PDA

View Full Version : Fat Britney Spears + Bikini + ... = ...

fstrulz
08-28-2007, 03:51 PM
Fat Britney Spears + Bikini + Smoking Around Her Kids = Child Abuse Investigation

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/2335/britney2sd5.jpg

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/6388/britneyxt6.jpg

Mr. Mulder
08-28-2007, 04:06 PM
/would

britneys not bad either :pinch:

Mr. Mulder
08-28-2007, 04:13 PM
:o

mbucari1
08-28-2007, 04:16 PM
god she looks awful

mestari
08-28-2007, 04:25 PM
Goddamn that woman. She's not even funny anymore...

Defy
08-28-2007, 04:36 PM
Gee.. wouldn't it be nice if we all could walk around naked? :sick:

Say, is that a new wig she has on there? :D

Barbarossa
08-28-2007, 04:37 PM
god she looks awful

No, that's called looking "normal" :dabs:

mbucari1
08-28-2007, 04:53 PM
god she looks awful

No, that's called looking "normal" :dabs:I don't mean her figure (although she used to be "thinner"), I mean she looks utterly depressed. She seems like a very unhappy person.

But hey, it's just 2 pictures.

Skiz
08-28-2007, 05:39 PM
That isn't "fat". Far from it. You can still see her ab muscles.

The only thing disturbing is the cigarette in the kids face.

Proper Bo
08-28-2007, 05:55 PM
the selfish cow didn't even splash the ash:no:

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 06:31 PM
Gee.. wouldn't it be nice if we all could walk around naked? :sick:

Post pics, I'll tell you if it's allowed or not.

You know it makes sence.

Skiz
08-28-2007, 07:36 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/defy-172453

That does make sense. I'm game for some neket pictures of that. :smilie4:

Mr. Mulder
08-28-2007, 07:38 PM
/would.

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 08:05 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/defy-172453

That does make sense.
You wish that was a phoatie of him.

Probably more like.

http://www.britishcouncil.org/jp/ism-trenduk-chavs-330x220

Skiz
08-28-2007, 08:37 PM
He looks supple enough.

/mulder would

Barbarossa
08-28-2007, 08:41 PM
are you calling mulder a gay paedo? :blink:

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 08:43 PM
I sort of always assumed ...

Skiz
08-28-2007, 08:43 PM
are you calling mulder a gay paedo? :blink:

Feck no. Just a connoisseir of legal, young boys.

AmpeD
08-28-2007, 09:14 PM
id still tap that, she would make me a very rich man

tesco
08-28-2007, 09:59 PM
how is this child abuse? :blink:

Alien5
08-28-2007, 10:01 PM
ok it's child picture abuse

tesco
08-28-2007, 10:02 PM
eww:
http://www.hollyrude.com/images/thumbs/82820523238304493122.jpg
:lol:

Snee
08-28-2007, 10:06 PM
It's not abuse until she trips and puts it out in the kid's eye, I say.

tesco
08-28-2007, 10:07 PM
It's not abuse until she trips and puts it out in the kid's eye, I say.ya, or an accident.:huh:

Hairbautt
08-28-2007, 10:24 PM
Chicks who smoke = :no:

http://www.smileygenerator.us/t/temp/PIMP2/tongue.gif Bleh...

mievmo
08-28-2007, 10:55 PM
ugly.... cow.

WarrenBuffet
08-28-2007, 11:25 PM
Ballin

AmpeD
08-28-2007, 11:36 PM
yes its far from child abuse, there are plenty of alcoholic smokers with kids

tangerine
08-29-2007, 12:46 AM
c'mon if that is a FAT girl then we are all obese.

and she is in an open space, i don't think her smoking "around her kids" is that terrible. this lady flipped. she couldn't handle everyone wanting her to be perfect and that makes me like her a little.. didn't like her at all before.

