View Full Version : Pls Get In , It Won't Take More Than A Minute

Giallorosso
08-28-2007, 08:04 AM
It's a poll
let's talk about OMARSZ and let's conseder him another user
i neeeed ur opinions pls

DOES OMARSZ DESERVE A FREE FTN INVITE ??:pinch::pinch:

u will answer this q in the poll but after answering at least these questions :

**Do u think that omarsz's almost 600 posts were comin from gl ,pm u ,laughing at pple , and bad offers . etc....

**do u think omarsz is a scammer , greedy , idiot , put his a** everywhere .

**Do u think omarsz trade coz he is a trackers collector , greedy person , want everything for his own .

**Do u think omarsz didn't help anybody for free , was hard in his negotiation , askin for too much .

Note :
I don't need pple to say :" omarsz is great person he gave me a free invite and help me out in my trouble "

But i need : " omarsz is a piece of sh** he gave me a free invite after i pig him and kiss his a** for it :angry: so go to hell "

I want u to write like these posts but if if if u think i deserve the first post so don't post it pls ...

Look pple
this poll have a target
so don't leave it without voting pls, put pls be honest , coz i won't share my FTN invite with u:yup:
so say ur opinion about me

thanxx every body for accessing my topic .

bblogs
08-28-2007, 08:17 AM
don't leave it without voting

And what if I've never noticed any of your posts? :cry:

tralalala
08-28-2007, 08:19 AM
Is this thread really necessary? <_<

Giallorosso
08-28-2007, 08:20 AM

maybe
how u can know
i have target from that

don't leave it without voting

And what if I've never noticed any of your posts? :cry:

no problem man
just thanxx for access the thread

OmaRin0
08-28-2007, 08:23 AM
btw,

But i need : " omarsz is a piece of sh** he gave me a free invite after i pig him and kiss his a** for it :angry: so go to hell "

if u really wanna hear this.. y did u put the option that stores every one what has voted?? (maybe it's called open pool?)

marksman
08-28-2007, 08:24 AM
hmm
so here it goes..yes i've seen some of ur posts around.and ur neither a greedy person nor a great helpful user..i guess ur gonna hate me forever for that..but i see u as a just another user here in the forums..i havent seen of u any special act of helpfulness or a special act of greediness..ur an okay user..but as far as i saw..u didnt do anythin THAT helpful 2 make such a thread so convinced with ur posts or whatever..or have u done anythiing special 2 make some1 run to give u an ftn invite..ur an okay guy..thats all..and i am sorry if i voted that ur greedy..thats just because i didnt c u do anythin that special to get ftn...i know that ftn is just a torrent site..but it just seems weird to me that u kinda trust ur posts that much to make such a thread..anyway..good luck with ur topic..maybe there are more members here who know u lots more than me..heck i dont really know u..and just hope that brandon would hook u up with a free invite :)..good luck buddy..c u around..

tralalala
@omarsz:

Seriously? Now, what if every other member opened a poll asking whether he is a worthy member or not? To be entirely honest, it is posts like these that show how much a member is so desperate for exposure.. If you really are as helpful and worthy as you claim, people will realize it regardless of whether you make a poll about it or not.. This type of thread could generate a shitload of spam, arguments, etc.. It may even get the votes you don't even wish to have, just out of principle because some members may think it kind of pathetic opening a poll like this...

Just my opinion though.

dragos

People are becoming more and more ingenious about impresing brandon , who we all know he likes his ass to be liked and kissed . So , i like this user's ideea , is very original, a poll about deserving or not a FTN invite. I usually wanna hit people who make threads beging for free invites, but this one is really nicely done. And there was a few days ago another thread with a guy who put a MP3 to listen during his nicely done post :01:

marksman
08-28-2007, 08:26 AM
@omarsz:

Seriously? Now, what if every other member opened a poll asking whether he is a worthy member or not? To be entirely honest, it is posts like these that show how much a member is so desperate for exposure.. If you really are as helpful and worthy as you claim, people will realize it regardless of whether you make a poll about it or not.. This type of thread could generate a shitload of spam, arguments, etc.. It may even get the votes you don't even wish to have, just out of principle because some members may think it kind of pathetic opening a poll like this...

