about revolt!?

thanks for all the helpers

Cmon
08-25-2007, 09:59 PM
I think people recently just signup because of curiosity/collection
Didn't try to signup since some people said that that's more on forum

kayvanblue
08-25-2007, 10:00 PM
people like me and you keep that deal realy hot!
there is no big deal! you get all you need from TL
by the way it took me a year of collecting trackers to understand that!

kallieb
08-26-2007, 12:33 AM
Revolt is all about its forum. It's not a torrent place where people rush over to find the exclusive packs and rocket-speeds. Revolt is a community of people from all over the world who dialogue in witty, funny, serious and thoughtful ways.

If learning and thinking and dialoguing is not your forte, than Revolt is not for you.

I enjoy the community and hope to be a member for as long as possible!

saulin
08-26-2007, 08:03 AM
Revolt is all about its forum. It's not a torrent place where people rush over to find the exclusive packs and rocket-speeds. Revolt is a community of people from all over the world who dialogue in witty, funny, serious and thoughtful ways.

If learning and thinking and dialoguing is not your forte, than Revolt is not for you.

Sounds just like many forums out there.

sear
08-26-2007, 08:32 AM

:yup: the kitty speaks the truth.

sear
08-26-2007, 08:34 AM
:pinch: double post.

ghurka
08-26-2007, 10:35 AM
Sounds just like many forums out there. Its not just another forum....it's a place where like-minded people go to share news, have a laugh and help each other....and its the latter that separates this from other forums. Probably the most considerate group of people that I've come across on the net.

But it's not for everyone...the parasites are very quickly weeded out.