PDA

View Full Version : Weird Things!

Buffalo
07-03-2003, 07:32 PM
Ok I hav'nt started one in a while, but I've just been and blown my nose :D
This may sound weird but that's what I'm asking, 'cos after blowing it I looked into the tissue.............WHY????? :x

Why do we humans do things we really don't want to do?? :blink:

I don't think I'm the only one that does this sort of thing, so what do you do??

Come on, you know you do something you would never talk about in a pub......
................Don't you?? :blink:

Jonno B)

crazy_billy_bats
07-03-2003, 07:35 PM
yeah i drink my own piss on friday nights.

Buffalo
07-03-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@3 July 2003 - 19:35
:lol: :lol: :lol: Is that so you can drink the cider again free!!!! :lol: :lol:

Another weird thing I do is.............I have a thing about even numbers :blink:
It stems from school when we were told odd was bad and even was good!

Eg, If I turn 180 degree's clockwise, I have to turn back the same way............
......................WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY?????????? :blink:

If I tap my right hand twice, I have to do the same with my left..................
....................WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????? :blink:

Mabey I'm just weird :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

Assultsniper
07-03-2003, 07:41 PM
I do this WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buffalo
07-03-2003, 07:43 PM
Yeah! But I'm serious!!

I'm worried I'm not right or something :blink:
I know I'm silly, but I did'nt think I was weird :blink: :lol:

Jonno B)

MUSLEMAN
07-03-2003, 07:43 PM
i think you are checking to make sure you don't see nothing you are not suppose to, aka you are healthy :lol:

Buffalo
07-03-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@3 July 2003 - 19:43
i think you are checking to make sure you don't see nothing you are not suppose to, aka you are healthy :lol:
It must be subcocious then! :blink: 'cos I usually do it to see how much mucas comes out :lol:

But I've always done it :blink:

Somebody please tell me they do something weird (really) :(

Jonno B)

MetroStars
07-03-2003, 08:22 PM
So what about when u look at your shit in the Toilet bowel -- after u have just dun your deed...

Buffalo
07-03-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by MetroStars@3 July 2003 - 20:22
So what about when u look at your shit in the Toilet bowel -- after u have just dun your deed...
Well I was'nt gonna stoop that low but........... :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

MetroStars
07-03-2003, 08:28 PM

Jonno --- u do it all the time

crazy_billy_bats
07-03-2003, 08:29 PM
what about having a wank at the back of the bus when you are the only person on it?

Buffalo
07-03-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by MetroStars@3 July 2003 - 20:28

Jonno --- u do it all the time
Not every time :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

Edit:@Billy:-what about having a wank at the back of the bus when you are the only person on it?

Is that a confession?? :lol: :lol:

MetroStars
07-03-2003, 08:30 PM
what about having a wank at the back of the bus when you are the only person on it?

I'll be dammed -- Billy i didn't think u r that type of person

MetroStars
07-03-2003, 08:31 PM
Not every time

well what about when u have a Hot Shit

Buffalo
07-03-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by MetroStars@3 July 2003 - 20:30

You should see him Tuesday nights ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

crazy_billy_bats
07-03-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by MetroStars@3 July 2003 - 20:30

well think what you wish metro - maybe i was jokin - maybe not ;)

what bout having a feel of the old johnson and then smelling your fingers - you dirty f*ckers i know you do it.

neil1967
07-03-2003, 08:34 PM
this thread should be retitled are you RAIN MAN! :lol: sorry i'm not gonna tell you any of my many strange habbits, but i will own up to the former two. especialy if it hurts when you drop it! :) doesnt everybody.

MetroStars
07-03-2003, 08:34 PM
what bout having a feel of the old johnson and then smelling your fingers - you dirty f*ckers i know you do it.

Billy that is sum REAL funny shit... which is true

liquidacid
07-03-2003, 08:35 PM

Well here's something i would never talk about to my friends. Once in a while, every few weeks or so, i'll have the most amazing crap. Without going into too much detail, i'll really be enjoying the 'passing', and afterwards feel positively invigorated by it.
(Flaming? No i'm not into that.)

Another one. Anal spasms (not related to crapping). Now this happens very seldom. I'll be, for example, walking down Glasgow Buchanan Street to work, when all of a sudden i'll have an intense pain in my sphincter. It is so sore i can do nothing but wait for it to stop. I'll be stood there, no doubt with a weird look on my face, in pure agony. I know i'm not alone on this one as i have discussed it with others.

Sorry for being crude.

MetroStars
07-03-2003, 08:35 PM
being crude is a good thing

namzuf9
07-03-2003, 08:38 PM
Its like when you pass wind in bed, you always have to lift the bedsheets and waft it up. And while we're on the subject, why is it when you fart in the bath it always smells of cabbage?
My weirdest habit is before I leave my house I have to check all my pockets for keys, phone, wallet and money, in that order, 3 times!

crazy_billy_bats
07-03-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by liquidacid@3 July 2003 - 20:35
I'll be stood there, no doubt with a weird look on my face, in pure agony. I know i'm not alone on this one as i have discussed it with others.

that isnt crude, its actually the funniest thing ive heard all day.

after wiping your ass, i know you all look at it, and then metro and jonno are that element that smell it and proceed to wipe it round themselves in a strange ritual.

Wolfmight
07-03-2003, 08:40 PM
lol these are crazy

namzuf9
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@3 July 2003 - 20:38
after wiping your ass, i know you all look at it
You've gotta make sure you've drawn an ace!!

neil1967
billy you git cant believe you added having a tug on the bus before i got my post on . i just admited to the last two items, which now includes bopping your bolony on the back of an empty bus, hope you had a solo ticket! :lol:

Buffalo
07-03-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@3 July 2003 - 20:33

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

What about the big issue of p*ssing in the shower :D I'm sure most blokes do it, and I do know a few girls do too :lol: :lol:

@liquidacid:- Is that one of those things that happens and you just have to scratch ya ass but don't want to in public so you'll pretend you saw something down an ally and go and give ya ass a right old clawing :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

liquidacid
07-03-2003, 08:43 PM
So, you've never had that my friend. Ooh, man it hurts...

after wiping your ass, i know you all look at it, and then metro and jonno are that element that smell it and proceed to wipe it round themselves in a strange ritual.
Crikey.... But yeah, you have to check the job's done.

Wolfmight
What about having to go #1 and #2 at the same time.. so u pee slowly(quitely) so people outside the bathroom stall dont think your a Lesbian hunk or somethin.

crazy_billy_bats
Originally posted by neil1967@3 July 2003 - 20:40
billy you git cant believe you added having a tug on the bus before i got my post on . i just admited to the last two items, which now includes bopping your bolony on the back of an empty bus, hope you had a solo ticket! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rofl......... :lol: :lol:

well neil me old son if you've commanded madam palm on the number 43 to liverpool street then thats your business....... ;)

i pish in the shower all the time - even drop a load now and then. takes a bit of work but after a kebab you'll be all right.

liquidacid
07-03-2003, 08:45 PM
@liquidacid:- Is that one of those things that happens and you just have to scratch ya ass but don't want to in public so you'll pretend you saw something down an ally and go and give ya ass a right old clawing 
Erm, no actually. I think what you have is piles :lol: :lol:

i pish in the shower all the time - even drop a load now and then. takes a bit of work but after a kebab you'll be all right.
Ok. I hereby withdraw my apology for being crude.

Buffalo
07-03-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by liquidacid@3 July 2003 - 20:43

How did you lot find out about that :blink: :lol: :lol:

What about that thing when someone makes you laugh while drinking and it all comes out your nose :blink:

Jonno B)

crazy_billy_bats
07-03-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by liquidacid@3 July 2003 - 20:43

So, you've never had that my friend. Ooh, man it hurts...

yeah sorry to put a downer on your pain man im sure it isnt pleasant at all !!!!!!!!!

ever followed thru in public tho? or when drunk, etc? can be a nasty business.

crazy_billy_bats
07-03-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by liquidacid@3 July 2003 - 20:45

Ok. I hereby withdraw my apology for being crude.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ok im sorry !!!!!!!

Buffalo
07-03-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@3 July 2003 - 20:46

ever followed thru in public tho? or when drunk, etc? can be a nasty business.
I used to work in a hardware store and that happend while I was cutting wood (I was'nt well) so I said to the customer who must have smelt it "I've just got to go get a new saw!" So I went upstairs cleaned up and hid my boxers in the rafters, I imagine thier still there :lol: And that was 8 years ago :lol:

Jonno B)

liquidacid
07-03-2003, 08:54 PM
I can honestly say i've never followed through.

Once at a party i went to, when i was living in Belfast, a load of people - myself included - crashed at my mates house. When we got up in the morning, there was a smell of shit coming from his conservatory.

It turned out that this lad had, while walking in his sleep, crapped through the small gaps in a wicker seat. We knew who it was because he had taken off in shame. We had the unpleasant task, on a comedown, of hosing shit from my mates wicker chair before his wife came home.

Wolfmight
07-03-2003, 08:55 PM
When you have a huge fart, but try to hold it in till you goto the public restroom.
Then you allmost shit yourself so u just decide #2 is what ta do!

crazy_billy_bats
07-03-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by liquidacid@3 July 2003 - 20:54

Once at a party i went to, when i was living in Belfast, a load of people - myself included - crashed at my mates house. When we got up in the morning, there was a smell of shit coming from his conservatory.

