fan of movies and SweDVDR has some great dvd movies and packs.

Thanks for the great giveaways btw :)

nikola796
SCT Please

pazsh
Wow i don't believe that
Please man I'm really, really looking for E****
I'm trying to get in for sometime now but with no lack, as probably a lot of people Already Know,
I'm dealing with music as a job/finance income :) and I will really like to have in this great music tracker,
I heard it has some good music content, special one, and that could really help me, honesty.
To be honest I finished school a while ago, less than a year, and finding a job is something very difficult, also the enormous amount of dj's and producers out there, so I'm trying the best as I can by bringing the highest sheets around, and by that I mean the newest and the oldest, and the original stuff, and you can understand why E*** account will really help me, honesty.

I must say I'm doing the Best I can To be good member everywhere I'm part of, even here I'm basically Put some work in giving others, share the invites/accounts i got. my rep has nothing to do with trading, almost all from giving away, although it's not one of the condition for being winner, and I don't want to be rod, but thats is the truth. I won't say I'm not trading from time to time in order to short things up-->It's Not easy to wait for giveaways like this one in order to get stuff you need/want, so sometimes I use the system that called "Trading", but you can check my account history and see that i ain't got one (maybe one) Trading thread, all the threads are giveaways or other forum talking, and this is because I'm really enjoy helping others and share my invites with them.

So man have a good school learning period-->Do the Best you got, cause now it's free of charge, but once you finish High-School all other learning institutions will cost you a lot of money, so put some intention in my advice has an experienced person, school time is school time- put all ur effort in ur future cause thats what counts at the end!

TNX for the Sharing, that's one of a hell giveaway you doing here...
Be proud on this. have good time the best you can, and as much as you can, life are short, don't waste them.
Good Luck to all.

smervincle
08-23-2007, 07:13 PM
Nevermind.

Presto
08-23-2007, 07:14 PM
Wowaweuwa, good lock with schoolin' & your giveaway is impressive. I'm too lazy to write a story for awaited E**** inv (I'd be more than thankful to get it), so I'm gonna pass it to someone else (if i aint the chosen one of course). I really do hope you pick out the good people, 'cause 90% of the members (no offence) will not find use of these fantastic trackers, they'll just trade em the next day or week. To be honest I would rather delete them to give someone with 63rep & 35 trading threads

Hopefully we'll still see you here.

<3<3<3<3<3<3

01ramos
08-23-2007, 07:14 PM
Goodness me i am shocked at this, lol you will have FST God Status now lol

blacklisted
08-23-2007, 07:15 PM
thats a nice giveaway.... i would love to have e**** for my flac needs....

scotex
08-23-2007, 07:15 PM
nb please..is necessary ratio profs?..cause i donīt see anyone showing screns

have nb is my only dream man..i would like to have it so much..

tnx in advance

btw great giveaway

01ramos
08-23-2007, 07:16 PM
also dude, im at college and i can still work with my trackers, you should keep some you may regret it on free days you have, you may need somthing one day

Recoba
08-23-2007, 07:17 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

please can i have sct or swedvdr or e**** invite ?

i have been looking for sct for a long time and need it the most if not e**** and swedvdr will do

if u need proofs or anything tell me and i will send you

thanks in advance

titofat
oh its very bad news man but you are welcome any time
and if i can take sct plz i seach for sct along time
thanks man

embolism
I Need SCT or E**** or SWEBITS or any of the below which you listed. Since I dont have any fast trackers like the ones you have.
Convince part:
I am a student like you but new to business on the forum and elsewhere. Would appreciate sharing from you.
I have speeds of 15000/3000
I have a great ration on imtorrents.com under same user name; also on bitme.
Have used bitme for all the texts/school stuff it provides for.

Dont know what else to say!!! Just hoping for an eyeopening from your side! Thanks
ScT 1.3TB buffer
Swedvdr 600gb+ buffer Exalted user
E**** good buffer (can request invites)
Swebits 1TB+ buffer
--------------
NB + buffer + 1 invite
ScN 320gb buffer

Koeckebacker
Awesome giveaway!
I'd really love the ScN account. Because I hear it's one of the best trackers around :)!

frtdi150
08-23-2007, 07:18 PM
E**** please I need this.

Crappy
Lol man, u r the best! Can I have E****. I am a huge fan of the music. I am searching it from 3 months. Thanks in advance! I will buy seedbox if u give it to me.

P.S. If u cant give me E****, can I have Czone?

Enlightened
Yeah here i am again!
Since i dont want to trade anymore and since the damn schoolstart has come in i had to diside if im goin to spend my time into the torrents/FST or school. Well as school wins the deal with 51%, i must leave the internet world and all my favorite trackers which is too damn hard for me to do but this is the best way for me!

I got all the trackers which are left and ill giveaway them ALL OF THEM!!!

ScT 1.3TB buffer
Swebits 1TB+ buffer
--------------
NB + buffer + 1 invite
ScN 320gb buffer

If the staff can agree with that giveaway!

~CONVINCE ME!~

That giveaway includes only Traders cause i started with em & ill finish with em :P

Just kidding all ppl are welcome here ;)

A big thx for everyone who helped me here and respected me!

Fantastic !!! It's good to know Someone is standing behind a Trader

Swedvdr 600gb+ buffer Exalted user !!

I want this because it has One of the best DVDR Collections of anny Trackers. besides both the PAL/NTSC format, availability. Promise I won't trade.....it >>>> From 1 Trader to another

jeter
08-23-2007, 07:19 PM
give E***0 to the sgt, god knows he deserves it

tupac
08-23-2007, 07:19 PM
Oh my God!!! Fantastic Giveaway!
Can I get the NB account or invite please? :D
There are only 2 trackers left which I need: NB and SweDVDR. A great person promised me that he will give me a SweDVDR invite when the invites will be enabled there, so the only tracker I'm after is NB. I'm not a tracker collector. After I got these two trackers, I can retire. I won't leave FST though, I will still hang around here, because I like the community.
It's my dream to be a member in NB. I heard so many great things about this tracker. They have a great DVDR collection :drool:
I would take good care of my NB account, it would be "my precious" :happy:

If you want, I can PM you all the usernames of my tracker accounts, so that I can convince you that I would be a good member at NB.

Jeff234
08-23-2007, 07:20 PM
swebits would be bangin!

Recoba
08-23-2007, 07:21 PM
and u didn't choose me on the last giveaway i hope iam picked this time :(

birney29
08-23-2007, 07:22 PM
really wouldnt mind E**** or SCT if not then thanks anyways but this is a great giveaway so whoever gets it is really lucky

vytexx
HI. I really need sct. i was looking for it long age's ago.yes i know i am bit of noob on fst but give a chance to noob to. i really hope i will get sct someday.

fanaticos
I would like to have NB invite
my ratios:
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/XXXFANATICOSXXX/filelist.jpg
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/XXXFANATICOSXXX/bitsoup.jpg

tnx great giveaway

dml
Meh I guess it's too late but nonetheless I'll give it a shot, ScT please !?

maki
08-23-2007, 07:23 PM
1 Nb invite please ;-)

dezdicado
08-23-2007, 07:23 PM
NB please. Thanks

zizo85
08-23-2007, 07:24 PM
i was looking for swedvdr very a long ago
and thats my chance to get it
so can u help me my friend
ratio
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/633/nbfu2.jpg
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/1571/oinket5.jpg
http://www.up.00op.com/data/visitors/2007/08/14/storm_708738214_777783342.jpg
very nice giveaway

import_fighter
I'd like e****. Ive never been a member and Would like to join because of its FLAC as I enjoy lossless music.

deuce6000
I would also like to join in the running for the swedvdr i have been trying to get it for a while now.

PirateEagle
08-23-2007, 07:25 PM
hey may i get an SCT or SWEDVDR if you give me ScT i will be happyest person in the world plz made me happy if you need any proffs i will show them.........

because i am an non trader and my dream to get in ScT because they have fantastic contekt and stuff you can only help me to be happy i will use it 100% shure i am an DVD lover and movie lover so i will be happy for ScT or SWEDVDr plz bro i really need that ScT or sweDVDR + i have not that good conektion for that big buffer so that will be super if you give me an ScT or swedvdR once again this is an nice giveaway and good luck to all if you chose me for ScT all and my final dream will become true :)

01ramos
well i must say i feel bad asking for this since i aint giving anything back but may i request the e**** account, i need because i need lossless music to replace all the 128kbps music in my itunes and since i got an external hardrive now the big lossless music sizes arnt a problem, i havnt asked for e**** before because i know i would have no chance in getting it anyhow, i have all interests in music, electronic, hip hop, reggae, rock, metal, everything im quite known for it so it would just be great to have top quality music, this is all i ask only because you are giving it away, but as i said before i wish you good on your studies, im at college too, future is all that matters and it's good that you have the determination to make such a decision. well i don't want to sound greedy or anything but i would appreciate it much for my growing music collection and dude since this is happening you could add me on msn or anything, if you need anything and i could do it for you then i could help you out on somthing you never know, im not typing this all up just so you can choose me but i say that a person making such a great decsion & being so generous deserves time 7 thought put into, either way all the best

greken24
i will only give the buffered accounts for those who really need them!
i cant give those acc who just posts a screen and the name of the tracker!
Convince me guys ;)

Presto
Do you people really think, it's convincing, when you write 'nb please'? It's not a cafeteria

terrorize
too bad one trader less :P..

Can i have Sct torrent account please?been looking for it for a long time and would be very thankful,i am a good member on many trackers.
if not possible i'd be happy with E**** too :)
thanks

fstrulz
Hey, mate. I actually made my very first big trade with you here in FST. Remember? I still got our PMs actually. :D

It'd be cool if I could be the predecessor of your E***O... I just started my lossless collection with Pedro's but I could pretty much get its content in OiNK and Demonoid... So E***O would be great for rare flac records/albums.

My school starts in 2 weeks and I won't be around here that much also... Good luck with your studies, mate - it should always be the main priority.

Thanks, man! :)

scribble
08-23-2007, 07:26 PM
http://www.speedtest.net/result/173736571.png
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/6305/untitledcz8.png
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/9067/untitled2ti7.png

oh my god, what a nice giveaway! I do not cheat, and i do not intend to. I would really like the ScT account! I know I don't really have the best trackers, but I would really like ScT, and if I can't get the ScT account my second choice would be E****(preferably account), but please I am a very good seeder and i have a fast upload speed. I always keep my torrents up. I would really appreciate ScT.
Everyone needs a chance at the high-level trackers, and this is my chance!
I am relatively new to this forum, but please don't let that lessen my chance of getting the account. I know I can fulfill the task!

Good luck in school btw, it's very important, i agree.

OmaRin0
08-23-2007, 07:26 PM
Soon i'm gonna retire and i will stop using seedboxes,
and with stop using seedboxes i will have a lot of problems with the ratio.
so i would like to receive that sct 1.3 tb buffered so i can dl everything i need with out caring about the ratio..
and btw, this is the one of the best giveaways EVER!
Good luck to everybody,
and i hope i will have luck with this giveaway :)

zedex
08-23-2007, 07:27 PM
didnt get a chance to meet you but its a shame your living , good luck in school man !!!

i would like one of the SWE , love those trackers and if not then maybe nb

thanks a lot , if needed i'll send proof

Tbag
08-23-2007, 07:28 PM
Really nice guy. You deserve what you want.
Regards.

raghuveer
Can I get ScT,i thnk it is the best racker for me to get all appz ,i am looking for ,it has the best releases at the earliest time,nice job that u have taken decision on getting to school,u can always come back to the internet any time , i have finished my school and college days and after work i am enjoying the torrent world.
So i would love to have a SCT account!!!!

pro267
Hey greken24.. hope you do good with your studies!
I've actually been looking for a free SweDVDR invite lately, so I'll be happy to take it off your hands.. :)
I'm a huge movie fan, and would make a very good use of SweDVDR, if you choose me.

Cheers and good luck!

itay1
08-23-2007, 07:29 PM
can i get one of these plz:
ScT 1.3TB buffer
NB + buffer + 1 invite

punki_rach
08-23-2007, 07:29 PM
check it out: I've just got back from a holiday in Sweden (Swe), I live on Darly-Vale Drive (DVD) and my name is Rachael (r) = SweDVDr!!

Spooky huh - Looks like the fates have decided I need a SweDVDr account!

Hehe, just kidding (actually what I said is true but I don't believe in fate) but I really would be grateful if you'd considder me 'cos I am a DVD nut :)

marksman
08-23-2007, 07:30 PM
hello mate :)..i would really love that e****!..its one of the small missing peaces..the account is not for trade as i KINDA dont trade anymore..am a pathetic trader anywayz :D..that e**** would be a great help for me..as i was kinda shy 2 ask some friends for e****..they already gave me lots of favours...i can handle a good ratio with a 2048/512 connection..but ofcourse a buffer would help greatly.....i promise i would be a really good user there..i've never got past the login page on e**** before....i will handle ur account safelyy..n i will give invites mostly 2 friends....anywayz..enough abt that..good luck with ur school!..and a great way 2 end ur days over here on FST :)...and thnx for making such a huge giveaway.see u around..

woolenundies
08-23-2007, 07:30 PM
can I please have NB? I have very nice ratios on ScT/OiNK and bitmetv, pm me if you want proof

fstokebanget
08-23-2007, 07:31 PM
hi, first I really appreaciate your generousity giving out the best trackers there
I wish if you could kindly give me your SweDVDR, please I really need it

All the best for your school, God bless you

Something Else
08-23-2007, 07:31 PM
I would love the SWEBITS please, they have a lot of DVDR's and I need em..............I had an acct before, nicely buffered then my nets went down when I changed ISP package and I lost the acct due to inactivity....So that would be great please. I'll look after it ;)

eden297
08-23-2007, 07:33 PM
i don't think i have any chance to get it but i really need sct not because its rare, but because its a 0-day tracker with 10 grade and i need a good 0-day tracker with good speed and because i have a law upload speed and i need the buffer.

tnx

Peter North
08-23-2007, 07:35 PM
greken24 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/greken24-151480) giving away this is far to good, since i dont have swedvdr, e**** or SCT, lost all my good levelīs (only 3) for some scammers.
Now i only got level 5 nothing else, so thanks in advanced, and i hope that you have luck on you "college life", bad that you have to give away this ones that probably was hard to you to get, and to buffer....THANKS :)

direstraits
Insane giveaway, first of all, good luck with your studies, that's what matters and it's your future :)
I'd like to have the SweDVDr account, I think I could have it (mean deserve it), I've been doing giveaways and helping out many new guys :happy:
You can always PM me if you ever need something...

ose
I would be happy even with nb invite only :P

very nice giveawya .. E*** WoW

KAVKASIELI
08-23-2007, 07:37 PM
greken24

I thought that giveaway thread was fake
as I see I was wrong
sorry for this

I don't know how to convince you
here are people who can do this much more better than I
they can speak nice.

I can only ask you 1 NB inv

good luck

thebazzla
08-23-2007, 07:38 PM
i would just like to wish you good luck with your studies, and no i dont want anything from you :D

dreamtracker
~CONVINCE ME!~

sure.....:D
is possibile have E****** ?
i want to be your friend
:D

LOVE AND RESPECT

thelevy23
please this is my dream Swedvdr
no one has invites so i can't get it
i love dvd'rs and because i have a low upload speed i can't download them
so pleaseeeee

embolism
08-23-2007, 07:39 PM
Hey...how can we convince you?
I love this community and have been helped a lot, I want to help others too. I would like to share and give. But one day I hope to give it out like what you are doing. What you are doing right now in unbelievable, but true.
This is the best gift I can get!!

ScT 1.3TB buffer
Swebits 1TB+ buffer
--------------
NB + buffer + 1 invite
ScN 320gb buffer

XeroToX
08-23-2007, 07:39 PM
wow what a giveaway !
great job man, good luck in school m8 and take care for yourself

i would realy like e**** music cuz im a big music fan and its the only tracker i couldnt get till now... i wont trade it and ill enjoy every second in this tracker cuz im sure its great and from what i have heard it got also some nice old music just what i like.. i can take care for your e**** account very well and ill seed 100:1 like i always do :P
if you choose to handle the account to another member in fst its ok i will say goodluck to all and congrats for the winners.

awsome giveaway brother
goodluck to all, hope i finaly win :)

embolism
08-23-2007, 07:40 PM
Give me anything I will accept it humbly...since any of these trackers are worth it

gaara400
08-23-2007, 07:40 PM
wow great great giveaway

could i have please nb account ?

anyway good luck for all

and good luck for you every where you go m8

if you wat any proof just tell me

stroj
08-23-2007, 07:42 PM
Hello,

I would love E***o invite or account, iam looking for it for a while.
As i mentoined weeks ago in my giveaway, e***o and tt are only trackers that i really need. Had no luck so far. Thanks for even considering me.

I can provide you with screens from my trackers, even username, if u request.

greken24
08-23-2007, 07:46 PM
lol you guys are fast replyers :P Keep going ill keep this up for about 1-2 days so all the mmbrs can take a try ;) and thx for all the nice wishes!

Presto
08-23-2007, 07:46 PM
greken, I'm not sure if you have enough time to read it all through then. ^^

scribble
08-23-2007, 07:47 PM
lol there are so many posts, you should write down the usernames that you'll be considering on paper. Hopefully i'd be on that list ;)
anyway, good luck with your studies. it's more important to study well and then when you're done with studying, to have fun. It can be stressful sometimes to cram for a test. please refer to my other post :)

tyler78
08-23-2007, 07:50 PM
wow.its unbelivable.
I need sct account.That buffer takes me for a year or 2.My upload speed not very good and i need it so bad.I hope u will give me.its a great tracker and i really really need it.Thanks for this giveaway.

AugustoP
08-23-2007, 07:53 PM
I don't understand why you have to step away from torrenting. p2p wasn't made for hard work trying to maintain your ratio, find the stuff you need etc, it was made to get the right stuff fast. And with buffers you have you could easily do so.

As for accounts you giving away, I think there will be people going to degrees trying to convince you, and I can go to such degrees only for one thing - FTN invite, so probably I won't get any accounts. My explanations are quite simple and no better than others you might get - I need SweDVDR to download relatively old movies which I used to watch when I was a kid and I need E* to give an invite to my friend who is a big jazz fan. Don't think its too much of a argument but that's all I can think of. It goes without saying (cause most people here are such users) that I'm a responsible user at all trackers I use, maintain good ratio, participate in forums etc. etc.

ebeli
08-23-2007, 07:54 PM
That really is a really insane giveaway.

But let's talk about the convincing about you. Well, You know oink and you know BTMusic. They both has good content. Oink has many NOT-SO-QUALITY rips of good artist and i don't like oink's lossless releases. In BT just you can't find there so much good music. I'm listening for example Billy Joel, led zeppelin, many other rare 60's/70's rockbands and of course classic music (littlebit). You know that u can't find so good rips from anywhere.

I've ever tried e**** i would like to know about what kind of tracker it is and i want to know about the quality. I'm studying for the musician and i absolutely don't want to listen any music in crappy mp3 or in crappy oink flac-rip. The music just have to soun perfect.

I admit that i'm trader (and many other else in here), but I really need this tracker for my studying. I don't want to buy CDs from the store because it would be to expensive for a studier. And again, when i'm studying to musici-expert, so i have to know exactly everything important facts about the music.

Thanks.

embolism
08-23-2007, 07:57 PM
One simple fact:
Have great speeds for uploading and downloading
Want to share and enjoy the content from these great trackers
A student like you so you know how it feels
Enjoy giving away trackers to others when its my turn
Rest up to you
Need - any tracker you can give

SgtMajor
08-23-2007, 07:57 PM
I never did get my E invite off you, so I think you at least owe me that yes? And after what I gave you for 1 week or more.

I like people that keep their word, I really do, and I hate those that don't.

:)

hyca
08-23-2007, 07:59 PM
i would like to have nb.Because this tracker got a incredible dvd content.And really need it...İt's your choice...
love&respect

Konsignacija
08-23-2007, 08:00 PM
http://xs218.xs.to/xs218/07344/Prayer.jpg

whitepawn2a6
08-23-2007, 08:01 PM
WOW, this is like the greatest giveaway i've ever seen, you are the man

greken, i would really like SCT or E**** and i'm only asking for those two because i really do need them. i'll admit, i've traded before, but it was for need not for the sake of trading. most of these people here that ask for everything you are offering are freakin trader whores. no one really needs all of those. I really want SCT for its special packs, but if you don't give me it, it's cool. i already have revtt for 0day release. Although, i really want E****. i'm a musician and i love music, i'm already apart of oink and btmusic. i only want e**** for it's content. Promise, insincerely, that i'm never going to trade that. i can't even think of trading my oink like most people on here. it bugs me. thanks for your generosity.

nikmash232
08-23-2007, 08:01 PM
could i please have e****...i have been waiting for a long time for e****...i requested anybody for an invite i have not recieved one yet...i stopped trading so i can guarantee you that i won't trade the e****...i can show u ratio proofs or anything u need to prove to you that i really want e****...i want e**** because i love the community there because its filled with audiophiles...like me :D

SAM
08-23-2007, 08:03 PM
well, that's the biggest giveaway i ever seen .
i don't have the problem that most people have here:i'm talking here about what to pick .
i think if it was for them they will pick'em all :)
as for me, i don't need sct cause i don't like a site that makes pay money to get invites.
i'm not that fan of dvd stuff so i won't go for swedvdr
i have scn,swebits though the buffer is dazzling my eyes :)
e***o is special in things i'm not a fan of it either.
so it's nb I'm looking for great speed ,good English content ,nice pretime
it's the thing man and great site
i hope i can get it, i know my chances is poor
but man has to try ,it won't hurt you know
i don't know if it helps to say I'll give you ratios proof
you're giving accounts:)
but i'm ready for anything that's makes go my way
so here is my ratios today
DB
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5186/dbiq2.jpg (http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5186/dbiq2.jpg)
RSR
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/3953/rsrvl2.jpg (http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/3953/rsrvl2.jpg)
DARKSIDE
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3627/darksidecd0.jpg (http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3627/darksidecd0.jpg)
HDbits
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/6379/hdbitsot2.jpg (http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/6379/hdbitsot2.jpg)
RMVB
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/6868/rmvblq2.jpg (http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/6868/rmvblq2.jpg)
TTI
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5596/ttima9.jpg (http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5596/ttima9.jpg)
A-L
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/803/alyu7.jpg (http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/803/alyu7.jpg)
speedtest
http://www.speedtest.net/result/165798896.png (http://www.speedtest.net/result/165798896.png)
statistics
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/7285/statstx0.jpg

thanks man for your generous giveaway and to every one i wish good luck

well i have to edit my post i just realize you named me a scn winner in your last giveaway :)
thanks man but i just received an invite from a great member here so i can't take it
thanks buddy for your trust ,thanks a million

01ramos
08-23-2007, 08:04 PM
well i must say i feel bad asking for this since i aint giving anything back but may i request the e**** account, i need because i need lossless music to replace all the 128kbps music in my itunes and since i got an external hardrive now the big lossless music sizes arnt a problem, i havnt asked for e**** before because i know i would have no chance in getting it anyhow, i have all interests in music, electronic, hip hop, reggae, rock, metal, everything im quite known for it so it would just be great to have top quality music, this is all i ask only because you are giving it away, but as i said before i wish you good on your studies, im at college too, future is all that matters and it's good that you have the determination to make such a decision. well i don't want to sound greedy or anything but i would appreciate it much for my growing music collection and dude since this is happening you could add me on msn or anything, if you need anything and i could do it for you then i could help you out on somthing you never know, im not typing this all up just so you can choose me but i say that a person making such a great decsion & being so generous deserves time 7 thought put into, either way all the best and add that if you one day change regret your decision you may ask me fr anything =)

greken24
08-23-2007, 08:06 PM
I never did get my E invite off you, so I think you at least owe me that yes? And after what I gave you for 1 week or more.

yeah i think you diserve it actually ;) but they didnt accept the request i did for you.. anyways ill do my best for you ;) to make it up fellow

sunrise01
08-23-2007, 08:08 PM
Can I have NB PLZ

For 1 year look to join to nb tracker

nb great tracket .. have rare movie ..

I Hope Join to NB

Bfietta
08-23-2007, 08:11 PM
Omg I think I love you!

I have been looking for NB a very very long time, you wouldn't beleave me if I told you ;)
If I could have it from you I would cry of joy :P no maybe not...
But I can't explain how happy I would be to have it :)
please consider me

Kirosh
08-23-2007, 08:12 PM
hey greken
sct is dream and 2 be ScT Whore wow i can dl 3 year's from it lol
i don't want 2 make big story u abest gooduser her ..
i love 2 get it man thx..
forget 2 say goodluck anyway u choose the right way.:D

BoomPower
08-23-2007, 08:14 PM
Man, you are giving away the best sites! Respect :cool: I really want your huges buffered ScT account. Why? Some days ago I wrote a quite long explanation for why I want ScT. I know it's long, but please read everything. It will probably explain why I want ScT. I wrote it in this giveaway thread:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-sct-invite-freemaybe-221033

Okay, where to begin? When I joined FST about six months ago ScT was one of the rarest trackers. In the five leveled rating system ScT was level 5 together with UK-T and sometimes FTN. Of course everybody wanted it, because ScT was the rarest of them all. They also had the best content, pretimes, packs etc.

Now times have changed and ScT isn't the rarest anymore. They gave away a lot of invites and you can donate for invites. Because of this ScT has slowly become less rare than it was in the past.

Here at FST we have the wiaw-thread, which is about how hard it is to get into a tracker. A lot of people here want to trade all their trackers for UK-T or FTWR. Only because they are the rarest. Not for the content, because, according to what I've heard, it's not anything special with UK-T and FTWR. People want rarity. The content is just a small plus if it's good.

So why do I tell you all this? Well, it's to explain something very nice. Even if ScT is as rare as it has been, everybody want to have it. ScT is still as wanted as it was when it was in the highest rarity level. Maybe even more wanted. Why? I think it is about the content. ScT is still considered one of the best 0day trackers, according to the content. Some people say like "FTN is much better because the latest episode of Lost was uploaded here two minutes before ScT got it." And who cares about that? Not me! I use privete closed trackers because I want stable speeds and almost all good stuffs in one place. I think ScT fits quite good in those requirements.

I have to say something about speed. At private trackers, almost all new torrents has good speeds. But when I download something that is a little bit "older" I'm often quite frustrated over the bad speed. Well, it's not a big problem for me to wait some days for a movie I really want to see, but it would be a security to know that I'll always get good speeds on all torrents. I'm an active member of quite a lot of trackers, but NONE of them can give me good speed on ALL their torrents.

I've heard a lot of good things about ScT, according to the speed. "ScT is the home of seedboxes", someone said. "My seedbox want to live forever at ScT", another one said. So according to what I've heard ScT is the best tracker if you want speed. I want speed. Fast speed, and the speed ScT provides is probably their real speciality.

I have to say something about ratio. Well, one of the best inventions in the torrentworld is the ratio. If you have to keep a good ratio you WILL keep a good ratio if you get somethig good back. A good content is a good reason for me to seed back what I've downloaded. If I also get good speed I have a VERY VERY good reason to seed. ScT has good speeds because people seed. If the users of ScT seed for me and give me good speeds it's a natural way for me to give other users good speeds. If ScT gives me good speeds I'll give ScT speeds. And I'm sure ScT will give me speed. I am a seeder.

Finally I want to tell you something about forums. A forum is a good place to discuss and share your thoughts with other people. A good tracker isn't just a place where you can share files. It's a place for sharing your thoughts. Some trackers have very nice and friendly forums. Swedvdr is my favorite right now. I haven't heard anything about ScT:s forum but I'm a good forumuser and I think I can provide a lot to most forums, because most forums gives me a lot. I like discussing and listening to other people. It's nice to know how people from other countries think.

Now I see that this text became quite long, but I hope you understand why I really want ScT. I'll try to summarize it with a few words:

I want ScT for:

good content
good speed
seeding
forums

I won't use ScT for:

trading
cheating
keeping a bad ratio

Would I be a good ScT user? Then consider giving your invite to me. :)

I think this explains quite good why I want ScT, but I forgot to explain ONE thing. My uploadspeed is quite slow. I have only 0.5 Mbit upstreams, and I've heard that it's quite hard for people with slower connections to seed at ScT. That's why a buffered account like this would be great for me. I mean, I always try to seed as much as I ever can, but without a "start-buffer" it would be very hard for me to survive at ScT. 1.3 TB is just an insane buffer for me, and good enough to help me "survive" a very very long time. I always try to seed as much as I can!

Check my speedtest. I's a quite "crap" uploadspeed.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/175627942.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

Well, this is why I want ScT:

They have a great content.
They have great speed.
Your bufferd account would really help me to survive at ScT.

I have been looking for ScT a quite long time now. Check my posts and see how many times I have tried to get ScT for free in giveaway threads.

Maybe you want some ratioproofs which can confirm that I alwas try to keep a good ratio, with success :) All proofs are from yesterday.

Swedvdr ratio:
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb206/Bertilbengt/swedvdr700.jpg

Thor's Land ratio:
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb206/Bertilbengt/ethor700.jpg

Danishbits ratio:
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb206/Bertilbengt/danishbits1000.jpg

Here is my client screenshot, if you need it:
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb206/Bertilbengt/client700.jpg

Good luck with your studies, and thanx for this giveaway :) Respect and love! :cool::wub: That's the way of Greken :)

morenoy
08-23-2007, 08:15 PM
wow
can i get SCT please
the one in my sig have been hacked :(
and i realy love this tracker
they broke into my email and took this tracker from me and a bunch of others
so please can i get it please?

DominatoR
08-23-2007, 08:16 PM
Ok, thats probably the best giveaway I've ever seen. Congratulations :)

Firstly, good luck with the school ;)

I would really like the SweDVDr account. Yeah, I know I must convince you, but I find that very easy, as I always wanted an account there for my own, personal use.
If I had this account you're offering, I would be able to make a very complete personal collection of movies, at an great quality , and that would make me feel so happy and also very thankful. Adding the extraordinary buffer, well, that would give me a very good start on the tracker, and gradually becoming familiar with it and make crazy seeds :D.
Obviously, the great collection of DVD_s would make appreciate very much the work of others and the best way to show you're respect is by seeding.
In conclusion, I will surely make good use of the account if I had it.

Why you should trust me ? Because I can make these promises :
- I will never cheat
- I will never trade it
- I dont want it for collection, I want it for using.

Thanks for reading this and taking my statement into consideration .
Once again, good luck. Good luck to everybody and thank you for the giveaway :)
Take care ;)

nikmash232
08-23-2007, 08:17 PM

yeah i think you diserve it actually ;) but they didnt accept the request i did for you.. anyways ill do my best for you ;) to make it up fellow

yea sgt major deserves it his czone invites are all gone now...i feel very bad for him...so you can give the e**** to him he deserves it a bit more then me i guess....

waterloo
08-23-2007, 08:19 PM
Missed out on numerous giveaways so hopefully i get noticed this time. Never had an account on Sct, E****....god knows i've tried but just hasn't happened for me yet. Either one would be of tremendoes use to me. Been downloading flac albums like crazy to put my new Marantz SACD player through it's paces. So E**** would be great that way. But if that's not to be, sct would be an awesome alternative.

Btw, yea....this is one insane giveaway. :)

*crosses toes n fingers and anythin else that's crossable*

pone44
08-23-2007, 08:28 PM
Congrats to whoever?

unknown6
08-23-2007, 08:28 PM
again im late

ill give a try

This would be really helpful for me as it'd help me getting 0day releses earlier
I'm a good seeder and member, and try my best to help the community and contribute in every little way I can

I'd be really grateful if you give it to me I'd just love to have SCT

thx man

sababot
08-23-2007, 08:29 PM
i would love to get swedvdr
im a fan of dvdr's
and i never got chance to get into that site
i have a seedbox, so i wont screw the ratio
and i have a really good rep here
please pick me
thanks in andance

greken24
08-23-2007, 08:30 PM
Man, you are giving away the best sites! Respect :cool: I really want your huges buffered ScT account. Why? Some days ago I wrote a quite long explanation for why I want ScT. I know it's long, but please read everything. It will probably explain why I want ScT. I wrote it in this giveaway thread:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-sct-invite-freemaybe-221033

Okay, where to begin? When I joined FST about six months ago ScT was one of the rarest trackers. In the five leveled rating system ScT was level 5 together with UK-T and sometimes FTN. Of course everybody wanted it, because ScT was the rarest of them all. They also had the best content, pretimes, packs etc.

Now times have changed and ScT isn't the rarest anymore. They gave away a lot of invites and you can donate for invites. Because of this ScT has slowly become less rare than it was in the past.

Here at FST we have the wiaw-thread, which is about how hard it is to get into a tracker. A lot of people here want to trade all their trackers for UK-T or FTWR. Only because they are the rarest. Not for the content, because, according to what I've heard, it's not anything special with UK-T and FTWR. People want rarity. The content is just a small plus if it's good.

So why do I tell you all this? Well, it's to explain something very nice. Even if ScT is as rare as it has been, everybody want to have it. ScT is still as wanted as it was when it was in the highest rarity level. Maybe even more wanted. Why? I think it is about the content. ScT is still considered one of the best 0day trackers, according to the content. Some people say like "FTN is much better because the latest episode of Lost was uploaded here two minutes before ScT got it." And who cares about that? Not me! I use privete closed trackers because I want stable speeds and almost all good stuffs in one place. I think ScT fits quite good in those requirements.

I have to say something about speed. At private trackers, almost all new torrents has good speeds. But when I download something that is a little bit "older" I'm often quite frustrated over the bad speed. Well, it's not a big problem for me to wait some days for a movie I really want to see, but it would be a security to know that I'll always get good speeds on all torrents. I'm an active member of quite a lot of trackers, but NONE of them can give me good speed on ALL their torrents.

I've heard a lot of good things about ScT, according to the speed. "ScT is the home of seedboxes", someone said. "My seedbox want to live forever at ScT", another one said. So according to what I've heard ScT is the best tracker if you want speed. I want speed. Fast speed, and the speed ScT provides is probably their real speciality.

