PDA

View Full Version : FTN Invite

ModEnigma
08-26-2007, 11:21 PM
I know it very difficult to trust some one that looks like a nood with a low variety of posts!Even If I look like that I am some one that only wants to take invites!I am member in a lot of trackers and in every one I have great stats!Never cheated I am trying to get in a better Higher level tracker!I dont want to give the account for trade!I ve never traded account so I would be happy if some one could give me an invite in FTN because sharing is caring!I dont want to trade something for that because I thing that the invites must FREE and not traded to get something else!Althought the sites rules are saying that you have to give the invites for free to ppl that you trust!That is the obly bad thong because you dont know me and so you will vwry difficult trust me!I can get as man proofs that you like in trackers tha you may ask me that I have accounts!

I hope some one could help me because I know that the FTN community is the best community in everything!I also have a leaseweb seedbox so I can keep my ratio in high level if that is a risk!

P.S.

Sorry for my English I am Greek
Also shame to the invite traders and shame to the people that made the Fires in my country and a lot of ppl have died!:(

Peter North
08-26-2007, 11:23 PM
With 8 posts? Good luck brother...

Konsignacija
08-26-2007, 11:25 PM
You can't say you didn't try :P

ModEnigma
08-26-2007, 11:25 PM
I know that i dont have made a lot of posts!But I hope that somene could trust me!

nikmash232
08-26-2007, 11:28 PM
nood? u mean noob?

ajaxteam
08-26-2007, 11:31 PM
ModEnigma can you invite me ???:ermm:

ModEnigma
08-26-2007, 11:31 PM
I mean that anyone could think that I am a noob by the number of my posts!That doestnt say that I am noob:S

ModEnigma can you invite me ???http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/ermm.gif

:S WTF?

ajaxteam
08-26-2007, 11:45 PM
I mean that anyone could think that I am a noob by the number of my posts!That doestnt say that I am noob:S

ModEnigma can you invite me ???http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/ermm.gif

Yes or no ? I very need this site.PM me. ;)

ModEnigma
08-26-2007, 11:58 PM
Ajaxteam I am not offering invites I just have asked for an invite didnt you read my post?

TorrentMaster9
08-27-2007, 12:02 AM

Yes or no ? I very need this site.PM me. ;)
omfg hehe, that was funny :lol:

ajaxteam
08-27-2007, 12:04 AM
Sorry,I'm sleeping:dabs::shutup::frusty:

$SnoopDo2G$
08-27-2007, 12:17 AM
You sounds like a cool guy but if i had an invite i won't give it up so quick to you...
But But But who knows...11 posts ?everything is possible if you have faith !
:D :D :D

ajaxteam
08-27-2007, 12:20 AM
You sounds like a cool guy but if i had an invite i won't give it up so quick to you...
:D :D :D

Can you invite me ?? Please man. :happy: :)

ModEnigma
08-27-2007, 12:53 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/biggrin.gif http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/biggrin.gif http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/biggrin.gif
Thanks my friend I hope that someone could trust me!I wan so much to get in there :(
I have faith and also I the hope is dying at the end we say in Greece!

ajaxteam why are you spamming my thread!Why dont you create yours!Plz do not beg to get invited just make a new thread and I wish you big luck!I wrote that i dont like trading but i dont like spamming too

ModEnigma
08-28-2007, 02:55 AM
I knew that no one could have answered me cause it is so difficult to be trusted bu some one that you dont know and give him an invite in the best community!But as I said "I still hope"

tintin123
08-28-2007, 03:00 AM
hi mod
just like you i believe ftn community is amazing - since im in it!

but seeing as you have a seedbox...why dont u split it with someone and then make friends with the guy and then maybe as a friend he will invite you

there are more than many that will want THE LEASEWEB

i for one would love to invite people but once a trader always a trader.

also had problems with users here who cheat and even folk with 1000+ posts turn out to be ******** so me has stopped trading permanently!

other than that that was how many people get invites!

or you can talk to brandon by pming him but unless you got a nice post (+MP3) he aint gna LISTEN!

marksman
08-28-2007, 03:19 AM
hi mod
also had problems with users here who cheat and even folk with 1000+ posts turn out to be ******** so me has stopped trading permanently!

:dry::dry:

Necronomicon
08-28-2007, 05:13 AM
Why to trust U more than anyone else here? We've seen many similar posts lately, and Yours is nothing special, rest assured. So just stop begging, be a man, and say: I just want that damn invite! Why? 'cause I deserve it. Stop that bullshit about trust...:)

PiraSoftCORP
08-28-2007, 06:06 AM
dont come here asking for FTN invites. if 20 people post in FTN`s site invite thread today only 5 will get an invite the other 15 will get rejected due to their strict rules and teh fact people over there just leech free stuff and cant seed for at least 36 hours.

sokrates
08-28-2007, 06:40 AM
hmm.. is it ok to spam someones request thread with: hey dude can you invite me?
how are the chances to get into ftn with 256kbit/s (up) :P ?
btw talking about trust in here is just bs i think..

ModEnigma
08-28-2007, 01:31 PM
hi mod
just like you i believe ftn community is amazing - since im in it!

but seeing as you have a seedbox...why dont u split it with someone and then make friends with the guy and then maybe as a friend he will invite you

there are more than many that will want THE LEASEWEB

i for one would love to invite people but once a trader always a trader.

other than that that was how many people get invites!

or you can talk to brandon by pming him but unless you got a nice post (+MP3) he aint gna LISTEN!

