Sextent
08-25-2007, 12:32 PM
hey ho

tupac
08-25-2007, 07:21 PM
:spam:

Hairbautt
08-25-2007, 07:26 PM
http://www.smileygenerator.us/t/gen/smiley.php?text=Off Topic&smiley=no&fontcolor=000000&ss=1&font=&shadowcolor=&signcolor=&ext=.gif

Skiz
08-25-2007, 07:28 PM

tupac
08-25-2007, 08:06 PM

Skiz
08-25-2007, 08:16 PM
How original.

tupac
08-25-2007, 08:33 PM
How original.
But true :whistling

Hairbautt
08-25-2007, 09:03 PM
:failedthread:

Fromagepas
08-25-2007, 09:24 PM
:deletedlink:

Skiz
08-25-2007, 09:25 PM

Inbreds ruin it for everyone. :no:

tupac
08-25-2007, 10:30 PM

OMG.:O I ruined this:

hey ho
What a shame. That intelligent post is clearly not spam. Please forgive me everyone :cry:
And Skizo, until you can demonstrate that I am an "Inbred", I will call you "asshole" on all the FST forum, because you are acting like one.

Sextent
08-25-2007, 10:35 PM

hey ho
What a shame. That intelligent post is clearly not spam. Please forgive me everyone :cry:
And Skizo, until you can demonstrate that I am an "Inbread", I will call you "asshole" on all the FST forum, because you are acting like one.

It was a link to flash games, in a thread of it's own. Entitled "Flash Games". In The Lounge.

On what basis would it be considered spam.

Oh and "Inbread" would be a sandwich.

tupac
08-25-2007, 10:44 PM

hey ho
And Skizo, until you can demonstrate that I am an "Inbread", I will call you "asshole" on all the FST forum, because you are acting like one.

It was a link to flash games, in a thread of it's own. Entitled "Flash Games". In The Lounge.

Yeah. You made the "Flash Games" thread, and in your post you wrote only a link. Nothing more. Not a single word about the site. Even the spambots are more creative.
This is pure spam.

Sextent
08-25-2007, 10:53 PM

Yeah. You made the "Flash Games" thread, and in your post you wrote only a link. Nothing more. Not a single word about the site. Even the spambots are more creative.
This is pure spam.

Nonsense, spam is extraneous, by definition.

I made a thread about Flash Games and posted a link to flash games. If there was any spam it was people posting other things.

Hairbautt
08-25-2007, 11:28 PM
:greatthread: :lol:

tupac
08-25-2007, 11:30 PM

This is pure spam.

I made a thread about Flash Games and posted a link to flash games. If there was any spam it was people posting other things.
You still don't understand. Your thread was a spam. Because it had no content. Post/thread that has no content=spam. Just putting a random link in your post doesnt mean you have content. You have to say something about that link.

Hairbautt
08-25-2007, 11:34 PM
he's right

/ban sextent

Sextent
08-25-2007, 11:35 PM
This is pure spam.

You still don't understand. Your thread was a spam. Because it had no content. Post/thread that has no content=spam. Just putting a random link in your post doesnt mean you have content. You have to say something about that link.

How can a thread in The Lounge be spam. The thread is about itself. It was a link for people to use if they wanted. The title gave all the information required, no further comment was needed.

Pricks like you posting nonsense, that's spam.

I'm about to take pleasure in ignoring you. Thanks for that.

Hairbautt
08-25-2007, 11:37 PM
he sounds righter.

/ban inbred

tupac
08-25-2007, 11:47 PM

How can a thread in The Lounge be spam. The thread is about itself. It was a link for people to use if they wanted. The title gave all the information required, no further comment was needed.

It doesnt matter on which forum you post, a spam is still a spam, even if you post it here on FST lounge. You just don't get banned here for spamming. On other forums you do get banned.:whistling

Hairbautt
08-25-2007, 11:54 PM
caring and points of compassion

/emo :emo:

disko.balls
08-26-2007, 12:38 AM
people here complain to much, I was hoping to find some weird silly flash game and I see nothing but arguing...its prolly about time for a big FAT group hug.

Hairbautt
08-26-2007, 12:38 AM
Who's much?

callum
08-26-2007, 12:39 AM
people here complain to much, I was hoping to find some weird silly flash game and I see nothing but arguing...its prolly about time for a big FAT group hug.

