PDA

View Full Version : My Torrentleech acc has been disabled ! why ?

1ToPGuN1
08-27-2007, 11:39 PM
as u can see before an hour i had TL Power user !

look :
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-4-torrentleech-inv-givingaway-224427

i promised that i will give them invites, and now my acc disabled!!! i dont know why !

some can help me? could i get him back somehow ?

PoOki
08-27-2007, 11:44 PM
403 Error or your trying to login and"This account as been disabled"?

1ToPGuN1
08-27-2007, 11:48 PM
403 Forbidden

Your Ip is Banned!

and when i clean cookies,and try to connect, this wrote to me : "account has been disabled"

michael100
08-27-2007, 11:49 PM
403 Forbidden

Your Ip is Banned!

and when i clean cookies,and try to connect, this wrote to me : "account has been disabled"
use a proxy

pro267
08-27-2007, 11:49 PM
Maybe because you had multiple accounts, some of which have been disabled in the past?

1ToPGuN1
08-27-2007, 11:52 PM
i have only one acc...

i had there many time ago, but is not the point .
i didnt do anything in that hour. didnt upload or download or cheated ( !!! ).. just nothing !

kingrob
08-27-2007, 11:52 PM
maybe you broke tl's rules i don't track invite traders down myself but tl does have a team doing this if they saw you posting on any site giving/trading invites your account would be banned
and when i just checked your user notes that is the reason given by my staff

pro267
08-27-2007, 11:54 PM
Your new account, 1ToPGuN1, is still enabled.
It is possible you have a dynamic IP and you happened to stumble upon a banned IP.

Reboot your modem and try again..

SiNa
08-28-2007, 12:23 AM
Im banned to :S..I don't no why...

wow. me too!!

jk:P

LaPistola
08-28-2007, 12:32 AM
do you live in Portugal, I'm pretty sure they banned the country

1ToPGuN1
08-28-2007, 12:34 AM
do you live in Portugal, I'm pretty sure they banned the country

no man...i live in israel !

i guess i wont have him back...:(

betty2007
08-28-2007, 12:39 AM
What are Invites for and how can i use them ?

Invites are for giving to people you know and trust.Trading Torrentleech invites will get you and any one you invite banned.If you invite a cheat you will get a warning for the first one if it ever happens again you will be banned too. The sale of invites to this site is strictly forbidden and results in both the inviter and invitee losing their accounts. If you come across an auction from someone claiming to have permission to sell invitations to this site, it's a lie. Do not believe positive feedback ratings; if you buy an invite, we will know about it and you will lose your account.

Doesn't say anything about giving away invites unless trading means BT Rep? :blink:

dbmp
08-28-2007, 01:08 AM
Portuguese IP's are not banned for sure. :)

AugustoP
08-28-2007, 01:26 AM
maybe you broke tl's rules i don't track invite traders down myself but tl does have a team doing this if they saw you posting on any site giving/trading invites your account would be banned

It seems unfair because there's nothing about giving away and trading invites in TL rules and FAQ. They only say that you'll be banned if you invite 2 cheaters.

betty2007
08-28-2007, 01:44 AM

It seems unfair because there's nothing about giving away and trading invites in TL rules and FAQ. They only say that you'll be banned if you invite 2 cheaters.

Athough I don't agree with restricting trading invites if you read through the FAQ it'll tell you all about invites and what not to do, don't know about giving away which is just silly for them to ban for. :pinch: