PDA

View Full Version : ScT Invite

MsBrooke
08-28-2007, 02:18 AM
I am a newbie who has been a good member of a few trackers (mostly Oink) and I would really love to get an invite to ScT. I can't really offer anything but a good upload history, and the promise I would be a good member to the site. If you are a current member and want someone new to the site that will help it grow please consider sending me an invite. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Brooke

Necronomicon
08-28-2007, 05:14 AM
Well, I see Yoiur points. It is party time on SCT with FL+ 3x Upload. I managed to upload some 400 Gigas so far.:)

Presto
08-28-2007, 05:38 AM
^ Do you wanna upload for me as well? :D

As for the topic, your chances are slim, but good luck.

Snaidis
08-28-2007, 06:05 AM
Look MsBrooke (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/msbrooke-115765), there is a lot of good members here which gives their best to keep the ratio on the sites they use good, and believe me that every one of them want SCT tracker exactly as you want it, so try to use your accounts, maybe exchange them to others and then some day, when you will have a nice buffer [in OiNK for example] you will exchange one of then for SCT.
Good Luck.

MsBrooke
08-28-2007, 10:23 PM
I understand that trading is frowned upon so I had thought a sincere request for an invite might generate an invite.

Look MsBrooke (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/msbrooke-115765), there is a lot of good members here which gives their best to keep the ratio on the sites they use good, and believe me that every one of them want SCT tracker exactly as you want it, so try to use your accounts, maybe exchange them to others and then some day, when you will have a nice buffer [in OiNK for example] you will exchange one of then for SCT.
Good Luck.

Peter North
08-28-2007, 10:35 PM
The problem (or not), on sct is that you have to donate for a invite, 20€ of it.
And most of the guys here, are not going to spend 20€ in a invite to give it away, would you?
Good luck anyway brother.

MsBrooke
08-28-2007, 10:47 PM
Nope even I am not that generous! I didnt realize that it cost for invites.

The problem (or not), on sct is that you have to donate for a invite, 20€ of it.
And most of the guys here, are not going to spend 20€ in a invite to give it away, would you?
Good luck anyway brother.

cattani
08-28-2007, 10:54 PM
make friends here and help the community. after that maybe someone give you an invite.

MsBrooke
08-28-2007, 10:57 PM
I am working on it :)

make friends here and help the community. after that maybe someone give you an invite.

kallieb
08-28-2007, 11:03 PM
Persist MsBrooke. If you are patient an invite will come your way of that I am sure. I do not have one, but they are out there for certain; and, the statement that you have to pay to get an invite is not true in all cases. It is only the case for those who cannot wait.

I appreciate that you are looking to walk through the front door (so to speak) without breaking the rules of the tracker before you even sign up! Good Luck

5ifty1
08-28-2007, 11:37 PM
msbrooke... i wanna be that sucker. :P

kallieb
08-29-2007, 12:29 AM
wow! that's quite the way to introduce yourself for your second post on this board!!