It turned out that this lad had, while walking in his sleep, crapped through the small gaps in a wicker seat. We knew who it was because he had taken off in shame. We had the unpleasant task, on a comedown, of hosing shit from my mates wicker chair before his wife came home.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mate that replaces the funniest thing ive heard today, easily :lol: :lol:

i live in belfast btw - where were you ?!

edit: im still laughing at it........... :lol: :lol:

MetroStars
07-03-2003, 09:15 PM
I agree with Billy that shit story is funny -- Funny as Shit

oh and i'll admit 2 peeing in the shower....

liquidacid
07-03-2003, 09:17 PM
i live in belfast btw - where were you ?!
I lived in Cliftonville, not really that nice a place to be. Most of the people i knew lived in Holylands, i spent most of my time there. My mate Paul's (David Holmes anyone) flat was THE party flat. The smell of stale beer and smoke in that place on a Sunday morning was unreal,the carpet would be soaking with spilt drink.

I think it was Clifton Terrace, or Crescent i lived in. Aah memories....
-Getting those dodgy old shared hackney cabs with no brakes, to work.....
-Answering the door to sinn fein wifies looking for info on an elderly coulple who's house had been petrol bombed. I'm English, long time gone Geordie......
-The first time, having moved there during a ceasefire, i saw armed patrols. Landrovers with kids sticking out the top, guns pointing at me as they passed...

The best thing about Belfast is the patter, the slagging. Even the women, very cheeky and very funny. I really liked the people, Shaftesbury Anenue, going out to Queens, Kellys in Portrush, and going to Dublin.

Edit:- Confusing punctuation...

Wolfmight
07-03-2003, 10:40 PM
When people like Jonno and Baz use photoshop hehe

crazy_billy_bats
07-03-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by liquidacid@3 July 2003 - 21:17

I lived in Cliftonville, not really that nice a place to be. Most of the people i knew lived in Holylands, i spent most of my time there. My mate Paul's (David Holmes anyone) flat was THE party flat. The smell of stale beer and smoke in that place on a Sunday morning was unreal,the carpet would be soaking with spilt drink.

I think it was Clifton Terrace, or Crescent i lived in. Aah memories....
-Getting those dodgy old shared hackney cabs with no brakes, to work.....
-Answering the door to sinn fein wifies looking for info on an elderly coulple who's house had been petrol bombed. I'm English, long time gone Geordie......
-The first time, having moved there during a ceasefire, i saw armed patrols. Landrovers with kids sticking out the top, guns pointing at me as they passed...

The best thing about Belfast is the patter, the slagging. Even the women, very cheeky and very funny. I really liked the people, Shaftesbury Anenue, going out to Queens, Kellys in Portrush, and going to Dublin.

Edit:- Confusing punctuation...
ah yes i know it around there mate !!

glad you are out of here im sure !!!!

as i will be !!!!!!!

mate the slagging here is some of the funniest you will see as you say - the old women can be hilarious - and damn right rude - some of the dirtiest mouths ive ever heard have come from elderley belfast women :lol:

Wolfmight
07-04-2003, 02:38 PM
My friend tends to pick his ears with his pinky and then smell it..
People prob do the same with they're ass :lol: :x

NikkiD
07-04-2003, 03:42 PM
Why, oh why, oh why did I have to open this thread...

*NikkiD smashes head repeatedly against keyboard

I have one word for you all... ewwwwwww!

Skweeky
07-04-2003, 09:29 PM
Indeed.....EEEEEEWWWW!!!

But ok, I read through the thread, and I think it's only fair to tell you about my weird habits.

Ok, here goes:

I tend to scratch my head when I'm bored, the thing is, I scratch so hard that little pieces of headskin come loose. I think it's a ugly sight for people observing me :">

I always put my right indexfinger in between my two below centerteeth.

I hate having zits on my face, so I always scratch them untill they bleed (yuk!!!).

last one:

(god, I can't believe I'm telling you this!)

When I'm drunk, I scratch my crotch all the time....I'm not aware of doing that, so it gives me strange looks from people who don't know me :ph34r:

oooh, I forgot: I also have that thing like Baz or Jonno (don't remember who it was) about having to do everything in pairs.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Neil__
07-04-2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@3 July 2003 - 20:32
Ok I hav'nt started one in a while, but I've just been and blown my nose :D
This may sound weird but that's what I'm asking, 'cos after blowing it I looked into the tissue.............WHY????? :x

Why do we humans do things we really don't want to do?? :blink:

I don't think I'm the only one that does this sort of thing, so what do you do??