WhItEwIzArD
08-29-2007, 01:32 AM
She is obviously depressed from all the pressure of society. Smoking doesn't help that either, especially when you're with a kid. Britney . . . get some help and may God have mercy on you.

brotherdoobie
08-29-2007, 05:42 AM
It's not abuse until she trips and puts it out in the kid's eye, I say.

I agree. Children are pampered these days.

-bd

JA
08-29-2007, 07:42 AM
Shes cute.

Biggles
08-29-2007, 09:18 AM
Britney is a US version of a Chav/Ned. This doesn't necessarily make her a bad person but she has made some pretty daft life choices. We all make mistakes but few of us have our mistakes held up for ridicule in the media in the way she has had to endure.

Yes, she looks miserable but then one might ask how pictures like this hit the media? Is that not the sort of thing that would make one miserable and a little irked at the snooping papparazi that stalk her every waking hour (and would probably photograph her asleep if they could).

She is not fat in those pictures and is looking fit especially considering she has done the mother thing. If she was happier looking she would still be a serious babe. Smoking is rather silly but if it was grounds for removing children from parents where would we put all the kids?

Britney needs someone in her life that she respects, trusts and will listen to when they give sound advice - whether that will happen I cannot say.

shutdk
08-29-2007, 12:39 PM

indeed

beat
08-29-2007, 03:50 PM
I'd surely hit it :D

Hairbautt
08-29-2007, 04:30 PM

indeed
Agreed. Especially after having a child.

Then it's just stupid to smoke period, but to smoke around the kids...:dry: Not much sense in that girl it appears.

Chip Monk
08-29-2007, 06:06 PM
/would

Fixed.

Chip Monk
08-29-2007, 06:07 PM
indeed
but to smoke around the kids...

I agree with the dumb kid. Children of smokers are twice as likely to smoke. Why would you want to be a factor in your children taking up smoking.

100%
08-29-2007, 06:13 PM
not if you stump them out on their arms.

Hairbautt
08-29-2007, 06:50 PM
there's an idea

Skengeboy
08-29-2007, 07:28 PM
Lol @ 100% (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/100-4945)!
I really don't think she's fat.. She looks more "normal" then most of the other pop stars. but her body is still above average i think!

Hairbautt
08-29-2007, 07:31 PM
I would of expected bigger bewbs. :(

...dumb kid.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/Hairbautt/Smilies/UpYours.gif

Defy
08-29-2007, 09:00 PM
You would think that she'd take into consideration just HOW much attention she gets from the media/paparazzi and seriously reconsider some of her actions and decisions. From the looks of that picture though I'm thinking someone climbed a tree or something to get the snapshots.

With that being said I can only come to a few conclusions:

1. She's really aching for all eyes to be on her, even if that means defaming herself and sending her career in a steady downward spiral.
2. She's just plain stupid and doesn't think before she acts.
3. She doesn't really give a damn about anything anymore.

I'm going to go with she's just f*cking stupid. No respectable parent would be so inconsiderate and irresponsible when it comes to their child. Holding a lit cigarette less than a foot away from your babies face is just asking for trouble. What are you going to do when the kid comes running right at you and gets a smoking cig right in the eye? (You know what I mean)

I'm almost glad photographers are able to get these pictures because maybe, just MAYBE, she will take notice to the idiotic things she's doing and try to correct them. :no:

tesco
08-29-2007, 09:25 PM
I'm going to go with she's just f*cking stupid. No respectable parent would be so inconsiderate and irresponsible when it comes to their child. Holding a lit cigarette less than a foot away from your babies face is just asking for trouble. What are you going to do when the kid comes running right at you and gets a smoking cig right in the eye? (You know what I mean)

Do most parents who smoke smoke away from their kid?:huh:

Mr JP Fugley
08-29-2007, 09:51 PM
smoke smoke

:blink:

Mr JP Fugley
08-29-2007, 09:53 PM
You would think that she'd take into consideration just HOW much attention she gets from the media/paparazzi and seriously reconsider some of her actions and decisions. From the looks of that picture though I'm thinking someone climbed a tree or something to get the snapshots.

