PDA

View Full Version : Small request

chillincool
08-24-2007, 06:40 AM
I'm not really into forums or social engineering, so making "friends" with people for no other reason than to get torrent invites off of them seems wrong to me. Wasting tracker's bandwidth by registering to random sites in the hope that they become popular and highly sought after doesn't seem right either. So I'll skip the foreplay and ask first"

I want an Oink account really badly.

Torrentleech and DVD Club look nice as well, but I especially want Oink for the music.

I'd GREATLY appreciate your patronage.

kthxbye

Chillin <3333

Just PM me if you're feeling generous or wanna vent your anger by calling me a noob.

Edit: Just so i don't get percepted as a leecher. Here's my demonoid ratio:
http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/1615/rationx9.jpg
By chillin (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/chillin) at 2007-08-24

Enlightened
08-24-2007, 06:45 AM
This is a community, sounds like U just want to Hit & Run, why should I cARE what U want?? What about Contributing First, before asking? How about that. I just wasted my Bandwidth,, replying ....

chillincool
08-24-2007, 06:51 AM
What do you want me to contribute my good sir? Tee hee.

Enlightened
08-24-2007, 06:55 AM

I am NOT even going to dignify that with an answer...........go figure it out Dude

I have all those Trackers right now to my Disposal, could just get U going..... But I rather give it to a DOG than U

chillincool
08-24-2007, 07:04 AM
To be honest I probably won't hit & run like you said, but i'd rather be here under the pretext of enjoying myself rather than climbing up ladders. Sorry if you have no sympathy for/can't understand that.

Edit: Anyways, PM me for more bashing rather than looking like an ass.

bblogs
08-24-2007, 07:05 AM
I rather give it to a DOG than U

Clearly Chillincool is going to use this Oink invite. I'd rather give one to him than a trader. :P

Chillincool: If you're really going to use one but you can't be bothered spending hours gaining trust (fair enough) then go buy one.....it'd be well worth the saved hours. :)

Personally I can't help you for now

threelions00
08-24-2007, 07:07 AM

I am NOT even going to dignify that with an answer...........go figure it out Dude

I have all those Trackers right now to my Disposal, could just get U going..... But I rather give it to a DOG than U

Can I be a dog then and have an oink invite please? :) I have been a member of the site sometime and have made over 500 posts!

Sorry if I have hijacked this thread a tiny bit. I was being opportunisitc! And as this site says, never pay for filesharing! I think that could include buying invites! Get to know the people here, they are cool, even if you spend 10 mins a day, build up a rep and people will help you out more.

chillincool
08-24-2007, 07:08 AM
bblogs thanks for understanding. I was thinking about buying oink, but ebay wants $30 and I have one of those bad feelings I'll end up banned and out of my moniez :S.

3lions you dirty highjacker! LAWL.

dbmp
08-24-2007, 07:09 AM
This is a community, sounds like U just want to Hit & Run, why should I cARE what U want?? What about Contributing First, before asking? How about that. I just wasted my Bandwidth,, replying ....

What have he done to earn the right of such a rude anwser? You just seem to like to brag and say bad...

As for Oink, i don't have invites avaible, but hope that someone how does give one to you. Good luck.

berserk1980
08-24-2007, 07:13 AM

Can I be a dog then and have an oink invite please? :) I have been a member of the site sometime and have made over 500 posts!

Sorry if I have hijacked this thread a tiny bit. I was being opportunisitc! And as this site says, never pay for filesharing! I think that could include buying invites! Get to know the people here, they are cool, even if you spend 10 mins a day, build up a rep and people will help you out more.

i wanna be a dog too.
being human is too tired.

chillincool
08-24-2007, 07:14 AM
No need to aplogize 3lions, I'm just playing around ;)

bblogs
08-24-2007, 07:18 AM
never pay for filesharing! ....even if you spend 10 mins a day, build up a rep...

Ahhh but time ismoney :yup:....if I'd been sweeping floors in all the time I've spent trading trackers, I could've bought a lot more than what I have now :pinch:

Enlightened
08-24-2007, 07:23 AM
I rather give it to a DOG than U

Clearly Chillincool is going to use this Oink invite. I'd rather give one to him than a trader. :P

Traders do not need u to give them, they can always trade for them...........hehhe Did U forget?:P

chillincool
08-24-2007, 07:25 AM
Hmm...how about I load up an avatar of boobies, that'll help probably. lol

Oh and do you know anybody semi-legit who'll sell invites at a fair price(not ebay)? I'm not neccesarily going to buy, but there's no hurt in looking.

Enlightened
08-24-2007, 07:27 AM
What have he done to earn the right of such a rude anwser? You just seem to like to brag and say bad...

U are just saying that because U do not like Traders

chillincool
08-24-2007, 07:43 AM
Argh bblogs =D

Just so i don't get percepted as a leecher. Here's my demonoid ratio:
http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/1615/rationx9.jpg
By chillin (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/chillin) at 2007-08-24