PDA

View Full Version : :) GIVEAWAY REVTT invites x2

tintin123
08-29-2007, 02:18 AM
just checked me revtt and realised i am vip sicne i donated and have 2 invites

requirements: not beenn there and not a cheater

also i want a reason why i should let you in there?

WINNERS ANNOUNCED WITHIN 24 HOURS

NO PMS. i will ask for your email

alaakoura
08-29-2007, 02:20 AM
i need one please

why u should invite me ?

because i need this one very much and if i don`t need it i will never ask for it

Kyl3KK
08-29-2007, 02:23 AM
I would love one :)

Because I've hunted for it for a good while even before the VIP invite only thing... and because I only take what I will use, and also because I gave you an invite to A-L. Hehe. :)

And as you can see I have great ratio's on there I'm 70+ GB Inf ratio

Also PU at TD TL OiNK and I have a 24GB inf ratio at RTS.

antipower187
08-29-2007, 02:29 AM
I should get the invite because, well, I've been around these forums for a while. Did a ton of trading got pretty much every single tracker and then gave them all away when I got out of torrenting. I've decided to get back in and now I'm startin at the bottom workin my way up.

:D

lubu
08-29-2007, 02:30 AM
Please please kindly send me a invite...I was looking for one as you can see from my previous posts....I never cheat or trade and always maintain a good ratios...Will not let you down....

Regards,

ala
08-29-2007, 02:32 AM
It will be appreciated if you give me an invite to the great site. Actually, I was the member of the site, but, during my military service, my account had been deleted. My, referances are to be Power User of Oink, Bitme and TL. Best regards,

melatonin
08-29-2007, 03:10 AM
i want to have it cos i ll fill it with more invites and sharing the love with other brothers around here :D

tintin123
08-29-2007, 03:19 AM
what comes along goes along:
he gave me one so i am rewarding him

kylekk wins one invite

other will be given in 14 hours or less

@kylekk pm me ur email

Maroko
08-29-2007, 03:29 AM
plz i need thise tracker for
i love this tracker soo much
not trade or cheat
and my acc was lost !!!
plz i really need this revtt

cheers

Kyl3KK
08-29-2007, 03:31 AM
what comes along goes along:
he gave me one so i am rewarding him

kylekk wins one invite

other will be given in 14 hours or less

@kylekk pm me ur email
one's coming your way :)

Thank you so much !! :)

melatonin
08-29-2007, 03:56 AM
oh no 1 is gone, and i think i ll be punished for being honest and wanted to do giveaways of my own, next time for me thanks anyway :(

embolism
08-29-2007, 05:14 AM
Please consider me for an invite.
I have great speeds to upload and share.
Why do I deserve one?
Unlike many here I am a fresh starter but armed with great speeds, want to get to where you all are and share the invites like how you all do.
I have been browsing the forums for the last 30 days, still trying to build high ratios and get good trackers. I was fortunate to get Torrent Leech since their invite opened and straight away have started seeding.
I was also fortunate to get HDBits, an invite from Stg Major and that helped with get HDTV programs.
I dont have any level 6 or above tracker to boast. However I have many trackers below Level 5 and would love to have a tracker above Level 6. Given my high upload speeds I can contribute to a power tracker as RevTT.
More I will stand as testimony to your invite and you will see that it was rewarded to somebody who made good use of it and contributed to the community.
Please help me get a good tracker and also help many others like me who will come to FST.
Thanks and Regards. E.

vytexx
08-29-2007, 06:52 AM
Hi. i will appreciate invite to revtt becouse i was looking for it long time ago and i really need great o-day tracker with great content and pretimes. revtt is just what iam looking for. And i made a few giveaways for 4lvl tracker. i hope you'll choose me :).
btw my computer is up about half year now :D

obaida22ar
08-29-2007, 06:57 AM
hi man
great giving away
im looking for this site long time
im power user in all trackers i have
can i get it please thanks

PirateEagle
08-29-2007, 07:02 AM
may i have revTT invitation because i was looking for it for a long time i am not a trader or cheater i can show you all my ratios speed test i need that tracker because i have heard that they have a very good speeds and they have a good contekt especially 0day stuff and i have never been in there and i hope that you will made me happy and made me to be in there :D...

SAM
08-29-2007, 07:12 AM
hi
i like to be a part of this tracker and i was really looking for it for some time :)
it's good tracker very nice speeds and good to have,never been there before .
so if you may spare me an invite ; it will be very nice from you.
i need it for my personal use only.
and promise no cheat nor trade :)
thanks in advance.
ps: ready to show you any ratios proof you like :)

whiteangle
08-29-2007, 07:30 AM
Can I have RevTT please. This will be my only chance since I dont trade accs/invites, so I'd be really grateful if you can give it to me. I seed for the sake of sharing, not for getting my ratio up, and I'm sure i wont let you down.

weenden
08-29-2007, 08:24 AM
i'll use it thats a fact ,and i never been there i try for open invites to it but no avail im not a cheater never will be or been accused and im a great seeder every site im on have great share ratios and can provide proof ...but if there are more deserving ill just wait till next time thx for the opp

embolism
08-29-2007, 01:55 PM
Want to put forward my request again.
Reason: The same reason as per my previous post in this same thread.
I have been looking for a higher level account and RevTT has lots of value for content and speed.
I dont want to be imposing or demanding in anyway. As said before I have had low level trackers and have decent upload and download ratios on those. Cannot boast of GIGs of uploads since I havent been active till recently.
Hopefully, request will be granted.
I can give you ratios on all tracker I have and maintain ratio more than 1.
At imtorrents i have ratio above 1, that was the most used tracker till now.
I want to share the joy of giving invites by solidly establishing myself just like you all.
Thanks

Recoba
08-29-2007, 03:05 PM
i have been looking for revtt for a long time man can i have it please ?

if u want i can provide u screens from big trackers

ModEnigma
08-29-2007, 03:10 PM
I woulf like an invite in RevTT!I look for that for mothns but nothing find out!I can post you my stats in other sites like PU in OiNK and Ethors 1080i in HDBits and PU in TL and a lot more!I hope you help me otherwise i will have to wait for another guy like you that would like to spare invites for free!

unknown6
08-29-2007, 03:13 PM
again im late

but ill give a try, may be nice chance from nice man

i need it pls as it gives high speed and great content

thx

S.L.B
08-29-2007, 04:34 PM
I want this because sct reatrds disabled my account without any proper reason and I need a good generalist tracker.

weenden
08-29-2007, 09:34 PM
is this still alive

tintin123
08-29-2007, 11:04 PM
Can I have RevTT please. This will be my only chance since I dont trade accs/invites, so I'd be really grateful if you can give it to me. I seed for the sake of sharing, not for getting my ratio up, and I'm sure i wont let you down.

nice quote

made me read it 2x unlike others.

pm me ur email BB
also i see that you have 4 posts so welcome to FST mate.

as for the rest...im sure there are other vips here that will now realise they have invites!

THREAD CLOSED

to those that ddidnt win, if i get any more i will hook up people from this thread.