Have a search for the show your pants thread, if you're really into that sort of thing.

disko.balls
08-26-2007, 12:43 AM
Who's much?
:Dclever

Hairbautt
08-26-2007, 12:45 AM
That's something JP would of pulled on me :dabs:

disko.balls
08-26-2007, 12:57 AM
anywho, on the topic of flash games

http://www.addictinggames.com/curveball.html
best flash game in the history of ever.
It makes me say all types of expletives.

Hairbautt
08-26-2007, 01:29 AM
We have an arcade section: Arcade (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-flash-games-223628/arcade.php)

Skiz
08-26-2007, 05:45 AM

It doesnt matter on which forum you post, a spam is still a spam, even if you post it here on FST lounge. You just don't get banned here for spamming. On other forums you do get banned.:whistling

wtf are you going on about? :blink:

Senseless
Pointless
Annoying
Spam is bullshit that is (for example) off-topic or unproductive. This thread fits under neither of those categories. It's The Lounge, ffs. Its whole purpose is for posting topics which do not fall under the file sharing umbrella. He created a thread about Flash games which contained a link to Flash games. What is there to misinterpret? :blink:

I know you're new, but at least learn what's going on before spouting off nonsense.

Lounge
Don't be fooled by cheap imitations, this is the original Off-Topic forum. Come on in and talk about absolutely anything (within our board rules).

The only thing in this thread that's SPAM is your blather, asshole.

See? I can be an asshole, too. :whistling

Hairbautt
08-26-2007, 05:47 AM
Yea, asshole. Now what do you have to say for yourself?

:bleh:

tupac
08-26-2007, 12:54 PM

wtf are you going on about? :blink:

Senseless
Pointless
Annoying
Spam is bullshit that is (for example) off-topic or unproductive. This thread fits under neither of those categories. It's The Lounge, ffs. Its whole purpose is for posting topics which do not fall under the file sharing umbrella. He created a thread about Flash games which contained a link to Flash games. What is there to misinterpret? :blink:

I know you're new, but at least learn what's going on before spouting off nonsense.

Lounge
Don't be fooled by cheap imitations, this is the original Off-Topic forum. Come on in and talk about absolutely anything (within our board rules).

The only thing in this thread that's SPAM is your blather, asshole.

See? I can be an asshole, too. :whistling

On every forum on the web a thread like this is considered spam. U don't believe me? Try to open 5 threads like this (when you post in the thread just a link, without content) on a respected forum, you will get a warn or a ban for spamming.

Lounge

This is what I'm saying too :yup:. You can talk here about absolutely anything, but you have to talk, not just post a random link. If he would have said something about that link, some comments, then this thread wouldn't have been a spam, but he just posted a f*cking link. On every f*cking forum a thread like this is called spam!
Now you understand, asshole? :sick:

tesco
08-26-2007, 02:07 PM
This isn't any other forum.
Nobody here cares about other forums.

Proper Bo
08-26-2007, 02:18 PM

other forums are for gheys.

Sextent
08-26-2007, 02:27 PM

I care about The Moderation (http://moderation3.proboards46.com/), but that's the only other one I care about. Honestly.

Jagarga
08-26-2007, 02:54 PM
si

Hairbautt
08-26-2007, 03:21 PM
Liar.

ziggyjuarez
08-26-2007, 08:26 PM
|| |
| ||
| .|

Barbarossa
08-28-2007, 09:24 AM
Senseless
Pointless
Annoying

To be fair, that acronym was coined long after the term "spam" was used with regards to emails, chatrooms and messageboards.

Personally, I think JP should put the original link back, and TUPAC should stfu, the dirty little spammer :cool:

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 10:47 AM
How much of this is actually about Flash Games. Seems to me the only person not spamming here is the person who was accused of it.

I'm including myself in that btw.

tupac
08-28-2007, 04:16 PM
Senseless
Pointless
Annoying

To be fair, that acronym was coined long after the term "spam" was used with regards to emails, chatrooms and messageboards.

Personally, I think JP should put the original link back, and TUPAC should stfu, the dirty little spammer :cool:

I would really like to know in which of my posts I spammed, because if you would know a little about the forum on which you are a mod (:frusty:), you would know that this is the off-topic forum.