I have to say something about ratio. Well, one of the best inventions in the torrentworld is the ratio. If you have to keep a good ratio you WILL keep a good ratio if you get somethig good back. A good content is a good reason for me to seed back what I've downloaded. If I also get good speed I have a VERY VERY good reason to seed. ScT has good speeds because people seed. If the users of ScT seed for me and give me good speeds it's a natural way for me to give other users good speeds. If ScT gives me good speeds I'll give ScT speeds. And I'm sure ScT will give me speed. I am a seeder.

Finally I want to tell you something about forums. A forum is a good place to discuss and share your thoughts with other people. A good tracker isn't just a place where you can share files. It's a place for sharing your thoughts. Some trackers have very nice and friendly forums. Swedvdr is my favorite right now. I haven't heard anything about ScT:s forum but I'm a good forumuser and I think I can provide a lot to most forums, because most forums gives me a lot. I like discussing and listening to other people. It's nice to know how people from other countries think.

Now I see that this text became quite long, but I hope you understand why I really want ScT. I'll try to summarize it with a few words:

I want ScT for:

good content
good speed
seeding
forums

I won't use ScT for:

trading
cheating
keeping a bad ratio

Would I be a good ScT user? Then consider giving your invite to me. :)

I think this explains quite good why I want ScT, but I forgot to explain ONE thing. My uploadspeed is quite slow. I have only 0.5 Mbit upstreams, and I've heard that it's quite hard for people with slower connections to seed at ScT. That's why a buffered account like this would be great for me. I mean, I always try to seed as much as I ever can, but without a "start-buffer" it would be very hard for me to survive at ScT. 1.3 TB is just an insane buffer for me, and good enough to help me "survive" a very very long time. I always try to seed as much as I can!

Check my speedtest. I's a quite "crap" uploadspeed.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/175627942.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

Well, this is why I want ScT:

They have a great content.
They have great speed.
Your bufferd account would really help me to survive at ScT.

I have been looking for ScT a quite long time now. Check my posts and see how many times I have tried to get ScT for free in giveaway threads.

Maybe you want some ratioproofs which can confirm that I alwas try to keep a good ratio, with success :) All proofs are from yesterday.

Swedvdr ratio:
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb206/Bertilbengt/swedvdr700.jpg

Thor's Land ratio:
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb206/Bertilbengt/ethor700.jpg

Danishbits ratio:
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb206/Bertilbengt/danishbits1000.jpg

Here is my client screenshot, if you need it:
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb206/Bertilbengt/client700.jpg

Good luck with your studies, and thanx for this giveaway :) Respect and love! :cool::wub: That's the way of Greken :)

hell yeah thats the best manage to convince me for a tracker ;) nice svenne!

embolism
08-23-2007, 08:31 PM
Dear Greken
How will you choose? with so many wanting a berth?
I am not able to handle the anxiety as such!!!
Please end this early !! either way - we get it or dont get it - atlease peace of mind will prevail....I hope somebody agrees with me :)
Cuz this has been the biggest greatest giveaway

Wish I had clubbed all my posts into one big post...so that it would be impressive enough..! sorry for these many posts..but Im like a small boy waiting for a big gift....

greken24
08-23-2007, 08:34 PM
np for me to pick ive picked the best replies so far ;) buty who knows may there are coming better.. give the ppl a chance man ;)

skazany91
08-23-2007, 08:34 PM
wow ... dude ... it's amazing giveaway ... i hope that u'll have good opinion in ur shool ...
i please SCT ...

anonymoose
08-23-2007, 08:41 PM
Wow, this is an insane giveaway! I really really apprciate members such as yourself who are sooo generous.
First, thanks very much for this giveaway.

My plea in this fantastic giveaway is for the swedvdr account.
Greken, I know that you you have hundreds of people to consider in this giveaway, and I think I am worthy of an invite. I am a thoroughly active member of FST. I have made many friends here, performed giveaways of my own, and have really enjoyed it here.

I would like to make one thing clear! I am not here as a collector!- I am here for the content that swedvdr has. It is for that reason that I am not asking for the rarest trackers, with highest levels, I am instead asking for trackers which have great content that I will definately benefit from.

I have been genuinely interested in getting swedvdr, I cannot count the number of times I have checked the signup page just in case. But, I have never had any luck- so an opportunity like this cannot be missed

I have oink for music, UKNova for UK TV, I had (yes had) BitMe TV for US TV shows but my account was banned there 2 days ago as I happened to be invited in a bad invite tree, (I started a thread regarding this if you care to look) and I have TL for scene releases and all round.
The one part that's missing is movies. I have heard that swedvdr has old movies too that are well seeded and I am a fanatic for these movies.

Well |I can promise you, if I got the account:
-That I would not trade/sell it as I love the content there and therefore cannot afford to lose it
-That I would be utterly grateful to you and FST
-That I will share with the Swedvdr community too

Many thanks for considering me.

Fingers crossed- I can't wait till you choose the lucky winners.

(With the avatar--- I tried something original...I feel as if I have to try harder to get the invite!!)

desiKing
08-23-2007, 08:41 PM
simply awesome giveaways.....? would really love the get SCT or Swedvdr, sorry all the best reasons already mansions so i just hoping to get lucky once.
GL with urs SCHOOL

LaPistola
08-23-2007, 08:42 PM
Wow...This is the best giveaway I have ever seen. Good Job!!:D I would love to get my hands on the ScT account. I promise not to get it banned:) And I will use it very wisely and keep that awesome ratio up. I have always wanted to get into ScT (Like many other users I am sure) but don't have anything good enough to trade to get it. So far I have not been successful in getting one for free. But who knows maybe to day is my lucky day!
Finaly I promise not to trade it if I win, I will use it only for my own personal use. Thank you this is truly great, and even if I don't win, Thank you.

SiNa
08-23-2007, 08:43 PM
SHeeeeT!! thats a nice giveaway!! man
i, like you, is about to start school, and this all torrent thing has gotten WAY beyond control! and i'll have to start studying very soon, but all this about torrents is not letting me. and i really want two trackers now, so that i can stop, and then i'll probably retire. and i mean it, cause there is nothing else besides what i have and what i really want. So, those two trackers are TT (trance lover) and SweDvDr (dvd lover, lol). Ill probably have to trade to get TT, but NOW i'm really hoping to use this chance. For the love of god, please give me swedvdr. i have no intention to trade it later, only for downloading dvds and for my own personal use. And the buffer, is amazing for me. my upload speed is very small, about 40kb's.
You're really nice to give all this, but you probably have something in spare right? i mean, its hard to give it up. so i would love swedvdr. and i hope you'll consider me. Thanks

waterloo
08-23-2007, 08:51 PM
Am gettin these weird stomach cramps n am cold but still sweating...omfg, what's happening to me..

embolism
08-23-2007, 08:52 PM
Alright here we go:
I started downloading torrents an year back and ofcourse like everybody with Demenoid and other open trackers. Slowly I learnt that I could quality torrents by getting into private trackers. Then I discovered FST. Over here I got my first invitation to a private tracker.
After that I had my exams etc and was busy for 3 months.
Now in the summer I was back in FST and got a few trackers - Level 1 to Level 3. I have been downloading and uploading at fast speeds.
Coincidently our family got a HDTV and that was great since we can watch x264 movies.
I am being as honest as I can, because honesty will win.
Now I got into a few HDTV sites and got some movies.
Still the search for a Level 5 + tracker is on.
Probably I am in the same situation you were in a while back.
Any help now with a great tracker - then I get into the driver's seat to help others.

If you see after the summer - I have been very active in FST.
I have been giving and taking.
Still the search is on for some of the great trackers.

I have a break this semester and am working instead of going back to school. Need to make some money for the tution other than chipped in by folks at home.

As far as speed, I can hook into connections at my part time work place also with T1 speed and also from home. I am currently working with baseball players (pitchers) research at a sport institute doing data input. I have dedicated speeds there. The computers there can run through the night. Thats my part time job.

So thats the current story.
Nothing hidden there! open.

durex
08-23-2007, 08:54 PM
This one is for sure one of the best's giveaway threads i've ever seen.
Thanks for sharing it.
I would love to grab E**** acc, simply because i never had one.
It will be for my personal use, like every acc or invite that i'd won on few giveaway thread's.

Thanks.

greken24
08-23-2007, 09:00 PM
Alright here we go:
I started downloading torrents an year back and ofcourse like everybody with Demenoid and other open trackers. Slowly I learnt that I could quality torrents by getting into private trackers. Then I discovered FST. Over here I got my first invitation to a private tracker.
After that I had my exams etc and was busy for 3 months.
Now in the summer I was back in FST and got a few trackers - Level 1 to Level 3. I have been downloading and uploading at fast speeds.
Coincidently our family got a HDTV and that was great since we can watch x264 movies.
I am being as honest as I can, because honesty will win.
Now I got into a few HDTV sites and got some movies.
Still the search for a Level 5 + tracker is on.
Probably I am in the same situation you were in a while back.
Any help now with a great tracker - then I get into the driver's seat to help others.

If you see after the summer - I have been very active in FST.
I have been giving and taking.
Still the search is on for some of the great trackers.

I have a break this semester and am working instead of going back to school. Need to make some money for the tution other than chipped in by folks at home.

As far as speed, I can hook into connections at my part time work place also with T1 speed and also from home. I am currently working with baseball players (pitchers) research at a sport institute doing data input. I have dedicated speeds there. The computers there can run through the night. Thats my part time job.

So thats the current story.
Nothing hidden there! open.
i can fill you bro but you didnt mentioned what tracker you prefer for the giveaway right? did you? :(

nikmash232
08-23-2007, 09:02 PM
greken i dont know if you read my post but i want u to give e**** to sgt major since he wants it

greken24
08-23-2007, 09:04 PM
+ 1 ScN invite

+ Czone invite for the giveaway

sopshr33a
08-23-2007, 09:04 PM
i second that , give e**** to someone who is a good user and a good and trusty contributer to fst ,
the sarge for e****

nikmash232
08-23-2007, 09:06 PM
+ 1 ScN invite

i could use the czone if you dont give me the e****...sgt major promised me one but hes out of invites..so either czone invite or e**** or the swedvdr...cuz i love dvd content...thanks sooo much greken you are the greatest...probably heard that a few times

greken24
08-23-2007, 09:06 PM
greken i dont know if you read my post but i want u to give e**** to sgt major since he wants it
yeah bro i heard you, ive already talked with sgtmajor.. you can pm him if you want ;)

JaZZ2007
08-23-2007, 09:11 PM
i'm looking for a long time for czone invite and being from romania i have good peering and i can manage very easy to keep a good ratio. if you want i can post some ratio proofs so you may be sure that i can be thrusted. thanks and good luck in chosing wisely to who you will give that amount of acc and invites :)

TBA
08-23-2007, 09:13 PM
WoW I just log in and miss lot of your give away but if you still have ScT or CZone would love to have it :happy:

durex
08-23-2007, 09:13 PM
yah, although i aspire to have E**** I also agree with that, SgtMajor will be also a good choice.

redcorvette
08-23-2007, 09:17 PM
WEll...what can i say...its a pretty awesome giveaway there...let me start off by saying that i need ScT...why? here's why.

The Bit-HDTV leak took away almost all my 0-day tracker since i used same passwords. So either my accounts were hijacked or they were disabled(due to suspicion of sharing bcuz of different ips). I was only left with a bunch of trackers (t-d, bitme, oink, bitsoup). So i lost my TL account also. i could have gotten a new TL account by asking for an invite, by it would mean that i have dupe accounts there and also that the invite system is closed atm.

So if i could get your ScT account, it would very grateful. I also want SweDVDR, but i dont want to be that greedy. lets just say that i onle want, not need, only ScT. Also if you check my previous threads, you will see that i have done some small giveaways myself. but once my time also comes (hopefully not soon), i will have to giveaway my accounts too.

I have also participated in giveaways from fstrulz, but never really succeeded in getting an invite from him since most other ppl were more damn qualified. Hopefulyy this giveaway i will have a better chance.

So anyways...this is my explanation to try and convince you to give me your ScT account. :D

greken24
08-23-2007, 09:17 PM
never is too late.. as i said ill pick up the winner after 1-2 days

im going too sleepy now so.. keep posting fellows!

TorrentMaster9
08-23-2007, 09:24 PM
Great(insane) giveaway mate, ;). I would really apreciate that swedvdr.congrats to winners

greken24
08-23-2007, 09:29 PM
plz plz plz man
man, can you give me sct 1 tb buffer plz

can i give you revolt or NB 300 gb buffer
the best "convince me" pm ive got so far...

hangemhigh
08-23-2007, 09:29 PM
best givaway of all time

anonymoose
08-23-2007, 09:31 PM
best givaway of all time
Agree 100%;):01:

Tokeman
08-23-2007, 09:33 PM
I would love to recieve the swedvdr. I never request things that I won't use.
Great giveaway, good luck to all, and good luck to you in your future endevors.
Sorry to see you go, but glad to see you can make priorities and stick to them.

rotem1984
08-23-2007, 09:37 PM
i really want e**** because i love old music and im really looking for it
i hope i will get it
nice giveaway:D

greken24
08-23-2007, 09:37 PM
llo i love your avatar man :P anonymoose (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/anonymoose-162670)

anonymoose
08-23-2007, 09:40 PM
Me 2! Does that increase my chances? LOL Just joking

nikmash232
08-23-2007, 09:40 PM

hahah suck up...lol

is that weed in greken's avatar?...if it is i like his avatar better :P

dtrain123
08-23-2007, 09:41 PM
Hi Greken24, good luck with school and what a nice giveaway. Thanks for helping out other people here. My first choice is ScT because I heard it has great content and teriffic speeds. If not the ScT then I would like Exi*o because I'm a big lossless music nerd and I love to download music in any format. If not Exi*o then I'll take SweDVDR because I love to download DVDs to add to my collection. I've never been to any of these sites before and the highest tracker I have is a level 6. My ratios in my sig and good luck everyone. When will u announce the winners?

anonymoose
08-23-2007, 09:42 PM

hahah suck up...lol

Nothing works better than bribery. ;)

dbmp
08-23-2007, 09:42 PM
Hey, that is the biggest giveaway i've ever seen! :) Thanks for all the good trackers here, it's awesome! I'm here to ask for Swedvdr here to fill up all my DVD needs! I mainly use bittorrent to download movies and i'm a collector (of movies :)). That would be very good, especially with that huge buffer.

Again, many thanks for this giveaway and good luck with school, my university is almost starting again too. :(

Edit: I've seen the thread and a lot of people are asking for Swedvdr... Since you also have invites for E***o, and i record *A LOT* of music cd's (yes, only FLAC ones :)), i would gladly take that one instead... But my preference goes to Swedvdr! Your call mate. Thanks.

JamesBlunt
08-23-2007, 09:48 PM
great choice man
u must put school first believe me i had troubles in my study because of torrent and fst cuz i was spending all time here :s
at last if u could just give me any of that big trackers sct swedvdr E**** nb
and i promise u i will use them and keep a good ratio :D

nikmash232
08-23-2007, 09:53 PM
great choice man
u must put school first believe me i had troubles in my study because of torrent and fst cuz i was spending all time here :s
at last if u could just give me any of that big trackers sct swedvdr E**** nb
and i promise u i will use them and keep a good ratio :D

yea same here....thats why i wanna get e**** and focus on my school work

16united04
08-23-2007, 10:01 PM
Hey man. can I please get the SweDVDr? I gotta friend who got an account there and he gave me access to see what the site was like, so i could find out if i really wanted the tracker. There's no no doubt about it, i want it so bad you can't even imagine.
So if you could be so kind? The E**** and ScT is also very much appreciated, but i mainly want SweDVDr.

- 16united04

galaxydog2000
08-23-2007, 10:04 PM
lol, i hope you're keeping a few accounts for school ... having recent tv shows and a bunch of movies can be a social thing!

Spelko
08-23-2007, 10:18 PM
E**** good buffer (can request invites) please my speed:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/174158708.png

SaviouR
08-23-2007, 10:21 PM
fantastic giveaway mate ! one of the biggest i have seen here ! just hope it falls on right hands , such valuable accounts could be ruined/banned by some shameless traders , would be a shame if it happened .

i would really love to have a CZone invite . heard its a really nice site for content , would like to have an invite for it

yes7
08-23-2007, 10:25 PM
Good luck in ur life

and if u can give me any one its ok:rolleyes:

thnx any way :)

jokzor
08-23-2007, 10:26 PM
Yeah here i am again!
Since i dont want to trade anymore and since the damn schoolstart has come in i had to diside if im goin to spend my time into the torrents/FST or school. Well as school wins the deal with 51%, i must leave the internet world and all my favorite trackers which is too damn hard for me to do but this is the best way for me!A big thx for everyone who helped me here and respected me!

FINALLY! now throw the computer trough the window and you own your life again :D

congratulations greken, i hope you have a happy and sexfull life, enjoy the world!

guys like this make me happy :)

sangos
08-23-2007, 10:26 PM
First......
that is a very f**kin awesome giveaway !!!!:D:D:D

and Good Luck to u with the school and i hope u get what u want !!

can i have the SCT account ??

~CONVINCE ME!~

hmm..u might not see me as active on this forum...but am more of an observer than a forumer..but
am an all around nice guy..i would really like to have that buffered SCT..its the one account i've always wanted..u can look thro my old posts and u'll find that i participated in almost all the sct giveaway threads i saw..and u can also see thro my old posts and u'll find that am not an accounts holder..i normally get the account i use..the number of trackers i have are really limited 2 what i use most..not just for rarity stuff..yeah i trade sometimes..2 get to trackers i cant get..but sct is kinda out of my league..and i dont have that much friends around here that would hook me up with such a site like sct..now i really know like everybody else..that sct is the best when it comes 2 content..and when the account comes with such a MEGA BUFFER..that would really help me..especially that my connection isnt that good at all..but i manage to keep a good ratio @ most sites..anyway..i hope i've kinda convinced u with my post..and HEY..AND THATS ME IN THE AVATAR YA HEAR ME..IF YA DONT GIVE ME THAT SCT..LET'S MAKE SURE UR NOT GONNA GO 2 COLLEGE HA!!.....thank u sir..

scholesy
08-23-2007, 10:28 PM
awesome giveaway man!!:w00t:can i get sct or swedvdr please??im new here and really dont have the time to work up my way cos im either in college or bloody stoned:D.so this is my only chance of having these great trackers.i download only lots of dvdrs and currently using tti and dvdclub and dont think their selection of dvds is enough for me.so please consider me.

DonaDony
08-23-2007, 10:32 PM
I have been Searching for along time for Swedvdr,because I'm making my DVDR liberary,and I know it is the BEST in this Type

anyway....I hope i can win That SwedvdR
with that incredible Buffer ..I can make my liberary easily

Thanxx in Advance :)

KaMouLox
08-23-2007, 10:51 PM
I Know it's a post more to read... And, I Have a quite bad English...
But i'm gonna try to convince U !

Since I am a Child I love to film and to realise some little scenes. And it's why that now I Grew Up & I'm a Film Addict. I Heard a lot of Good Things about SweDVDr...
... And It Would be a Pleasure to Can Access to a Nice Community of Movie's Lovers. I would be very active in this community and for Sure Enjoy the Wonderful Content of this Tracker.

Good Luck to Everybody !

Huge thanks for this gigantic Giveaway !

Xtremist
08-23-2007, 11:10 PM
Hellow m8,Now I am actually happy to see a TRADER only giveaway here.

I would like to have ScT acct with buffer.

Now the convincing part:
well I have been a trader for starters.and I have never got anything much for free.Though I had givenaway a lot.I would like to have those buffered accts bcs my connection speed aint much and ur buffer,well gimme a free leech for lifetime.Ratios I guess dnt matter much,I have been around here for long to know that.

I would really appreciate if U can spare it for me.

cattani
08-23-2007, 11:31 PM
it's hard to be number 1 here to recive something but is easy to participate :)
i don't want ScT, i don't want SweDVDR but i really need E**** invitation.

Why ?

I already have HD trackers, E**** will complet my quality content.
.mkv + .flac = fantasy for eye and ear
My country will be happy to have an upper with E**** account.

ps: anyway, the school is more important now. good luck and use bitme and docs.torrents.ro !

TCD004
08-23-2007, 11:31 PM
I just want to say 1 thing... This is so far the best giveaway which i ever seen...

My upload is 374 kbit, so i can imagine how it helps if somebody can have such a nice account(s)... My best buffer isn't bigger then 90 GB...

I would like to have just ScT, nCore and BitHumen... And after that I will choose one from hungarian (i speak hungarian) trackers, one from 0 day trackers, one from music trackers and try to use just these accounts... But i won't ask you for anything... I was thinking about ScT acc. or CZone invite, but i think i will let you choose another members which deserves these trackers more than me...

And one more thing: Congratulations. You made great decision, i don't mean this giveaway, i mean that you will live your life and you won't be anymore torrent addict... I will follow you one day (hopefully).

TorrentMaster9
08-23-2007, 11:53 PM
if you give me the swedvdr maybe Iīll talk with my doped friend to send you some of his cannabis plantation. (-_-), hehe

scribble
08-23-2007, 11:59 PM
rofl ^

etai3000
08-24-2007, 12:06 AM
i know the chance that i would get anything here is slimm

buut i realy need someone to give me a real chance
i've never had anything serious above lvl 5 no matter how hard i tried to get those

some people here will show you great ratio proofs and speedtest far better then mine
i know that doesnt help convinceing you
i am doing my part in the best way i can
im good and active user im most of the sites im listed in
i can contribute to the community in more ways then just seeding
i have soo much stuff that i can upload haundreds of gigs
i would realy like the SCT acc or the SWEDVDR

i promise you that what ever of then you will give me-
i will talk to the staff and ask them to be an uploader
i cant see any other way to move up the ladder towards the things i want to get

hope you will help me out

erebus
08-24-2007, 12:17 AM
Hello I am Daniel Bhai, I live in a one room apartment and suffer from a condition which means I can never go outside. Each day I wake up to my only friend in the world "uTorrent" and my only dream is to get onto a site like SCT. Will you squash my dreams and cause my life to spiral into a deep dark depression? Or will you take this chance to prove to the almighty you are a person of great compassion, kindness and love. I leave the decision down to you.

! ANGEL !
08-24-2007, 12:17 AM
delete

ArtOfWar
08-24-2007, 12:19 AM
Like many others, I would love to have that ScT account. I've never been a member of a high level tracker, so it would be great if that changed.

Seems like the chances of winning are slim, but I'll give it a go anyway.:D

maxehhh
08-24-2007, 12:23 AM
awesome, i'd like the ScT acc or E**** =) i can mantain a good ratio but i want the buffered acc because it's hard to seed to me

Edit: that's the truth, i won't lie for a acc...

Heroo
08-24-2007, 12:26 AM
greken24 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/greken24-151480) I Don't Know What I Can Say 4 This Great Give Away And Helping PPL

You Give Away A Very Good Tracker And I Hope To Get E**** I Love Music,

And I Know Its The Best Tracker 4 Lossless Music .

I Really Need It To Me Not 4 Trade , Don't Have It Before And I Promise You If I Get Invites

I Will Give Away All AT FST. :)

Thx In Advance .

And Good Luck 4 All.

mievmo
08-24-2007, 12:27 AM
hmmm. very big one...
can i ask for e****, why me ? cause i'm cute and funny :)

Buggyme
08-24-2007, 12:34 AM
Yeah here i am again!
Since i dont want to trade anymore and since the damn schoolstart has come in i had to diside if im goin to spend my time into the torrents/FST or school. Well as school wins the deal with 51%, i must leave the internet world and all my favorite trackers which is too damn hard for me to do but this is the best way for me!

ScT 1.3TB buffer
Swebits 1TB+ buffer
+ 1 ScN invite

~CONVINCE ME!~

That giveaway includes only Traders cause i started with em & ill finish with em :P

Holy, that's truly "insane"!!

Dead Ghost
08-24-2007, 12:43 AM
http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/7623/105055431kp6.gif

th0r
08-24-2007, 12:45 AM
i doubt that

scribble
08-24-2007, 12:48 AM
hmmm. very big one...
i laughed my ass off! lol. :D

yoyogi4
08-24-2007, 12:49 AM
First of all awesome job on the giveaway man!!!
Secondly, well to be honest with you there are members here with plenty much more "important" and valid reasons for joining any of these sites.
All I can promise is that the account I request would be in the hands of an honest, helpful member of any community and that the account will be very well taken care of.
So, I request ScT.

Thank You.

waterloo
08-24-2007, 12:55 AM
This is gettin more n more dramatic, haha.

sonic
08-24-2007, 12:55 AM
May i come to late to ask for it ,i know their are many members
Will ask you to get it but i will try my lucky this time and ask to get SCT or E***
Thanks for advance

mahi_absba
08-24-2007, 12:58 AM
Thanks man,U are very nice person
i can have one of Ur generous offer
pm,i 'll appreciate it
wait to do anything for your generous topic
Thanks for your time

GINZY
08-24-2007, 01:21 AM
Yeah here i am again!

ScT 1.3TB buffer
Swebits 1TB+ buffer
+ 1 ScN invite

~CONVINCE ME!~

sorry if u have to leave FST and ur favourite trackers. I'm in ur situation but i i still try to manage the time. It's really really hard. i got all the trackers u tend to give away except for E****. Let me take this and when u back i will return it to u dude. I'm sure that u miss these trackers. Some day u come back and ppl from FST will give u wat u gave to us . Gud luck dude

jam0980tr
08-24-2007, 02:01 AM
greken24 this is my 1st time asking for a giveway thread and if you can trust me and give me Swedvdr 600gb+ buffer Exalted soon as they have invites open i can give 1 or 2 invites here on fst you can do some tracker checking up on me if you want to see if am good

p.s i got a seedboxs and i love downloading dvdr and packs and this will be every usefull 2 me.

Thank you every much for this giveaway

sniper420
08-24-2007, 02:03 AM
hey dude. thx for the give away. can i get E . plz mail me at sniper420 at gmail com

22ji
08-24-2007, 02:06 AM
can i have sct, i can give it back to you when your school get over

necromantic
08-24-2007, 03:24 AM
What an amazing giveaway! I can tell you invested some time and money into those accounts, it's a shame you won't be using them anymore :( But, all good things must come to an end eventually. It's good to see that you still support trading, it's becoming way too trendy around here to become "anti-trader" (they must be vegans or something :D).

Anyways, congrats on the giveaway, this is probably one of the biggest to ever take place here on FST. And while on the subject, I would love to get my hands on that Swedvdr account. Man I'd be putting the DVD burner to work with that account.

Good luck in school, study hard but party harder!

kompelli
08-24-2007, 03:25 AM
Wow man just can't beleive this cool giveaway!!!!

Amazing giveaway!!!!

Will like to get SCT. :) as i don't have a fast net so i will never be able to buffer in SCT.

So it would be very kind of u if u could give me a sct acc so that i will not have any prob of getting banned in sct.

Thanks for the wonderful giveaway!!! :)

scribble
08-24-2007, 03:32 AM
greken , i'll try to convince you.

I am a girl. I look like the girl in my sig. The girl in my sig is actually me. I give you blow job for SCT.

jk, but i will convince you later

Mano_Man
08-24-2007, 05:16 AM
thanks

HMthePM
08-24-2007, 05:20 AM
wooooww :w00t:
One of the best giveaway since I became a member.
Lets congratulate you first for school. Bad that you cant use it in school. :frusty:

I wanted to ask for the ScT acc if you dont mind. I have never tried to get sct before as I have a slow connection and it will be hard to seed there. With this kind of buffer I can leech safely with the low uploading. So let me get into one the best tracker.
Thnx.

mido
08-24-2007, 05:24 AM
Great giveaway

can i please have czone ,i have been looking for this tracker for a long time

best wishes :)

0Ri0N
08-24-2007, 05:30 AM
and since the damn schoolstart has come in i had to diside if im goin to spend my time into the torrents/FST or school. Well as school wins the deal with 51%, i must leave the internet world and all my favorite trackers which is too damn hard for me to do but this is the best way for me

I can not understand your decision m8, School/Work/Whatever and Bittorrenting are compatible. You can live live your life and still download from internet....

anyways, its your decision, hope you find what you are looking for! ;)

deuce6000
08-24-2007, 05:33 AM
..........Greken the best..........

Greken you'r the best
Greken don't take a rest
Greken don't consider me as a normal guest
Greken I seem to be lost without your inerest
Greken you'r the greatest because you made this contest
Greken I've never seen a giveaway like that
Greken I'll never see a giveaway like that
:D Greken is the best :D

Umm he must deserve something for this.

scribble
08-24-2007, 05:45 AM
the award for gayest user? lol jk
maybe he'll get ScT because of his poem?

ibnahmed
08-24-2007, 06:18 AM
yeah, that is truly insane

scribble
08-24-2007, 06:20 AM
http://www.barelyworksafe.com/images/hotsbbgirls.jpg
both yours for ScT!!!!!! I win!!!!!! ty pm me.
lol :)

zikagory
08-24-2007, 06:26 AM
great giveaway

can i have ex*** plz

thanks for the share

GL in your school

scribble
08-24-2007, 07:36 AM
ok i'm going to be serious in my next post, let me just get ready :)

jeter
08-24-2007, 07:37 AM
edit

deuce6000
08-24-2007, 07:42 AM

LoL i say he is in the running at least.

sunrise01
08-24-2007, 07:47 AM
Can I have NB PLZ

For 1 year look to join to nb tracker

nb great tracket .. have rare movie ..

I Hope Join to NB

I Have vectoral seedbox

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/846/seedbox00zu7.jpg

scribble
08-24-2007, 07:47 AM
i know, i'm trying to be funny, cause he's asleep and there is nothing else to do :(

jeter
08-24-2007, 07:49 AM
actually, i talk to greken regualry and im suppose to help him pick out some of yall, HE NEVER SLEEPS!
trust me, the most deserving user will get this

BEST GIVE EVER

blackbird
08-24-2007, 07:56 AM
:O:O:O:blink:http://www.physics.mcgill.ca/%7Evkaspi/basu/Stunned.jpg:blink::O:O:O....awesome giveaway ...

best giveaway have ever seen !

scribble
that's funny, why would he ask for your help and not some other people. you're a liar :(

necromantic
i know, i'm trying to be funny, cause he's asleep and there is nothing else to do :(

Dude, the girl in your avatar looks really really young. Have you seen the news article on the front page? :ermm:

scribble
08-24-2007, 08:00 AM
it's emma watson... she's 16 and around my age. a little older actually, so it's ok.

jeter
08-24-2007, 08:00 AM
that's funny, why would he ask for your help and not some other people. you're a liar :(
becuase i have dealt with him before? are you that shallow minded that you think im a liar....thanks

scribble
08-24-2007, 08:05 AM
scribbler, you really are hustling
um, you are not the most trustworthy guy. and please spell my name right, you're not funny.

And shallow minded? That's not really a term, it's more like narrow minded... and that wouldn't really fit with your sentence either...

by "help him decide winners" you hope to get an account for yourself.

jeter
08-24-2007, 08:07 AM
alright, you got me SCRIBBLE he asked me to do it i guess i wont and let him hassle through 19 pages, and i didnt request any of this accs/inv so i wouldnt speak up about things i dont know.

kondason
08-24-2007, 08:08 AM
man you rox.
its to bad that you quit , but i think the school world will help you more in the future....

as for the giveaway:

i am looking for sct for very long time, i will apriciated if you can give me the acc plz.
or if you can give me the nb acc.

ty m8.

if you need proof of something just talk to me

and now for the part i tell you why i need it:

this is the second or the 3rd time i ask for this invite.
after like 3 giveaway that i miss the possibily to get invite for free.
i realy hope this is gona be my day.

yesterday i stop trading acc so i cant realy offer you something in return.
i can promise you 3 things:

1.i will be greatfull forever
2.i will not cheat not trade and not gona give the acc without your promistion.
3.i will give back the invite you gave me (or give away) when i get invite of my own acc.

i got seedbox so i got the option to keep a good ratio on the site, i will take a good care of it.

i was never a member of this tracker and i realy want to be a member there , the spicial movies and tv packes are one of the best ever.

i can give you ratio proof from all of my trackers i allwase keep good ratio of at last 1.5.

i allmost a pu in all of my acc (thors, db , czone ,soon pt)

i just need that chance to be a member here.

ty for reading this msg. if you got any quistion i am here.

Primosz
08-24-2007, 08:10 AM
If you give me swedvdr I will be very grateful. No for trade only for me. Now I am retired I am not traiding.

scribble
08-24-2007, 08:11 AM
at the end you will be like "Oh since i was such a good helper, can i have _______ please?"
You try to act like a smart guy, or like a mod, which you're not. stop trying.

jeter
08-24-2007, 08:13 AM
who are you again? And how do i act like a mod, quite acting immature i just threw in my 2 cents and youre blowing it out of proportion drop it.

! ANGEL !
08-24-2007, 08:13 AM
delete

jeter
08-24-2007, 08:15 AM
to every winner
dont trade
he is trust you
dont cheat
amen to that.

scribble
08-24-2007, 08:17 AM
to every winner
dont trade
he is trust you
dont cheat
I hope people have more sense that to do that :ermm:

who are you again? And how do i act like a mod, quite acting immature i just threw in my 2 cents and youre blowing it out of proportion drop it.
immature? immature is you calling me scribbler, thinking that someone might "lol". you can stop talking as if you know me. I don't even spend most of my time on this forum, so you wouldn't know me at all. so you can stfu and stop insulting me based on nothing.

blackbird
08-24-2007, 08:31 AM
I hope people have more sense that to do that :ermm:

immature? immature is you calling me scribbler, thinking that someone might "lol". you can stop talking as if you know me. I don't even spend most of my time on this forum, so you wouldn't know me at all. so you can stfu and stop insulting me based on nothing.

stop spamming his thread... :yup:

jeter
08-24-2007, 08:32 AM
it was an accident not some stupid ploy wtf is your problem

scribble
08-24-2007, 08:33 AM
it's not spam if something in the post has to do with the thread.

it was an accident not some stupid ploy wtf is your problem

shut up, don't be an asshole, and you wanna respond to my other post, or do you know that you are a failure?

jeter
08-24-2007, 08:39 AM
i hope everyone sees your posts on a innocent accident, shutup and move along you attacked me by calling me a liar grow up and drop it

DarkWave
08-24-2007, 08:49 AM
Hello Greken,
Good choice on the race "School VS Torrents". I have been there, and i understand you.

Well, i'd really love the e**** account, since i really love the old nice classic music, and the lossless format is great.

I hope that you can help a "patriotis" and i can "prove" that in all the trackers i use, i am a good member.

I don't know if all these are enough, but i really hope to choose me :)

Good luck with your school, and congratulations for the courage to giveaway all these great trackers!!

scribble
08-24-2007, 08:50 AM
yeah cause you know you are. you don't deserve to help greken. Any why do you hope everyone sees my posts? i just stand up for myself and other people, you on the other hand are selfish and do things for your own causes, I hope people see YOUR posts on purpose. And i didn't start anything. You called me scribbler and told me to stop hustling. Do you even know what the means you idiot? I wasn't doing anything close to hustling. now you, you are hustling.

Now i will argue with you even more, but you are making yourself look stupider every post i make, so stop. And I know you are probably telling Greken to not consider me at all for the account, I don't care what you tell him, because as long as you are discredited, i'm fine, because you don't deserve helping him.

jeter
08-24-2007, 08:52 AM
whatever you say, good luck regardless, ill edit my post if it offends you in that regard which was a joke

and to call me selfish and say i do things for my own causes has nothing to do with anything grow up and get the meaning of a "joke" and your 82 spamming posts of 2 hott chicks will never discredit me, you've jumped on every giveaway as of yet and you still think im out for myself? gtfo of fst this place isnt meant for people to fight and argue its meant to come around and joke and laugh and you obviously cant do that

scribble
08-24-2007, 08:57 AM
don't bother editing, you just want to make yourself look better. if you do, people will think you are just a coward who doesn't want people to see his mistakes.
Now... i hope you learned your lesson, and I know you bitched to Greken. probably multiple times.

lol @ you hoping everyone to see my posts. I guess the tables turned. you still want everyone to see?

jeter
08-24-2007, 09:03 AM
don't bother editing, you just want to make yourself look better. if you do, people will think you are just a coward who doesn't want people to see his mistakes.
Now... i hope you learned your lesson, and I know you bitched to Greken. probably multiple times.

lol @ you hoping everyone to see my posts. I guess the tables turned. you still want everyone to see?

Yes i still want everyone to see and no i dont pick sides, whoever is deserving will get their account or invite you've dragged this joke long enough and nearly everyone here i believe think you are munipulating the situation where you can discredit me and win at the same time. I made a mistake? Trust me you made the mistake by bringing yourself into this battle hope everyone sees how saying
scribbler, your hustling can turn into an ebattle

and you were hustling you posted multiple times on a giveaway people dont want to read through your so called "posts" by sucking up and kissing ass to win, i tried to keep this clean but you crossed the line by trying to challenge my character

ok i'm going to be serious in my next post, let me just get ready :)

greken , i'll try to convince you.

I am a girl. I look like the girl in my sig. The girl in my sig is actually me. I give you blow job for SCT.

[quote=mievmo;2225004]hmmm. very big one...
i laughed my ass off! lol. :D

rofl ^

lol there are so many posts, you should write down the usernames that you'll be considering on paper. Hopefully i'd be on that list ;)
anyway, good luck with your studies. it's more important to study well and then when you're done with studying, to have fun. It can be stressful sometimes to cram for a test. please refer to my other post :)

Spam.

scribble
08-24-2007, 09:12 AM
your character?
1) start using the word "hustling" right
2) I am not manipulating anything, you even edited your post, why's that? I told you not to, you're embarrassed.
3) How is arguing against you (trying to be Greken's bitch) going to help me win the account? You just bashed me in the post because I said laughed at a poem?
4) You have a character, it's being a little whiny bitch who hopes that helping someone will automatically get you what you want.
5) You wish you said "scribbler, your hustling can turn into an ebattle" at least you'd be half right
6) If you want to continue even more, i'll gladly let you, i'm just tired. i might go to bed. you can pretend you just won this argument, even though every post you have, that i have replied to, you get owned. so just don't even talk to me.
7) As a matter of fact, i'll stop if your next post says "Anyway, back to the giveaway" you can be mine, and Greken's bitch, except being my bitch doesn't get you anything, except for me not arguing against you and you stop looking like a fool
8) 7 is important.

Presto
08-24-2007, 09:14 AM
Why don't you add each other on messenger?

blackbird
08-24-2007, 09:14 AM
why dont you guys use the PM thingy ..^^

edit : nice timing presto :)

scribble
08-24-2007, 09:16 AM
lol :( sorry for that guys

jeter
08-24-2007, 09:16 AM
your character?
1) start using the word "hustling" right
2) I am not manipulating anything, you even edited your post, why's that? I told you not to, you're embarrassed.
3) How is arguing against you (trying to be Greken's bitch) going to help me win the account? You just bashed me in the post because I said laughed at a poem?
4) You have a character, it's being a little whiny bitch who hopes that helping someone will automatically get you what you want.
5) You wish you said "scribbler, your hustling can turn into an ebattle" at least you'd be half right
6) If you want to continue even more, i'll gladly let you, i'm just tired. i might go to bed. you can pretend you just won this argument, even though every post you have, that i have replied to, you get owned. so just don't even talk to me.
7) As a matter of fact, i'll stop if your next post says "Anyway, back to the giveaway" you can be mine, and Greken's bitch, except being my bitch doesn't get you anything, except for me not arguing against you and you stop looking like a fool
8) 7 is important.
lol your immature, stop it, anyway back to the giveaway

Bitowzky
08-24-2007, 09:20 AM
I'd like E****, kthxbai. :lol:

greymatter
08-24-2007, 09:21 AM
Don't intend to write long; and all i would ask for is the e**** account, or even satisfied with an invite as you said, one can request invites on it. (lol)

Reason: I love lossless music, have been in pedro's BT music for a long time now and have a great collection of music from BT and hdbits.ro. I will give you my nick there so that you can check it for yourself if you ask to PM.

Had already got an invite from hdbits forum form a mod there, but i was on vacations and the invite expired. I guess, i have another chance now. Thanks for reading and enjoy your school life.

Cheers,
Grey

scribble
08-24-2007, 09:22 AM
i just like to brag sometimes. and you just said what i told you to, so that means i will stop it.

jeter
08-24-2007, 09:23 AM
[quote=scribble;2225197]greken , i'll try to convince you.

GREAT CHARACTER MATE!
You seriously think ill let this go?
Pm me if you want to battle some more your do you want to "embarass me" some more

scribble
08-24-2007, 09:27 AM
does that sound like how i would talk like if i was serious? no it does not. So lets see where you're going.
btw, i never said anything about my character. You were implying that you had a great character.
go on...

jeter
08-24-2007, 09:29 AM
did i imply you attacked me by saying i lied, then called me a whiny bitch, then on to a selfish person who looks out for himself

go ahead and back that up......as far as i can see all your posts have been
A. Spam
B. More Spam
C. Ass-kissing
does my post to you sound like i was serious, sarcasm? keep contradicting yourself

JaZZ2007
08-24-2007, 09:32 AM
i'm sorry to say this but this thread is now your own battleground

scribble
08-24-2007, 09:33 AM
did i imply you attacked me by saying i lied, then called me a whiny bitch, then on to a selfish person who looks out for himself

go ahead and back that up......as far as i can see all your posts have been
A. Spam
B. More Spam
C. Ass-kissing
does my post to you sound like i was serious, sarcasm? keep contradicting yourself
you are all those three. sure if you want to be...

A. Your post makes no sense, your grammar is terrible
B. How am i contradicting myself? I don't think i have once. If you count me pretending to be a girl then saying i'm not as contradicting myself, then, ok I was. But then again, contradicting wouldn't be the right word then, would it?
C. Show me the ass-kissing

edit: Btw your my bitch. You said the magic words i told you to say.

jeter
08-24-2007, 09:35 AM
read my post with your spam, if that isnt ass kissing, no-one has ass kissed before

and this is the internet theres no such thing as correct grammer, obviously shes never been to an irc :/

ANYWAY BACK TO THE GIVEAWAY
(note dont post after this)

Mugur
08-24-2007, 09:36 AM
Hello!
I would greatly appreciate a czone invite. That's because I'm Romanian and I'm looking for its Romanian specific content. I promise I'll be a good user.

You're doing an awesome giveaway, but i really think that you should keep the most important accounts for yourself. I'm also at college and I did well on both trackres and college marks. You'll just not be as active as before, but that shouldn't be a great problem. You'll still have some free time when you might want to enjoy some quality music or a good film.

Anyway, good luck at school and congrats for the giveaway.

hippoxtc
08-24-2007, 09:43 AM
I would take anything that you offer me because there is no point in being picky since your already giving it away for free. The only thing I can tell you to try and convince you is that I will be using is for my own personal use and that I would be sorry for your loss but at the same time happy with any gains I get. By the way good luck in school and great giveaway. Hope to still see you around.

scribble
08-24-2007, 09:44 AM
Why not? I'll post if I want.
No such thing as correct grammar on the internet? Just shut up before i turn that into a ridiculous claim (which it is).
btw, you already said the magic words, you are now my double bitch
also, i'm going to bed.
ass-kissing = comments that include sucking up or excessive compliments. You're an idiot. <--- V.good compliment YAY!!!

Here are some more compliments, i'll ass kiss you a little bit more I guess:
You're an idiot, you think you're smart, but you're just another fool who thinks they will ever beat me in an argument. Good job. I told you, after everything you say, you'll look like an idiot. You're the one who's ass kissing by helping Greken and maybe if you do, you'll get the account. I'll throw you a bone, sure you have more BT Rep, and more Posts, i'm happy that people like me, and that i don't need to suck up for people to like me, or be a tool. I stand up for other people, and myself, which I guess you could say a strength and a weakness of mine.<--<sarcasm> major ass kissing to you in that sentence. </sarcasm> I need to put the HTML Sarcasm tags, just so you don't think i'm contradicting myself. wouldn't want that to happen again.
buh bye, sleep.

jeter
08-24-2007, 09:52 AM
Why not? I'll post if I want.
No such thing as correct grammar on the internet? Just shut up before i turn that into a ridiculous claim (which it is).
btw, you already said the magic words, you are now my double bitch
also, i'm going to bed.
ass-kissing = comments that include sucking up or excessive compliments. You're an idiot. <--- V.good compliment YAY!!!

