PDA

View Full Version : Problem With Msn Messenger

NeoTheOne
07-03-2003, 02:57 AM
hello

I have a prob with msn messenger see i cant login it says the pass is wrong but the pass cant be wrong the pass is my name :angry: anyways i cant cha ith my freinds or open hotmail can anone help me please :( :( :( :( :(

2nd gen noob
07-03-2003, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by neotheone@3 July 2003 - 03:57
hello

I have a prob with msn messenger see i cant login it says the pass is wrong but the pass cant be wrong the pass is my name :angry:  anyways i cant cha ith my freinds or open hotmail can anone help me please :(  :(  :(  :(  :(
this happens to me all the time
are you perhaps tying up a lot of your bandwidth whilst you're trying to log in?

if you keep getting the error, just go to "retry" and type in your detals again.
i think it's a bug with software and not at all hardware related

NeoTheOne
07-03-2003, 03:06 AM
it says that but i keep typing the deatails and it keeps saying retry retry retry

Ad
07-03-2003, 03:07 AM
yes I get it alot too it pisses me off I retype my user name and password and it decides to go

2nd gen noob
07-03-2003, 03:15 AM
try pausing any downloads until you log in then resume them

slammy_dunken
07-03-2003, 03:38 AM
Did you try to login to hotmail ONLY to see if you can still login? IF you can login to Hotmail, then your MSN just has problems. If you can't, then your screwed. Someone probably figured out your password and changed it. You could still try the forgot your password link in MSN.

BawA
07-03-2003, 05:31 AM
it happens to me lots of tie in this case i open another msn and login with that(u can do this if u have several msn sesaon enabled) other way go and change ur password if have secrect ques B)