PDA

View Full Version : Antitraders’ giveaway

avoozl
08-29-2007, 04:34 AM
(This thread inspired by Znik).
I have a few invites to offer to quality fst members who are against trading.
Too many people believe that the only way to get access to good quality sites is by trading and that is completely false.
Rules:
-Only ask if you are against trading, you have not participated in any trades ever and promise not to trade in the future! (I will check your previous posts/threads.)
To Clarify: No account trading, no invite trading, and no attempts at trading accounts or invites ever.
-Only ask if you need the account for personal use. No trades, no cheats, no selling invites.
-Only ask for 1 invite
-Do not ask for an invite to a site where you are currently a member
-Do not ask for an invite to a site where you were formerly a member
-No ratio screenshots, no speedtests, no pms. I will request your email if I choose to send you an invite

Invites:
3 Oink (embolism, ghostat2005, RedVision)
5 Bitme (chillincool, rodman, snoopdo2g, kennyd, heliumkg)
4 TVTorrents with 5gb buffer each (atrat)
2 TorrentLeech
4 Underground Gamer

Courtesy of deuce6000
1 tti

melatonin
08-29-2007, 04:36 AM
can i have oink please...

thanks...

avoozl
08-29-2007, 04:42 AM
can i have oink please...

thanks...

I don't think you quite get the idea of an anti-trader's giveaway. Earlier tonight you said:

"i want to have it cos its damn hard to start a trading career."

Somehow I don't think that a person trying to start a trading career deserves a free invite from an anti-trader.

chillincool
08-29-2007, 04:42 AM
Could I have a TL invite please. :> been looking.

closest thing i've done to trading is offering an old $20 counterstrike game that i don't play anymore for a $27 sct invite. figured i'll save you the trouble of looking if that's a problem :P

melatonin
08-29-2007, 04:45 AM
i woulnt sell them i would share the invites i made from there, read the rest of the post please. and i am not switched or exchanged any acc here yet. u can still stop me.

please please :( i really waiting for a long time to find a oink invite...

oflipele
08-29-2007, 04:54 AM
Can i have bitme please.Thanks

avoozl
08-29-2007, 04:59 AM

closest thing i've done to trading is offering an old $20 counterstrike game that i don't play anymore for a $27 sct invite. figured i'll save you the trouble of looking if that's a problem :P

I have reviewed your prior posts. It looks like you were tempted briefly by the dark side, but you prevailed and I find no evidence that you ever traded.

Please PM me you e-mail address and I will send you a TL invite.

marksman
08-29-2007, 05:02 AM

I have reviewed your prior posts. It looks like you were tempted briefly by the dark side, but you prevailed and I find no evidence that you ever traded.

Please PM me you e-mail address and I will send you a TL invite.

dark side!!!..prevailed!!!..what am i then voldemort?!..

do u know that what ur currently doing giving invites to people u dont really know at all judgin from screenshots and earlier posts is against every trackker rules?

embolism
08-29-2007, 05:07 AM
Please consider me for OINK invite, thanks. Honestly I am new around here and have been trying to get a decent tracker.

avoozl
08-29-2007, 05:12 AM
Can i have bitme please.Thanks

Nope. Yesterday you were a trader.

supertorrent + torrent LT + tv junkıes + torrentturk for dirkside or bithumen

Please consider me for OINK invite, thanks. Honestly I am new around here and have been trying to get a decent tracker.

Embolism, I like you and you don't trade. PM me your e-mail address and I will send you an OINK invite.

hangemhigh
08-29-2007, 05:20 AM
I don't think you quite get the idea of an anti-trader's giveaway. Earlier tonight you said:

"i want to have it cos its damn hard to start a trading career."

