PDA

View Full Version : Got revtt acc, bitmetv acc

NisseArne
08-28-2007, 11:30 AM
RevTT account with 30gb buffer

BitmeTV account with 1gb buffer - Given away to kerplunk0091 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/kerplunk0091-171492) for writing a good motivational story :) Enjoy!

What will you give me for this?

(If you write the best essay on why you should get either of them I might do a giveaway. But then im talking about 1000 words thats non-redundant and really unique)

Oh. NO PM

byneco
08-28-2007, 11:39 AM
thors + db for bitmetv

NisseArne
08-28-2007, 11:40 AM
Ah forgot to add that I don't want any hungarian sites seeing as I want to be able to understand them ;)

If you throw in SweTV in your offer you have a better chance of winning.

JWP
08-28-2007, 11:49 AM
thors inv for revtt, are you interested in my offer? :)

KAVKASIELI
08-28-2007, 12:09 PM
DS acc+Bitme with mail for RevTT

lint
08-28-2007, 12:17 PM
my offer for BitmeTV :
ST ultra user 70 giga buffer + 2 invites
LinkoManija pu 65 giga buffer + 2 invites
blackcats PU 50 giga buffer + 2 invites
danishbits
thor's

with middleman ! ( i never go first )

efu
08-28-2007, 01:04 PM
darkside acc
thorsland acc+1invite
Karagarga Acc
bitme acc
for bitmetv
interesed??
pm me

zdrulea
08-28-2007, 01:08 PM
for BitmeTv iplay invite +rmvb invite

NisseArne
08-28-2007, 01:11 PM
Ok so I got swetv for free from someone :P

Need thors with good buffer! (It got lots of french XXX right?)

Serjikal
08-28-2007, 02:42 PM

How much buffer?

NisseArne
08-28-2007, 05:11 PM

How much buffer?

Well alot preferably... :-p

orange123
08-28-2007, 05:39 PM
What about 25gb buffered thorsland for the bitmetv?

kerplunk0091
08-28-2007, 05:49 PM
i am gonna write that 1000 word essay for bitmetv... just give me till like tomorrow and it will be done

NisseArne
08-28-2007, 06:30 PM
Awesome. Remember. It can't be repetative and has to stick to the subject.

kerplunk0091
08-28-2007, 06:42 PM
yeah i know thats why it is probably gona take me the day to write it

NisseArne
08-28-2007, 07:34 PM
yeah i know thats why it is probably gona take me the day to write it

Consider it reserved until tomorrow! ;)

kerplunk0091
08-29-2007, 06:13 AM
ok well let me first start this off by saying that this was a lot harder to write then i thought it was going to be, also i hate to say that it is only 564 words. yes i know its only half of the 1000 words you said before but you said that it should be unique and whats more unique than missing the little requirement by like 436 words, well anyway i was hoping that my essay would still be unique enough to get your attention enough that you would still be willing to give it up. also i tried to not repeat it that much and i did actually do some trimming to take away some of the repeating moments in my little essay. one last thing is that sorry if there is any errors with grammar and those types of things, i haven't even thought about any type of english since about last march. well anyway here is my essay:

I would love to be able to be given the account for BitmeTV. I would like to have this account because I enjoy watching TV shows but I really don't have much time for it. I usually have to go looking for them at night because I am usually busy with things to do during the day. I have to go to work and especially with school starting soon I am going to have to find a better way to watch "my" TV shows. Having the BitmeTV account would help me out because it would ensure quality releases and also nice speeds when downloading. I have been trying hard lately to get into BitmeTV; I even got an account stolen from me because I was an idiot about it and didn't check to see if he was reliable or anything. I know I am dumb for doing that but I was ok with it, it was my first time getting scammed so it was sort of a relief that I got it out from under me. I would like to take that little bad event and turn it into a good one by still being able to get into BitmeTV with your kindness. If you were willing to give me your account I would be more than happy to give you ratio proofs, speed tests, and maybe even invites to lower trackers you don't have, but anything I could offer wouldn't be enough to beat out the others since the best thing I have is only an oink invite.

