PDA

View Full Version : Burning

browser
07-02-2003, 09:19 PM
I think this is the right place to post this but im not sure. I d/l a 2.3GB SVCD.TS-Centropy Matrix Reloaded. It gave me 3 bins and 3 cues. How do I burn it to 1 DVD without spaces inbetween the 3 parts.

i_have_a.d.d.
07-03-2003, 12:01 AM
this requires u to do a lot of steps well i guess not that many

first of all u need some kind of video editing some DUH(cant just burn in any format and Xpect it 2 work on DVD)

2nd make all three svcds into an other format like an Mpeg or avi so its only 1 file per cd u convert

3rd use ur editing software (this will take along time depending on the quality of the video and langth aswell) start a project with what ever software u have
and add ur movie files on there u will have 2 wait for the software 2 cut the scenes(this usually takes along.................time)

4th save movies as what ever type u like but make sure all the 3 cds R on the same project all the senes completed created (OMG i hate this part making the MOVIE into 1 file)

5th i recommend doing this over knight cause unless u have a FAST proccesser
this whole procces will take a LONGASS!!!! time

PS "one reason movies R hard 2 find is becuase making MPegs or AVI's etc R
a Bitch cause they take so goD dam long"

browser
07-03-2003, 03:41 PM
wot video editing software should i use? Do u mean sumthing like 'Sonic My DVD' or Dell Movie Studio or Roxio easy CD and DVD creator
I converted it on to 1 part which is an Mpeg using Isobuster.
When I put that file onto a project with one of the above. It comes out to 9.7GB wen it should only be 2.2GB.
Do i need to tell it to cut the scenes or does it do it automatically.
I do not understand Step 4 but i do have a fast processor (3.06)

I tried to burn my 1 part Mpeg onto DVD but it doesn't work on my DVD Player, however, it does work on my PC. Why. My DVD player should support DVD+R