................Don't you?? :blink:

Jonno B)

Because their scared to come into the light?

Neil.

Edit: P.S. mostly their too scared to think.

liquidacid
07-04-2003, 09:46 PM
When I'm drunk, I scratch my crotch all the time....I'm not aware of doing that, so it gives me strange looks from people who don't know me 

Cough......... Splutter............ You really wanna see about that.....

Z
07-06-2003, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US+3 July 2003 - 14:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CELEBS_ARE_US @ 3 July 2003 - 14:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-crazy_billy_bats@3 July 2003 - 19:35
:lol: :lol: :lol: Is that so you can drink the cider again free&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol:

Another weird thing I do is.............I have a thing about even numbers :blink:
It stems from school when we were told odd was bad and even was good&#33;

Eg, If I turn 180 degree&#39;s clockwise, I have to turn back the same way............
......................WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY?????????? :blink:

If I tap my right hand twice, I have to do the same with my left..................
....................WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????? :blink:

Mabey I&#39;m just weird :lol: :lol:

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
yo holy shit i kinda do that too sometimes. but i do it with odd numbers&#33;&#33; (mainly 3 and 7 haha)

i think its really fucked up, but its kinda an uncomfortable feeling if i dont, nah mean? shit thats fucked up. i feel you man...

infamousalbo101
07-06-2003, 06:02 AM
hey celebs there are doctory for those kinds of problems :lol:

http://www.fullgames.ws/forum/images/smilies/ak.gif
http://www.fullgames.ws/forum/images/smilies/2gunsfiring_v1.gifhttp://www.fullgames.ws/forum/images/smilies/2gunsfiring_v1.gifhttp://www.fullgames.ws/forum/images/smilies/2drinkspit.gif
http://www.fullgames.ws/forum/images/smilies/spawn.gif
http://www.fullgames.ws/forum/images/smilies/2gunsfiring_v1.gifhttp://www.fullgames.ws/forum/images/smilies/2gunsfiring_v1.gifhttp://www.fullgames.ws/forum/images/smilies/2drinkspit.gif

Twigboy
07-06-2003, 06:26 AM
Some funny shit&#33;&#33;&#33;
Glad I had my pullups on almost crap my pants. :lol: :lol:

RGX
07-06-2003, 05:30 PM
Ive got the whole hand tapping thing, doing it in pairs, feels like one hands being left out if i dont....

Whole host of weird stuff, talk to myself, and guitars, and PC sometimes lol, maybe were normal and everybody else is weird...

Neil__
07-06-2003, 09:53 PM
Ok I hav&#39;nt started one in a while, but I&#39;ve just been and blown my nose&nbsp;
This may sound weird but that&#39;s what I&#39;m asking, &#39;cos after blowing it I looked into the tissue.............WHY?????&nbsp;

Why do we humans do things we really don&#39;t want to do??&nbsp;

I don&#39;t think I&#39;m the only one that does this sort of thing, so what do you do??

................Don&#39;t you??&nbsp;

Jonno&nbsp;

Of course I do but it&#39;s a secret.

Neil.

TheDave
07-06-2003, 09:55 PM
why do women put a hand on their chest when they laugh

Neil__
07-06-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by TheDave@6 July 2003 - 22:55
why do women put a hand on their chest when they laugh

I look at a womans face when she laughs.

Neil

TheDave
07-06-2003, 09:58 PM
are you trying to make me sound like a perv? :o i dont mean the tits :lol: :lol:

Neil__
07-06-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by TheDave@6 July 2003 - 22:58
are you trying to make me sound like a perv? :o i dont mean the tits :lol: :lol:

Well thsy do move when you laugh.
I think with you around the girls in question wouldn&#39;t want them to wobble for you so they dampen the movement.

Ipso Facto you are a perv.

Neil.

TheDave
07-06-2003, 10:10 PM
stop picking on me.
im being serious, its just one of those things

Neil__
07-06-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by TheDave@6 July 2003 - 23:10
stop picking on me.
im being serious, its just one of those things

Do women scare you and thats why you look down?
Neil

TheDave
07-06-2003, 11:23 PM
:unsure: never thought of that :unsure:
now im depressed, thank you very much :&#39;(

wait a minute, women dont scare me ill fight em all

Neil__
07-06-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by TheDave@7 July 2003 - 00:23
:unsure: never thought of that :unsure:
now im depressed, thank you very much :&#39;(

Fantastic and maybe you&#39;ll get a kiss.

Neil.

TIBZ
07-06-2003, 11:36 PM
i masterbate 3 times a day and i swallow my cum

got ya there for a second lol

Lilmiss
07-06-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by TheDave@6 July 2003 - 23:23
:

grrrr....come on then dave. :angry:

( ;) )