Just my opinion though.

/me agrees with every single word

tralalala
08-28-2007, 08:28 AM
@dragos - And as I posted, what if every other member opened such a poll? It's kind of sad trying to impress a virtual member with a poll.. And what if dear omarsz got 90% of votes on the shitty side, which he didn't want? I just think this is a spam-generating post, argument generating post, whatever you wanna call it.

I shall levae this open, but it will be extremely closely monitored.. I don't know why I'm letting it open, it's just not the type of post I would accept in the BT Invites section, but oh well.. Another day another dollar.

berry89
08-28-2007, 08:29 AM
@omarsz:

Just my opinion though.

:yup: i think that too, but hey there user sthat just create a thread begging for free ftn, retired after get ftn invite blabla. that seem more pathetic than this.

splash
08-28-2007, 08:31 AM
Yes, i think this post is a huge waste of everyones time. It doesnt seem to suit any real purpose.

If it does suit a purpose, what is your "target"? :dry:

tralalala
08-28-2007, 08:32 AM
Which is why opening a thread like this, or a begging thread, doesn't actually serve the purpose or meaning of the thread starter... Right? ;)

splash
08-28-2007, 08:34 AM
Which is why opening a thread like this, or a begging thread, doesn't actually serve the purpose or meaning of the thread starter... Right? ;)

Exactly. :yahoo:

berry89
08-28-2007, 08:34 AM
i am giving my honest opnion

1- your near 600 post just posting what you want to post and helping if you can, just like every honest user at FST.
2- omarsz is just another FST user looking for free FTN invite? ? (and yes, is aquestion :lol:)
3-well it seem he want everythign for his own and a collector at the same time.
4- omarsz help as good as he can. (is just my feeling i dont ready any of your post)

and my very personal question is what are you playing with create this thread?? :happy:

Giallorosso
08-28-2007, 08:47 AM
hmm
so here it goes..yes i've seen some of ur posts around.and ur neither a greedy person nor a great helpful user..i guess ur gonna hate me forever for that..but i see u as a just another user here in the forums..i havent seen of u any special act of helpfulness or a special act of greediness..ur an okay user..but as far as i saw..u didnt do anythin THAT helpful 2 make such a thread so convinced with ur posts or whatever..or have u done anythiing special 2 make some1 run to give u an ftn invite..ur an okay guy..thats all..and i am sorry if i voted that ur greedy..thats just because i didnt c u do anythin that special to get ftn...i know that ftn is just a torrent site..but it just seems weird to me that u kinda trust ur posts that much to make such a thread..anyway..good luck with ur topic..maybe there are more members here who know u lots more than me..heck i dont really know u..and just hope that brandon would hook u up with a free invite :)..good luck buddy..c u around..

who say i will hate u for ever ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and who talk about brandon ???? i can't make a song that mean i don't need brandon invite
i need pples opinion
so just give me ur opinion pple
i will reply on u later

JA
08-28-2007, 08:51 AM
Respect up
craftyfox (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/craftyfox-152822), Fruktis (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/fruktis-108592), pejot82 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/pejot82-167979), SKGunners (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/skgunners-167702)
:D

Giallorosso
08-28-2007, 08:53 AM
@omarsz:

Just my opinion though.

thanxx for ur opinion:yup::yup:

Sylar666
08-28-2007, 08:54 AM
This thread is worthless. I used to respect U - but this is plain dumb and clumsy.
It is really a waste of time and energy. And why do not just stop whining and bitching? This is really getting boring, folks.:(

Presto
08-28-2007, 09:03 AM
Laggy, screen froze.

Anyway, there isn't an option, that I would choose & the thread, well yea.

