PDA

View Full Version : help

Recoba
08-30-2007, 06:57 PM
ok now someone offering me a seed box and he is also offering to donate on sct to get invite which means he will donate on sct to get invite and will get me a seedbox

now i don't know how to use seedboxs so how to make sure that when i get the seedbox he will not get it back like change the password or something

so i need help pz

AugustoP
08-30-2007, 07:17 PM
You can't. He can ask support to change admin password and kick you out any time. You have to trust he won't do it.

Recoba
08-30-2007, 11:34 PM
no i don't know him

so i think i shouldn't go with this

snap3r
08-30-2007, 11:38 PM
yeahh but he is trusting you to give him the invite after he donates into your account right > why not offering the same level of trust :D

Recoba
08-31-2007, 02:01 AM
its on other forum that i have agood rep on it and he know that i will not scame him cause everyone there knows me

but he is a new member with 5 posts or something so thats why iam worried

necromantic
08-31-2007, 02:16 AM
It comes down to a judgement call imo. If he talks in kiddie leet speak or says dood a lot, I wouldn't. Ask if you can try his box first through webui maybe?

SgtMajor
08-31-2007, 02:17 AM
If you have any doubts, then walk away, there is no point in handing over details of an ScT account to someone you do not trust. If necessary, build up a relationship by doing each other a favour here & there.

Be patient, state clearly what you want, and someone will meet your needs eventually.

Only fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

Recoba
08-31-2007, 04:04 AM
ok thanks a lot for the help