PDA

View Full Version : Quality threads by tupac

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 07:46 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-have-czone-elite-member-200gb-buffer-222829

5 consecutive bumps. That's not spam now is it. Probably against a rule or something, I'll be bound. You'd get banned from every other forum of the World for doing that.

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 07:48 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-have-bithumen-account-mail-221189

done

bump

up

Surely someone has removed something from this. He didn't just make 3 one word post with no-one else contributing. No way.

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 07:54 PM
How do I report someone for bumping.

Barbarossa
08-28-2007, 07:56 PM
Unfortunately, he's allowed to do it in that section if each interval is greater than 12 hours or something :(

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 08:00 PM
Well at the very least it's spam. One word posts contributing nowt to owt.

You'd get banned from the World for doing that anywhere else.

Skiz
08-28-2007, 08:39 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-have-bithumen-account-mail-221189

done

bump

up

Surely someone has removed something from this. He didn't just make 3 one word post with no-one else contributing. No way.

Yes way.

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 08:42 PM

done

bump

up

Yes way.

But not spam. Or the other one where she posted 5 consecutive bumps. That would just be ripping the pish.

Skiz
08-28-2007, 08:48 PM
Spam is only counted in the Lounge, remember. In the on-topic sections you can post all the bumps and drivel you want.

ps - "ripping the pish"? :unsure:

Barbarossa
08-28-2007, 08:50 PM
with all due respect, that's utter bollocks, and you know it

Skiz
08-28-2007, 08:52 PM
Tupac said it. :sleep:

I though he was the foremost authoritai.

tesco
08-28-2007, 08:55 PM
they can bump in the bittorrent invite sectionf or some reason but nowhere else, and only if they wait 12 hours.

If we don't say 12 hours then they, literally, bump every 2 minutes. Sometimes people help them bump their thread. :rolleyes:

Barbarossa
08-28-2007, 08:56 PM
Apparently, in tupac's universe, the sun is in the centre, and you can't spam anywhere :dabs:

Skiz
08-28-2007, 08:59 PM
There are always wonderfully intellectual topics such as this one. It's the most stimulating thread I've read in some time.

Such articulation and eloquence. I haven't seen such well-spoken verbiage in years.

I think we could all take a lesson from such a well versed and lucid group.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-give-away-202499

Snee
08-28-2007, 09:02 PM
Nice giveaway.

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 09:09 PM
There are always wonderfully intellectual topics such as this one. It's the most stimulating thread I've read in some time.

Such articulation and eloquence. I haven't seen such well-spoken verbiage in years.

I think we could all take a lesson from such a well versed and lucid group.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-give-away-202499

:lol: :indeed:

sear
08-28-2007, 09:11 PM
bump :)

***please don't punish me I couldn't resist***

I think the reason people want to bump their threads is so they don't get lost in the invite section as it's filled with so many quality topics like the one demonstrated by Skiz :dabs:

Skiz
08-28-2007, 09:14 PM
Adding to the mess, so it won't get lost in the mess? Makes sense. :dabs:

sear
08-28-2007, 09:22 PM
It's a twisted kind of logic...but it seems to work for them.

EDIT:
not that logic ever enters the invite section.

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 09:23 PM
bump :)

***please don't punish me I couldn't resist***

I think the reason people want to bump their threads is so they don't get lost in the invite section as it's filled with so many quality topics like the one demonstrated by Skiz :dabs:

:O

sear
08-28-2007, 09:28 PM
You find that shocking?

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 09:30 PM
Was that a question or a statement. Your punctuation sort of confuses the issue.

sear
08-28-2007, 09:32 PM
It was a question, hence the question mark.

tupac
08-28-2007, 09:42 PM
LOL. How many kazaa freaks here. Probably most of the lounge freaks never heard about bittorrent, you still download trojans and viruses on daily basis with kazaa, right? :lol:

Anyway, the Bittorrent invite section is more like a marketplace than a forum. You sell and buy there. If you want to sell, and buy, you have to bump. Or you can download with kazaa, like some losers... :whistling

sear
08-28-2007, 09:54 PM
:lol: or you can make friends and be invited to sites through the front door instead of having to sneak in.

btw does kaza still exist? I thought it went the way of the dinosaurs.

tupac
08-28-2007, 09:59 PM
:lol: or you can make friends and be invited to sites through the front door instead of having to sneak in.

I have real-life friends, not "virtuals" like yours. They don't have invites to trackers, but they are far better than your virtual ones :P

btw does kaza still exist? I thought it went the way of the dinosaurs.
Until there is life in the FST lounge, kazaa will exist :lol:

Snee
08-28-2007, 10:03 PM
Yes, a cool guy with real life friends, spending his days trading invites and trolling the internets.

Good call on the kazaa tho', that was hardly a mental leap of logic at all.

tesco
08-28-2007, 10:05 PM
LOL. How many kazaa freaks here. Probably most of the lounge freaks never heard about bittorrent, you still download trojans and viruses on daily basis with kazaa, right? :lol:Ya right, then where did the original interest for the bittorrent (and, later, bittorrent invite) section come from?:lol:

tupac
08-28-2007, 10:10 PM
LOL. How many kazaa freaks here. Probably most of the lounge freaks never heard about bittorrent, you still download trojans and viruses on daily basis with kazaa, right? :lol:Ya right, then where did the original interest for the bittorrent (and, later, bittorrent invite) section come from?:lol:
I'm talking about the lounge freaks. Those registered in 2003-2005 with 90% of their posts in the lounge. They never came to the bittorrent section, they are stuck at kazaa, because of kazaa they registered at FST back then :whistling

Snee
08-28-2007, 10:11 PM

Too bad it didn't turn out as good as it sounded, though.

I mean, I thought it'd be a place for people who were already members to trade invites in a fairly secure place, with people we knew. Not a place for people who can't string a sentence together to gather in order to get the means to circumvent the rules on private trackers.

What a surprise. Haha.

sear
08-28-2007, 10:11 PM
@tupac, :pinch: your flaming is extremely intelligent, mature and witty. Thanks for turning it on me now I'm going to sit in my darkened bedroom and cry :lol:

tupac
08-28-2007, 10:13 PM
@tupac, :pinch: your flaming is extremely intelligent, mature and witty. Thanks for turning it on me now I'm going to sit in my darkened bedroom and cry :lol:
OK. Take some pills, maybe you will feel better :yup:

tesco
08-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Ya right, then where did the original interest for the bittorrent (and, later, bittorrent invite) section come from?:lol:
I'm talking about the lounge freaks. Those registered in 2003-2005 with 90% of their posts in the lounge. They never came to the bittorrent section, they are stuck at kazaa, because of kazaa they registered at FST back then :whistlingNobody's stuck at kazaa buddy.:lol:

Most here use bittorrent (and get invites legitimately) or use newsgroups (way superior to bittorrent anyway :rolleyes:).

Snee
08-28-2007, 10:19 PM
Having kewl FTP-access is nice. But that's cheating, like.

sear
08-28-2007, 10:20 PM

How about you, do you feel better now?

tupac
08-28-2007, 10:24 PM

How about you, do you feel better now?
You need pills, you said that you stay in your darkened room and cry. Get some prozac m8 ;)

sear
08-28-2007, 10:27 PM
meh, this is boring CU.

Snee
08-28-2007, 10:30 PM
Lulz, now we know where owl92 went.

tupac
08-28-2007, 10:30 PM
I'm talking about the lounge freaks. Those registered in 2003-2005 with 90% of their posts in the lounge. They never came to the bittorrent section, they are stuck at kazaa, because of kazaa they registered at FST back then :whistlingNobody's stuck at kazaa buddy.:lol:

Most here use bittorrent (and get invites legitimately) or use newsgroups (way superior to bittorrent anyway :rolleyes:).
So you are the admin of a illegitimate forum? :O
BTW, as I saw in a torrent nfo (on tophos I think), the torrent community wants the head of the big fish (you, admin of FST; they want to ddos the FST and RTS), they don't care as much about the little fishes (me) :whistling. So rossco, you are the bad boy here, not me :P

tesco
08-28-2007, 10:44 PM
Nobody's stuck at kazaa buddy.:lol:

BTW, as I saw in a torrent nfo (on tophos I think), the torrent community wants the head of the big fish (you, admin of FST; they want to ddos the FST and RTS), they don't care as much about the little fishes (me) :whistling. So rossco, you are the bad boy here, not me :PIf that happened I wouldn't have to think twice about dropping the invites section.;)

LaPistola
08-28-2007, 10:46 PM
haha surely none of those are spam

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 10:52 PM
Nobody's stuck at kazaa buddy.:lol:

BTW, as I saw in a torrent nfo (on tophos I think), the torrent community wants the head of the big fish (you, admin of FST; they want to ddos the FST and RTS), they don't care as much about the little fishes (me) :whistling. So rossco, you are the bad boy here, not me :P

:whoosh:

Proper Bo
08-28-2007, 10:52 PM
BTW, as I saw in a torrent nfo (on tophos I think), the torrent community wants the head of the big fish (you, admin of FST; they want to ddos the FST and RTS), they don't care as much about the little fishes (me) :whistling. So rossco, you are the bad boy here, not me :PIf that happened I wouldn't have to think twice about dropping the invites section.;)

Good thing they don't know your real name and address, isn't it, eh, Tesco, Igloo 7, Canadia?:shifty:

tesco
08-28-2007, 10:53 PM
If that happened I wouldn't have to think twice about dropping the invites section.;)

Good thing they don't know your real name and address, isn't it, eh, Tesco, Igloo 7, Canadia?:shifty:igloo 7 :lol:

Snee
08-28-2007, 10:56 PM
Nomally I'd say you shouldn't give in to terrorism, but those guys totally make sense.

Chip Monk
08-28-2007, 10:58 PM
Nomally I'd say you shouldn't give in to terrorism, but those guys totally make sense.

:glag::genious:

Why didn't I think of that

Something Else
08-30-2007, 03:16 AM
PMed......

Skiz
08-30-2007, 04:29 AM
PMed......

Liar.

Something Else
08-30-2007, 05:03 AM
damn, caught me already??? Been checkin PM's again mate??:lol: Point your binoculars in someone elses window.. :D