I dont trade anything to take invite!Why do i have to trade to get an invite?Why to trade my seedbox?Why to get in so much risk about trading in a so great community mu friend!I ve enver been a trader so that why i will not be once again!If some one wants to offer it for free that so fine!Also the guy with the mp3 had the greater post i ve ever met for asking an invite!So he deserved it!I will not ask Brandon for an invite cause i dont know him and it is not good my friend to ask some one that ypu ve never talked about in the past "Hi can you invite me ?""I deserve it"!This is so lol!You deserve an invite when you are a good member in other sites!If some one wants to give that to me it is fine!I was just asking and not begging!

Tokeman
08-28-2007, 03:32 PM
"Hi can you invite me ?""I deserve it"!This is so lol!
wow, that made my day... This is so LOL!
Seriously though, try to make some good posts here, contribute to the community (doesn't have to be invites, just good posts). By doing this, you will meet people, and hopefully eventually some one will invite you to the places you seek.
The only other way in is to trade.
Good luck to you.

RainRoofer
08-28-2007, 03:47 PM
Are you any expirienced with bit torrent private communities ? Where are you member currently ?

ModEnigma
08-28-2007, 04:57 PM
Are you any expirienced with bit torrent private communities ? Where are you member currently ?]
In Oink,Bitme,BitmeTV,TL,ScN,HDBits,Bit-HDTV,VIP Music,RTS,Music Vids,Ethors,Nordic-T and a lot more!

direstraits
08-28-2007, 05:03 PM
I'll invite you

andrU
08-28-2007, 05:07 PM
Lol...got what he wanted ;)

direstraits
08-28-2007, 05:15 PM
to iMSOMNIA

Necronomicon
08-28-2007, 05:20 PM
to iMSOMNIA
Nice one, Dude!:)

trancedance
08-28-2007, 05:20 PM
ROFL!!!

CMON GUYS DONT WIND HIM UP HES AN HONEST GUY:lol:

ModEnigma
08-28-2007, 05:32 PM
Plz guys come on!I didnt post a request to make fun of me and also to make others laught!Its not fair

tralalala
08-28-2007, 05:50 PM
Look, I think you should be smart enough to have gotten the picture that receiving a free FTN is next to impossible. The fact that you are a new member makes that option ever slimmer.

Therefor, I suggest you quit keeping your hopes up high, face it. It's not gonna happen. Go trade some low level sites, build your way up the ladder. It's like a workplace - You don't usually get the CEO position at the age of 19 with no hard work done, right? ;)

Oh and another thing - Most of the stuff you can get on FTN, is available on Torrentleech.... Don't sweat too much to get in to FTN if it's the content you're looking for, there are plenty of other sites with literally the same content, plus it is way easier seeding there than on any other torrent site currently online. Fact.

iNSOMNiA
08-28-2007, 06:01 PM
to iMSOMNIA
Sorry but i currently closed my invite system

direstraits
08-28-2007, 06:05 PM
Sorry but i currently closed my invite system

:O

Come on he's a good user... please :cry:

Sawyer2020
08-28-2007, 06:15 PM
look man I think you have to close this thread
try build up friends be nice you not have to be trader
just get much friends and try help FST folks and spare some invites in giveaways
and you will find your way to all you want
but with this few posts and without even anyone know you
its so hard

Skengeboy
08-28-2007, 06:16 PM
Yeah, Alexson777 is right as usual!

jam0980tr
08-28-2007, 06:19 PM
Think about it when you a trade u will all ways be one and like you said if you don't trade then make some new mates on fst maybe if you have luck they will give you a ftn invite

RainRoofer
08-28-2007, 06:21 PM
ModEnigma, I see you're anti trader and how you obtained all those trackers ? Cuz if you obtained those without scamming someone(excluding trade) you should got FTN by now.

direstraits
08-28-2007, 06:36 PM
ModEnigma, I see you're anti trader and how you obtained all those trackers ? Cuz if you obtained those without scamming someone(excluding trade) you should got FTN by now.

good point...

tralalala
08-28-2007, 06:39 PM
This has gone waaaaaay off topic. ModEnigma requested an invite. If no one is going to stay on topic and either give him one or not post, this will be closed.

sokrates
08-28-2007, 06:43 PM

if he doesn't know anybody who is @ftn, how should that be possible?
i was invited to various trackers too, but i didn't get an invite to e*... either, never asked for ftn though^^

ModEnigma
08-28-2007, 06:50 PM

LOL!look man you are not the only guys that you are members in Trackers!I have friends that invited me!I am not scammer and never scammed anyone cause i dont trade!ok?All are clean invited and not accounts! I am member in other forums too that are giving FREE invites!Get a life!All the life is not scamming and Trackers Collector!I just requested an invited and nothing more!If some one could help me thats good!If some one doesnt help me i just have to w8 and only hope that i will obtain an invite if it is possible!

P.S.
If some one is a member in a lot of trackers thats automatically means that he obtained the invites from trading or from scamming?LOL!Think about it
Also i cant believe why i have to get 1500 posts and also trade invites to get a free invite!Ifc you wnat i will have tommorow 1000 posts by posting in all the giveaways "Great Give away m8" or"Good luck my friend"!I dont do that!I think that the posts must be woth and not spamming just for increasing the variety of posts!

tralalala
08-28-2007, 08:00 PM
Right this one has gone too off topic for me. Next time, read warnings. It's that simple :)

Locked for the obvious reason http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/3879/lockedni0.gif