PDA

View Full Version : Tccd Scout 2.2

MagicNakor
07-03-2003, 12:12 AM
Firstly, apologies for the cross-posting.

Have any of you used TCCD Scout 2.2 to detect copy-protection on CDs? If so, maybe you can help me out. When I put a disc in to be scanned, nothing happens except the name of the CD goes into the CD Label menu. Other than that, a big No CD shows up. It doesn't matter if I use my D: or my F: drive (with D: being the writer), the result is the same. It doesn't matter if I reconfigure the drive menu that Scout uses, the result is the same. It also doesn't matter what CD I put in, the name'll show up but the big No CD remains. Any solutions?

:ninja:

i_have_a.d.d.
07-03-2003, 01:08 AM
well i hope this can help
1st of all if u wana burn a CD that cant b burned try "isobuster"
make an image wit that (it shows all the files on a cd even for DC and PSX games)

then just burn the image with nero or what ever software u have

oh and if it shows up nothing then ur drive cant read ur CD sometime with cdrws they ware out and later have trouble reading the cds that R burned from ur own CDR/cdrw sounds kinda stupid but true

MagicNakor
07-03-2003, 05:28 AM
I need a 1:1 copy to keep the copy-protection intact so I don't have to muck around with no-CD cracks.

It's not a CD-RW, it's a retail version I bought about a year ago. I just want a backup copy so that I don't have to buy it again, as it's starting to get worn.

:ninja: