PDA

View Full Version : I give all of this for FTN invite

game1283
08-26-2007, 04:42 AM
I give all of this for an FTN invite... :)

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/3716/sadnesssorrowgh3.jpg (http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/4/17/991280/Sadness%20And%20Sorrow.mp3)

The image above contains a link to an mp3 you might want to listen while reading my thread, ofcourse it does not contain a virus or a keylogger, you may want to scan it before playing if you want to.. but if you still doubt me, it's alright not to listen at it.. by the way it is just an accompany of this thread, I carefully selected the song, just play it over and over :)

The Novel:

They say in order to get an invite to FTN is to write a novel about anti-trading. I know I couldn't write a novel, I'm trying hard but I will do any..

First of all of these. I do not trade. But you can find a rep in me saying "Trusted Trader" - we did not trade, the rep was from a friend, maybe just to show 'trust' to me :)

But I will not want stop traders, if it is their way of life - it's ok..

I believe in the saying "Invites are meant to be free" the spirit within it. Yeah, thanks to all people that given me their free invites, to many good trackers, low-level is high-level : I look at them, just for example is DH, very nice tracker, TL and Demonoid- just as fair.. I may want to extend my sincerest thanks to one person here at FST, who invited me to my first tracker,:-we know who you are-:, where until now I still use the tracker and provided me great things. Of all I received, free invites, I have not yet given this Community a payback.. Since I have not yet uploaded enough on sites. but someday, I'll earn invites, although slow.. I'll give return the good souls who spared me an invite to their trackers..

We in the torrent world struggle for living, to survive, we use any way just to climb up and stay.. though may challenges we encounter, though many flammings, many accusations, we are still here, we live the torrent world.. Hoping some day, we might get what we all struggled for.. we have different dreams, different point of views, and we see trackers in a different way each other sees. Maybe the best tracker for some is not the best for others.. but If you see it's the best for you, Go for it.. There may be time that there will be hardships, troubles, let's not forget that we are not alone.. Our life sing different songs, spread different colors, it is so good to find harmony with other people in this community..

I hope someday, each one of us achieves his/her dreams, we continue the legend, I hope every member of this community... in the end.. be joyful, contented, pleased, in high spirits and be blissful..

I pray that someone will consider me for an invite, I will do all for it, I will give love.. a spirit of truthfulness, I never think of faking the tracker.. I want to be a good member.. If you will give me a chance, I will be happy to show my determination for the tracker.. I hope good things will happen to you guys.. thanks for everything FST..

One day, time will come, we will leave this forum whether we like it or not, whether the reason is personal, real-life commitments, dedication to something, or we will never know.. fatality.. I hope we will have some good memories to remember, the thrill we have on giveaways, The sense of Humor of some SYSOPS, our being noob back then, the persons that helped us when we do not know what to do, friends that have been very good to you, mods that enabled our accounts ^_^, the "thanks" comment on our torrents.. where in our life, we sometimes thought, we share our connection to our ratio, but then the reality - we share our life to the whole world.. we gave pieces of joy to every torrent user on earth..

All those anti-trading communities, thanks, although accuses are being thrown in to you, we all know you guys are good and you just hoped a world of sharing and helping..

The sadness and sorrow we had...

Some quoted sayings of our good friends here at FST.. (I just like to quote them :))

Only true love can buy a FTN invite. Ain't I lyrical today?

Nice Presto..:)

I never laughed! Infact I too got FTN buy just asking so why would I laugh, after all this is a forum and people are entitled to post their views.
This message gives me hope..

There are other ways to get into a desirable tracker, and surely trades is not the best path.

..enough with this WIAW list!
It has destroyed every meaning of friendship and sharing in here...
looks like WIAW made a revolution in torrents invite section :D

one of these days im gna give an invite for ftn away
I'll wait for that tintin..:yup:

just stay active in the community and be patient.
I'll try to be, I hope..