With that being said I can only come to a few conclusions:

1. She's really aching for all eyes to be on her, even if that means defaming herself and sending her career in a steady downward spiral.
2. She's just plain stupid and doesn't think before she acts.
3. She doesn't really give a damn about anything anymore.

I'm almost glad photographers are able to get these pictures because maybe, just MAYBE, she will take notice to the idiotic things she's doing and try to correct them. :no:

To be fair she is a fucking idiot, who has been exploited since the age of about 4. She has no grip on reality and no experience of it.

I think she is more to be pitied than scorned. Would you want to have lived that life. I certainly wouldn't.

Hairbautt
08-29-2007, 09:53 PM

When I was little my dad didn't smoke around me, although he did do it in the house. My grandparents were the same.

It's just generally rude to smoke so close to someone else and for it to be a child...well :dabs:

Hairbautt
08-29-2007, 09:54 PM
To be fair she is a fucking idiot, who has been exploited since the age of about 4. She has no grip on reality and no experience of it.

I think she is more to be pitied than scorned. Would you want to have lived that life. I certainly wouldn't.
Mommy? :unsure:

She gave me the same lecture :smilie4: Almost the exact same :ermm: 'cept it was 'bout Paris Hilton.

Defy
08-29-2007, 09:56 PM

Mine never did. But then again they didn't wave it in my face as I was trailing behind/following them. Maybe I should give Britney the benefit of a doubt and say that she was just clueless about her kid being right behind her. :P

Then again I've never liked, enjoyed, or respected her as an "artist" (ha) so my opinions may be a little biased. ;)

Mr JP Fugley
08-29-2007, 09:57 PM
When I was little my dad didn't smoke around me, although he did do it in the house. My grandparents were the same.

It's just generally rude to smoke so close to someone else and for it to be a child...well :dabs:

If you were aware of them smoking then they were raising your chances of doing it yourself. They were your role models and basically their message was that it was a good thing to do.

I applaud them for not subjecting you to passive smoking, fair enough. However that's only one part of the equation when children are concerned.

Mr JP Fugley
08-29-2007, 09:58 PM

Mine never did. But then again they didn't wave it in my face as I was trailing behind/following them. Maybe I should give Britney the benefit of a doubt and say that she was just clueless about her kid being right behind her. :P

Then again I've never liked, enjoyed, or respected her as an "artist" (ha) so my opinions may be a little biased. ;)

See my last.

Hairbautt
08-29-2007, 10:01 PM
My grandfather (a real role model - and I look just like'em) died of lung cancer. Sorta.

He suffered through it endlessly (hooked up to machines at his house all the time) and made the final call for himself one day.

True story.^ Never found out the truth until like 2 years ago. :ermm:

tesco
08-29-2007, 10:08 PM
smoke smoke

:blink::unsure: read it like i talk and think it.:rolleyes:

tesco
08-29-2007, 10:11 PM
She's outdoors though and on a walk with her kid by the looks of it but i'm probaly wrong.

I just don't see the problem here she shouldn't be smoking AT ALL, no one should be, especially not around kids, but there's millions in this world that do it so why single out britney? :huh: Why does anyone care?

Defy
08-29-2007, 10:17 PM
She's outdoors though and on a walk with her kid by the looks of it but i'm probaly wrong.

I just don't see the problem here she shouldn't be smoking AT ALL, no one should be, especially not around kids, but there's millions in this world that do it so why single out britney? :huh: Why does anyone care?

This is true, I don't believe anyone truly does... not about her anyways. We just like to gossip. :P

So in other news, Owen Wilson apparently made a suicide attempt and is now hospitalized. Although for him, I actually find him funny sometimes. I care. :(

Hairbautt
08-29-2007, 10:42 PM
Yea, that was sad to hear Owen's story. :(