This is the off-topic forum, you can talk about anything here, but you have to f*cking talk, not just open a thread which contains only a random link, this is called spam. He's like a f*cking spambot.

Barbarossa
08-28-2007, 04:35 PM

These two for starters :dabs:

"Talking" involves more than posting a smiley :frusty:

tupac
08-28-2007, 04:52 PM

These two for starters :dabs:

"Talking" involves more than posting a smiley :frusty:
That smiley is a word: spam. That's "talking". But a random link is not "talking".
BTW, you think that Skizo's post is a spam too? :P

LaPistola
08-28-2007, 05:20 PM
The threads can be off topic not the posts in the thread, if someone makes a thread with a specific goal you stick with that and do not come into there thread and start talking shit about how there spamming, this is the lounge anything goes, the title was the explanation of the thread anything beyond that would have been redundant. Tupac you are an ignoramus, and who are you to tell the mods they don't know the rules. F*ck off

Skiz
08-28-2007, 05:36 PM

I would really like to know in which of my posts I spammed, because if you would know a little about the forum on which you are a mod (:frusty:), you would know that this is the off-topic forum.

This is the off-topic forum, you can talk about anything here, but you have to f*cking talk, not just open a thread which contains only a random link, this is called spam. He's like a f*cking spambot.

The Lounge is an area where members can post whatever they want. It's a virtually unmoderated section of the board.

You can post just about whatever the fuck you want here. There is no on-topic or off-topic. Look at the threads here, they almost all stray off the original topic, but who gives a shit. IT'S THE LOUNGE.

Like rossco said, who gives a shit about other boards or what they do?

enoughfakefiles
08-28-2007, 06:10 PM
This threads gone waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy of topic

/closed

tupac
08-28-2007, 06:13 PM
The threads can be off topic not the posts in the thread, if someone makes a thread with a specific goal you stick with that and do not come into there thread and start talking shit about how there spamming, this is the lounge anything goes, the title was the explanation of the thread anything beyond that would have been redundant. Tupac you are an ignoramus, and who are you to tell the mods they don't know the rules. F*ck off
F*ck off kid. You don't know what you are talking about.
I posted a "spam" smiley, to a thread which had only a random link, which on every board of the world (except FST) is considered spam, and if you have only 1 post on the board when you make a thread like this, you will even get a ban, because the mods will think that you are a spambot.
I intended to make only that 1 single post on this thread, but then the other users came...
I couldnt make all the offtopic without the helping hand off the mods and other users who posted on this thread.

Proper Bo
08-28-2007, 06:26 PM
I posted a "spam" smiley, to a thread which had only a random link, which on every board of the world (except FST) is considered spam, and if you have only 1 post on the board when you make a thread like this, you will even get a ban, because the mods will think that you are a spambot.
I intended to make only that 1 single post on this thread, but then the other users came...
I couldnt make all the offtopic without the helping hand off the mods and other users who posted on this thread.

:offtopic::spam: etc.

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 06:29 PM
Why do you keep saying it only contained a "random link". The thread was entitled "Flash Games" and the link was to, flash games. How is that a random link.

Why did the post need anything else other than the link. Did it need something like "here is a link to flash games", what would that have added to the post.

Some people like playing flash games on-line. A chap posts a link to some really good ones, that's useful to people who like them. It's not offensive, it's not controversial, it's just giving people a link to something they want to use. How is that spam, other than by your own definition of something like "the post had no words in it".

Here's the point, you're just talking shite. I suspect even you know that.

LaPistola
08-28-2007, 06:30 PM
we don't care about other boards we are talking a bout this board, not "every board of the world"

tupac
08-28-2007, 06:33 PM

:offtopic::spam: etc.

Look who's talking :frusty:. Sooo lame :P

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 06:34 PM
we don't care about other boards we are talking a bout this board, not "every board of the world"

Look this tit's been on every forum in the World, have you. Just think about that one.

Bottom line is, if a member with almost 1500 posts makes a thread and starts it with a useful link they would be banned from any other forum in the World. That's just a fact.

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 06:35 PM
If there's any Americans here, my last was irony.

Hairbautt
08-28-2007, 06:45 PM
http://www.smileygenerator.us/t/temp/PATTON/happy.gif

Hairbautt
08-28-2007, 06:46 PM
I think we should ban'em. That's what other boards would do.