FTN is very hard
Yeah, it's true..:happy:

out of curiosity to know what an ftn invite is worth, what is it?
It worths a good user maybe.. and a good soul..

good luck though, if youre really set on ftn
Yes, I'm set on it.. thanks for the goodluck in my thread back then..;)

game, FTN is a high level tracker and in order to get it, you need to have at least a good reputation and to be a member of other good trackers.

you're always been good to me samoyan.. thanks!:shifty:

demonoid and tl is all you really need man

ftn is overrated
you're great man, I adore you:lol:

The thing is, the Invites section is not all about trading... It's also about giving and helping fellow FST members

you're the man fstrulz!:)

INVITES SHOULD ALWAYS BE FREE!!!!
:)

What do you need to get FTN?:
patience and good deeds
I think you're right..

Brandon.. This song is for you

torrents traders
watcha gonnna do, watcha gonna do when Brandon come for you
torrents traders

When you did a trade
and you had a bad faith
You go to school and you learn the golden rule
So why are you acting like a bloody fool
If you do trades then you must be cool

torrents traders
torrents traders

You traded for wheelmods
You traded for E****
You traded for your mother
You traded for your father
You traded for A Tophos
You traded for Blackcats and you disapointed me

torrents traders
torrents traders

Nobody naw give you no break
Traders naw you you no break
Not even your ass lickers naw give you no break

torrents traders
torrents traders

Why did you have to act so mean don't you know
You're a human being born with FTN and with
The love from kimii reflections come and reflections go
I know sometimes you want to let go (he he he)
I know sometimes you want to let go

See this is the kind of cool unique shit that gets u an invite from me lol.
I hope I can compose that kind of song Brandon..

----------------------------------------------------------
As I have said earlier... I pray that someone will consider me for an invite, I will do all for it, I will give love.. a spirit of truthfulness, I never think of faking the tracker.. I want to be a good member.. If you will give me a chance, I will be happy to show my determination for the tracker.. I hope good things will happen to you guys.. thanks for everything FST..

I contribute this thread with some love and care to FTN,
I give all for an FTN invite.. thank you guys..

P.S. thanks for reading, did you listen to the song while reading?

May I request? If there will be negative comments you want to post in this thread, please just PM it to me, I hope this thread will not be filled with flammings, war, sadness and sorrow..
May it happen that only good and positive post come here my thread.. thanks..

Cmon
08-26-2007, 04:46 AM
You do a lot of research I believe :P

game1283
08-26-2007, 04:49 AM
You do a lot of research I believe :P
:)

SKGunners
08-26-2007, 05:02 AM
I didn't listen to the song while reading, but it was an awesome read whatsoever. I hope someone who really has an invite will give it to you.

Brandon
08-26-2007, 05:03 AM
throw in a bj

dragos
08-26-2007, 05:04 AM
Out of all the users who ask for free ftn until now, this is the only one i would give one. Hope brandon agree's

01ramos
08-26-2007, 05:04 AM
it would of been mad crazy if your'e internet disconnected and shut off while you was typing that messege. but come on u deservbe it look at the effort put in.

SKGunners
08-26-2007, 05:07 AM
it would of been mad crazy if your'e internet disconnected and shut off while you was typing that messege. but come on u deservbe it look at the effort put in.Not if you're using Firefox. You can always restore your web pages if an unexpected power failure occurs.

Brandon
08-26-2007, 05:08 AM
alright give me ur email

I'm only doing this b/c you included a nice little mp3 to listen to and enjoy while reading.

<3

01ramos
08-26-2007, 05:10 AM
it would of been mad crazy if your'e internet disconnected and shut off while you was typing that messege. but come on u deservbe it look at the effort put in.Not if you're using Firefox. You can always restore your web pages if an unexpected power failure occurs.

true say, btw good win for the gunners 2 day.

SKGunners
08-26-2007, 05:12 AM
Not if you're using Firefox. You can always restore your web pages if an unexpected power failure occurs.

true say, btw good win for the gunners 2 day.Yeah, buddy. Cesc scored a great goal though I was pretty pissed at Van Persie missing the penalty but anyways a win is a win! C'mon Arsenal!!