Here are some more compliments, i'll ass kiss you a little bit more I guess:
You're an idiot, you think you're smart, but you're just another fool who thinks they will ever beat me in an argument. Good job. I told you, after everything you say, you'll look like an idiot. You're the one who's ass kissing by helping Greken and maybe if you do, you'll get the account. I'll throw you a bone, sure you have more BT Rep, and more Posts, i'm happy that people like me, and that i don't need to suck up for people to like me, or be a tool. I stand up for other people, and myself, which I guess you could say a strength and a weakness of mine.<--<sarcasm> major ass kissing to you in that sentence. </sarcasm> I need to put the HTML Sarcasm tags, just so you don't think i'm contradicting myself. wouldn't want that to happen again.
buh bye, sleep.
go to bed maybe you can sleep off your period, you thought i hurt your chances at the giveaway and now your pissed, i understand run along now and go talk to someone who cares and stop spamming around here. noone wants to read your crappy insite filled with not only contradictions but manipulating views. whose more mature now, double bitch? lol contradiction yet again and you are a suck up everyone read this persons posts in this thread and see the ass kissing going along and still bases his so called facts which he uses to argue to get a perception on me.

game1283
08-24-2007, 10:00 AM
I ask ScN.. I know I would like all others, but I only want invites because I want to build my own account instead of just using up another's.. I want to be part of the scene, being very curious what can I find there, I don't want it because of it's level, perhaps it's level 4, but if you can spare me the invite, I would love it.. If you wouldn't give it to me, I would be alright, and give goodluck to other members, perhaps some trackers is destined for someone..

By the way, goodluck for your study, you know here in my land, education is the most important thing that everyone should have, it is a treasure that can't be snatched or stolen from you,if you studied hard, you won't regret it.. wherever you go, you have your knowledge, it is always in you..

goinclubbin
08-24-2007, 10:17 AM
First of all Greken24, you know what time it is....ahhh 4:20 just in time for scooby snacks:cool: But seriously tho. The reason I think I deserve SweDVDR is that I was promised one after a member swore up and down, up and down, like a little BiAtch to give me a SweDVDR if I gave him a box, just like mine. What did he do...I got the first half of the promise and then he swore on his son to give me a SweDVDR. Guess what? it never happened. Am I mad yeah, Did I snitch on him.....NO! Why? Because you don't hate the player you hate the game and when it's all said and done...Rule#1 never snitch;) you just appreciate the game and learn something from it:shifty:

Who am I, a Iraq veteran HOora! That thought he was industrutible, I got shot 4 times and know the feeling of death. After that, I sit here all day long not exercising my body like I use to but my brain. All I wanted to do was go to college and I was sure I could trust BushShit to help me out a little. Now I'm here sitting in front of my comp, still waiting on my GI Bill my benefits and my back surgery to get the last piece of lead out:cool: Does it feel good..yeah I actually helped people as a medic, I couldn't carry a gun at all. But Do I hate the people over in the middle east. Hell No! Am I a trader, beggar, Anti-trader? Beggar No! Too proud for that:cool: Trader, once or twice:shifty: just had to try it. Don't like it personally but do what you do:cool: It's not my business. Anti-trader...ehh no. I do think invites should be given freely but sometimes there are situations where people insist on trading so you go with the flow. "Learn to adapt, that is your best weapon" Would I lie and say I was an anti-trader no! I don't lie, because if you do the truth will sneak up and hit ya like a 40 caliber. So, I guess I walk the line. This is the last tracker I want. I need it. Why, I don't know, I just know I need it! I won't trade nor will I cheat. I got a LeaseWeb metered that does the talking for me:P I got some good ratios and I got some ones that I need to get over 1 for. But, if you give me a SweDVDR. An EX-Marine will owe you a favor. Big time.

Now let's get to the stats,
DVDR's ya gotta love them and SweDVDR provides the most! I am a movie junkie seeding for KG and many more. I would respect it like a new car and never trade, sell or give it away. never! You got my word it will be in good hands! What is that off of Scarface "all I got is my word and my???":yup:

Peace Goinclubbin:cool:

greken24
08-24-2007, 10:48 AM
plz guys dont spam this thread you make the giveaway more hard for me to pick the winners...

vytexx
08-24-2007, 10:50 AM
Hello again. i just saw that you updated your post and added czone invite.So if i wont get sct acc then i wont mind to get czone:) and remember: noobs is the future :)

goinclubbin
08-24-2007, 11:26 AM
So much drama in a killer give away.:01: who's BAd:P:P?

iddqdidkfa
08-24-2007, 11:42 AM
can i have sct or swe dvdr please

greken24
08-24-2007, 11:51 AM
im so glad that 200ppl requested for 6 trackers:P
i hope (actually i dont:P) the number will be higher.
Keep posting!

fulu
08-24-2007, 11:52 AM
wow that's one hell of a giveway man.I'm trying to find swedvdr for a long time now. So i will try my luck here..Thanks a lot man to giving me the opportunity

Thanks for this awesome giveway

goysalh
08-24-2007, 11:52 AM
I am looking Czone.Can I take possible?

xJohnxSmithx
08-24-2007, 11:53 AM
I have 2 level 2 and 2 level 4 trackers that I've spent lots of time building up, which im totaly happy with. I would like to see what it looks like from i higher elevation. If its not what i need i'll give it back. Since i don't know specifics about what your giving away, I enjoy learning, documentaries, movies, stocks. So if you think i should have a peek, send me an invite. I only have 2 tbs of hd space and 5mb line with 60kb/s upload so i don't even know if i'll fit in.

Presto
08-24-2007, 11:54 AM
So the % for one to get something is just below 1. : D

bataya
08-24-2007, 11:57 AM
I will be happy to get anything of theat :)

Patriot foreve
08-24-2007, 11:57 AM
Great giveaway greken24 ,very nice of you my big trader :)

Saroman
08-24-2007, 12:00 PM
Well i know chances of me getting anything out of this are unrealistic...but nevertheless taking my shot too..

Can i please have Swedvdr :|

PlayMaker
08-24-2007, 12:11 PM
i have just seen your topic,dude.. İf you still give an invite,could i take NB invite?
I've been looking it for an months..
good giveaway,have a nice day..

LuckIEE
08-24-2007, 12:12 PM
can i have e**** bro.
i have been looking for it since i have started this tracker thing. i would really appreciate it if you can give me that e****. the only reason and the most valid one is that i wanted it for a long time and this is the closest i will ever get to getting one. I can just hope that you will give it to me.
thanks anyway

timmah3
08-24-2007, 01:04 PM
e**** is what im looking for my whole life:)

m_atalay
08-24-2007, 01:10 PM
ooooooooo

too much post!!!!

Where are u going mate? Wait me maybe i can go with you :D

And leave your swebits me I want to use them.

sokrates
08-24-2007, 01:17 PM
e**** is what im looking for my whole life:)

damn, what a short life :P

i would take it too :D
and i wouldn't say no to sct either, although i would have to dumb my own acc^^

btw.. i wouldnt give those accs away.. you just have to set your priorities straight and you won't have any problems..
(if you can manage that(i can't:P))

sovaz
08-24-2007, 01:36 PM
I can try my luck mayb this time, coz i was always unlucky but since its ur last n insane giveaway, i'll be asking for ur czone or swedvdr. All the best with ur school life...take care.

end
08-24-2007, 01:51 PM
hi!

Iam interest in e****! why? like lossless music and i have after a tracker like this a long time and i practicality quit from it.

But now i think that you are my last chance to get this.

I think that if i traded my accounts that are very well buffered (can show u screenshots (FTN SCT and BTMTV)) i should get e**** but i don't thing that is correct trade one thing that was given to me.

i can guarantee that:
- i will never change the password or the email
- you can get your account back anytime you want
- i will be active
- i will keep a good ratio
- I will never trade

sorry for my poor English (lol)

1ToPGuN1
08-24-2007, 01:59 PM
SCT or Czone plzzzz

im looking for SCT a long time ago, and i really want it !

Czone will be great too !

tnx in advance ! and really nice giveaway !

dcliffnotes
08-24-2007, 02:59 PM
good luck in your school education. btw, 24 pages is alot...have fun doing this great giveaway.

T_w
08-24-2007, 03:08 PM
Well , I'll take anything :]
If you want :P

I dont really need e**** because OiNK is more than enough for me..

SweDVDR can be perfect for cause I use only PAL DVDrs ...

Many Thanks ...!

anions
08-24-2007, 03:17 PM
Wow, great giveaway mate!

Its generous people like you, who help people like me stay retired before they have even started :p

I'd really appreciate a ScN Invite, coz giveaways are the only way I'll get 'em :p

I try my best to remain a good member and contribute to the community in the little ways that I do. :)

If not me, I sure hope you give the invites to non-traders rather than people who will just trade it after a month.

All the best and Happy Schooling! :)

AnIons

chillincool
08-24-2007, 03:25 PM
I'd really enjoy sct because i'm not a trader and i'd actually download stuff with it. Btw, do any of those have invites left because having an account is more important to me than buffer.

scribble
08-24-2007, 05:01 PM
Sorry about the spam greken.
greken,
I know i have less of a chance to win as to someone who has been here for longer than I am. Just because that person been here for a longer time doesn't mean that i don't deserve it just as much as him. I am very active in many communities and always give back. I just happened to come by this forum later than others, which is plain bad luck. Most people that know me for a while will agree that i am a very decent human being and that I am very fair, and will stand up for me and other people and give everyone a chance. Everyone I know, can probably agree that I am willing to go very far to help someone, and I do it out of kindness, and not even asking for anything back.
I've never had the best of anything. Just decent or okay versions of everything. Now, if I'm lucky, I will be able to get the account that is very sought out for, which only comes once in a lifetime. I hope that you could give me the ScT account. I don't cheat or trade accounts. And i carefully inspect another user before inviting. I know i can fulfill the deeds of the account, and I know I am worthy. I just wish I had been here longer, because that would convince you easier, but I haven't, so this is pretty much all I can do.
Well just in case you didn't get the pm, and again i'm sorry. It's your giveaway, not my personal thread to bash people in

dzsemm
08-24-2007, 05:05 PM
NB invite please. Thanks:)

ThaSh00t3R
08-24-2007, 05:35 PM
Hi greken u rock !!!!!

i need e**** or swedvdr please.....

anonymoose
08-24-2007, 05:40 PM
Man, 250 posts for 6 trackers. Thats about a 2% chance of me winning. But, I suppose if luck's on your side...percentages don't count.
GL everybody

InTooDeep
08-24-2007, 05:46 PM
Hi there greken, I have always been strict against trading cause I have always had friends around me who have helped me to the top. I think it's pretty obvious by now that I am a non-trader, but that doesn't mean I'm against traders cause I always keep on trying to convince traders to respect the so called site's/trackers rules and stop trading right away. I am not sure what made you stop trading, but it's definitely not inappropriate to compliment you. GOOD JOB :D:D

I'm not a tracker collector, so most of the trackers I am a member of, I try to be as active as possible(communitywise). The one tracker that I have been after for a looooooonggg time is E**** (love/prefer lossless music) and I was hoping to get my hands on it and receive the one tracker that's left for me as an active non-trading(also non-collecting)member of the torrent community. I want to thank you in advance and wish you the best of luck with your school. ;)

Regards

TYPE R
08-24-2007, 05:50 PM
greken24 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space

enviouz
08-24-2007, 05:52 PM
can i get a czone invite please. been trying to get in there forever but never any luck. was told nodoby had invites. i hear they have some of the greatest content and an awsome forum (im def a fourm/community guy). ratios and stuff in my sig. can update them if needed. great giveaway by the way

Gtb
08-24-2007, 06:02 PM
Hi Greken24,
I don't say goodbye, but see you later...

As i can see you are on my buddy list, so probably you have helped me before, giving something for free, as i am not a trader ;)

I wish i could get e**** or swedvdr since i've never been there, and i already have the rest :)

Since you are on the age for 20, you are on the University or something, so i think it's better to look your future through that, than the torrent scene...

It's really an insane giveaway, and i hope that i will be on your list of the lucky guys...

Next time i'll go to Amsterdam, i'll send you a pack of your avatar from a coffee shop there, or if you visit Crete, i can give it in person ;)

Good luck to everyone and best of luck to me!!