-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I did a bitmetv giveaway a couple of weeks ago and this user : anonymoose (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/-162670) has won the contest.
He is the only user i invited and a couple of days after i invited him my account got disabled, i don't know if he cheated or he already had a user on the site it doesn't matter he did something wrong that he shouldn't have.
i don't think i will ever do here giveaways because of people like him i don't trust anybody here anymore and i ask you not to invite this guy to any site for your own sake.
( i had a good user on bitmetv with good buffer and good ratio + 9 invites so this realy sux )
good day everybody thanks for reading.

EDITED BY tralalala:
To kickstart things off, you said yourself you don't know whether he cheated or not. You have no idea whatsoever if he did something wrong or not, as you are disabled and therefor cannot access the site. Before throwing out accusations, please investigate, post screenshots, make a report. Don't immediately say he is in the wrong here and should therefor be kicked out. This thread will now be locked. If you see a reason to believe he is to be blamed of cheating etc. and have sufficient proof, then do not hesitate to make a report. (And as Vendetta said, wrong section anyway).

Thank you.

Konsignacija
08-26-2007, 10:45 AM
I am sorry about your lost man :(

V For Vendetta
08-26-2007, 10:46 AM
you should go to thier irc and ask , may be there is another reson
wrong section anyway
-V

blackbird
08-26-2007, 10:47 AM
oh that sucks ... did you ask for screenshots of other trackers before you give him an invite ??

jasperr
08-26-2007, 10:50 AM
that really sucks man...... sorry to hear! it's your choice and it saddens me that someone would do that to ya.. and it also saddens me to hear that this one person seems to have jaded you and gave you the feelin that eveyone can't here can't be trusted! i know this isn't true and it's hard to see that after being burned..... i hope ya change your mind on that..

but again.... you have my sympathys m8!

znik
08-26-2007, 10:51 AM
Too many cheaters on your tree.

I believe anonymoose is a victim too, like you.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-help-bitmetv-acc-disabled-post2221189/postcount14

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-help-bitmetv-acc-disabled-222400

zagor
08-26-2007, 10:58 AM
I am sorry about your lost man :(

Me 2 :(

bblogs
08-26-2007, 11:02 AM
This place is too open :(

bblogs
08-26-2007, 11:07 AM
This place is too open :(:cry:

anonymoose
08-26-2007, 11:19 AM
fusionz, I swear I did not cheat/have ever had a previous account there. Read znik's post. He links to my thread about losing the account. I am really sad to be accused like this. Please, please be sure before you accuse people. I am extremely sorry for your account being disabled.

anonymoose
08-26-2007, 11:20 AM
edit

anions
08-26-2007, 11:27 AM
edit
Er....so you choose not to defend yourself?

anonymoose
08-26-2007, 11:31 AM
edit
Er....so you choose not to defend yourself?

I multi posted the same thing so edited a few but accidentally edited the wrong one. Adjusted post

Cai0
08-26-2007, 12:25 PM
To be honest, if you do a giveaway here, especially level 5 and up, people will look inside the site and if they do not like it they trade it further. They dont look whether they need it, yes some do, but most of the people imo have a negative influence on giveaways. It is not their fault, it is just being human. But for that, I post almost no giveaways.

I am sorry for your loss m8, but if you got a great account like that with invites or something just dont do giveaways, if you want to do something nice, just trade the whole account with buffer, take yourself an invite from it so that you can still access bitmetv and get something extra nice for it what you want so that you can have both, the buffer you will reach again :)

anonymoose
08-26-2007, 12:33 PM
To be honest, if you do a giveaway here, especially level 5 and up, people will look inside the site and if they do not like it they trade it further. They dont look whether they need it, yes some do, but most of the people imo have a negative influence on giveaways. It is not their fault, it is just being human. But for that, I post almost no giveaways.

I am sorry for your loss m8, but if you got a great account like that with invites or something just dont do giveaways, if you want to do something nice, just trade the whole account with buffer, take yourself an invite from it so that you can still access bitmetv and get something extra nice for it what you want so that you can have both, the buffer you will reach again :)

Mate, I love the site!!! I would do anything to keep it. I promise I didn't cheat, I didn't ever have an account here before, I did absolutely nothing. I hope fusionz talks to mods on iRC so that he can confirm this.

zagor
08-26-2007, 12:38 PM

Mate, I love the site!!! I would do anything to keep it. I promise I didn't cheat, I didn't ever have an account here before, I did absolutely nothing. I hope fusionz talks to mods on iRC so that he can confirm this.

Now I remeber! I remember your post about losing your account and what BitMeTV staff told you! It was not your fault!

anonymoose
08-26-2007, 12:43 PM

Now I remeber! I remember your post about losing your account and what BitMeTV staff told you! It was not your fault!

ye man, that was me. I just hope fusionz realises too.

KevinGarnet
08-26-2007, 12:47 PM
very bad news for you man.. i hope you will be fine..

anonymoose
08-26-2007, 12:48 PM
very bad news for you man.. i hope you will be fine..

Thanks.

Xtremist
08-26-2007, 12:50 PM
I know it sucks.

anonymoose
08-26-2007, 12:53 PM
Wait a minute:

He is the only user i invited and a couple of days after i invited him my account got disabled, i don't know if he cheated or he already had a user on the site it doesn't matter he did something wrong that he shouldn't have.

If I am the only person fusionz invited, and BitMeTV said it wasn't my fault. And fusionz is clean too, why did our accounts get banned. I fear that they have made a big mistake...:cry:

tupac
08-26-2007, 01:03 PM
Wait a minute:

If I am the only person fusionz invited, and BitMeTV said it wasn't my fault. And fusionz is clean too, why did our accounts get banned. I fear that they have made a big mistake...:cry:
Somebody who is higher on your invite trees is the guilty one (who invited fusionz, or even more higher)

znik
08-26-2007, 02:12 PM
I agree with tupac. Probably fusionz's inviter or even further.

They don't care how deep the tree will be chopped down, as long as they are sure no bad apple is left on any branch.

The only way to be safe there is to be invited by a staff member and invite only absolutely trusted invitees, or else... nobody!

weenden
08-26-2007, 06:52 PM
i had all 5 oink invites taken away invited three people 2 got disabled 1 guy after three hours you have to be vigilant on checking out people at least i should have been more vigilant but it does make you wonder

Beenieman
08-26-2007, 07:41 PM
I feel your pain.. I lost my invites on bitmetv because some loser decided to change the email and trade the account all within an hour of me inviting him!

tralalala
08-26-2007, 08:03 PM
First post edited. Closed.