BTW, congrats to the topic creator! Have a nice day and enjoy the awesome FTN. :)

game1283
08-26-2007, 05:19 AM
Cool :-)

Thanks!:)

I didn't listen to the song while reading, but it was an awesome read whatsoever. I hope someone who really has an invite will give it to you.

Thanks for the support Bro.:happy:

Out of all the users who ask for free ftn until now, this is the only one i would give one. Hope brandon agree's

I'm shy:)

it would of been mad crazy if your'e internet disconnected and shut off while you was typing that messege. but come on u deservbe it look at the effort put in.

hehe:cool:

Good luck m8 ;)

Thank you Mate..

alright give me ur email

I'm only doing this b/c you included a nice little mp3 to listen to and enjoy while reading.

<3

wow.. my heart beats the fastest ever.. thank you brandon:)

------------------
Thank you to all :happy:

I'll never forget this community:yup:

You're the Best Brandon:)

Mister Moo
08-26-2007, 05:23 AM
lol that song made my day

sear
08-26-2007, 05:25 AM
Congratulations :)

01ramos
08-26-2007, 05:26 AM
lol congratulations on your mission success., remember i was the 4th person to rep you, so when you get invites you know where to send 1 :w00t::w00t::lol:

game1283
08-26-2007, 05:27 AM
Congratulations :)

Thanks again... wow.. it was my dream tracker all this times:)

SKGunners
08-26-2007, 05:29 AM
Wow, I just listened to the song and read it over again. Makes me emotional, lol, no seriously, a great song you choose I gotta say. It kinda set up the mood to your "novel".

game1283
08-26-2007, 05:29 AM
lol congratulations on your mission success., remember i was the 4th person to rep you, so when you get invites you know where to send 1 :w00t::w00t::lol:

I won't forget you guys:happy: and for the invite.. I don't use seedbox, so it will be somehow long before I get one, maybe someone will hook you up before I get one:)

Wow, I just listened to the song and read it over again. Makes me emotional, lol, no seriously, a great song you choose I gotta say. It kinda set up the mood to your "novel".

Yes, the song was great:) I feel very happy today Bro. I can't stop myself expressing that I'm really Happy:D

jam0980tr
08-26-2007, 05:33 AM
Congratulations buddy am happy that you did get it that track is wicked i have played it like 20 times now LOl:D

Cmon
08-26-2007, 05:34 AM
Now I'm curious with the song because I didn't listen before :P
From where is this song? I think heard this from.. Samurai X? Or is it Naruto?

jam0980tr
08-26-2007, 05:36 AM

Naruto :)

snowprince
08-26-2007, 05:36 AM
well, a lot of hard work and effort there. wish you luck, mate. deserving invite you got

Cmon
08-26-2007, 05:40 AM

Now I know what to download next :P

Oh, & gratz
;)

game1283
08-26-2007, 05:44 AM
Congratulations buddy am happy that you did get it that track is wicked i have played it like 20 times now LOl:D

well, a lot of hard work and effort there. wish you luck, mate. deserving invite you got

Now I know what to download next :P

Oh, & gratz
;)

Guys, Thanks Really!:D
I won't forget FST ever in my life!:happy:

Matt Alone
08-26-2007, 05:48 AM
when i first got on ftn i received 2 invites from someone on this forum for free. one for me, one for a friend. i just got lucky lol

signalearth
08-26-2007, 05:49 AM
I like the song. Great instrumentals. :D

SKGunners
08-26-2007, 05:50 AM
when i first got on ftn i received 2 invites from someone on this forum for free. one for me, one for a friend. i just got lucky lolLOL, you're here since very long! I guess FTN was just new at that time and it must have been easier to get in. On top of that, all this trading probably wasn't popular back then.