Somehow I don't think that a person trying to start a trading career deserves a free invite from an anti-trader.

pawnd....lol

iKill
08-29-2007, 05:34 AM
i would really like an oink account, ive never sold and account or traded it, although some1 did suspect me we settled it

ghostat2005
08-29-2007, 07:11 AM
nICE gIVEaWAY

May i have OINK if i still have chance plz

lint
08-29-2007, 07:12 AM
may i have Bitme ( i already got Oink )
for personal use !
i need it !

baileysc
08-29-2007, 07:18 AM
I would love oink invite. Thanks

orange123
08-29-2007, 07:23 AM
Hi,
may I have a Bitme invite?
Thanks.

whiteangle
08-29-2007, 07:26 AM
Can I have oink invite please? I'm a good seeder and I'm sure I wont let you down. I dont think I will get another shot at getting oink coz I dont trade accounts. I'd be really grateful if you could give it to me. Thanks

avoozl
08-29-2007, 01:42 PM
i would really like an oink account, ive never sold and account or traded it, although some1 did suspect me we settled it

I suspect you of trading as well.

i have:
Indietorrents
torrentleech
r**************
demonoid

i want and am willing to trade for:
btmusic
oink
bitmetv

nICE gIVEaWAY

May i have OINK if i still have chance plz

I feel a bit equivocal about sending you an Oink invite. On the one hand, you have been a member of FST for over 2 years and have never traded invites.

On the other hand, you've had 125 posts of which 93.98% were in the bittorrent invite section asking for invites and I can't find many posts where you are actually helping anyone.

All things considered, if you haven't traded anything after 2 years on FST, I don't think you are too likely to start now so I am willing to give you an invite.

Please pm me your e-mail address.

Fibo
08-29-2007, 01:58 PM
Nice giveaway mate, keep up the good work.

However, If I were you I would choose the winners of the Oink Invites Very carefully.

Good luck everyone.

rodman
08-29-2007, 02:02 PM
can i have a bitme invite please...

sunrise01
08-29-2007, 02:18 PM
Can I have oink inv .. Thanks

$SnoopDo2G$
08-29-2007, 02:37 PM
Bitme looks good may i have one please ?
I ain't no trader, i don't sell my soul to evil and no i don't cheat :D
Thanks ! Great thread !

nikmash232
08-30-2007, 02:05 AM
can i please have an oink invite!?
i dont trade anymore :D

avoozl
08-30-2007, 03:09 AM
may i have Bitme ( i already got Oink )
for personal use !
i need it !

Trader's need not apply:

my offer for BitmeTV :
ST ultra user 70 giga buffer + 2 invites
LinkoManija pu 65 giga buffer + 2 invites
blackcats PU 50 giga buffer + 2 invites
danishbits
thor's

Hi,
may I have a Bitme invite?
Thanks.

Anti-trader's only.

What about 25gb buffered thorsland for the bitmetv?

to7aimer
08-30-2007, 03:17 AM
hmm... if i'm qualified then i would love an Oink :)

Thanx.

avoozl
08-30-2007, 03:23 AM
can i have a bitme invite please...

Yes you may. Please PM me your e-mail address.

Can I have oink inv .. Thanks

I was hoping I could find someone with a "BT Rep of +65" that isn't a trader, but I was wrong. The word "trade or trader" appears 11 times in your profile page.

Also:

Need oink inv .... only inv no account

Have gigatorrents inv

or

PM what u Look for ...

or

Bitme looks good may i have one please ?
I ain't no trader, i don't sell my soul to evil and no i don't cheat :D
Thanks ! Great thread !

In the past you have endorsed that it is OK to trade invites:

Trading invites for me it's alright,
But trading accounts is just kinda of contribute to the destruction of the Trackers itself...
But the best is to Giveaway to people you can trust that a sure thing.

However, you have also promised in another thread to never trade invites ever, you have been around for a while, and I don't find any evidence of actual trades completed by you, so I have decided to send you an invite.

Please PM me your e-mail address and I will send you an invite.

KennyD
08-30-2007, 05:23 AM
Can I be considered for a bitme invite?

scribble
08-30-2007, 06:47 AM
can i have a bitme invite?

RedVision
08-30-2007, 08:17 AM
can you give me oink invite please?
tnx.

gnlstryker
08-30-2007, 07:20 PM
Can i please have Bitmetv please....u guys are the best...i wish i was in a position to giveaway anythyn if i had any invites. i just started to get into torrents and i really love tv so i found bitmetv is the best..please help me avoozl.thanks...

scribble
08-31-2007, 12:55 AM
it's not bitmetv... it's bitme...

avoozl
08-31-2007, 02:10 AM
Can I be considered for a bitme invite?

Yes you may, please PM me your e-mail address. Thank you for not trading.

can you give me oink invite please?
tnx.

Yes you may. You have shown yourself to not trade.