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 06:52 PM
I agree with Hairbautt, Sextent is a cunt.

tupac
08-28-2007, 07:36 PM
Why do you keep saying it only contained a "random link". The thread was entitled "Flash Games" and the link was to, flash games. How is that a random link.

Why did the post need anything else other than the link. Did it need something like "here is a link to flash games", what would that have added to the post.

Some people like playing flash games on-line. A chap posts a link to some really good ones, that's useful to people who like them. It's not offensive, it's not controversial, it's just giving people a link to something they want to use. How is that spam, other than by your own definition of something like "the post had no words in it".

Here's the point, you're just talking shite. I suspect even you know that.

There are thousands of sites with flash games. He just posted a random one from them. He just posted a random link, nothing else. If he would have said something about the site, why he choosed to post this particular site, then the thread wouldn't have been a spam. He just posted for the sake of posting :whistling
His topic had no content, no purpose. Why would someone click on his random link to a flash game site? If someone want to play flash games, he goes to google, and finds thousands of sites. It's just stupid to post something that even a 6 years old child can find on google in 1 second.
The thread starter should have posted a link to a flash games site only if there is something special about that site (he's favorite flash game site, or the best flash game site, or a flash games site with a lot of football games, etc.) because otherwise it's a useless thread, a spam.

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 07:40 PM
Woman standing watching a group of soldiers march. - "Look there's my boy there, isn't he fantastic. Do you see how he is marching, he's brilliant. Everyone else is out of step but not him."

Skiz
08-28-2007, 07:40 PM
That totally convinced me.

Quit spamming! :fist:

Hairbautt
08-28-2007, 07:42 PM
http://www.finkbuilt.com/static/images/articles/spam1.jpg

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 07:56 PM
That totally convinced me.

Quit spamming! :fist:

Oh you have a pop now. I've been standing up for you as well.

tupac
08-28-2007, 08:00 PM
Woman standing watching a group of soldiers march. - "Look there's my boy there, isn't he fantastic. Do you see how he is marching, he's brilliant. Everyone else is out of step but not him."
No, more like Galileo Galilei :pinch:

Barbarossa
08-28-2007, 08:01 PM
Was he in the army? :blink:

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 08:02 PM
In what way.

tupac
08-28-2007, 08:23 PM
In what way.
LOL :glag:
Use your brain man :P

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 08:24 PM
In what way.

Or you could just answer the question and not be a fucking troll. That might be a better idea.

tupac
08-28-2007, 08:51 PM

Or you could just answer the question and not be a fucking troll. That might be a better idea.
So you don't want to use your brain :glag:
You should try it sometimes :P

Anyway, it was about the heliocentric model of the universe, and that almost everyone was against it.
It was a response to that military cr*p of yours :whistling. You should have figured it out :P

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 09:04 PM

Anyway, it was about the heliocentric model of the universe, and that almost everyone was against it.
It was a response to that military cr*p of yours :whistling. You should have figured it out :P

It's interesting. Most condescending pricks don't need to post as many :whistling smilies as you. It's almost as if you want to do it, but want the exit strategy of saying "Oh ffs, I was only joking".

In fact, come to think of it a lot of your trolling contains the "get out" smilies. It's almost as if you don't have the courage of your convictions.:whistling

Proper Bo
08-28-2007, 09:09 PM
I think it's cause he's an absolute cock, with an unfeasibly small penis.:whistling

Snee
08-28-2007, 09:20 PM
And a fucking sandwich.

Hairbautt
08-28-2007, 09:35 PM
:whistling

tupac
08-28-2007, 09:49 PM

It's interesting. Most condescending pricks don't need to post as many :whistling smilies as you. It's almost as if you want to do it, but want the exit strategy of saying "Oh ffs, I was only joking".

In fact, come to think of it a lot of your trolling contains the "get out" smilies. It's almost as if you don't have the courage of your convictions.:whistling
Actually, I use smilies because english is not my main language, and I can make myself understood more easily with smilies.
BTW, your post is a total bullsh*t :whistling

mievmo
08-28-2007, 11:00 PM
hmmmm. spam again... ?