Right now I have Tvtorrents.com, and I am ok with that, but because of what I have heard about BitmeTV I have sort of been hoping to get into it. I first heard of BitmeTV back a few months ago right when I started getting into private trackers, and well I found out that right at the beginning it is going to cost you about $20 to get it because the best you can offer is demonoid. With now going I have been able to move up in about two months, I have gotten my favorite trackers except for 2, Bitmetv and Sct, now this isn’t about Sct so I’ll steer clear of talking about it, and I have now been given the opportunity to do two things with this essay, one is try to show to you that I would really like the BitmeTV account and also refresh my English skills cause for me school starts in about a week.

I don’t think you’ll care about this but I am not planning on trading it, I plan to use it to its fullest. I actually really plan on taking a break from trading invites for trackers and I plan to just start to give them away. I’m sure that this might not affect you that much since your trading it away but since you might care I decided I would include this so that it doest have the off chance of helping you decide to actually give it up to me.

While I may look like a newb on FST because of my low post count I can ensure you that I would not do anything to ruin your reputation. I am only really low on FST because I could never find out what FST meant till like a month and a half ago.

thanks for your consideration and have a good day

NisseArne
08-31-2007, 03:33 PM
Since I didn’t elaborate on everything last time here goes my second try.

I believe that Tvtorrents is a good tracker, but I feel that Bitmetv is actually better. I feel that it has a better community as a whole. I feel that the community is more up to date and because of that it makes the community stronger. With Bitmetv it seems like it is a well put together Tracker and it has a nice system operation. To me Tvtorrents just looks like it is sort of put together and just run by the bare minimum, and now I am not saying that I hate the tracker because it has gotten me a lot of good shows, but it just seems like it is not as properly put together.

I also feel that people should be given the chance if they are able to prove themselves. I say that because there are people who just surf around the different Bittorrent forums looking for the easy way out. Because of that I feel that I would be able to pick out the person who would deserve to be rewarded for just not being lazy on something that is actually fairly easy to do. I feel that because someone is putting just a little bit more effort into something they should be rewarded better than the average person looking for an easy break and I would want to be able to reward them with something nice.

-----------------

This is the rest that I got PM'd to me and it will result in Bitmetv getting given away. For free! Congrats :P

I still got revtt 30gb for trade. And I hope for good offers seeing as im so nice ;)

tacoflavakiss
08-31-2007, 04:12 PM
One day at my grandfather's restaurant I sat down and looked around. The place was nearl filled and the smell of fried seafood was in the air. I looked up and around to see if anything was going on and also to see if there were any hot chicks. But know, this is downtown LA, at a fat people's restaurant. Disappointment and boredom had overpowered me and I looked around the table for something interesting written among the griffitti. I saw that Chuck was here, and Sandy was there, and the GTW rolled in this part of the hood. But what really caught my eye was the sticker of a star. This was no ordinary star. It was a star of hope and understanding. It said bluntally o the sticker,"RevTT". I had no idea what this was so I began the quest tofind out what it was. I scoured the cave of arkanon and scaled mount oferus, but my results were fruitless. I then came upon this little area in the universe called the internet. After searching and asking around I came to the conclusion that it was a torrent site. I then began to research what torrents were and this then sparked a passion within me. I found myself becoming increasingly devoted to obtaining torrent sites membership in order to one day trade up to obtaining a RevolutionTT account. But so far my attempts were fruitless and I had to find some other way to obtain it. This being the site that sparked my interest in torrenting, I thought it was only in good nature to be a member of it. So this morning I logged on, sat down, and gazed at the offerings. I read this one instantaneously and found if I wrote this essay I could maybe get an invite to my most wanted site. So I began writing this letter and now you must find it in your heart to maybe give me the invite to RevTT. Please I humbly beg of you.

NisseArne
08-31-2007, 04:15 PM
It's a acc with 30gb buffer :) And I was hoping to get something out of atleast one of the things I put up... :)

(really good story btw, big ups for the creativity. Might I offer a bitme invite for it? ;))