Please PM me your e-mail address

Can i please have Bitmetv please....u guys are the best...i wish i was in a position to giveaway anythyn if i had any invites. i just started to get into torrents and i really love tv so i found bitmetv is the best..please help me avoozl.thanks...

As was already pointed out, I am offering a bitme invite, not a bitmetv.

deuce6000
08-31-2007, 02:12 AM
I also have an antitrader tti invite to giveaway.Same rules as the thread starter.Trading is bad for your health!

to7aimer
08-31-2007, 02:27 AM

Thanx.

I think u missed my post?? :)

avoozl
08-31-2007, 02:35 AM

Thanx.

I think u missed my post?? :)

I did not miss your post. You are a trader and this is an anti-trader giveaway.

Smooth trade sgyuri.. :)

scribble
08-31-2007, 02:41 AM
avoozl, please can i have a bitme invite?

atrat
08-31-2007, 03:27 AM
nice list of invites. may i have a tvtorrents invite plz thnxxx :)

avoozl
08-31-2007, 11:56 PM
avoozl, please can i have a bitme invite?

No you may not. On 8/20/07 you posted:

Have Thors, 40 GB buffered
Any offers?

anyone?

That sounds like a trader to me.

nice list of invites. may i have a tvtorrents invite plz thnxxx :)

Yes you may. You have been here a while, and you have never traded. Please PM me your e-mail address for a tvtorrents invite.

scribble
09-01-2007, 12:02 AM
and then i gave it away because someone told me that giving away accounts were not looked down upon.

heliumkg
09-01-2007, 12:04 AM
can i please have a bitme invite if you have any left? thanks!

scribble
09-01-2007, 12:11 AM
please I really need bitme :( I have recently started to need it. it's not because it's a level 4 tracker

avoozl
09-01-2007, 03:13 PM
can i please have a bitme invite if you have any left? thanks!

Welcome to FST. You'll find this is a very friendly place if you are a friendly person. You aren't a trader, so please PM me your e-mail address and I will send you an invite.

iKill
09-03-2007, 12:47 AM
when i said trade i ment invites... why would i trade an account, then i wouldn't have one to that site?

avoozl
09-03-2007, 02:34 AM
when i said trade i ment invites... why would i trade an account, then i wouldn't have one to that site?

I do not pretend to understand why anyone trades anything.

Trading is pure madness whether it is trading of invites or trading of accounts.

It sounds like you are trying to say that you are against trading accounts but for trading invites.

Please see my first rule:

Only ask if you are against trading, you have not participated in any trades ever
I don't mean any disrespect to anyone who does choose to trade, but I choose not to share my invites with traders.

Chewy
09-03-2007, 02:37 AM
is bitme bitmetv? I've been looking for that for about 3 months now :|

avoozl
09-03-2007, 02:47 AM
is bitme bitmetv? I've been looking for that for about 3 months now :|

bitme and bitmetv are different sites entirely.

bitme is an excellent e-learning site. I think the content of bitmetv is obvious.

I currently have OiNK, TL, and RevoTT, I get TL invites tomorrow, waiting for Revo to reopen invites for power users, and will get OiNK in 2 weeks since I just got an account. So anyone willing to trade?

In case you were going to ask me for one of my invites, let me tell you now: no you may not. I think you can figure out why.

Chewy
09-03-2007, 02:50 AM
Not trading accounts, its trading invites, thats why I said that I get OiNK in 2 weeks since I just got an account there and when RevoTT reopens invites.. I dont trade accounts :\

And if trading invites is frowned upon, didnt know :\, I just really want that tracker, and since I'm a newbie here, it would have been the fastest way of going about that....

avoozl
09-03-2007, 03:07 AM
Not trading accounts, its trading invites, thats why I said that I get OiNK in 2 weeks since I just got an account there and when RevoTT reopens invites.. I dont trade accounts :\

And if trading invites is frowned upon, didnt know :\, I just really want that tracker, and since I'm a newbie here, it would have been the fastest way of going about that....

You are pretty new here, but I think you could probably figure out that I am against all forms of traiding.

There are plenty of people who are not against trading, and if you work at it, I'm sure that eventually you will be able to get what you want by trading with them.

Chewy
09-03-2007, 03:15 AM
Yeah, guess I need some luck though lol...