Giallorosso
08-28-2007, 09:03 AM

People are becoming more and more ingenious about impresing brandon , who we all know he likes his ass to be liked and kissed . So , i like this user's ideea , is very original, a poll about deserving or not a FTN invite. I usually wanna hit people who make threads beging for free invites, but this one is really nicely done. And there was a few days ago another thread with a guy who put a MP3 to listen during his nicely done post :01:

okai
maybe u are right , but pple will consider it like a good way to get FTN for free and stop workin or seeding to get high lvls
so it will be like a spam thread like some users's opinions
so not very good way ,, and its for sure better than trying to make tragedy stories and try to help pple
but it's not a good solution
and if too many pple say that then we have to change the section name to " deservable or undeservable users ":pinch:

so thanxx for ur post ...

PirateEagle
08-28-2007, 09:06 AM
i respekt you you shure deserve FTN you hepled me a lot you gived me for free a db invitation you are shure a good helper who is helped me a lot :)

so you and many others deserve a FTN because you are kind person and a good helper :)

limpdickkid
08-28-2007, 09:09 AM
I selected the last option because I cant see a reason to justify why you should be given an invite. Everyone says they "need" an FTN invite, its so pathetic. They never say why they need. Is it just because they're greedy, I guess so. And thats the vibe I'm getting from this thread.
Next time when/if you ask for FTN I think you should say why you want it.

Giallorosso
08-28-2007, 09:18 AM
i respekt you you shure deserve FTN you hepled me a lot you gived me for free a db invitation you are shure a good helper who is helped me a lot :)

thanxx mate
but pls read the rulz
i say i don't need replies like that
thanxx for now

Respect up
craftyfox (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/craftyfox-152822), Fruktis (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/fruktis-108592), pejot82 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/pejot82-167979), SKGunners (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/skgunners-167702)
:D

what does this mean ???
just wondering if u mean that u won't respect them anymore for their opinions ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pls answer me
only i need to know

do u think i will hate these guys coz of their opinions ????
i should take their advices and opinion of me an learn from it not get maaaaad , ( coz i think i'm not stupid to hate theme for their opinion )
anyway i'm waiting for ur reply
and thanxx for access my thread:yup::yup:

znik
08-28-2007, 09:33 AM
Personally, even though I don't really know you, you seem to me as a nice and honest guy.

What I didn't like in your thread was your title. "Plz get in". I thought you had some kind of a problem with a member or one of your accounts.
It would be much more straightforward if you had a title like: "DOES OMARSZ DESERVE A FREE FTN INVITE?"

I believe you deserve one, as much as some other FST members who don't like attracting attention though.

berry89
08-28-2007, 09:36 AM
Personally, even though I don't really know you, you seem to me as a nice and honest guy.

What I didn't like in your thread was your title. "Plz get in". I thought you had some kind of a problem with a member or one of your accounts.
It would be much more straightforward if you had a title like: "DOES OMARSZ DESERVE A FREE FTN INVITE?"

I believe you deserve one, as much as some other FST members who don't like attracting attention though.

:yup: agree.

Dead Ghost
08-28-2007, 09:36 AM
omarsz u deserve it
i know that u are trusted and honest

marksman
08-28-2007, 09:40 AM

yeah..he really doesnt like attracting attention..what thread ur in again?

Giallorosso
08-28-2007, 10:00 AM

man
i think the title is great for my target so sorry but it's better than urs ............. doesn't mean that i'm better than u in putting titles
but i know why it's better than urs for some reasons man:yup::yup::yup:

thanxx in givin me ur post
really appreciate it

bump
pls every one make the 2nd or the 4th choice give me his opinion pls
pls

durex
08-28-2007, 11:34 AM

yah :yup:

We must admit he was original

Giallorosso
08-28-2007, 01:18 PM
bump

i need more opinions

pls every one make the 2nd or the 4th choice give me his opinion pls
pls

tralalala
08-28-2007, 01:30 PM
This is silly.. Begging for opinions. It was open enough, you got your votes.

Closed.