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 11:02 PM

Actually, I use smilies because english is not my main language, and I can manipulate people more easily with smilies.
BTW, your post is spot on :whistling

Fixed.

tupac
08-28-2007, 11:06 PM
Actually, I use smilies because english is not my main language, and I can manipulate people more easily with smilies.

Fixed.
Manipulate? LOL! Who did I manipulate? :wacko:

tupac
08-28-2007, 11:08 PM
hmmmm. spam again... ?
Admins, mods, people with 20000 posts have posted in this thread, but you won't find an on-topic post. BTW, you are off-topic too :whistling

Hairbautt
08-28-2007, 11:09 PM
Fixed.
Me.

Snee
08-28-2007, 11:09 PM

Fixed.

Dude, that's totally unfair. That guy probably doesn't know his arse from his face, like.

Hairbautt
08-28-2007, 11:10 PM
http://www.smileygenerator.us/t/temp/POTATO/happy.gif I like smilies, too.

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 11:11 PM
Fixed.

Good English, well done.

tupac
08-28-2007, 11:14 PM

Good English, well done.
As I already said, english is not my main language. But you didn't know what to say anymore, so you bring up the idiots last deffence: your language,grammar sux
:frusty:

Hairbautt
08-28-2007, 11:17 PM
Give it up already. :dabs:

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 11:18 PM
Good English, well done.
As I already said, english is not my main language. But you didn't know what to say anymore, so you bring up the idiots last deffence: your language,grammar sux
:frusty:

:noes:

Hairbautt
08-28-2007, 11:19 PM
Grammer does sux. :dabs: Write on that one.

tupac
08-28-2007, 11:21 PM
If you stop, I stop.
BTW, this thread was dead for 2 days, but an "intelligent mod" (:sick:), decided to bring it up again:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-flash-games-post2234062/postcount38

Skiz
08-29-2007, 01:52 AM
Who are you quoting? :huh:

tupac
08-29-2007, 02:00 AM
post #81 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-flash-games-post2235735/postcount81) :whistling

Hairbautt
08-29-2007, 02:43 AM
I'm not a mod.

Skiz
08-29-2007, 03:23 AM
post #81 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-flash-games-post2235735/postcount81) :whistling

That post doesn't say, "intelligent mod" anywhere in it. :dry:

tupac
08-29-2007, 08:56 AM

That post doesn't say, "intelligent mod" anywhere in it. :dry:
No, I'm saying that :frusty:

Barbarossa
08-29-2007, 09:23 AM
If you stop, I stop.
BTW, this thread was dead for 2 days, but an "intelligent mod" (:sick:), decided to bring it up again:

It was a sunday. I don't post on sundays, day of rest and all that, and monday was a bank holiday.

Not that it's any of your business. You're the one who hijacked this thread for your own agenda, and bullied the OP into removing a perfectly good link to some flash games. :whistling

manker
08-29-2007, 09:32 AM
If you stop, I stop.

It was a sunday. I don't post on sundays, day of rest and all that, and monday was a bank holiday.

Worst comeback. Evar.

Barbarossa
08-29-2007, 09:44 AM
I should have just let it lie, you reckon.

Probably :mellow:

manker
08-29-2007, 09:52 AM

Prolly.

It could have been worse tho', you could have said to tupac that you were putting her on ignore and then logged into a different sock puppet account to continue the argument.

Snee
08-29-2007, 12:12 PM
You've really changed :no:

manker
08-29-2007, 12:36 PM
You've really changed :no:
How so?

Snee
08-29-2007, 01:01 PM
You used to be all like http://www.stargazette.com/blogs/genx/scanandplan/uploaded_images/carebear-749173.jpg

But now you're all harsh and judgemental :no:

Barbarossa
08-29-2007, 01:15 PM
It was that spell in prison that did it.

It changes a man you know. Makes you think...

manker
08-29-2007, 01:19 PM
You used to be all like http://www.stargazette.com/blogs/genx/scanandplan/uploaded_images/carebear-749173.jpg

But now you're all harsh and judgemental :no:Yeah, we did a survey before I came back to the bored.

Harsh and judgmental is what people want :idunno:

Chip Monk
08-29-2007, 05:56 PM

Prolly.

It could have been worse tho', you could have said to tupac that you were putting her on ignore and then logged into a different sock puppet account to continue the argument.

Now that would be funny.

Do you think tupac really doesn't know that you are also Sextent.

What a fucking genious