PDA

View Full Version : Cd-key Trading - Attention! View!

mikester
07-02-2003, 02:37 PM
I AM IN NEED OF AN WARCRAFT III: FROZEN THRONE VALID B.NET CD KEY, I WILL TRADE FOR IT FOR ANY GAME THAT YOU WISH, SOME CHOICES ARE CS KEYS, HALF LIFE KEYS, WARCRAFT III ORGINAL, DIABLO 2/LOD, ETC. PLEAES CONTACT ME VIA PM OR AT HOTMAIL: [email protected]

THANKYOU

HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU ASAP!! :D

mikester
07-02-2003, 05:10 PM
Please hurry, if u have a valid cd key for b.net (frozen throne) i will throw in TWO cd keys just in return for one valid one, thankyou!
Contact me ASAP

Illuminati
07-02-2003, 05:27 PM
Oh wowwy wow - Two valid CD-keys for a Frozen Throne B-Net one?&#33; I can&#39;t believe it&#33;&#33;&#33; Now all I need to do is get it out of my magic hat and give it away - It&#39;s one of my favourites but considering that I can get some Diablo 2 and Half Life key out of the deal I can&#39;t pass it up&#33; I mean they&#39;re splattered across god knows how many serial sites, but these keys must be the best as they&#39;re mikester&#39;s very own keys&#33;&#33;&#33; *shrieks in excitement* <_< (Side Note for JPaul - THIS is sarcasm for you; take notes ;))

Seriously mate - If you think that CD-Keys in the P2P community are exchanged between people like copied CDs between mates, you have some serious learning and/or de-stoning to do. While the whole P2P networks are based like a marketplace, do your part in sharing files and it&#39;s more like a library.

Check out a serial site for what you want - Good ones are Trinsic Serials, Astalvista and Serial2000. Check Google on them because posting URLs to them are forbidden. And forget about direct trading immediately - P2P isn&#39;t based on that (apart from possibly Direct Connect) and won&#39;t be for a while; all-for-one and one for all. Just put/leave them in your My Shared Folder.

VB
07-02-2003, 05:36 PM
Serials are not allowed to be posted on this forum.

~~ closed ~~