PDA

View Full Version : I need your help i know it`s my fault

alaakoura
08-29-2007, 02:31 PM
someone from FST stole my password i don`t know how but i think someone here put spam sign up for rsr and when i signed up the same page appear and no sign up . I know it is my fault because i `ve done a stupid thing i signed up most of my trackers with the same password and not only my trackers also my email and just if he steals my password he can take most of my trackers and that happened to me

now i need your help to recover my stolen accounts if u have any idea how to do that please don`t hesitate to do a favour for me that will be very nice from u

my stolen accounts

Czone
oink
FB
Iplay
Revtt
FL
SCN

there `re others but i don`t need them

thanx very much for evryone will help me

we want to let that who did this to know that is not easy to go away with his what he done and the same to who just think to do that

thanx

SAM
08-29-2007, 03:39 PM
sorry man for your loss, hope someone can help you to recover them

Skiz
08-29-2007, 03:54 PM
Don't feel like reading that blather?

Here it is in normal text:

someone from FST stole my password i don`t know how but i think someone here put spam sign up for rsr and when i signed up the same page appear and no sign up . I know it is my fault because i `ve done a stupid thing i signed up most of my trackers with the same password and not only my trackers also my email and just if he steals my password he can take most of my trackers and that happened to me

now i need your help to recover my stolen accounts if u have any idea how to do that please don`t hesitate to do a favour for me that will be very nice from u

my stolen accounts

Czone
oink
FB
Iplay
Revtt
FL
SCN

we want to let that who did this to know that is not easy to go away with his what he done and the same to who just think to do that

thanx

alaakoura
08-29-2007, 04:16 PM
Don't feel like reading that blather?

Here it is in normal text:

my stolen accounts

Czone
oink
FB
Iplay
Revtt
FL
SCN

thanx

thanks any way

_coder_
08-29-2007, 04:30 PM
Best thing i can think of is go to the IRC channels of each tracker and talk to the staff there. Most of all pray to god that u still have access to the email you used to register on those trackers since that may increase your chances of getting some of your accounts back.

alaakoura
08-29-2007, 04:45 PM
Best thing i can think of is go to the IRC channels of each tracker and talk to the staff there. Most of all pray to god that u still have access to the email you used to register on those trackers since that may increase your chances of getting some of your accounts back.

thanx mate for your replay
good idea but the problem that my email i used to register on those trakers is stolen too because it was the same password as i told u before in first post

muyoso
08-29-2007, 05:17 PM
Well, then you pretty much are screwed. There is really no use in trying unless you can at least get the original email back. The people in the IRC will see you as someone trying to con their way into someones account most likely. Take this as a lesson not to let your passwords get compromised and to use a different one for each site. BTW, you lost your accounts because your password was:
alaakoura:30**83

About 3 weeks ago your password and about 15000 others were leaked by bit-hdtv. Since you obviously didnt notice this for 3 weeks, it gave people AMPLE time to find your working user and pass and completely clean you out.

Seriously though, how the HELL did you not hear about the password leak? You are a person with a shitload of posts on FST and quite a big rep.

tupac
08-29-2007, 05:27 PM
Well, then you pretty much are screwed. There is really no use in trying unless you can at least get the original email back. The people in the IRC will see you as someone trying to con their way into someones account most likely. Take this as a lesson not to let your passwords get compromised and to use a different one for each site. BTW, you lost your accounts because your password was:

About 3 weeks ago your password and about 15000 others were leaked by bit-hdtv. Since you obviously didnt notice this for 3 weeks, it gave people AMPLE time to find your working user and pass and completely clean you out.

Seriously though, how the HELL did you not hear about the password leak? You are a person with a shitload of posts on FST and quite a big rep.
If he has static IP, he could proove to the staff that he is the original owner :whistling

alaakoura
08-29-2007, 05:54 PM

really i was away for a long time since i put my last thread of giveaway so i did not hear about the password leak and in the same time i never relized that there are someone like to hurt the others

znik
08-29-2007, 06:11 PM
alaakoura I don't think you are hopeless.

Morenoy had the same problem with you on his Sct account and I managed to return his Sct account back, even though the thief had stolen his email too.

The Sct admins changed the registered email and passwd and the thief was punished.

You could try your luck on IRC on most trackers. If you don't know the IRC names I could help you with that.
There are some trackers that you cannot access if you don't have the IRC invitation code.

I could help you there too if you trust me and give me some info about your lost accounts that could prove that you are the original holder. I will contact their admins personally.

I belong in the FST ATG team of highly trusted members here, so I guess you can trust me.

sear
08-29-2007, 06:19 PM
Tupac and znik are right it's still worth a try. Tracker staff aren't idiots there are other ways to figure out if it's your account besides your email. But even if they don't believe you in the very least you can get the accounts banned.

limpdickkid
08-29-2007, 06:38 PM
If he has static IP, he could proove to the staff that he is the original owner :whistling

Yes I totally agree. They have no reason to doubt your honesty if you have the same IP as the last time you logged in and the time before that and the time before that, Basically if you had the same IP for a long time then you should be able to get it back with out hitches like znik mentioned too.

YoYoY
08-29-2007, 07:32 PM
yes u have to get into the irc channel and talk to the staff
someone stole my pt and revtt and thors b4 and i get into the irc channel of each tracker and they were very helpful i got them all back