01ramos
08-26-2007, 05:52 AM
when i first got on ftn i received 2 invites from someone on this forum for free. one for me, one for a friend. i just got lucky lolLOL, you're here since very long! I guess FTN was just new at that time and it must have been easier to get in. On top of that, all this trading probably wasn't popular back then.

hmm, the thing is that there could be many new & open trackers around us now that arnt nothing at the moment but may grow into one of the best & rarest lol .. who knows

Matt Alone
08-26-2007, 05:55 AM

it was only like a year ago, maybe even less :P

game1283
08-26-2007, 05:56 AM
LOL, you're here since very long! I guess FTN was just new at that time and it must have been easier to get in. On top of that, all this trading probably wasn't popular back then.

hmm, the thing is that there could be many new & open trackers around us now that arnt nothing at the moment but may grow into one of the best & rarest lol .. who knows

That can happen:) a tracker which isn't good today, maybe the best tomorrow:happy:

SKGunners
08-26-2007, 05:57 AM
LOL, you're here since very long! I guess FTN was just new at that time and it must have been easier to get in. On top of that, all this trading probably wasn't popular back then.

it was only like a year ago, maybe even less :P:lol: I just knew it!

jam0980tr
08-26-2007, 06:04 AM

;)

Presto
08-26-2007, 06:06 AM
Darn it mate, you are really, really lucky, but I guess you are worth it after writing all of that. Hopefully you won't let the f t n community down. Congrats.

Artemis
08-26-2007, 06:09 AM
All I can say is awesome ! well done that is the most well thought out and sincerely post I have seen in a long time. By your sincerity alone you deserve the invite, and of course thanks go to brandon for recognising that. Congratulations !

game1283
08-26-2007, 06:13 AM
Darn it mate, you are really, really lucky, but I guess you are worth it after writing all of that. Hopefully you won't let the f t n community down. Congrats.

I would try not to let down f t n at all my best:happy:

All I can say is awesome ! well done that is the most well thought out and sincerely post I have seen in a long time. By your sincerity alone you deserve the invite, and of course thanks go to brandon for recognising that. Congratulations !

Thanks Artemis:)

jounior
08-26-2007, 06:30 AM
great work man thats the spirit
enjoy the site

PiraSoftCORP
08-26-2007, 06:38 AM
anyone else wants an invite?

01ramos
08-26-2007, 06:43 AM

hell yes everyone does :w00t:

sense
08-26-2007, 06:52 AM
That was great, I am glad someone deserving got an invite.

pazsh
08-26-2007, 06:57 AM
Those that a tricky question???... :)
Man Way to go, Nice post I must add, You done here really great work, thats why I believe you deserve to be part of ftn community, so enjoy the invite and best luck from me.
I myself traying to get into FTN , but still with no luck, guess time will do it's than, hope so.
So best wishes from me and thanks for this lovely educated post, it was good to ear that you take other learning stuff from people around here, besides torrent tracker's invite

Cheers
//pazsh.

game1283
08-26-2007, 07:06 AM
great work man thats the spirit
enjoy the site

That was great, I am glad someone deserving got an invite.

Those that a tricky question???... :)
Man Way to go, Nice post I must add, You done here really great work, thats why I believe you deserve to be part of ftn community, so enjoy the invite and best luck from me.
I myself traying to get into FTN , but still with no luck, guess time will do it's than, hope so.
So best wishes from me and thanks for this lovely educated post, it was good to ear that you take other learning stuff from people around here, besides torrent tracker's invite

Cheers
//pazsh.

Wow! Thanks:happy: Nice to hear from you guys:lol:

pazsh
08-26-2007, 07:13 AM
Wow! Thanks:happy: Nice to hear from you guys:lol:You welcome man, you really deserve it, but what's most beautifully here is the educated stuff you took and seems to brave, leave the fact that You wanted something-->Life are more than just those little things.
Enjoy and have fun as much as you can.
Cheers
//pazsh.

Presto
08-26-2007, 07:24 AM

Giving everyone a false-hope? :(

game1283
08-26-2007, 07:28 AM
Wow! Thanks:happy: Nice to hear from you guys:lol:You welcome man, you really deserve it, but what's most beautifully here is the educated stuff you took and seems to brave, leave the fact that You wanted something-->Life are more than just those little things.
Cheers
//pazsh.

ok, looks like you're a really educated man pazsh:)
I'll have fun:happy:

pazsh
08-26-2007, 07:29 AM
You welcome man, you really deserve it, but what's most beautifully here is the educated stuff you took and seems to brave, leave the fact that You wanted something-->Life are more than just those little things.
Cheers
//pazsh.

ok, looks like you're a really educated man pazsh:)
I'll have fun:happy:

:):)
Thank You.

smervincle
08-26-2007, 08:46 AM

Oh yes. Maybe you have one for anti-trader? :D

22ji
08-26-2007, 09:21 AM
seriously if i would have an ftn invite, it was yours.

Vidde
08-26-2007, 09:44 AM
Wow, if -anyone- has ever deserved a high-level tracker invite for free, that is you, mate. When putting all that effort, and even uploading a sad song to listen too, posting all that research.. You melted me as well :love:

Take care, and enjoy your FTN account! That Brandon was the one giving it to you was bit of a shock for me, but I think he knows like me that you actually deserved it like hell!
Nothing like "can I get a free invite plx?!?!+1" it was actually.. awsome.

Good luck further on!
Regards
-Vidde

StevenVD
08-26-2007, 10:08 AM
love the song :wub:

game1283
08-26-2007, 10:11 AM
seriously if i would have an ftn invite, it was yours.

You're so nice Man:)

love the song :wub:
Yes the song is really good:happy:

Wow, if -anyone- has ever deserved a high-level tracker invite for free, that is you, mate. When putting all that effort, and even uploading a sad song to listen too, posting all that research.. You melted me as well :love:

Take care, and enjoy your FTN account! That Brandon was the one giving it to you was bit of a shock for me, but I think he knows like me that you actually deserved it like hell!
Nothing like "can I get a free invite plx?!?!+1" it was actually.. awsome.

Good luck further on!
Regards
-Vidde

Oh.. Thank you sir, I never thought a community representative will agree about me.. Thanks for the goodluck sir.. I will take good care of my account at FTN :)

Xtremist
08-26-2007, 12:03 PM
Guess U must be awarded a PHD in torrent invite requesting

tintin123
08-26-2007, 12:05 PM
+1 for creativity

good luck mate and nice one

i expected a post sayng....................

BUT not this!

welcome to Ftn ;)

dbmp
08-26-2007, 12:42 PM
Congratulations, The best post asking for FTN that i've ever read. :) If only i could write so well... :P

game1283
08-26-2007, 01:47 PM
Guess U must be awarded a PHD in torrent invite requesting
;) Nice to hear Bro.

+1 for creativity

good luck mate and nice one

i expected a post sayng....................

BUT not this!

welcome to Ftn ;)
:)Thank you

Congratulations, The best post asking for FTN that i've ever read. :) If only i could write so well... :P
:happy:Thanks

Fibo
08-26-2007, 02:10 PM
Is it wrong that I almost cried when i read that post with the song playing in the background?
Wow it made me feel like a kid again watching those movies were your just like C'mon boy you can do it. Made me wanna give him an invite myself.

Wait so dose this mean Brandon DOSE have a heart, cuz now Im confused.

Well anyways congratz mate, and welcome. You are now playing with the Big Boys.

game1283
08-26-2007, 02:15 PM
Is it wrong that I almost cried when i read that post with the song playing in the background?
Wow it made me feel like a kid again watching those movies were your just like C'mon boy you can do it. Made me wanna give him an invite myself.

Wait so dose this mean Brandon DOSE have a heart, cuz now Im confused.

Well anyways congratz mate, and welcome. You are now playing with the Big Boys.
Thanks Mate:) I think Brandon has a big heart:wub: